The Pressed Bouquet Shop Reviews

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Kyra
    Kyra Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Heirloom for Generations to Come!

Flowers are my love language. Florals were a huge investment at our wedding and I knew that I wanted to be able to preserve my bouquet so that I'd have that memory forever. The idea of the same flowers I held in my hand on the best day of my life getting to follow me everywhere in the future brings me great joy. I found Pressed Bouquet Shop on social media and I'm so glad that an Instagram ad brought me to them! I sent my bouquet the day after my wedding and the shop was very communicative and emailed me right away when it was delivered. This was super important because I was so nervous about it getting lost in transit! It took about three weeks to ship back to me and the shop let me know as soon as it shipped. The result was beautiful. It is absolutely stunning. I can see each of the floral from my bouquet and it's hanging proudly in my living room. It was such a worthy investment and will be an heirloom in my family for generations to come.
    Abby O. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Good People Doing Good Work!

When my framed arrived shattered and my wedding flowers were ruined, I was absolutely devastated-- literally sobbed on the ground next to the box. I reached out to Pressed Bouquet Shop and they were completely professional. They did everything to make it right. I now have an exact replica and feel satisfied with the resolution. If you had told the sobbing mess on the ground that it would all be okay in the end, I wouldn't have believed you, but Nikole from Pressed Bouquet Shop truly did make it all better! I just recommended Pressed Bouquet Shop to my best friend who is getting married in November, and I will continue to recommend them to anyone I know. They are that good!

Hi Abby,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our team! We understand how special each design is to our clients and will do what we can to help create these memories for you and your family!
  • Andrea
    Andrea N. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very great service.. Very Awesome!!

Great service, Rosponds very quickly. I love that they keep you in the loop of every step. Definitely recommending you guys !!! Thank you so much for the memory. It came out beautiful!!!

Hi Andrea,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so thankful you chose our company to create these beautiful memories for you and your family!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 05/29/2022
    4.2 out of 5 rating

My experience

The flowers from my wedding bouquet turned out beautiful. However when I received my frame it had a floating black piece from the frame inside it. The shop instantly sent me a return label which was awesome. When I sent it back I also let them know of a tiny white flower that was also loose in the frame. I got my frame back the same week I sent it out to be fixed but the little white flower is now pasted in the middle of the arrangement for some reason on top of one of the only purple flowers I had displayed. It 100% looks wrong and I refuse to send this back to be fixed again. Yes the black piece was taken out but I’m not sure why they slapped the white flower right in the middle when the rest of the little white flowers frame the outside of the arrangement. My advice is if you want to use this company to preserve your wedding flowers, only pick up your arrangement from them, don’t have them ship it.

Hi Lauren,

I am so sorry to hear you are not completely satisfied with your order. We strive to create lasting memories for each client and want to ensure that you love your pressed frame for many years. We will be reaching out via email to chat with your further and offer a resolution.

Thanks so much for your feedback,
    Nikole
  • Stacy
    Stacy F. Married on 09/25/2021
    2.4 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Do not recommend

I am very disappointed, to say the least, at how quickly my framed flowers got so discolored in the frame. Getting your bouquet framed is an extremely expensive process and I was beyond excited about framing my wedding bouquet. Upon arrival it looked absolutely stunning and how I envisioned it (see photos). Less than 9 months after I received my frame, I can’t understand how this discoloration happened so quickly. After such a huge investment I expected better quality preservation and am extremely upset (literally brings me to tears every time I think about it) at the quick discoloration. I was highly recommending this and now I absolutely do not.