The Potting Shed Reviews

10 | Tampa, FL

10 Reviews for The Potting Shed

Caroline · Married on 11/03/2018

best kept secret for wedding flowers in tampa bay area

The Potting Shed is a classic florist shop with hard to beat prices and incredible product for wedding flowers! Sharon and her team work tirelessly to provide their customers with incredible arrangements. With her years of experience, her exquisite tastes helps cultivate the perfect vision for flower arrangements. Would highly recommend the potting shed and would use them again and again for weddings and other events.

Sara · Married on 05/02/2015

The Potting Shed did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers!!! Sharon is a pleasure to work with. Sharon was always very responsive to our emails! I gave her photos of what my husband and I wanted for our wedding and she matched them perfectly! She even gave us some tips to make them even more stunning and still staying within our budget. My flowers exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t be more blessed to find such amazing talent in our own backyard. We highly recommend Sharon and her team at The Potting Shed.

Kim · Married on 01/10/2015

With minimal direction from me, I left the design of my wedding day floral arrangements in the very capable hands of florist, Stacey Jensen. The results were stunning! I was blown away by my beautiful bouquet as well as those for my nine bridesmaids. Her choice of flowers for my January wedding was perfect and the arrangements she designed for the ceremony and reception were absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with her expertise and professionalism!

Lindsay · Married on 11/08/2014

Sharon and her team at The Potting Shed did an absolutely amazing job! Sharon met with me multiple times to help understand my vision and made sure to get it exactly how I wanted. I met with 5 other florists in the area and always left feeling discouraged and over-quoted. Sharon will work within your budget to provide the most beautiful wedding day for you. My flowers exceeded every expectation I had and more!!

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

Sharon at the Potting Shed is wonderful! Not only is her work amazing, she is great to work with. She got my vision immediately and I knew I could trust her. I chose her over other florists because after meeting her I had complete faith in her vision. Luckily my intuition was right and the flowers on the day of my event were PERFECT! She completely executed every detail we had discussed and then some. Also, Sharon was very responsive and always answered my emails quickly and met with me when I needed to talk about flowers!

Betty · Married on 05/25/2014

They did a wonderful job making my vision reality!

Leslie · Married on 02/22/2014

Sharon was so great!! She really worked with my budget, my flower preferences and my other vendors! She's so sweet and hilarious -which makes it fun to stop by her shop and visit :)

• Steve and Loren

Loren · Married on 09/03/2011

Sharon is great to work with and so funny. She definitely knows what she is doing with flowers. My bridesmaid's flowers were beautiful!

Carla · Married on 08/15/2009

i was introduced to The Potting Shed by my wedding planner, Karen. As I walked through the store, I was impressed with the quality of the plants and flowers and their unique arrangments.

At our meeting, I came with a picture for my bouquet unsure if the flower bloomed in the color I wanted. One look and Sharon walked into her store and came back with the flower in the color that I desired.
    Whilst Sharon collected the flower, I looked around the store and decided that it would be best to allow Sharon's magic free reign as I was completely impressed with her professionalism and quite frankly, loved her personality.

When one walked into our reception, it was such a beautiful sight even my dreams could not have gotten this right. It was so much better. The flowers were fresh and vibrant and with Sharon's creativity, it was our elegant island paradise.

It was one of my best decisions, she did a jaw-dropping, fabulously-amazing job!

Cynthia · Married on 08/29/2009

Did a fabulous jub-really worked to make the wedding the unique look that I wanted.