9 Reviews for The Potting Shed

9 The Potting Shed Reviews

The Potting Shed did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers!!! Sharon is a pleasure to work with. Sharon was always very responsive to our emails! I gave her photos of what my husband and I wanted for our wedding and she matched them perfectly! She even gave us some tips to make them even more stunning and still staying within our budget. My flowers exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t be more blessed to find such amazing talent in our own backyard. We highly recommend Sharon and her team at The Potting Shed.

Profile Picture Sara , 5/2/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

With minimal direction from me, I left the design of my wedding day floral arrangements in the very capable hands of florist, Stacey Jensen. The results were stunning! I was blown away by my beautiful bouquet as well as those for my nine bridesmaids. Her choice of flowers for my January wedding was perfect and the arrangements she designed for the ceremony and reception were absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with her expertise and professionalism!

Profile Picture Kim, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon and her team at The Potting Shed did an absolutely amazing job! Sharon met with me multiple times to help understand my vision and made sure to get it exactly how I wanted. I met with 5 other florists in the area and always left feeling discouraged and over-quoted. Sharon will work within your budget to provide the most beautiful wedding day for you. My flowers exceeded every expectation I had and more!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon at the Potting Shed is wonderful! Not only is her work amazing, she is great to work with. She got my vision immediately and I knew I could trust her. I chose her over other florists because after meeting her I had complete faith in her vision. Luckily my intuition was right and the flowers on the day of my event were PERFECT! She completely executed every detail we had discussed and then some. Also, Sharon was very responsive and always answered my emails quickly and met with me when I needed to talk about flowers!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They did a wonderful job making my vision reality!

Profile Picture Betty, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon was so great!! She really worked with my budget, my flower preferences and my other vendors! She's so sweet and hilarious -which makes it fun to stop by her shop and visit :)

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon is great to work with and so funny. She definitely knows what she is doing with flowers. My bridesmaid's flowers were beautiful!

Profile Picture Loren, 9/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Did a fabulous jub-really worked to make the wedding the unique look that I wanted.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

i was introduced to The Potting Shed by my wedding planner, Karen. As I walked through the store, I was impressed with the quality of the plants and flowers and their unique arrangments.

At our meeting, I came with a picture for my bouquet unsure if the flower bloomed in the color I wanted. One look and Sharon walked into her store and came back with the flower in the color that I desired.
Whilst Sharon collected the flower, I looked around the store and decided that it would be best to allow Sharon's magic free reign as I was completely impressed with her professionalism and quite frankly, loved her personality.

When one walked into our reception, it was such a beautiful sight even my dreams could not have gotten this right. It was so much better. The flowers were fresh and vibrant and with Sharon's creativity, it was our elegant island paradise.

It was one of my best decisions, she did a jaw-dropping, fabulously-amazing job!

Profile Picture Carla, 8/15/09, 6 Reviews