The Potted Pansy Floral Design Co. Reviews

24 | Pleasant Grove, UT

24 Reviews for The Potted Pansy Floral Design Co.

Taylee · Married on 06/09/2018

I had been following Mandy's work before I had even met my husband. When we got engaged, Mandy was the first person I thought of for a florist. All I can say is that I am SO LUCKY to have randomly stumbled upon her page a couple years ago, because the flowers were 180% my favorite part of our entire wedding. They were wild, and creative, and unique, and she found a way to perfectly represent our personalities and our relationship in FLOWERS. She's kind, patient, and she takes the time to personally know who you are. On top of that, I didn't have to worry about my flowers one single time throughout the process. I knew she was handling it and she showed up ready to go/exceeding all my expectations. I would recommend Mandy to any and every bride out there!

Sent on 06/26/2018

The Potted Pansy Floral Design Co.'s reply:

Taylee, I love you and couldn't have been more lucky to be a part of your wedding! You were the perfect bride and I consider you a dear friend! Thank you!!!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Mandy was simply the best! I literally told her my colors and gave her 3 pictures and she created the florals of my dreams. She was so easy to work with and responded to my every (and there were many) email within an hour or two. I have always dreamed of having amazing flowers at my wedding, but I never imagined I could afford my dream. Mandy worked with me on my budget and created something I will never forget.

You can't go wrong with hiring Mandy for your special day!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Catherine · Married on 08/13/2016

Great service! I know so little about flowers that I was a bit intimidated at the idea of creating my bridal bouquet. But, Mandy was fantastic and made it so easy. I sent her photos of my favorite bouquets from Pinterest, we chatted via Skype so I wouldn't have to drive down, and she created an inspiration board of the flowers that I like based on the photos I sent her. She left the bouquet at the venue where I got married the morning of so that I wouldn't have to pick it up. It was so easy and I loved the colors, arrangement and creativity of the flower arrangement. She does fantastic work!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Mandy is absolutely fantastic. Her work is STUNNING and she seems to be the only vendor I've worked with that is actually excited to provide the services she does. I've had less than desirable experiences with other florists (some were down right rude) as well as vendors for other services but that is far from the case with Mandy. She was incredible in making things work for me to help achieve my vision. Every piece she made was just perfect. I received so many compliments on my flowers. I am so glad I found her and I would totally use her again!!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

Mandy is both an amazing person and a wonderful florist - her floral pieces that she created for our wedding were absolutely stunning and our guests were full of compliments for her work. One of my core flowers for my bridal bouquet and arch was backordered the week of the wedding and Mandy kept me informed and made arrangements to create equally as wonderful pieces. She arrives on time, she is professional and quick in her set up, she is very easy to stay in touch with and for brides like myself who came in knowing little to no flowers she somehow manages to incorporate my ideas and her own inspiration to make everything beautiful.

Additionally, I had to change my bride/groom photo date last minute and was only able to give Mandy 3 days notice to needing a floral crown made and she eased my nerves and said it wasn't an issue at all and she would get it done. And it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!!

I cannot thank Mandy enough for sharing her talent with my family and I on my wedding day, I hope you choose her to make your day amazing!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Story · Married on 07/15/2016

Mandy has been so amazing! You can tell that she truly loves what she does. My fiancé and I have pretty specific ideas for our flowers and she listened to everything and took our ideas and made them even better!! I cannot wait to see how they turn out at our wedding. So far, I highly highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/05/2016

bronsynn · Married on 06/11/2016

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing my flowers were for my wedding!! It was like they were straight off of pintest! absolutely Gorgeous! Amazing on her toes - the boutonnieres got miss placed in mist of all the chaos and she pretty much said no worries I always bring extra stuff with me and made me 4 boutonnieres on the spot that were extractly what I wanted and more! I will recommend her to anyone that needs a florist for any occasion. Her personality is killer as well. All around best florist out there- it can't get much better than The Potted Pansy!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Tressa · Married on 06/09/2016

The Potted Pansy is one of my favorite florists around! As a wedding planner I look for vendors that not only do top-notch work, but also have great customer service. Mandy has incredible communication and customer service skills. She has a way of asking a client all the right questions to get the information she needs to make their dream, and our vision, come to life. And her work is breath-taking. We have worked with Mandy several times over the last year and she always exceeds my expectations! I highly recommend The Potted Pansy.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Mily · Married on 06/03/2016

Working with Mandy was very pleasant, she was patient with me and the changes I had to make, she understood my budget and offered me other option that fit that amount.
    I was absolutely happy with her work. I will definitely use her again, specially for my bridal pictures coming up!.
    If I were to do it all again I will have a bigger budget for her just to see more of her talent. worth every penny.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Denise · Married on 05/13/2016

Mandy has the most incredibly artistic eye. We loved the varieties of flowers and plants she used for our wedding. So much texture and beauty. She is kind, friendly, fast, and professional. We loved working with her. We recommend her 100%.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Shaunie · Married on 05/10/2016

Our experience with the Potted Pansy was much more than just getting flowers for our wedding we noticed this from our first visit. Mandy met with us and asked what we liked, we weren't sure so we started a pinterest board that I pinned what I liked on it. We then met again and went over our budget some of the flowers we wanted weren't in season or were more money than what we wanted to spend. Mandy was able to use other flowers that gave us the exact look that we wanted. She would pin other flowers that we could afford and I had no idea it was going to really be more beautiful than I had ever envisioned.

Also, my husband is a Native American and we really wanted to do something to bring in his Indian Heritage. So after talking with Mandy we made special arrangements. We had a ceremony preformed by my father in law with an Eagle Feather and after the ceremony we were able to use the Eagle Feather in his boutonniere. Only Native Americans are even allowed to have an Eagle Feather so this made if very special to us and added the extra touch that we wanted.

When I first saw my bouquet I wanted to cry, Yes it was that amazing! The Potted Pansy/Mandy was able to listen to what I wanted and see the styles I wanted and then made the bouquet I had always dreamed of yet it was even better! The arrangements I had for my reception were also so beautiful and captured the Wood/Greenery look I wanted. My 10 Bridesmaids arrangements were exactly what I wanted as well as the 12 Groomsmen boutonnieres.

I'm so Thankful that we went through the Potted Pansy, they were so easy to work with, so accommodating! They came up the day before to our Venue too see where we wanted the flowers and then while we were getting married the next day they went to the Venue and arranged the flowers and Greenery EVERYWHERE! Everyone was seriously blown away with how beautiful it was!

Thanks to the Potted Pansy for Making our Day the Most Perfect & Beautiful Ever!!!
    Shaunie Dennison

Sent on 05/17/2016

Cindy · Married on 02/04/2016

Extremely affordable place. Love their selection of different types of flowers for decoration. I will be using this service for my upcoming wedding and I am extremely excited.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Heather · Married on 02/01/2016

Mandy designed a beautiful centerpiece for my daughters bedroom. I showed her several ideas that I loved and she took those ideas and really made me something unique and beautiful.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Alejandra · Married on 01/23/2016

Most creative and beautiful bouquets I've ever seen!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Brittnee · Married on 11/21/2015

Mandy is amazing and was probably my favorite person to work with at my wedding. She is passionate and extremely talented! Would recommend her to anyone! : )

Sent on 02/03/2016

Steph · event on 10/22/2015

Signed up to take the floral arranging class online. Excellent teacher! Provided detailed explanations of each step. Took time with each class member to walk us through the process. Would take this class again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/15/2015

Mandy is so fantastic! She was so great to work with and so flexible. She was very professional and willing to go the extra mile to get everything completed for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! She was great and did such a beautiful job!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Shauntel · Married on 12/28/2013

Mandy at The Potted Pansy wowed us with her passion! She saw exactly our vision and worked to make the vision our reality. All our floral arrangements were unique, inventive, colorful and elegant. Our photographer even commented that the floral details were some of the best she had ever seen. Mandy was a joy to work with as she brought pure beauty to our special day.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Alicia · Married on 06/26/2009

I absolutely loved my flowers. They were the perfect touch. She did just exactly what I wanted with them and everyone loved them. She even helped me find something creative, simple, and elegant for bountineers so the men didn't look like clowns with the daisies I'd chosen as my flowers.

Sent on 09/17/2009

Rebekah · Married on 08/25/2006

Mandy is amazing! I had chosen a different florist for my wedding because Mandy is my sister in law and I didn't want her to be worrying about being in two places at once on the wedding day. Big mistake. My bouquet for my wedding reception arrived and it was completely the wrong colors. I was trying to keep it together, but I was devastated! I'd dreamed about my bouquet being purple, yellow, and orange for months--maybe years. So when I saw that it was red and pink, I just wasn't feeling it. Mandy took matters into her own hands, drove to a local florist, picked up flowers in all the right colors and completely fixed my bouquet. It was perfect and exactly what I wanted and had envisioned. Thank goodness for Mandy. I should've just asked her to do my wedding flowers from the beginning!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Cara · Married on 04/21/2016

Mandy was a dream to work with. At the first meeting, we talked about what I wanted, the style and flowers that I liked, the feeling of our wedding...all that jazz. I felt like she really caught my vision. She was also great to work with. I have some experience doing flowers, so I wanted to arrange my centerpieces myself. Mandy was so on board to make that happen. She ordered extra flowers for me to use and I just picked them up the day I needed them. It was perfect! The bouquets and boutonnieres on my wedding day were beautiful.
    She also made me a silk bouquet to use for bridals and an open house. It was such short notice and she did it wonderfully!

Sent on 05/24/2016

I only had a consult with this vendor, but it went smashingly. She was always on the same track as me, even when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. I absolutely would have booked this vendor if my budget wasn't so limited. I'm sure she is well worth her pricing, I'm just throwing a super low-key low-budget wedding. Her service was phenomenal, though. If I ever have another event for which I need flowers (and I have a decent budget) I would definitely use the Potted Pansy.

Sent on 06/06/2016

She was so kind and very on top of things. I gave her very short notice and she worked hard to make things happen in time! I appreciated her and loved her work!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Katie · Married on 06/26/2009

The Potted Pansy was fabulous! They did just what I wanted! It was beautiful! They were so fun and so cute! They were so good at getting back with me. I would send an email and have a response a few hours later! There were great to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2009