The Pond at TripleBrook Reviews

The Pond at TripleBrook 6
The Pond at TripleBrook 7
  • Laura

Laura Sabo · Married on 09/28/2019

All and more than we imagined

Ozzie and her staff were exceptional. We didnt have to do anything but enjoy our day. All of our dreams came true.

Sent on 10/01/2019

George · Married on 09/29/2018

There aren't enough superlatives to praise the job that Ozzie and Ira did for us when we were married at Triple Brook last month. From the moment we first saw the venue until the moment we said "I do" Ozzie and Ira were with us completely. Whenever we had a question, we got an answer almost immediately, and not matter how many times we reached out to them, Ozzie and Ira were happy to walk us through any concerns (of which there were few). When our wedding day finally arrived, bad weather during the week (we had a beautiful day for the wedding) prevented us from having our ceremony by the pond, but Ozzie and her staff worked overtime to completely change the design and decor for us to be able to have the ceremony outdoors by the pavilion, and then seamlessly have us move to the pavilion while they again rearranged the outdoor patio for our guests to enjoy the fire pit and Adirondack chairs. Every detail (big or small) was addressed with care and the amount of time and attention we received leading up the ceremony was phenomenal. Not one of our guests left that night without complimenting us on how beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed the layout. The venue is beautiful, and I couldn't imagine having had the ceremony anywhere else, but the real joy was Ozzie and how she took care of us. She made us feel like family and gave us the ceremony and reception we were hoping for and can't thank her and Ira for all they did.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    The Pond at TripleBrook 12
    The Pond at TripleBrook 13
    The Pond at TripleBrook 14

elaine · Married on 05/20/2017

Getting married in 51 days (May 2017) @ The Pond at Triplebrook! Owners, Ozzie & Ira, have been wonderful during the planning process. I've filled Ozzie's inbox with lots of wedding related questions & she's always very quick to respond & help out. The area is gorgeous & exactly what we were looking for!! The ceremony will be held outdoors with a pastoral grass and pond setting and the reception under a covered pavilion with an expansive vista of the rolling countryside. We are excited for the big day!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/22/2017

I couldn't imagine a better place to begin our journey as husband and wife. It was a beautiful location with a staff that was equally as amazing every step of the way from first contact to checking out the day after.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Kristine · Married on 09/24/2016

My September wedding here was perfect! All of my guests kept saying how beautiful it was and how much fun they were having! My wedding was so easy-going and stress free. Ozzie and Ira made the entire process so smooth, and ensured that everything was perfect on my big day! Most of my guests said that my wedding was the best they had ever been to, because the setting was so beautiful, and it was so much fun! Heaters are available in case it gets a little bit chilly at night. The pond-side ceremony was so beautiful, everyone loved it. Children at the reception had such a fun time, because there are animals for them to observe, and lots of open space for them to run around. There is a fire pit and chairs to sit around for the reception. It's just so cozy! Also, the place has lovely bathrooms for your guests to use. If I could do it all again, I would definitely choose this place!

Sent on 10/10/2016

3.0

The venue is gorgeous !! Our wedding was everything I wanted it to be. The hosts were very flexible with our budget and our needs. My family was traveling so having the cabins for them to stay in was a big plus ! They recommended vendors for us but you are not locked in to using any of them. The only down side to this venue is that it is outdoors so there is no AC. They have heaters available to accommodate the cold weather but nothing for the heat. If you choose this venue I suggest you buy lots of fans, water, and ice ! Despite the heat, everything was so beautiful and all our guests had a blast !!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Kris · Married on 06/10/2017

2.5
      3.5
      3.5
      2.5

Overall the venue is beautiful and unique, had a few bumps with the understanding that they are fairly new at handling weddings. But overall our day was beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2017