The Pond at TripleBrook Reviews

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 10/02/2021

Excellent team

This is an amazing venue that truly creates an experience. Definitely recommend the dj and catering services that they work with. Everything was perfect and they were so easy to work with.
    Kelsey D. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy we got married at Triplebrook!

Had the most incredible day at Triplebrook. We got married in Sept there, and had our dream wedding day thanks to Ozzie at Triplebrook. We were a little concerned about the bad weather two days prior but Ozzie worked with us to find a new spot on the lawn to have our outdoor ceremony (and put up a temporary arch) and helped decorate our reception tables and set up for the wedding. She was the sweetest!!! Our caterer forgot to bring reception water glasses and cocktail glasses, and Ozzie worked fast to get us cups for our 100 person wedding. We did the s’mores station option near the end of the night and lawn games during cocktail hour. I would recommend this place for anyone that is looking for a rustic venue. Ozzie even bought new napkin colors since the options she had didn’t go with our color scheme of moss green / sage green. If I did it all again, I would still hands down choose Triplebrook. I have too many pictures to choose from but added some that show the venue and grounds..
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 08/28/2021

Had a perfect wedding

After having to postpone our wedding two times, we finally got married just 2 weeks ago and Ozzie and her staff were so helpful in every way to make it run as smooth as clockwork, I didn’t have to worry about anything, except for what decorations we were using to make our day exceptional. We can’t thank them enough for doing such a wonderful job in making our day special.
    We had a lot of compliments from our guests during and after the wedding how much fun they had playing games, relaxing by the fire or celebrating out on the dance floor. We can’t thank everyone enough! Give them a visit they may just be what you are looking for.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Laura S. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All and more than we imagined

Ozzie and her staff were exceptional. We didnt have to do anything but enjoy our day. All of our dreams came true.
    George Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There aren't enough superlatives to praise the job that Ozzie and Ira did for us when we were married at Triple Brook last month. From the moment we first saw the venue until the moment we said "I do" Ozzie and Ira were with us completely. Whenever we had a question, we got an answer almost immediately, and not matter how many times we reached out to them, Ozzie and Ira were happy to walk us through any concerns (of which there were few). When our wedding day finally arrived, bad weather during the week (we had a beautiful day for the wedding) prevented us from having our ceremony by the pond, but Ozzie and her staff worked overtime to completely change the design and decor for us to be able to have the ceremony outdoors by the pavilion, and then seamlessly have us move to the pavilion while they again rearranged the outdoor patio for our guests to enjoy the fire pit and Adirondack chairs. Every detail (big or small) was addressed with care and the amount of time and attention we received leading up the ceremony was phenomenal. Not one of our guests left that night without complimenting us on how beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed the layout. The venue is beautiful, and I couldn't imagine having had the ceremony anywhere else, but the real joy was Ozzie and how she took care of us. She made us feel like family and gave us the ceremony and reception we were hoping for and can't thank her and Ira for all they did.
    Elaine Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Getting married in 51 days (May 2017) @ The Pond at Triplebrook! Owners, Ozzie & Ira, have been wonderful during the planning process. I've filled Ozzie's inbox with lots of wedding related questions & she's always very quick to respond & help out. The area is gorgeous & exactly what we were looking for!! The ceremony will be held outdoors with a pastoral grass and pond setting and the reception under a covered pavilion with an expansive vista of the rolling countryside. We are excited for the big day!!
    Jamie Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn't imagine a better place to begin our journey as husband and wife. It was a beautiful location with a staff that was equally as amazing every step of the way from first contact to checking out the day after.
    Kristine Married on 09/24/2016
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My September wedding here was perfect! All of my guests kept saying how beautiful it was and how much fun they were having! My wedding was so easy-going and stress free. Ozzie and Ira made the entire process so smooth, and ensured that everything was perfect on my big day! Most of my guests said that my wedding was the best they had ever been to, because the setting was so beautiful, and it was so much fun! Heaters are available in case it gets a little bit chilly at night. The pond-side ceremony was so beautiful, everyone loved it. Children at the reception had such a fun time, because there are animals for them to observe, and lots of open space for them to run around. There is a fire pit and chairs to sit around for the reception. It's just so cozy! Also, the place has lovely bathrooms for your guests to use. If I could do it all again, I would definitely choose this place!
  • User2781359 2+ years ago
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The venue is gorgeous !! Our wedding was everything I wanted it to be. The hosts were very flexible with our budget and our needs. My family was traveling so having the cabins for them to stay in was a big plus ! They recommended vendors for us but you are not locked in to using any of them. The only down side to this venue is that it is outdoors so there is no AC. They have heaters available to accommodate the cold weather but nothing for the heat. If you choose this venue I suggest you buy lots of fans, water, and ice ! Despite the heat, everything was so beautiful and all our guests had a blast !!
    Kris Married on 06/10/2017
    3 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
    Overall the venue is beautiful and unique, had a few bumps with the understanding that they are fairly new at handling weddings. But overall our day was beautiful.