The Plaza at Cabrillo Marina Reviews

4 | San Pedro, CA

4 Reviews for The Plaza at Cabrillo Marina

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2013

This place is beautiful. It was the perfect place to have my wedding! The best thing about this place is that it is a blank slate - they give you the keys at 8:00am, you do your thing, and then you return the keys at midnight. You get to bring in all your own vendors and decorations, so you have total freedom when it comes to planning your wedding. No service fees, no cake-cutting fees, and you are allowed to serve your own alcohol (you just can't sell it without a permit). The amount of money we saved just by being able to serve our own alcohol was probably enough to pay for the use of the venue. This is the best way to have a beach wedding without getting sand all up in your shoes & dress. The water is right there at the end of the patio. To the right is a view of tiny Cabrillo Beach, and to the left is the marina full of boats. It makes for some spectacular photos! I looked into a lot of venues before deciding on this one, and I'm pretty sure it is the least expensive venue in Southern California that is close to water. It's even more affordable if you are willing to get married here on a weekday. Henry in the office was very kind and informative, and he answered all of my wacky Bridezilla questions. Some people had said in their reviews that he was sometimes difficult to get in touch with. I did not find this to be true at all! Sometimes he is not in the office because part of his job requires him to be outside doing other things, however, every time I left a message or sent an email he got back to me promptly.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Kristal Givehand · Getting married on 08/20/2020

The hidden gem in San Pedro

I love the professionalism of thhis location and the fact that i am able to use my own caterer

Sent on 10/21/2019

Shasta · Married on 10/25/2016

The Plaza at Cabrillo was PERFECT for what we wanted! It was a blank slate for us to create our wedding look how we wanted! We got an excellent price because we were married on a Tuesday and we had pretty much free reign! We held the ceremony outside on one of the grass knolls and then took our party mostly indoors for the reception (we had a bounce house outside on the lawn). This venue is BRILLIANT because you get to be by the water without the crazy costs, and because we were married on a weekday, the chairs, tables, event hall and outside spaces were all included in the price! The staff here is lovely too! Henry is a doll to work with and very helpful!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Sherai

Sherai Lucas · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Great Place and View

This place looks amazing, I cant wait to get married here next year.....

Sent on 06/03/2019