The Plantation Golf & Country Club Reviews

40 | Fort Myers, FL

40 Reviews for The Plantation Golf & Country Club

Katy Merrill · Married on 06/22/2019

Best day ever

The staff at the plantation golf & country club were incredible. From the moment we toured their club house, they made every step so easy and stress free. Absolutely made for the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 04/06/2019

We had our wedding at The Plantation on July 27th, 2013 and it was fantastic! Angie was so helpful and flexible in the planning of the wedding, before and the day of (especially with me hours away in VA). The venue was very affordable while upholding great quality! The food was also delicious and they give you great variety as you can choose specific items that you want on our menu. I would definitely recommend this venue to every bride!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Kate · Married on 01/26/2019

The country club is beautiful

The Plantation was a beautiful venue to get married at!! Angi was so easy to work with and was very responsive to all my questions. Everyone raved about the food too! You won’t be disappointed if you have your wedding here.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Last minute venue change due to not being able to have on beach. Angi assisted me and assured me that my wedding would be perfect. Everything turned out beautiful and amazingly! It was perfect!! Thank you Plantation Golf & CC!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Valerie · Married on 07/14/2018

I absolutely love this venue. The ceremony site is beyond gorgeous. The veranda is perfect for a summer wedding. Angi is fabulous. I enjoyed coordinating with her for my wedding. She is so patient! Sarah was a sweetheart the day of. The chef is so flexible and I received so many compliments on the food. I couldn’t have chose a better venue. Thank you

Sent on 07/15/2018

Brooke · Married on 03/03/2018

Angi and Sarah were amazing! The whole staff was so helpful and accommodating. They were very easy to work with. The venue itself was beautiful, especially after being updated. We received so many compliments on the venue. I was very happy with how smoothly everything went. The staff also had great knowledge and working relationships with the other vendors we hired. Overall I was so happy that we had our wedding at The Plantation.

Sent on 03/08/2018
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 09/02/2017

I could not have asked for a better venue. Angi was so easy to work with and I never had an issue getting ahold of her. Sarah, my day of coordinator was amazing. I asked for one simple thing, that definitely could have waited, and she got it done immediately. The staff working my wedding was hands Down amazing. The bar staff as well as the wait staff were AMAZING. I cannot say enough about the entire staff and venue. Their pricing is affordable and there were ZERO hidden fees. The food was AMAZING. Guests are still talking about it. I would chose this venue again for any event I may have.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Angi and the staff at the Plantation are top notch. She always responded to my emails promptly and was very flexible when we had special requests. My daughter and her fiancée wanted an outdoor wedding but I was a little worried about the weather cooperating. The covered veranda here solved the problem. She still could have an outdoor wedding and I could relax and not worry about having a plan B. As it turned out, it rained on her wedding day but everyone stayed dry. The food was excellent (the quiche potatoes are a must) and the buffet was beautiful. You get a lot of bang for your buck here.

Sent on 02/14/2016
  • BeckySherry

Becky · Married on 02/06/2016

Angi was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very helpful during the wedding planning process. She was very responsive to e-mails and was always available to meet with us whenever needed. There is no need to hire day of coordination because Angi does such a great job! The ceremony site is a covered veranda/balcony and absolutely perfect for a bride who wants an outside wedding without the stress of having to worry about the weather. The food was absolutely delicious and we got many compliments from our guests about how great everything tasted. The Plantation Golf and Country Club is the best wedding venue in town!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Alicia · Married on 01/30/2016

I was recently married at The Plantation Country Club and I must say everything was spectacular!! It was an absolute joy working with Angi and her professional staff. I found it overwhelming at first looking for a venue but knew I had the perfect fit when I found The Plantation. Every contact with Angi starting with my initial inquiry and ending with my wedding was smooth and worry free. My Ceremony went off without a hitch and was beautifully run by Angi. My mother and my guests felt at ease because they didn't have to fret...Angi was there to control everything. I can't praise her wait staff enough on how they ran my buffet and took care of my guests. They walked my husband and I through the line, carefully making our plates. They kept an eye on me all night, making sure I drank water and ate my dinner (surprising how you forget those things on your wedding g day). I can't say enough for their professionalism, courtesy and quality of food. Thank you to Angi and her wonderful staff!! I'd give them a million stars if I could.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Brianne and Nikki · Married on 12/26/2015

Nikki and I loved having our wedding at the Plantation Golf and Country Club. Angi and her team were extremely helpful and accommodating to all of our needs leading up to and the day of our wedding. Our guests commented on how organized everything was and they all absolutely LOVED the food. We would recommend Angi and Plantation Golf and Country Club for any wedding and/or reception.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

Everything was perfect! Angi the F&B manager was so helpful and worked with us on making the most of our money. The food and overall service of the staff was great. We were able to get ready there all day which was so convenient. I loved everything about the location.

Sent on 10/19/2014

My son and daughter-in-law just had there wedding reception on June 28, 2014, and all I can say is WOW!!! Angie and her staff are AWESOME!!!! They are so helpful, the food was terrific! Our guests loved the Plantation venue, everybody was comfortable. We had such a great time. I highly recommend the Plantation Golf and Country Club.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Sara · Married on 05/24/2014

My daughter and I picked The Plantation for her wedding in May. I couldn't be happier. The venue is absolutely beautiful with its widening staircase to the entrance. The place is tastefully decorated and the food. Oh my God... fantastic. I have had so many guests rave about their dinner. Delicious. The venue's setup is perfect for a wedding of ~150 people or less. More can fit, but it is perfect for the 150 number. The cocktail hour flowed very smoothly with excellent service, plenty of food and drinks. Guests also raved about how great the bar drinks were. One thing a friend told me later was that it was nice not being crammed into a little room for cocktail hour. She said there was plenty of seating, inside or out on the patio and the cocktail hour food was to die for.

The reception also flowed very smoothly. We had around 140 guests and they were led through the buffet line very efficiently. The Plantation's Event Coordinator, Angie, was on top of everything and made the planning and production of the wedding very easy to pull off, and entertaining is not one of my strong points.

I know that as more brides to be learn about the Plantation, it is being utilized for weddings. If I had to do it all over again I would pick The Plantation again. It really is the best venue in our area!

Sent on 05/28/2014

The food was great, Angie helped us throughout the whole wedding making sure we get what we want. The place is extremely beautiful, you'd have to see to believe me.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Demica · Married on 05/03/2014

The Plantation and Angi the coordinator was absolutely amazing on my wedding day. I was unfortunately sick in the beginning of my wedding and they made sure I had everything I might need to feel better. Everyone raved about the food, bar and service. So happy wet had our reception there!

Sent on 05/05/2014
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/26/2013

I could not say more good things about the Plantation. Angie and her staff are nothing short of AMAZING! She was extremely easy to work with and helped coordinate our ceremony and reception. She answered all of our questions with quick responsiveness and attention to details.

The food is delicious! We went with a plated meal and had rave reviews from all of our guests. Not one complaint!

The grounds of the Plantation couldn't have been more perfect. It has this old southern/ modern style to it. Absolutely gorgeous!! I would recommend this place for any type of event. We couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2013

My husband and I got married on April 6, 2013. We worked with Angie and a lot of the other staff, all I can say is AWESOME! From the first meeting until leaving the night of the wedding they were nothing but help! The food was amazing, the service was fantastic, it was just a beyond pleasant experience! We would recommend anyone to have their wedding at The Plantation!!!! The staff brought all our gifts to the car, along with our cake topper, anniversary cake, grooms cake, cutting knives, champagne glasses, and anything they knew was ours so we did not leave them! Anything that was left behind they contacted us immediately! Absolutely wonderful place!

Sent on 04/21/2013
  • Marie

marie Salomee · Married on 12/08/2012

Angela was awesome to work with great venue

Sent on 12/25/2012

Angi and her staff definitely went above and beyond at our wedding. The food was awesome!!! Angi is such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Kathy · Married on 02/18/2012

As MOB, I can't say enough complimentary words to cover how I feel about The Plantation and Angi Swanson. Angi was a delight to work with from day 1 through the end of the evening of my daughter's recent wedding. Everyone was so very accommodating to our every wish and worked hand-in-hand with our wonderful wedding planner.

The location and weather was perfect for a 4:00 p.m. ceremony outside overlooking the lake and golf course. Our out-of-town and out-of-country guests were very impressed with the beauty of the surroundings and with the decor, the open bar, appetisers and plated meal. I have not heard one negative comment from anyone.

Angi - our compliments to you and your staff for a job well done!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Katie · Married on 01/21/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Angi Swanson, and the staff at The Plantation Golf & Country Club. It was a great thing to have the ceremony and the reception in the same place. Ceremony was just beautiful on the balcony. Angi was very detailed oriented, always there to answer any questions big or small. I didn't have to worry about anything. Very accomadating. The support staff was excellant, extremely professional. All our guests couldn't say enough wonderful things about the food, It was fabulous.

Everyone had a great time. Our daughter, Danielle and our new son in law, Justin's wedding was just PERFECT.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Nadine · Married on 11/19/2011

Wow.....this was the best venue for a wedding. Not only was the setting beautiful, the food was fabulous! We went with the buffet, or stations and did not hear one complaint, just rave reviews! The staff is so experienced with weddings and made this day perfect. We are still getting compliments on our wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2011

We couldn't have asked for a better choice for our wedding venue. Angi was super helpful with every little detail. They worked with us to create the wedding of our dreams. The decor was beautiful and the food was amazing! I would recommend the Plantation and it's wonderful staff to anyone looking to get married! Thank you so much for making our wedding such a special day!

Sent on 10/18/2011