44 Reviews for The Plantation Barn of 1810

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Clean Up (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
44 The Plantation Barn of 1810 Reviews

The Plantation Barn of 1810 and the owner, Alice Rogers, made all of my wedding dreams come true and more! My husband and I chose this venue for our June Wedding and it couldn’t have been more perfect. We chose to do an outdoor ceremony in the field, and the reception inside the barn. From the beauty of the field and barn, the string lights, the adorable bridal suite and the decor - plus the personalization and uniqueness in details that Alice Rogers added- our hearts are full! The day felt like a southern belle fairytale!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most beautiful place with Southern elegance. Highly recommend you call Alice Rogers. She has opened her house with a bridal suite just for the bride and bridesmaids day of the wedding. Also, when you book her she has a list of vendors. These vendors are also awesome to work with. Want to have the Wedding of your dreams, then Plantation Barn is the place you go
I promise you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am a wedding photographer, and I've had the pleasure of working at The Plantation Barn of 1810 on several different occasions. The owner is absolutely amazing! Her passion, professionalism, and knowledge of the wedding industry help make this venue one of the best around!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding at the Plantation Barn of 1810 in October and everything was amazing. The owner is very hands on with whatever you need. If you have any questions or problems with anything she responds right away and helps. The barn itself was just perfect for what I wanted. I wouldn't have changed a thing. She truly treats her girls like a princess every step of the way!

Profile Picture Whitley , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue. One of my most favorite places to dj a wedding/ reception.

Profile Picture John, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location, staff, and price CAN NOT be beaten! Alice is amazingly knowable and helpful. We could not have asked for more. They made our wedding perfect. We love you Alice!!!!

Profile Picture Kelby, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Billie Stacy Robinson
· September 10, 2017
Oh my goodness!!! Where do I start? I was blessed to be in a wedding at the Barn yesterday and have fallen in love with the place and Miss Alice! Beautiful scenery, beautiful decorations, and a very healthy dose of that precious southern hospitality that you can't find just anywhere! Not only was the bride pampered, the rest of us were, as well! I highly recommend The Plantation Barn of 1810, it's a wonderful place for new beginnings and making beautiful memories!

Profile Picture Billie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Officiant, Transportation, Travel

The Plantation Barn of 1810 was the perfect place for our August wedding! Alice was quick to respond, flexible with changes, and managed to squeeze our full guest list into the barn! She also designed our save the dates, invitations, and programs free of charge. We were able to go to the venue prior to the wedding for sound checks and engagement pictures. For the value, wedding planner, and the views, you can't beat the Plantation Barn!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Absolutely loved The Plantation Barn!!! Mrs. Alice is very professional and helped my best friend's wedding go perfectly!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have chosen a better place to get married! Alice was very nice and had great advice! We loved the barn and didn't do a lot of decorating because we tried to keep the rustic feel in tact. The bridal suite was amazing and made us feel pampered upon entering the room! We searched for a barn to get married in because we met in a barn. (I was currently working on a CD at a recording studio that a man had made his barn into. He heard the music from where he was fishing at the pond outside and came in.) That being said we had to find a barn for our wedding and I knew that this was the place when we found it! It was perfect!

Photo
Profile Picture Rebekah, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

My daughter got married on May 20 2017.Plantation Barn was truly the most beautiful place I believe my daughter could have chosen.Alice helped her bring her vision to life so she could have her dream wedding.Alice works with you every step of the way and you truly don't have to worry about anything.Every little detail that my daughter wanted for her wedding she fulfilled with Alice's help.As a parent all you really have to do is sit back and watch it all come together beautifully.Thank you so much Alice for all the extra little details that you thought of that made her day extra special.Our daughter will never forget this day and everyone who attended fell in love with all the special details of her special day.Thanks so much from the Freeman family.

Photos
Profile Picture Stacey, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I contracted The Plantation Barn of 1810 to create my invitations and programs for my upcoming wedding. I have gotten multiple compliments on the quality and uniqueness of my invitations. I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am to have had Alice design something so perfect to my style! She is efficient and plays off of any ideas you may have. She honestly was a lifesaver and I would highly recommend working with her for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Much thanks to the Plantation Barn of 1810 and Mrs. Alice Rogers for making my daughters senior prom pictures an event she will never forget. What a wonderful venue for any occasion. Love this place!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gorgeous venue...the owners are fabulous & will go out of their way to make your special occasion memorable.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Last year when I met Alice of The Plantation Barn of 1810, I had know idea how important she would be at helping us make our daughters dream wedding a reality. A Barn is just a barn unless you have Alice, her eye for detail and her ability to connect with her brides. I never once worried about the things Alice was in charge of. She listened to Kels vision of her day and kept us all on track to make it happen. I knew the barn would be decorated to perfection and in a way that reflected my daughters personality. I knew she would handle who walked who in and when. And.....I knew if there was a meltdown that needed diverted....Alice had it. I have three more girls and I would completely in trust their special day to Alice and The Plantation Barn of 1810. 5 Star.. class act...Not even one complaint!!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here on September 24, 2016. We had looked at several venues but neither my husband nor I were completely "in love" with a particular venue so we decide to have our wedding on a family friends farm, things didn't go as plan so 3 months before our wedding we had find a new place to get married as we already sent our save the dates, paid deposits with vendors, etc. I found The plantation barn of 1810 by referral from my photographer, I completely fell in love with the venue when I visited. It was everything I dreamed of for my wedding. Alice was so great to work with, she made my day the best it could be. She went above and beyond to make sure I was never stressed and I was always happy with every part of my wedding. I would recommend the plantation barn of 1810
A thousand times over!

Alice also made my invitations and ceremony programs fans and they were completely perfect.

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Plantation Barn is a beautiful place for "I Do's" the owner and event coordinator Alice goes above and beyond to make sure day is perfect and stress free. She adds uniqueness and personalization to each wedding or event. I highly recommend The Plantation Barn of 1810

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

From when we went to view the venue before choosing to answering every little email and text, Alice Rogers was amazing. The Plantation Barn of 1810 is perfect for a rustic wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better host! Mrs. Alice you are the bomb!!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding! Alice is very talented at what she does! She's just wonderful! Many decorations to choose from and a beautiful reception area! I highly recommend the plantation barn of 1810!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alice is amazing! She made the whole event effortless and was available for every question that came up! I cannot imagine having done this without her. This lady is a gem! And she is so talented with the things she personalizes for her weddings. We love her!!

Profile Picture michelle, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't recommend the Plantation Barn of 1810 enough . It was absolutely the best venue for my daughter Jordan's wedding !! We could never have made it without Alice she is hands down the very best!!!!! Thank you so much for making Jordan's wedding everything she hoped it would be!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I choose Plantation Barn to host my best friends baby shower and it was absolutely beautiful! Alice was so helpful to make sure all our needs were taken care of. The venue itself is beautiful and Alice's decor adds such a nice touch. All events I've seen there have been beautiful. You will not regret using Alice and The Plantation Barn.

Profile Picture Penny, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Plantation Barn of 1810 is a photographers dream. I had a great time taking pictures during the Hensley wedding this past weekend! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture User7006472, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alice is absolutely amazing! From helping me plan, organize, and get myself together! I would absolutely tell everyone to go to her!! Thank you for everything Alice!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I have to say that i absolutly would strongly recommend The Plantation Barn of 1810!!!! The place is absolutely perfect and you can ask for no better lady than Miss Alice!!!! She is absolutely AMAZING!!!! So helpful and the sweetest ever!!! My daughters wedding was absolutly PERFECT!!!!! Alice you are the BEST!!!! Thank you soooooo very much!!!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Videography