The Plantation Barn of 1810 Reviews

The Plantation Barn of 1810 5
The Plantation Barn of 1810 6
The Plantation Barn of 1810 7

Kim Ratcliff · Married on 06/30/2018

Outstanding venue complete with a very knowledgeable wedding coordinator

Alice Rogers you made my daughters dream come true!!! Because of you and your beautiful wedding venue my daughters wedding day was PERFECT!!!

All future brides out there you really need to consider this location. There are so many perks to renting this venue you really need to check it out!!

• Taylor

Taylor Kimbrough · Married on 06/30/2018

Best Venue in East TN!!!

I had the true pleasure of marrying my best friend at the most beautiful venue in East Tennessee! We have had so many compliments about how beautiful our wedding was thanks to this place. It was absolutely amazing having the venue for the WHOLE WEEK leading up to the big day. That takes so much stress off the bride. Speaking of taking stress off the bride, Alice, the wedding planner is top notch. Best of all, she's included in the price :) From designing all of my save the dates, invitations, programs, and personalized decorations to making sure every little detail was perfect on the wedding day, she was simply amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this venue, and I know you will not be disappointed if you chose The Plantation Barn of 1810 as your dream wedding venue!

Austin Kimbrough · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing, Rustic Wedding Venue!

My wife and I got married at this location, and we could not have asked for a more perfect experience. The venue is stunning and unique! The price was very reasonable and included the best wedding planner ever, Alice, and tons of decorations on site. Anyone in East TN should consider this venue if you want the most perfect wedding. My favorite part is the barn and the atmosphere inside it.

Brandi · Married on 06/16/2018

Couldn't ask for anything better!!

Best venue ever!! I got married here on June 16th and my wedding was simply amazing! The week long wedding package this venue offers takes a lot of stress off the big day. Plus, you don't have to buy a thing to decorate with. They have it all! All you do is pick out what decorations and props you want to use and they take care of the rest. This venue also includes a wedding planner at no extra charge! And I can't say enough about how wonderful Alice Rogers was! She made it all so easy and she thinks of absolutely everything! Even down to snacks in the bridal suite (which was gorgeous, by the way). All I did was show up. She had the rest taken care of. She really spoils her brides and you will truly feel like queen for the day!

Jason Hill · Married on 06/16/2018

The absolute best venue for a wedding!

This is the best wedding venue around! The staff is awesome. Alice is so professional and tekes care of everything. When I say everything I really mean it. Usually on a wedding day you feel stressed but she makes it as calm and easy as possible. You really feel like you are at home. They dedicate everything to making your special day perfect. If I had to rate this place on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 978! There is no other venue that compares!!!

Rachel Owens · Married on 06/16/2018

Perfect place for your special day!

My best friend got married here on June 16th. I have to say this was the most beautiful place, not just the barn that was beautifully decorated, but the Plantation house was so relaxing and not to mention the owner was super helpful and did everything possible to make my best friend and us feel relaxed. She had some snacks and water in the bridal suite and the bridal suite was so nice!! Alice is Great!!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

The Plantation Barn of 1810 and the owner, Alice Rogers, made all of my wedding dreams come true and more! My husband and I chose this venue for our June Wedding and it couldn’t have been more perfect. We chose to do an outdoor ceremony in the field, and the reception inside the barn. From the beauty of the field and barn, the string lights, the adorable bridal suite and the decor - plus the personalization and uniqueness in details that Alice Rogers added- our hearts are full! The day felt like a southern belle fairytale!

Kim Long · Married on 06/02/2018

Great experience!!

Love love the Plantation Barn of 1810! Mrs. Rogers is very perfessional but personal! She’s helpful curtious and loving. A bride and her mother need these qualities on that special day! I would highly recommend The Plantation Barn of 1810. Lovely place to make these special memories! 💕

stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

June 2, 2018

I married the love of my life at this beautiful venue. It was everything I had ever dreamed of and more! I was a stress free bride through the year of planning it all thanks to Alice! She is an absolute blessing to work with and truly made me feel like a princess on my special day! She truly pays attention and tends to fine detail! We felt right at home from day one when we toured the venue! My day would not have been possible without her help and we are so happy that we chose this beautiful place to get married!

Mary · Married on 05/26/2018

Most beautiful place with Southern elegance. Highly recommend you call Alice Rogers. She has opened her house with a bridal suite just for the bride and bridesmaids day of the wedding. Also, when you book her she has a list of vendors. These vendors are also awesome to work with. Want to have the Wedding of your dreams, then Plantation Barn is the place you go
    I promise you won't regret it.

Emily · Married on 01/01/2018

I am a wedding photographer, and I've had the pleasure of working at The Plantation Barn of 1810 on several different occasions. The owner is absolutely amazing! Her passion, professionalism, and knowledge of the wedding industry help make this venue one of the best around!

• W

Whitley · Married on 10/14/2017

I just had my wedding at the Plantation Barn of 1810 in October and everything was amazing. The owner is very hands on with whatever you need. If you have any questions or problems with anything she responds right away and helps. The barn itself was just perfect for what I wanted. I wouldn't have changed a thing. She truly treats her girls like a princess every step of the way!

The Plantation Barn of 1810 8

John · Married on 10/07/2017

Great venue. One of my most favorite places to dj a wedding/ reception.

Kelby · Married on 09/23/2017

The location, staff, and price CAN NOT be beaten! Alice is amazingly knowable and helpful. We could not have asked for more. They made our wedding perfect. We love you Alice!!!!

Billie · Married on 09/09/2017

Billie Stacy Robinson
    · September 10, 2017
    Oh my goodness!!! Where do I start? I was blessed to be in a wedding at the Barn yesterday and have fallen in love with the place and Miss Alice! Beautiful scenery, beautiful decorations, and a very healthy dose of that precious southern hospitality that you can't find just anywhere! Not only was the bride pampered, the rest of us were, as well! I highly recommend The Plantation Barn of 1810, it's a wonderful place for new beginnings and making beautiful memories!

The Plantation Barn of 1810 9
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 10

Bethany · Married on 08/19/2017

The Plantation Barn of 1810 was the perfect place for our August wedding! Alice was quick to respond, flexible with changes, and managed to squeeze our full guest list into the barn! She also designed our save the dates, invitations, and programs free of charge. We were able to go to the venue prior to the wedding for sound checks and engagement pictures. For the value, wedding planner, and the views, you can't beat the Plantation Barn!

The Plantation Barn of 1810 11
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 12
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 13
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 14
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 15

Heather · Married on 08/17/2017

Absolutely loved The Plantation Barn!!! Mrs. Alice is very professional and helped my best friend's wedding go perfectly!!!

Rebekah · Married on 08/17/2017

We couldn't have chosen a better place to get married! Alice was very nice and had great advice! We loved the barn and didn't do a lot of decorating because we tried to keep the rustic feel in tact. The bridal suite was amazing and made us feel pampered upon entering the room! We searched for a barn to get married in because we met in a barn. (I was currently working on a CD at a recording studio that a man had made his barn into. He heard the music from where he was fishing at the pond outside and came in.) That being said we had to find a barn for our wedding and I knew that this was the place when we found it! It was perfect!

The Plantation Barn of 1810 16
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 17
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 18
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 19
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 20
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 21
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 22

Stacey · Married on 05/20/2017

My daughter got married on May 20 2017.Plantation Barn was truly the most beautiful place I believe my daughter could have chosen.Alice helped her bring her vision to life so she could have her dream wedding.Alice works with you every step of the way and you truly don't have to worry about anything.Every little detail that my daughter wanted for her wedding she fulfilled with Alice's help.As a parent all you really have to do is sit back and watch it all come together beautifully.Thank you so much Alice for all the extra little details that you thought of that made her day extra special.Our daughter will never forget this day and everyone who attended fell in love with all the special details of her special day.Thanks so much from the Freeman family.

The Plantation Barn of 1810 23
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 30
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 31
    The Plantation Barn of 1810 32

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

I contracted The Plantation Barn of 1810 to create my invitations and programs for my upcoming wedding. I have gotten multiple compliments on the quality and uniqueness of my invitations. I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am to have had Alice design something so perfect to my style! She is efficient and plays off of any ideas you may have. She honestly was a lifesaver and I would highly recommend working with her for any occasion!!

Brenda · Married on 04/22/2017

Much thanks to the Plantation Barn of 1810 and Mrs. Alice Rogers for making my daughters senior prom pictures an event she will never forget. What a wonderful venue for any occasion. Love this place!

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2017

Gorgeous venue...the owners are fabulous & will go out of their way to make your special occasion memorable.

Stacy · Married on 10/01/2016

Last year when I met Alice of The Plantation Barn of 1810, I had know idea how important she would be at helping us make our daughters dream wedding a reality. A Barn is just a barn unless you have Alice, her eye for detail and her ability to connect with her brides. I never once worried about the things Alice was in charge of. She listened to Kels vision of her day and kept us all on track to make it happen. I knew the barn would be decorated to perfection and in a way that reflected my daughters personality. I knew she would handle who walked who in and when. And.....I knew if there was a meltdown that needed diverted....Alice had it. I have three more girls and I would completely in trust their special day to Alice and The Plantation Barn of 1810. 5 Star.. class act...Not even one complaint!!!!

Nikki · Married on 09/24/2016

I had my wedding here on September 24, 2016. We had looked at several venues but neither my husband nor I were completely "in love" with a particular venue so we decide to have our wedding on a family friends farm, things didn't go as plan so 3 months before our wedding we had find a new place to get married as we already sent our save the dates, paid deposits with vendors, etc. I found The plantation barn of 1810 by referral from my photographer, I completely fell in love with the venue when I visited. It was everything I dreamed of for my wedding. Alice was so great to work with, she made my day the best it could be. She went above and beyond to make sure I was never stressed and I was always happy with every part of my wedding. I would recommend the plantation barn of 1810
    A thousand times over!

Alice also made my invitations and ceremony programs fans and they were completely perfect.

Cynthia · Married on 07/22/2016

The Plantation Barn is a beautiful place for "I Do's" the owner and event coordinator Alice goes above and beyond to make sure day is perfect and stress free. She adds uniqueness and personalization to each wedding or event. I highly recommend The Plantation Barn of 1810