The Plan B Band Reviews

The Plan B Band 3
The Plan B Band 4
The Plan B Band 5

Deborah · Married on 09/29/2018

We were so happy with The Plan B Band at our daughter's wedding reception. A very talented and professional group. Great music thanks for everything.

Adam · Married on 09/01/2018

We loved having Plan B at our wedding on Saturday and got a lot of compliments (outside of folks having a great time on the dance floor!). They were extremely talented, wonderful vocalists and picked a great range of music from takes on some modern songs to classics. In their transition from our cocktail hour jazz to the dance numbers they also showed some real jazz chops. My wife and I couldn't recommend them more highly.

In addition to music, they did the Master of Ceremonies once our reception got kicked off which went flawlessly. They were great sports at coming all the way from Chattanooga to perform for our event (down in Hilton Head SC) which was greatly appreciated! Also great sports when attendees provided some Indian music for their band break. Overall we couldn't have asked for a better evening!

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2018

Great band! Wonderful experience! Music was perfect for our daughter’s wedding, which included guests of varied ages. Timeless music!

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2018

Great band! I would definitely recommend them!

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

Wayne & the rest of the Plan B band were amazing to work with! They performed during our reception & were perfect! We are so thankful that we choose them & couldn’t have asked for a more talented band to make our night so special. Our 300+ guests loved them & they couldnt have sounded better. If you’re thinking about using them do it!!

The Plan B Band 6
    The Plan B Band 7

Laurwn · Married on 10/27/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better band, better energy, or a better evening! The band made our wedding PERFECT! They even let me join them with my own tambourine. That was a dream come true, you have no idea.
    Recommend them for ANY bride looking to have a blast on her wedding night!!!!

The Plan B Band 8
    The Plan B Band 9
    The Plan B Band 10
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough about The Plan B Band to truly do them justice. From the moment they took the stage to the moment we left, they threw the best party I have ever been to in my life! I have had people sending me pictures and video all with the caption "best band on this earth!" Thank you to everyone who gave me the time of my life! (I'm still sore from dancing 3 days later)

Linda · Married on 06/16/2017

Oh my goodness, we hired The Plan B Band for our daughter's wedding and they were amazing! Wayne faithfully communicated with me every step of the way. It can be nerve wracking choosing a band online without first seeing them in person but I promise you, you can't go wrong with Plan B. We have to laugh at the significance of their name since my daughter's original wedding venue cancelled three months out and we had to go with a plan B venue. All I know is this band is Plan A in our book!!!

Susan · Married on 04/01/2017

Definitely recommend The Plan B Band. We used them for our daughter's wedding reception and they did a fantastic job. They are affordable and their music suits a wide age range. Great dance music. Our guests were all wanting to know where we found them.

Arman · Married on 10/15/2016

We got married over 6 months ago in Indianapolis and The Plan B Band made the wedding amazing! They were absolutely incredible. We could not have asked for a better band to perform at our wedding. They were extremely professional to deal with and played amazing music. They played many different genres and were extremely interactive. I They were a huge hit and everyone at the wedding complimented us on them. I still find myself listening to them. As the groom, my one responsibility was the wedding band. They made me look good.

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Plan B was absolutely amazing at our wedding.I have heard from every guest I have talked to since the wedding that they were the best wedding band they have ever heard. No joke, everyone I have talked to has said that. They were fantastic from the get-go with our first dance to Brett Eldredge's "Mean to Me". It sounded so amazing and they couldn't have performed a better rendition of the song. I was blown away since country isn't really their genre. The entire night they had everyone out on the dance floor, not wanting to miss a single minute of dancing. Their ability to read the crowd was amazing and they were able to keep everyone on their feet. I have never in my life heard a more fun version of "Shout"-there is no better way we could have ended our reception than with that song. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. I am extremely thankful and happy that Plan B was the band at our wedding. Wayne, was so easy to work with, extremely responsive, and that is so appreciated from a busy bride! Not only did the band sound amazing, but each one of the bandmates were so sweet during the reception and made an effort to come and speak to me and my husband and really showed that they were excited to be there and a part of our day. At one point the guitarist came down into the crowd to play and everyone went crazy! The entire show was just phenomenal. Hands down, Plan B is the BEST band for any wedding that has a fun-loving, energetic crowd that is ready to dance. And as far as band costs go, they were extremely affordable and well worth the splurge. I am so in love with the memories we have from our reception and most of them are thanks to Plan B and their performance.

I planned my wedding in a relatively short amount of
    time (5 months) and I really wanted to find the perfect
    band. I took a risk and booked your band solely off of
    reviews and videos online, and it could not have been more
    perfect! Several people questioned me for booking a band 6
    hours away from the event without a personal recommendation.
    These people apologized after realizing what a great choice
    you were! The whole band was so professional, and all of my
    requests were honored. Everyone had a blast on the dance
    floor, and we have received so many compliments from our
    guests. I hope that people reading this post will make the
    right decision and book you for their next event. Such a
    talented, fun, professional crew- you can't go wrong
    with the Plan B Band. Thank you again for making our wedding
    reception so special! We are waiting for the next big event
    so we can book you again!

Connie · Married on 06/06/2015

Our guests LOVED this band!! We all danced the night away; awesome vocalists and players! Our club manager and florist commented on what a nice group of people they were ( not always the case, with some of the groups they've encountered.) One story; my husband wanted the father daughter dance to be Dancing Queen. Bride said absolutely not! I had relayed this story to Wayne. When the band finished their last number; he put on Dancing Queen and Mickey and Molly danced!! The crowd let them have the floor and it was such a special moment! I really appreciate Wayne tucking that information away and providing that once in a lifetime memory.. As I said, the lead vocalists can do anything you could ever want; so talented!! We would hire them again and again!!!

Thanks a million to The Plan B Band for a fabulous evening. It was a pleasure to work with them, and it was a pleasure for everyone at our daughter's wedding reception to have Plan B there. Ours was a dancing crowd, and their music was just right for getting everyone out on the dance floor. Their renditions of the three "official dances" were perfect, their repertoire worked for all ages, and their cooperation with the recorded Albanian music for circle dancing during their break was a big enhancement to the evening. Quite a few of our guests asked for contact information on the band, so I hope this means our event will generate further bookings for Plan B. I am certainly happy to recommend the band to any and all who ask, and I cannot thank them enough for all they did to make our daughter's wedding reception so special.

Thank-you again for your fabulous wedding reception entertainment!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/02/2015

This band could not have been more perfect. The energy they brought to the wedding was awesome. They also learned new songs for our first dance. The vocals and talent were great. The team was easy to work with and very responsive. I would book them all over again! Thanks Plan B for our extended version of "shout"! Best night of our lives.

Attention! If I had it to do over again, I would BEG The Plan B Band to perform for us. They were phenomenal and more than anticipated. They bent over completely backwards to change my wedding date by two months, including leaving work early to be able to set up on a Friday.

WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT?

Everyone loved the band. In fact, they wouldn't stop talking about them. The venue director actually collected their info to pass out to future brides. I wish I could have sat back and enjoyed the music more myself. As a side note, if you are debating on including the female vocalist, DO SO. She adds some sass and her voice is killer. She nailed my first dance "Home" by Chantal.

Thank you again for everything Plan B, a million times!

This band is fantastic !!!!! Loved them from the minute we made contact with them. Extremely helpful and courteous !!!! Music was awesome!!! Very talented musicians and singers !!! Made the reception well organized and FUN for all !!!!!!!

The Plan B Band was outstanding and we couldn't have hoped for a a better band. Their song selection was excellent and they kept the crowed engaged the whole evening. They were very accommodating and flexible to work with from the contract to our wedding day. We will be recommending Plan B to all our friends.

Plan B was amazing! They got everyone, even my grandparents out on the dance floor! I especially appreciated that they learned to play 3 special songs for the first dance, mother/son, and father daughter dances. I have already recommended them to a friend who just got engaged!

Christy Laura · Married on 07/05/2013

I found Plan B online and from the minute I made contact with them I was very impressed. They were COMPLELELY PROFESSIONAL in every aspect of working with our wedding reception. Not only did they provide the fantastic entertainment at our reception, they walked us through how to schedule the different aspects of the reception. The main contact was very willing to offer help when needed or let us take charge where we needed. Then once the reception started -- they created the magic that made the evening a wonderful event for my husband and I and everyone that came. It's over a month later and I am still getting compliments about the reception. Everyone felt free to dance and party. Looking back at the pictures you can see that the dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone is laughing and having a great time. The band's electricity sparked the everyone else's electricity and then blended together for a great night. The band was hot the whole evening -- never let down. Our group of friends is very diverse -- with half our friends in their twenties to thirties and the other half in their fifties to sixties -- and then all ages sprinkled in. Everyone said, this was the best wedding reception ever!!! We will be using them again for other events in the future.

Ashley · Married on 04/27/2013

The Plan B Band was excellent! They were able to get all my guests dancing from the first song! I got compliments for days about how amazing they were! I could not have asked for a better band. They were the first band we went to see when looking, and fell I'm love with their music and went with our gut and we are so glad we did! Plan B, thank you for making our wedding one amazing wedding.

Kevin · Married on 04/27/2013

The Plan B Band was terrific to work with over the course of our planning. Their performance could have been more impressive! They are the main reason out event was a success. I gave their information to numerous friends and for our band I hope to use them again. Their music selection was perfect and they kept our guest on the dance floor all night long. We were lucky to have found such an amazing talented band to perform for us.

Jane · Married on 10/07/2012

The Plan B Band made our wedding reception! Our guests absolutely loved them. Even two months after the reception, people are still telling us how great they were. Plan B plays everything from Frank Sinatra to Adele, which really catered to our guests different ages and preferences. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The band contact person was easy to work. He was very prompt in responding to our questions and the band learned two special songs for our Grand Entrance and First Dance. They were on time, extremely professional, and great with interacting with our guests. I highly recommend them and can't thank them enough!

The band was fantastic. Throughout the evening we had at least 15 or 20 people ask where we found the band and rave about their music. They were prompt, played what we discussed, and definitely got people on their feet and dancing. The only downside was we had some initial trouble with the playlist. After that was squared away, they were a dream. We would definitely recommend them for your wedding or event as they were a class act and extremely talented. Really helped make our wedding a night to remember.