The Pixel Perfection Reviews

The Pixel Perfection 6
The Pixel Perfection 7

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible photography!

Andrew is so great, I was honestly a careless bride that gave little to no suggestions or direction about what shots I wanted and I am already so impressed with our preview photos! He dealt with our low key personalities and just ran with it. He added a great lighthearted sense of humor to our day, my dad is still talking about how funny they were! I know the rest of our photos are going to be stunning. Andrews style has such a beautiful moody vibe to it as opposed to other photographers who lean towards that over exposed & over saturated style. I am so so happy with our photography choice!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Holly Frietsche · Married on 01/27/2019

Incredible and Worthwhile!

From start to finish, our photography experience was amazing! He made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot, and he didn't miss a single moment at the wedding. He was sure to get all the shots we wanted and so much more, even when we thought no one was paying attention. The photos look beyond amazing, and I am so excited to share these over and over again with our friends and family.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Vibrant & Beautiful Photo's

Andrew and his team were outstanding. Andrew is so personable and someone that's so easy to talk to. Him & his team made us feel at ease and captured everything beautifully. We had a very large group and not only did they handle the chaos well but listened when I asked for specific photo's and were happy to help in any way possible. Andrew's photo's are truly captivating. The way he makes color so vibrant and captures emotion is something I will always admire about him and be truly grateful. Cannot wait to hang these in our new home!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    The Pixel Perfection 13
    The Pixel Perfection 14

Julie R · Married on 09/02/2018

Best Team Ever

You guys were just SO great and we had a blast. We are one wild bunch yet you came in and were able to capture all of our amazing moments. Andrew, you went beyond what I ever expected from a wedding photographer. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • User5440188 · 1+ year ago

Test Review Test Review Test Review Test Review Test Review Test Review Test Review Test Review Test Review Test Review

Sent on 04/08/2016

Matthew · Married on 07/02/2017

Andrew's service is incredible, and his product is even better! He was incredibly professional, and willing to meet with us several times before our wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. Our videos came out perfect!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2017

Hiring Andrew to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. Andrews photographs speak for themselves. He went out of his way the day of our wedding to ensure we had everything covered for photos. He's incredibly talented and our wedding guests loved him! We will cherish our wedding photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/02/2016

I cant say enough good things about Pixel Perfection. What attracted me to them originally was that they specialize in both videography & photography. Andrew comes from a videography background and personally trains the rest of his staff in his style. He also does all of the editing and made it clear to us that he only takes on a select number of weddings per year so that he can give each one enough individual attention. In compiling our custom package, Andrew showed us that he cared about giving us the best product and we didn't feel like he was “nickel and diming” us. On the day of, he and his team were very energetic and had good ideas for poses and different scenery shots. I would also like to point out, I was pleasantly surprised that they were more on top of our day of timeline than the venue event coordinators! This was so important and helped ease some anxiety off of me, who is slightly obsessive about punctuality! We wanted to make sure we captured each special moment and they actually helped move us through the timeline because it meant just as much to them to capture it. Andrew truly has a passion for photography & videography and it shows. The style and energetic personality of Pixel Perfection complimented our wedding perfectly, and was exactly the look we were trying to achieve with these cherished moments. I am so fortunate and grateful to have stumbled upon this talent, who in my opinion is also affordable!

Sent on 12/20/2016

We haven't gotten all of our pictures back yet, as we have only been married for two weeks, but couldn't be happier with the previews!! Andrew was professional, flexible, and delightful and made us look amazing! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/23/2016

Andrew was a lot of fun to work with! He made us feel comfortable during both the engagement shoot and on our wedding day. He provided over 1,600 photos and now the problem is deciding which ones to print because they are all so good!!! Andrew arrived on time and was always responsive on email. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/24/2016

We had a blast working with our photographer! He is very professional and so confident in his work in his work, it makes you feel relaxed and able to have fun! Sometimes he takes a little bit to get back with emails but he does always get back to you and answer every question you have. He definitely has fun with his work and is very modern, knowing cute and fun posses and open to any ideas! He's very detailed making sure you gat all the pics you wanted and looks at each on to make sure it came out perfect. We loved working with Andrew and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome photographer!!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Angelina · Married on 08/30/2014

Andrew and his Pixel Perfection team fit into our wedding perfectly. From the planning stages to the very end, everything was exactly what we asked for. We gave Andrew our budget and our needs and he created a custom package that was 100% what we were looking for, and it was under budget! Our engagement session was unique, fun, and so very us. We could tell that Andrew really understood the little nuances of a Greek Orthodox wedding and captured every piece. Andrew and his team knew where to be. They knew what was coming, captured every opportunity, and missed nothing. They quickly caught on to our personalities and used them to our advantage. They snapped amazing candids and talked us into those typical "posed" pictures that our parents will thank us for. We had a wonderful time at our wedding, and the Pixel Perfection team helped us prove it.
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Haley · Married on 05/18/2014

Cannot say enough great things about The Pixel Perfection! Andrew was absolutely wonderful! He made our day that much more special! I could not of asked for anything better! Thank you Andrew!

Sent on 06/02/2014

cynthia · Married on 10/13/2013

Andrew was so sleek and always there for the moments we wanted him to capture... He was helpful, patient and intuitive...Everytime there was a special moment, I saw that he was there with his camera to capture it... Just Excellent! We would highly recommend Pixel Perfection for any event that you want those ever lasting memories of...

Sent on 11/18/2013

lee · Married on 06/17/2012

Andrew, from The Pixel Perfection, exceeded all our expectations when it came to the video he produced for our wedding. We can’t recommend him highly enough!

Four weeks prior to the wedding we were unsure whether we should spend the money to hire a videographer, but after getting back the amazing highlight video we were incredibly glad we did. Andrew captured all the once-in-a-lifetime moments, all the happiness, smiles, laughter and love we experienced that day and transformed it into a great highlight video we could share with our friends and families. Andrew was extremely professional and creative. We where so lucky we had the chance to work with him. We’ve watched the highlight video dozens of times in the first week alone, and every time it makes us smile, ear-to-ear thinking about our amazing wedding day. We wish The Pixel Perfection all the luck in the world and we will most definitely be checking their website in the future to see what other great videos they put together!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Katie · Married on 11/13/2010

We used The Pixel Perfection for our videographer services and we couldn't be more pleased with their service. Andrew, our videographer, was incredibly flexible and was able to capture everything perfectly for us (and he never once got in the way; as I've dealt with at other weddings). He was the perfect combination of professional, fun, and creative. The video he took and put together for us is phenomenal; we've received so many compliments on it. We plan to use The Pixel Perfection for all our future videography needs.

Sent on 03/03/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

I knew Andrew would be an awesome choice for my wedding even before I saw any of his photos. When I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding, he was her photographer too and truly made the day extremely comfortable, easy, and super fun! Even shooting in the snow for that wedding, he knew exactly what to do to capture the day. So naturally, I called him up when I got engaged. Not only is the value amazing, but he really does make the day so easy. On our day he came in right when I was getting my hair done, but got right to work taking some awesome photos. We also had a second shooter which made everything so perfect. Andrew's style of photography is simple, yet elegant and very fun/playful. I highly recommend looking at his packages and chatting with him before you look to the more expensive options! His price range is amazing for the quality he provides.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/25/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I came across The Pixel Perfection after much searching for someone in our price range, with a photography style I liked. The investment was extremely reasonable, we even added on an engagement session. That was a great since we got to meet Andrew before the wedding and get used to being photographed. Andrew was so laid back and really put us at ease. We even got in a few shots with our dog. The photos came out awesome and we used a few for our guestbook table at our wedding.

For the wedding, Andrew showed up exactly when he said he would. (Even though I was about half an hour late..oops!) He immediately took my dress to get a few shot of it, helping to keep us on schedule. I was pretty stressed about running late, but Andrew was very reassuring, calm and collected. After the ceremony, we breezed through formal shots and even had time to join our guests for part of cocktail hour, which was great! Throughout the reception he was very discreet, but managed to be all over the place taking pictures of guests and dancing. He was also very quick to get two beautiful preview photos of us up on The Pixel Perfection Facebook page the day after the wedding. After seeing those two, we can't wait to see the rest!

Andrew is fantastic to work with and is an all-around great guy! He was definitely a big part of what made our wedding experience run so smoothly =)

Sent on 05/07/2015

Devin · Married on 08/23/2014

Hiring Pixel Perfection to help capture our day was one of the best decision we could have ever made ! Andrew was so excited, helpful and easy to work with , he instantly made us all feel comfortable and by the end of the day he felt like a friend there celebrating with us ! He caught everything we were hoping for and even added a small touch that impressed us. I think a lot of couples think they can't afford videographers , a word to the wise is to find a way to work this vendor into your budget. He is not over priced and does a beautiful job! You will not regret it !

Sent on 09/06/2014

Megan · Married on 09/08/2012

I am so happy we booked Andrew for our Wedding! He was very flexible and spent a lot of time filming. I can not wait to see the finished video! I would highly recommend him other brides.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Matt W · Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn't be happier!

My wife and I had a great photographer as one of our top priorities for the big day, but we were really struggling to find a shooter whose eye and ethos lined up with our aesthetic. Enter Andrew. He came highly recommended to us by a friend of my brother's who hired him to shoot their wedding. We were sold upon checking out his portfolio, and are happy to report that our results are equally stunning!

We learned very quickly in our first talks that in addition to being a really great and pleasant personality, his package costs were incredibly reasonable for coverage time, delivery items, and his fantastic eye. It is worth mentioning here that email isn't his strongest suit. Questions could go unanswered for a little too long. It would take a ping or two to get a reply, but it got better the closer we got to our big day. We switched our primary mode of communication to texting after our engagement shoot, and he was always very quick to respond to those messages.

Speaking of the engagement shoot, we didn’t think we really wanted to do one, but it came as a freebie in the package that we chose, and Andrew highly encouraged it as it is a great way to be certain you’ve got the right photographer! We were on the fence about whether or not to have a second shooter for the wedding, but after seeing how decisive and keen-eyed Andrew was during our engagement session we became very confident in his ability to cover it solo. He did not let us down and nailed the ceremony as a one man band.

On the day, Andrew arrived about an hour before his call time to supervise set-up of his photobooth (The Venture Booth, which we also highly recommend). He dove right in to start photographing as soon as he finished his set-up, giving us an extra half hour of his time without a second thought. He did a great job keeping everything on schedule and was phenomenal in wrangling all of our family members for pictures after the ceremony. He bought us a much appreciated few extra minutes to catch our breath before the reception because of how efficiently he corralled everyone. He was always right where he needed to be from the start of the day up to our last dance.

Delivery of our photos was lighting fast. We were expecting it to take closer to the 3 months mentioned in the contract, but we received our full gallery from him just 3 weeks after our wedding and nothing about the images felt rushed at all. We were very surprised to get it all so quickly, but I guess that's a perk to tying the knot before wedding season really kicks off!

One last note: If you're going to hire Andrew, trust him and let him get creative! You will not be disappointed with the things he comes up with!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Haleigh

Haleigh · Married on 10/13/2018

So easy to work with!!

Andrew was so easy to work with. He moved throughout our wedding capturing it all without being noticed, he’s like a ninja!!!! He was so nice and made our day so special.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Heather · Married on 09/04/2016

Andrew and Ryan were great to work with! They arrived on time, made us feel comfortable, put out a fun and playful vibe during pictures (which at times feels awkward haha), and were overall just a joy to have around! They immediately were on the same page with our wish to capture more of the candid moments and less of the official portrait type photos. Their style was artistic and they were so efficient with time that we didn't feel like we were missing out on anything because of photos. We are about 3 weeks out from the wedding and still waiting on photos, so I will update my review once received! So far so good :)

Sent on 09/27/2016

Tim · Married on 06/06/2015

Andrew and his team were great. They were very professional and flexible, and our pictures came out great! They're very busy, so sometimes Andrew is slow responding to emails, but he always does in the end. We're very pleased.

Sent on 11/13/2015