The Pinnacle Center Reviews

The Pinnacle Center 1
The Pinnacle Center 2
The Pinnacle Center 3

Linda · Married on 06/13/2009

We felt the Pinnacle provided a beautiful venue for our daughters wedding. They were very professional throughout the entire reception. The food was excellent. Everyone was served in a timely fashion. We had alot of compliments from our guests on the food and what a beautiful reception we had. The music was great - everyone had alot of fun dancing. The big screens to view the entire event all evening was wonderful. I will highly recommend the Pinnacle to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Nicole · Married on 06/05/2009

Everything was FABULOUS! I can't imagine having our reception with anyone else!

Sent on 06/17/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2008

Bill, Donna, and Tammy made my wedding day the most perfect day. They were really able to work with me and my very short time frame to get everything planned and organized. It was a huge benefit being able to have the ceremony and the reception all right there. The stress level for my mom and I was zero: we were able just to sit back and relax and enjoy every minute of that day. They were very helpful when it came to planning everything and had some ideas and helpful hints when it came to planning everything...things that I would have never thought of. The catering and the staff were amazing, very polite and the food was amazing! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! The Pinnacle Center is the best place to get married or just have your reception there....I found the whole process for getting everything done (like the food, the music, the flow of the night and all the other details) was actually the least stressful part!!!! I would definately recommend this place to all the brides looking for a reception venue!

Sent on 09/01/2008

Courtney · Married on 07/20/2008

The Pinnacle center was amazing with everything!!!! The staff is amazing and the chef is out of this world!

Sent on 10/02/2008

Kelsey · Married on 07/12/2008

I would recommend The Pinnacle Center to anyone who wants a beautiful and worry free reception. I can't say enough good things about it. Everything was taken care of for us. The food was amazing and the service was very quick (by request) so we had a lot of time for dancing! The bar service was perfect. I have been to several weddings and nothing compares to The Pinnacle Center. Unlike other Reception sites, the only thing you have to set up is your table decorations, everything else is set up for you (tables, silverware, plates, etc), which cuts down on the stress of the day! My husband and I came to the reception a little early and took pictures in the garden. They were our favorite pictures because the background was beautiful! Being so busy the month before the wedding made it SO nice to have the Location, DJ, Catering all included. I only had to have one meeting with them and we covered all three vendors. There is nothing we would have changed about our reception! It was perfect!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2008

The Pinnacle Center was able to take care of everything which was great! Tammy was very nice and we enjoyed working with her. The food was excellent and we had a nice variety to choose from for appetizers, main course and late night snacks. The room we had with the terrace/patio was beautiful! We were really glad we chose the Pinnacle Center for our wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2008

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2007

This is a great venue to get married. They provide everything you need for the day of your wedding. The food is amazing, the DJ service is fantastic and they do everything they can to make your day special. Doing it all over again I would still book The Pinnacle Center.

Sent on 06/02/2008

LAURA · Married on 05/26/2007

What I liked most about The Pinnacle Center was that every aspect of our wedding event was done with the upmost professional courtesy! The entire Pinnacle staff is excellent. The management professionals are knowledgeable and offered expert advice for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. I was told exactly what the facility would offer as far as the room, tables, linens, sound system, videography, amenities, etc.-- the complete perfect package for my daughter's wedding day needs. The food/catering by Two Chefs was wonderful as well. The catering staff was efficient and the food presentation and taste beyond our expectations. Everything about my daughter's wedding at The Pinnacle Center was wonderful. An outside deck ceremony was planned. Before the ceremony, it started to rain so the staff was right there to either move it inside or if the hard rain held off, to wipe down the seating outside and go ahead with the outdoor ceremony. With their amazing efficiency, the ceremony went ahead outside as planned. A 'bit' of rain, but guests brought umbrellas. The speaker system outside was wonderful. The people speaking/ leading the ceremony were clear and the music wonderful-- thank you Pinnacle for your wonderful attention to the outdoor 'speaker/sound' details! Snack-type-food and beverages were served for guests immediately following the ceremony, while bridal party pictures were being taken. When the wedding party gathered in the hallway to enter the reception, management staff (Donna and Tammy) lined them for entry. Bill Worst, the manager, introduced each wedding party member as they entered the room-- it was a happy and perfect moment. Everything was perfect. The Pinnacle's music/sound system played music that had been picked out by my daughter prior to her wedding day. Pictures of my daughter and her groom were displayed on the screens in the room--yet another item perfectly attended to/planned prior to the wedding day! The reception was great--the room (seating, tables, linens, carpeting, lit trees, head table lighting, spot lighting), the food, (we had a buffet, my daughter's choice), the music (lots of fun) and the enjoyment of each moment with friends and family a wonderful memory thanks to The Pinnacle Center!!

Sent on 08/18/2008

Jill · Married on 05/25/2007

The Pinnacle Center did an amazing job with everything! They really made all of the reception stuff easy! At first my mom didnt want to used them but then we visited and after the wedding she said that was just the way we should have went! They did all of the set up and tear down except for center pieces! The food was really good! The music was really good! All in all i would recommend this for anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2005

The Pinnacle Center made planning a wedding very easy. We had the ceremony on the deck surrounded by trees, the pond, and water fountain. The reception was also held there. To date, the food that we had has been rated by all our friends and family as the best wedding food they've ever had. Everything was planned out perfectly and they were very accommodating. They are the cater, the wedding planner, the DJ, and so much more.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Jayne · Married on 07/15/2017

The Pinnacle did a great job for our daughter's wedding reception. Food, atmosphere and venue were wonderful. We would highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ronda · Married on 06/19/2015

We had a great experience working with Donna leading up to the event. When I'd ask about adding a photo booth and the possible location for it or the times for our cake and flowers to be delivered or the schedule for decorating, there was always a positive, "can do" response. Those running things as people arrived and during my daughter's wedding reception did a fantastic job. Aubrey and team were so helpful. They seemed to look for ways to help us as we were tearing down and finishing things up. We would definitely recommend The Pinnacle Center to anyone looking for a venue for an event.

Sent on 06/24/2015

So impressed with the Pinnacle Center ! They want to make your day the best day ever. The chef was so pleasant and so kind and helpful during my taste testing.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Eileen · Married on 08/03/2013

The Pinnacle Center was a fabulous venue for our son's wedding reception. The food was delicious, hot and presented beautifully. The servers were courteous and professional. The bartenders were professional. The room was decorated beautifully; lovely linens and nicely set up. It is a perfect venue and every detail was taken care of. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Anne · Married on 09/29/2012

We had our wedding AND reception there. I thought it was beautiful and everything went very smoothly . I received several compliments on what a nice wedding we had. The only thing I would give say to maybe improve the service was I thought the drinks for the wedding party was a little slow. We had a HUGE bridal party. (10 on each side) I think it would've been a nice touch if the Pinnacle took the wedding party's drink orders AHEAD of time and after the ceremony had their drinks waiting for them. Instead after the ceremony, a server took everyone's drink order and then had to go back and make 20 drinks. TOOK FOREVER. I had a huge wedding. The adult count was 294 and kid count 27. Bill told me there would be 1 server per 2 tables and I think there was only 1 server for every 3 tables. Really this wasn't a huge deal I just personally really wanted the wedding party to be taken care of because they spent a lot of money on dresses and tuxes and the drinks could've been a little faster is all. I also thought they were a little stingy on the potatoes. (we had a plated meal) Otherwise it was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. I really have no complaints those are just a little constructive criticism to make the Pinnacle a little bit better. It's already an awesome place. I hope my kids get married there someday :)

Sent on 10/12/2012

Margaret · Married on 04/02/2010

I would definitely recommend them for your event.I couldn't have asked for anything better. The presentation was phenomenal as well, made our setting look super expensive.Making evening fun for everyone to enjoy.

Sent on 05/12/2010

Edith · Married on 12/11/2009

The Pinnacle Center was wonderful! The reception for our daughter"s wedding was delightful. Our guests raved about the food and service.

Sent on 12/19/2009

Dana · Married on 05/16/2008

I loved having my wedding at The Pinnacle. The have just about every service you need there. I did not have to find a DJ, caterer or rent anything. I even had my ceremony there. The garden is so beutiful. Guests of mine still comment on that. The rooms are so beautiful you do not need much in terms of decoration. The only issue I had was my music when I walked down the isle. It did not start on time. That is such a small issue that it is almost not worth mentioning because everything else was great. The food was really good, thanks Tim and the staff of 2 Chefs. The Pinnacle is an awesome place to be married. My photos are so beautiful because the Pinnacle is beautiful. I will remember it always.

Sent on 09/16/2009
  • Ryan

Ryan Strayhorn · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Venue-Absolute Professionals

Your wedding day only happens once and there's no do overs, don't take the chance on a venue that doesn't have experience. The Pinnacle Center knows weddings and events like the back of their hands-they've done it for over 15 years! Their staff was amazing, the food was delicious, the setup was great and overall everything was amazing. Our wedding went-dare I say-Flawlessly because of them. Thanks Pinnacle Center!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2018

We're so happy we chose The Pinnacle Center for our wedding! They think of all the details and are seasoned veterans of hosting big events. The food and service was wonderful. The DJ was great and my family loved that they could dance or still have a conversation (the dance music plays over the dance floor, not throughout the whole venue). It was nice to have both indoor and outdoor areas for guests to enjoy. Our family and friends that couldn't make it loved having access to the live stream feature. You won't regret choosing them for your event!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    The Pinnacle Center 4
  • Mckenzie

Mckenzie · Married on 06/02/2018

We had an amazing reception thanks to Bill, Donna & the rest of the staff! We are so blessed and thankful to have had a staff so flexible and willing to tackle small bumps in the road. I would definitely recommend to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Joshua · Married on 01/23/2016

The Pinnacle Center was a great find! As far as wedding venues go they are incredibly reasonably priced and provide a ton of extras. Most venues we found try to nickle and dime you for every little thing and have a ton of hidden charges. The Pinnacle Center is straight forward, provides a ton of great extras, at no extra charge, and is very upfront and clear about additional costs. The serving staff was great, attentive, and friendly. The food was great for both our rehearsal dinner and our brunch, guests for raving about it, and again all reasonably priced. The staff was extremely accommodating and willing to work with us around weather concerns, ( we had an outdoor ceremony in their garden in the middle of January!), shoveling and setup. They made a ton of things very easy, helped ensure the event went off without a hitch and were fun around the whole thing. Additionally they have a beautiful, modern and well kept facility. My wife and I highly recommend the Pinnacle Center!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2014

Everything was so wonderful! Donna was a pleasure to work with, the cook was very accommodating and everyone craved about how good it was. Aubrey is a sweetie and came and checked in with us frequently. I only met the bar tender closet to the entrance and he was very patient with sometimes crazy guests! And the night of the event went very smooth!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

We were so pleased with the service rendered by The Pinnacle. Donna was our chief liaison before the wedding and was so helpful in the planning. Gloria and Donna coordinated everything on the day of the wedding. Our daughter and son-in-law had the wedding they wanted and were very happy.

Some special dietary needs were met in terms of food. The only complaint was that the gluten-free pork was dry. The sauce, however was quite tasty. Everyone else thought the food was delicious and served in a timely manner.

Thank you again.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Emily · Married on 09/08/2012

I had such an amazing experience working with everyone at The Pinnacle Center! They were so helpful and took care of a lot of the odds and ends for us. The event was BEAUTIFUL, and there was not one negative comment on the food! Hats off to the chef!! I would definitely recommend this venue to friends and family in the future.

Sent on 09/17/2012