103 Reviews for The Pinnacle Center

Indoor (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Chairs (1)
103 The Pinnacle Center Reviews

TPC did a great job throughout my wedding night and made it stress free. They were easy to work with and were very helpful! The only thing I would make sure of is that you write down the exact song, title, and version of songs you want at the reception- some of the songs we wanted the wrong version was played. But overall, they did a great job!

Profile Picture Salina, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It's only after the big day has passed that one can fully understand the value received from the choice of vendors. While we chose The Pinnacle Center after a thorough comparison of event centers and restaurants in the area, looking at the benefits and costs of each, we now understand just how much of a difference this choice made in our daughter and son-in-law's planning and wedding day and budget. These people are true professionals and have a system and staff that remove the possibility of any surprises. I could list everything that they did for us that we were delighted with, but it would be a list of everything that they did. The one aspect that bears mentioning is in regard to providing meals for several members of our family that suffer from extreme food allergies. While they normally cannot eat food prepared outside of their own home, the chef delivered them a meal that they were able to eat safely and they were absolutely pleased with. Amazing! We now have an experience to look back on without blemish of any kind. Choosing The Pinnacle Center for their reception was certainly the best choice that our daughter and son-in-law made outside of choosing each other. Thank you Donna and Bill, you made the day wonderful for them and all of their guests!!!

Profile Picture Ken, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had such a fantastic experience with The Pinnacle Center! Everything was clearly laid out from the beginning-- no hidden charges or surprises at any point. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state, and Donna was so accommodating to talk with us over the phone, email, and in person when made trips into town. They walked us through all of the decisions we had to make step-by-step, and made us feel comfortable the whole time. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch and the staff stayed in close communication with us the whole night. I really can't recommend this venue and it's team enough!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We planned this wedding from out-of-state and everything went so smoothly. The team at the Pinnacle Center are excellent and give great advice. There wasn't a time that we didn't feel important to them.

Profile Picture Pierce, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Pinnacle did a great job for our daughter's wedding reception. Food, atmosphere and venue were wonderful. We would highly recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Jayne , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The pinnacle center made our wedding day perfect, every employee was professional and was willing to help us in any way to make our day perfect. Bill and Donna are amazing and we were lucky that they made our day the absolute best.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the most fabulous experience with the Pinnacle center, owners, and staff. Everyone there made our daughter's wedding the best day ever! They are very professional and have very unique touches to their venue. Everything is taken care of right there, food, drink, dj and a beautiful venue. Thank you Bob and Donna for a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Joel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

5 STARS! The Pinnacle Center was the absolute best possible place to have our wedding. Bill & Donna were wonderful to work with. Donna and her staff even fixed the bustle on my dress when we arrived the the reception! If you're looking for a place that has it all (DJ, AMAZING FOOD, great priced bar, and beautiful rental space) this is definitely the place for you. I loved that The Pinnacle took care of everything (I'm not a type of person who wanted to set up/tear down/micro manage the entire reception), it definitely alleviated a lot of stress in planning our big day. Thank you guys of everything!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We loved this place our wedding was out in the garden and then the reception was inside and it turned out great! Everything went off without a hitch and I've heard nothing but great comments from our guest about how professional the staff is. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Profile Picture Eric, 9/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the mother of the Bride, I truly believe that The Pinnacle Center and the staff were out to make my daughters dream come true on her wedding day. That is exactly how it went, a dream come true. From the ceremony to the reception, the flow of the event was so smooth and on time. The staff was very professional and pleasant. Any questions that we had there was a staff member to assists. Very knowledgeable regarding the order of events, from the start of the ceremony to seating guest for dinner. I was very impressed with the high quality of the meal that was served. Our server introduced herself and shared with us what were having for dinner. I thought that was a nice personal touch. I would highly recommend The Pinnacle Center.

Profile Picture Gloria, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bill and Donna were both very attentive and flexible during the planning process. The night of the event, we had a couple of unexpected guests, Donna didn't bat an eye, told us not to worry and very quickly the staff were adding place settings, the guests were warmly welcomed and well fed! Throughout the evening the wait staff were attentive and professional without being overbearing. There was another event going on at the same time and we never knew that we weren't the only party in the building. Great work TPC!

Profile Picture Jacki, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend this venue for any type of event! My husband and I were extremely satisfied with our wedding reception there and would do it all over again, not that we would want to!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Starting from our initial visit (checking out various venues) through our follow up meetings, both Bill and Donna were fabulous. Very down to earth, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful when we were uncertain of things. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it- no worries of running out with the buffet option.
The staff is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make everything perfect.
Once we stepped through the doors the night of the reception, everything worked like clockwork
.The one-stop-shopping made the entire process of planning the reception easy and cost effective.
We actually felt like the invited guests to a great reception!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Linens

The Pinnacle Center was a great find! As far as wedding venues go they are incredibly reasonably priced and provide a ton of extras. Most venues we found try to nickle and dime you for every little thing and have a ton of hidden charges. The Pinnacle Center is straight forward, provides a ton of great extras, at no extra charge, and is very upfront and clear about additional costs. The serving staff was great, attentive, and friendly. The food was great for both our rehearsal dinner and our brunch, guests for raving about it, and again all reasonably priced. The staff was extremely accommodating and willing to work with us around weather concerns, ( we had an outdoor ceremony in their garden in the middle of January!), shoveling and setup. They made a ton of things very easy, helped ensure the event went off without a hitch and were fun around the whole thing. Additionally they have a beautiful, modern and well kept facility. My wife and I highly recommend the Pinnacle Center!

Profile Picture Joshua, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography
Services Used: Outside Cake, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Chairs, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound
4.7

The venue was gorgeous and the food amazing! The staff were very helpful. The only complaint I have is the d
DJ didn't do a good job of playing the list of music we selected, but it wasn't awful.

Profile Picture User5480819, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

The pinnacle center is very straight forward. I had to appoint family members to set up the venue between the wedding and reception, that was kind of difficult, and when it came to needing things delivered it had to be after 2pm which was a pain. But over all it was beautiful! Everyone raved how good the food was, how beautiful the venue was, and how polite and fast the service was. I am very happy we chose it for our wedding reception.

Profile Picture User5209014, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great professional service. They went above and beyond to ensure that my special day went as smoothly as possible!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience working with Donna leading up to the event. When I'd ask about adding a photo booth and the possible location for it or the times for our cake and flowers to be delivered or the schedule for decorating, there was always a positive, "can do" response. Those running things as people arrived and during my daughter's wedding reception did a fantastic job. Aubrey and team were so helpful. They seemed to look for ways to help us as we were tearing down and finishing things up. We would definitely recommend The Pinnacle Center to anyone looking for a venue for an event.

Profile Picture Ronda, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Make sure the DJ is prepared. He played the wrong song for my daddy daughter dance and started the wrong song for my wedding party dance (not as big of a deal as the daddy daughter dance). I recommend telling the bride of any surprise videos. Donna was very accommodating to my requests and nice to work with. The server we had at the head table was a pleasure to work with as well.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pinnacle Center is a first class facility in all areas. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family on how amazing the food was along with great service. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful the room was decorated for our reception. Working with the Pinnacle staff from start to finish was so enjoyable and easy. They help to make our wedding reception better than we could have ever dreamed! It was a great night. Thank you Bill and Donna and the Pinnacle Center staff for everything.

Profile Picture Denny & Chantel, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

So impressed with the Pinnacle Center ! They want to make your day the best day ever. The chef was so pleasant and so kind and helpful during my taste testing.

Profile Picture User4410446, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
4.2

During the planning process they were super attentive and flexible. However, omce they got their last payment they seemed not as friendly. Other than that everything went smoothly for the most part. They made my day a lot easier!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/10/14, 4 Reviews
4.3

They are great at what they do! The whole night went great with great service! The video of the whole reception was sweet! Only bad thing is you can't have access to set up reception room until three hours before reception starts. That was hard because then the bride could not even see the room until the event started and could not help decorate.

Profile Picture User4354981, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone at the Pinnacle went above and beyond to make this the perfect day. They made our reception unique by working with us and ensuring we had our own music, events, videos, entrance songs, and decorations. The food was fantastic and the service was good. Far better than any other place we looked at in the area. Modern, clean, and refreshing facilities. The outside gardens are beautiful and made for a perfect place to take family pictures.

Profile Picture User5198379, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Everything was so wonderful! Donna was a pleasure to work with, the cook was very accommodating and everyone craved about how good it was. Aubrey is a sweetie and came and checked in with us frequently. I only met the bar tender closet to the entrance and he was very patient with sometimes crazy guests! And the night of the event went very smooth!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/22/14, 1 Review