The Pinnacle Center Reviews

110 Reviews for The Pinnacle Center

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

110 The Pinnacle Center Reviews

Laura · Married on 07/28/2018

Great experience -- everything was so organized. Donna/Bill were so much help answering questions before our daughter's wedding. The day of the wedding: Gloria, Karla, Jill and the rest of the crew were fantastic!! They offered their support wherever we needed it. Food was wonderful. Would recommend The Pinnacle for any event. Thank you so much for making our daughter's wedding day so special!!!

Peggy · Married on 06/16/2018

The Staff at The Pinnacle Center made our daughter's wedding reception a piece of cake. They took the stress and anxiety out of all of the planning for the reception. We had just under 300 guests and the service was impeccable. The food was delicious and it was served hot and on time. All of our guests were served expeditiously. I would highly recommend The Pinnacle Center for stress free event.

Salina · Married on 09/01/2017

TPC did a great job throughout my wedding night and made it stress free. They were easy to work with and were very helpful! The only thing I would make sure of is that you write down the exact song, title, and version of songs you want at the reception- some of the songs we wanted the wrong version was played. But overall, they did a great job!

Ken · Married on 07/22/2017

It's only after the big day has passed that one can fully understand the value received from the choice of vendors. While we chose The Pinnacle Center after a thorough comparison of event centers and restaurants in the area, looking at the benefits and costs of each, we now understand just how much of a difference this choice made in our daughter and son-in-law's planning and wedding day and budget. These people are true professionals and have a system and staff that remove the possibility of any surprises. I could list everything that they did for us that we were delighted with, but it would be a list of everything that they did. The one aspect that bears mentioning is in regard to providing meals for several members of our family that suffer from extreme food allergies. While they normally cannot eat food prepared outside of their own home, the chef delivered them a meal that they were able to eat safely and they were absolutely pleased with. Amazing! We now have an experience to look back on without blemish of any kind. Choosing The Pinnacle Center for their reception was certainly the best choice that our daughter and son-in-law made outside of choosing each other. Thank you Donna and Bill, you made the day wonderful for them and all of their guests!!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/22/2017

We had such a fantastic experience with The Pinnacle Center! Everything was clearly laid out from the beginning-- no hidden charges or surprises at any point. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state, and Donna was so accommodating to talk with us over the phone, email, and in person when made trips into town. They walked us through all of the decisions we had to make step-by-step, and made us feel comfortable the whole time. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch and the staff stayed in close communication with us the whole night. I really can't recommend this venue and it's team enough!

Pierce · Married on 07/22/2017

We planned this wedding from out-of-state and everything went so smoothly. The team at the Pinnacle Center are excellent and give great advice. There wasn't a time that we didn't feel important to them.

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

The pinnacle center made our wedding day perfect, every employee was professional and was willing to help us in any way to make our day perfect. Bill and Donna are amazing and we were lucky that they made our day the absolute best.

Joel · Married on 06/24/2017

We had the most fabulous experience with the Pinnacle center, owners, and staff. Everyone there made our daughter's wedding the best day ever! They are very professional and have very unique touches to their venue. Everything is taken care of right there, food, drink, dj and a beautiful venue. Thank you Bob and Donna for a wonderful experience.

The Pinnacle Center 1
    The Pinnacle Center 2

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

5 STARS! The Pinnacle Center was the absolute best possible place to have our wedding. Bill & Donna were wonderful to work with. Donna and her staff even fixed the bustle on my dress when we arrived the the reception! If you're looking for a place that has it all (DJ, AMAZING FOOD, great priced bar, and beautiful rental space) this is definitely the place for you. I loved that The Pinnacle took care of everything (I'm not a type of person who wanted to set up/tear down/micro manage the entire reception), it definitely alleviated a lot of stress in planning our big day. Thank you guys of everything!

Eric · Married on 09/09/2016

We loved this place our wedding was out in the garden and then the reception was inside and it turned out great! Everything went off without a hitch and I've heard nothing but great comments from our guest about how professional the staff is. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Gloria · Married on 09/09/2016

As the mother of the Bride, I truly believe that The Pinnacle Center and the staff were out to make my daughters dream come true on her wedding day. That is exactly how it went, a dream come true. From the ceremony to the reception, the flow of the event was so smooth and on time. The staff was very professional and pleasant. Any questions that we had there was a staff member to assists. Very knowledgeable regarding the order of events, from the start of the ceremony to seating guest for dinner. I was very impressed with the high quality of the meal that was served. Our server introduced herself and shared with us what were having for dinner. I thought that was a nice personal touch. I would highly recommend The Pinnacle Center.

Allie · Married on 06/18/2016

I would highly recommend this venue for any type of event! My husband and I were extremely satisfied with our wedding reception there and would do it all over again, not that we would want to!

Jacki · Married on 06/18/2016

Bill and Donna were both very attentive and flexible during the planning process. The night of the event, we had a couple of unexpected guests, Donna didn't bat an eye, told us not to worry and very quickly the staff were adding place settings, the guests were warmly welcomed and well fed! Throughout the evening the wait staff were attentive and professional without being overbearing. There was another event going on at the same time and we never knew that we weren't the only party in the building. Great work TPC!

Rhonda · Married on 01/23/2016

Starting from our initial visit (checking out various venues) through our follow up meetings, both Bill and Donna were fabulous. Very down to earth, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful when we were uncertain of things. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it- no worries of running out with the buffet option.
    The staff is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make everything perfect.
    Once we stepped through the doors the night of the reception, everything worked like clockwork
    .The one-stop-shopping made the entire process of planning the reception easy and cost effective.
    We actually felt like the invited guests to a great reception!

Cindy · Married on 06/20/2015

Great professional service. They went above and beyond to ensure that my special day went as smoothly as possible!

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

Make sure the DJ is prepared. He played the wrong song for my daddy daughter dance and started the wrong song for my wedding party dance (not as big of a deal as the daddy daughter dance). I recommend telling the bride of any surprise videos. Donna was very accommodating to my requests and nice to work with. The server we had at the head table was a pleasure to work with as well.

Sent on 06/03/2015

The Pinnacle Center's reply:

Thank you for the praise. I did review the video of the evening so I could address the concerns listed. The song played for the father/daughter dance was the song the bride requested. The software did skip ahead a song when it was time for the bridal party but the dj caught it, faded the wrong song and started the correct song within 10 seconds.

Denny & Chantel · Married on 05/30/2015

The Pinnacle Center is a first class facility in all areas. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family on how amazing the food was along with great service. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful the room was decorated for our reception. Working with the Pinnacle staff from start to finish was so enjoyable and easy. They help to make our wedding reception better than we could have ever dreamed! It was a great night. Thank you Bill and Donna and the Pinnacle Center staff for everything.

• User5198379 · 2+ years ago

Everyone at the Pinnacle went above and beyond to make this the perfect day. They made our reception unique by working with us and ensuring we had our own music, events, videos, entrance songs, and decorations. The food was fantastic and the service was good. Far better than any other place we looked at in the area. Modern, clean, and refreshing facilities. The outside gardens are beautiful and made for a perfect place to take family pictures.

Tram · Married on 06/21/2014

The staff at the Pinnacle Center was awesome. They know what they are doing. They're amazing. I would highly recommend The Pinnacle Center to everyone.

Amber & Levi · Married on 06/20/2014

Levi, myself, our family, and our friends all had a wonderful time and had nothing but great things to say! We really appreciate all that you did for us! You helped create our perfect day and "thank yous" just don't seem to be enough!

Blessings!

Amber & Levi Green

Linda · Married on 04/12/2014

The Pinnacle is awesome! They set up the tables beautifully. The service was outstanding! Very professional wait staff. The food was delicious! I had many guests tell me that was the best dinner they have had at a wedding reception. If there was a problem they took care of it so you had no worries that evening. I highly recommend the Pinnacle to everyone!

• User3820896 · 2+ years ago

I did not pay for the event, so I am not able to accurately rate on the value. However, I was very impressed with the quality of the food, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, and the facilities. A true gem in the Grand Rapids area for hosting an event. Would I recommend this venue to someone? ABSOLUTELY!

Carmen · Married on 12/27/2013

We had our daughter's wedding reception at The Pinnacle. The owners, Bill and Donna, helped us plan and coordinate our event, making sure that every detail was attended to. The entire staff was helpful, kind, knowledgable, and efficient. Set in beautiful surroundings, our photographer was able to get very nice pictures. The food was delicious, and served quickly. The unique sound system allowed people on the dance floor to enjoy the music, while the other guests sitting at the tables were able to easily visit with each other. Having our event here enabled me to simply enjoy the evening completely, without having to tend to the many various details. I highly recommend The Pinnacle!

I recommend pinnacle to anyone! For any kind of event! I absolutely love the staff and the owners are fantastic! Over all very clean! Very friendly! Very affordable! Loved it! They helped make out wedding perfect!

Linda · Married on 08/09/2013

The venue was beautiful, the food was excellent, the staff very courteous. I would definitely recommend the Pinnacle Center to everyone. You went above and beyond my expectations.