The Pines at Moser Farms Reviews

The Pines at Moser Farms 5
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding of My Dreams

The Pines was the perfect place to make my dream wedding come true! The venue is beautiful and they are constantly making improvements. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue!

The Pines at Moser Farms 6
    The Pines at Moser Farms 7

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Thank you so much McKensie! Please have your photographer tag us so we can share your beautiful photos. Best wishes for a happy marriage from The Pines at Moser Farms.

Kendra Waldrop · Married on 11/24/2018

The Pines is absolutely wonderful

Stunning venue!!! Both the inside and outside are absolutely beautiful and the building is huge and very accommodating. The fountain and gazebo outside make for gorgeous photos. The owners are wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

The vendor was very helpful with anything we needed.

The venue is beautiful! The outdoor space is like a fairytale, and even better at night when all the lights in the trees light up. There is everything you would need at this venue. It has plenty of space and a lot of different options for ceremony set up. We loved having our wedding here and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2018

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Thank you Jessica, it was a pleasure working with you and Stephen. Best wishes from The Pines at Moser Farms.

Ravyn Allphin · Married on 10/10/2018

A dream come true!

The absolute PRETTIEST place to get married - Angelique and the venue helped make my day perfect. She was sooo helpful and great to work with. I recommend The Pines for anyone looking for an event venue, wedding venue, whatever. It is the perfect size for a small or large crowd and there are many beautiful spots to have your ceremony. The layout of the building is perfect also! 10/10 recommend and totally affordable!

The Pines at Moser Farms 8

The Pines at Moser Farms 11
    The Pines at Moser Farms 12
    The Pines at Moser Farms 13

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Ravyn thanks for the wonderful review! Your photos were stunning and we loved the color combination you used for your bridal party. Best wishes fry The Pines at Moser Farms.
  • Leann

Leann Stewart · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

The Pines at Moser Farms is gorgeous! It was the perfect location for my rustic chic wedding! As soon as we saw the gazebo and the pond, we knew this was the place! Angelique was so friendly and helpful. She answered our questions very quickly which was such a relief. I highly recommend spending the best day of your life here! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/13/2019

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Thanks so much Leann! The way that you decorated the gazebo was beautiful and provided the perfect backdrop for your stunning photos. Thanks so much for trusting us with your big day!

Helga Thomas · Married on 08/18/2018

Dream Come True

My wedding day was a dream come true.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Brooklin Haney · Married on 06/16/2018

Just Beautiful

The Pines at Moser Farms is absolutely beautiful. I have attended many weddings here (outside/indoor ceremonies) you can't go wrong with either one. The landscape is stunning and picture perfect. At night, it is just magical. If this venue would have been around when I got married, this would have been the spot for me to say "I do."

Sent on 04/07/2019

Matt · Married on 04/07/2018

The Pines was everything we could have hoped it would be. Absolutely perfect wedding venue

Sent on 04/17/2018

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was great working with you guys! Best Wishes - The Pines!
  • Kim

Kim Codner · Married on 10/21/2017

Miltier Wedding

My daughter and son-in-law got married in October 2017 this was the most beautiful stunning and welcoming venue that we had been to the owners were great to work with very accommodating. The outside grounds were beautiful we couldn't have asked for a better place for them to begin their life together

The Pines at Moser Farms 14
    The Pines at Moser Farms 15
    The Pines at Moser Farms 16
    Sent on 04/08/2019

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for the kind words. We appreciate you guys trusting us with your special day!
    Thanks,
    Angelique Moser
    The Pines at Moser Farms
  • Q

Quila · Married on 06/10/2017

The Pines at Moser Farms is the perfect venue to get married. It is absolutely beautiful inside and out, and the owners are so great to work with. My wedding guest continue to talk about how beautiful the venue was almost a year later.

Sent on 04/22/2018

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Thank you so much, Quila! Your wedding was so beautiful!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/18/2014

Beautiful Venue & Wonderful Owners

I have shot several weddings at The Pines at Moser Farms and every single time I am speechless at the beautiful surroundings, number of beautiful areas to take photos, the clean facilities, and gorgeous sunsets! I also had my wedding here and would choose this place over and over again!!

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea for the kind words. Your wedding was absolutely stunning. Thank you for trusting us with your big day ! Best wishes from The Pines at Moser Farms.

Kaysie · Married on 11/05/2016

I got married at the Pines in November of 2016 and it was such a special day. I loved the atmosphere of the venue and how everything flowed so well. When we got married there they didn’t have tables and chairs for us so we had to rent them. That would have been my only complaint on the service but everything else was amazing and the staff was so pleasant to work with.

Sent on 04/10/2018

The Pines at Moser Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your input, Kaysie! We now have tables and chairs that are included in our packages. Your wedding was so beautiful.
    Best wishes, The Pines