The Pictures Band Reviews

The Pictures Band 7
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Band!

Our guests are still talking about how good this band was at our wedding reception. Also the BEST to work with and plan! They performed perfectly from dinner through dancing, and really kept the party going the entire night. I’ve also attended other parties where they’ve performed and they are consistently awesomely accomplished performers.

Dana Hillary · Married on 12/31/2018

second time using them and they are awesome!

this band is the best! we used them for 2 of our daughter's weddings and they did not disappoint.

Sent on 01/09/2019

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! That is probably about the best compliment we can receive to be asked to do both daughter's weddings! It was NYE, so really exciting for that reason as well! We very much appreciate your nice review! Happy New Year!

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Band!

This is the second time this band has played for our family’s weddings, and we cannot say enough wonderful things about them! They keep your guests dancing till the very end and have a vast variety of genres to sing. They are amazing!

Sent on 01/10/2019

The Pictures Band's reply:

Congratulations Amanda! Wow what a night! We have only done one other wedding this year where we got to do both weddings for the same family, so it means the world to us with the trust you have shown in us! I hope you liked a couple of the behind the scenes pics I sent :) Happy New Year and Thank you so much again!

Katie Mayler · Married on 12/01/2018

I've never seen my company dance like this!

I hired this band for an engineering company release party at the JW Marriot in San Antonio. I have NEVER seen engineers dance their butts off like they did that night!! The band was beyond professional and had a contagious energy that infected everyone in the banquet hall. We had roughly 500 adults dancing for hours. The crowd didn't want to leave, and the band played an extra 15-20 minutes before giving a gentle nudge to the crowd that the night was over by playing some slower music to end the night. I loved working with them, as they were flexible and I had enough other things to worry about. Thank you so much for making our corporate event a grand success!!

we booked the 8 piece band

Sent on 12/04/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

That is Awesome Katie! Everyone is so over the moon about how happy you all were! I loved the remark "NEVER SEEN ENGINEERS DANCE THEIR BUTTS OFF LIKE THEY DID"! I so very much appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I know you are very busy and it means the world to us! Maybe we can do it all again for another party sometime soon!
    It was Epic and we all had such a Blast! Thank You!
    TPB- Byron
  • Stacy

Stacy Paltiyevich · Married on 12/01/2018

You have to have the Pictures Band at your wedding!

We could not have been happier with our decision to have the Pictures Band play at our wedding! From the very beginning, they were so responsive to all of our questions and extremely easy to communicate with. Their song list is excellent, and they had our guests dancing all night. If I could give the Pictures Band 10 stars, I would!!! We absolutely loved them!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

The Pictures Band's reply:

The 10 star compliment is Awesome!!!!
    Thank You Stacy so very much! #Grateful
    Do our best to go the extra mile learning songs (private dance surprise!) etc and to be there when you need me, so thanks for that as well :) One of the band's biggest goals is keeping all the guests dancing! It is both a Science And so much Fun at the same time! Y'all were such a lovely couple to work with so it's mutual!!

Blair Sullivan · Married on 11/17/2018

The Best Band!

We could not recommend The Pictures enough! Not only were they super easy to work with (responded to my questions in a timely manner) but they were such a hit throughout the night! I have received so may comments about how great our band was. They really kept the dance floor going all night long and made such a special night so much fun!
    - Blair and Warren

Sent on 11/29/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Yay!!!! TPB sure does appreciate you, Warrena nd your family having us! Smooth and easy communication is vital when you are dealing with so many things to plan. Over the moon to hear how much you and your guests enjoyed the band. The goal is to make sure everyone dances and it felt great!!! Thank You!
    Byron and TPB

Teri King · Married on 11/16/2018

They were fantastic!

The Pictures is a fabulous band! They played at the reception for my son's wedding and really kept the party jumping! Their song list is extensive and pleased all of the guests. We are so glad we decided to book a live band for the wedding and that we found The Pictures!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank You Teri! The band was over the moon with all the fun the guests and you all were having! The energy was contagious and made for such an awesome dance floor!!!
    We know you could choose any other of so many bands and to have you hire us means the world to us!!!! :)
  • Madeline

Madeline Haddad · Married on 10/20/2018

A great choice for a band!

The Pictures Band was amazing!!! They were easy to work with and did an incredible job at our wedding. Our guests raved about the band and we loved how interactive they were. I would HIGHLY recommend using them. They had great communication and helped bring our vision to life!

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh My Goodness Madeline! THE PICTURES BAND appreciates you so very much! That was so thoughtful to do this review! It was such a pleasure working with you and love how smoothly it can be done with great communication. Simply Wonderful! Maybe see you again for a bridesmaid's wedding or something!!!

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Can't Go Wrong With the Pictures!!

The Pictures have played for a lot of dances, parties, and weddings I've been a part of over the years, so I knew they were an easy and perfect decision for my wedding. My whole family loves them! From the very beginning Byron was extra friendly and responsive ~ so helpful in getting things going. Because they've been solid for years too they were flawless in working with my venue. The Pictures were professional in planning and then awesome and fun on our big day. Kept the dance floor going till the very end. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank you Erin so very much for the awesome compliments! My own personal goal is to make your dreams come to true as best I can. The band is also always trying to go the extra mile to better in every department we can think of :) Grateful is the word that comes to mind the most for you hiring us! We really appreciate it it!!!

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2018

The Pictures were absolutely amazing! We had family and friends travel from all over the country for our wedding in Austin. The one common denominator was everyone told us they LOVED our band. We didn’t have a set song list. The Pictures read the crowd perfectly and did not disappoint. Great energy...Great band...Great night! Don’t look anywhere else. We saw a few Texas based bands while we were looking and nobody compared to The Pictures.. trust me.. I did a lot of searching.

Not only did they sound amazing but they were also very responsive and accommodating in the days leading up to the wedding. It was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    The Pictures Band 8

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank you Michelle so very much for this wonderful review :) The rest of the band will be over the moon reading it! You coming from NYC, I know you could have hired any band, so it means a ton!!! The band all try to go the extra mile and give more in every way they can!
    I really appreciated working closely with you and getting the details right. Thanks too for the pic. Will post our selfie on Instagram soon!!! :)

Holly · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot say enough good things about The Pictures Band! They were fantastic, easy to work with, great music and kept everyone dancing all night. Two friends have already inquired/booked them for their daughters wedding after attending our daughters wedding. We LOVED them and hated to see the night end!

Sent on 08/24/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Hi Holly!!!! Congratulations on such a wonderful wedding! So thrilled you were happy with our performance and service! We are grateful that your two other friends have inquired to book us as well! We very much appreciate that because we primarily work from word of mouth! Once again, thank you so very much for your faith in us to keep your guests entertained throughout the night! - Byron

ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

The Pictures performed at our wedding in Houston, Texas on June 30, 2018. They are without a doubt 5 star performers. Their energy, sound, professionalism are flawless. Byron would reply to my emails within MINUTES. I am so happy we were able to book them because I can not imagine the night with any other band. Thank you guys so much! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Ashley & Michael Caravantes

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh My Goodness Ashley! WE all appreciate your Kudos so very much! We had a blast with you all at The Astorian! The entire night had such a fantastic energy with all you dancing!!! We are a full time band with always the exact same musicians, so we particularly are grateful being our full time career! You were so easy to work with and bubbly. Delighted to be your band! :)

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

I knew I wanted to have no other band other than The Pictures for our reunion. I was not disappointed. Everyone had a GREAT time. They are all still talking on social media about how much fun it was to have The Pictures. You can't go wrong with booking them!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh Wow Sarah! To hear they are still talking about the band is what we love to hear! I recently got a letter from a client saying we were the best value vendor of the bunch because we last throughout the entire event. It rings true I believe with what you are saying here. We so very much appreciate getting to be a part of your special event! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Mike · Married on 06/16/2018

Great band! We have used them for several events and they have always been our favorite.

Sent on 06/19/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Grateful is how we all feel toward your family Mike. Thank you for having us at multiple events! That vote of confidence means the world to us! :)

Susan · Married on 06/02/2018

This band is unbelievable!!!! So so good! All of our wedding guests loved them! They had everyone on their feet dancing! They sound amazing and the energy is electric! They made the wedding reception so fun and we were blown away!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank you so much again Susan for all your wonderful compliments! We sure appreciate it very much! :)

Donny · Married on 06/02/2018

Wow. Where do I start? this is our second time to have The Pictures Band play at a family event. They were great the first time around and just completely blew us away at my son's wedding recently!! They played a tremendous variety of music and did it all incredibly well and we've heard rave reviews from every generation of guests at our wedding. The wedding party and guests danced the night away and just were like energizer bunnies jumping up and down to the music!!!
    My daughter loved them enough to book them for her wedding coming up in 2 months.....
    Not only are they great musicians and entertainer's but really truly nice and service minded people. Just so easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. YOU WILL BE INCREDIBLY PLEASED WITH THIS BAND .
    Bravo and thank you Byron and the band !!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh Wow Donny, the rest of the band and I sure do appreciate that glowing review! It sure means the world to us, since we do this as our full time job. We love seeing the guests 'as "Energizer Bunnies jumping up and down". Really makes us feel like we are successful interacting with the guests! So much energy and FUN! So Happy that you all were so pleased! Also, grateful that this next one in Aug will be the third with your family! We are so honored to have that vote of confidence from y'all! Thank you again!
    B

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2018

They are so much fun! We had them for both our engagement party and wedding. They honestly sound better than most of the original versions. They can play anything and everything, it seems like. Byron and Victoria really know how to read a crowd and make everyone feel like they're at the best wedding ever.

Sent on 06/25/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank You Victoria! This is the first engagement party and wedding reception we have done as two separate parties, so are very grateful for you trusting in us to do both! :) We also had such a great time and want to say Congratulations again!!!

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

We cannot say enough good things about The Pictures Band. In fact, our family and friends are still talking about how amazing they were at our wedding...and we got married over 50 days ago! They were kind, professional, energetic, quick to respond, so much fun...and exceptionally talented. They nailed our first dance song, kept the dance floor crowded the entire night and played such a wide, entertaining range of songs. We absolutely loved The Pictures Band and cannot wait for someone in our family or circle of friends to get married soon so we can have The Pictures Band play again! Thank you, Byron and band, for making our wedding reception so fantastic!

Love, The Chapmans and the Millers

Sent on 06/17/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Hi Kristen! :) Oh my goodness, I so much appreciate this lovely review! It was so fun getting to know you and your family and it was wonderful all the way around. I also had a great time talking with your dad too! We have so much in common! Thank you again for hiring us and believing in us to give you a memorable reception!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Had the most wonderful time working with them. They play all genres and had everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 04/26/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thanks so very much Katie! We all had a wonderful time and the look on your face when our snow machine started was priceless! :) Congratulations again!!!

Kaitlen · Married on 04/07/2018

What can I say?! The Pictures were flat out amazing! My wedding was this past weekend and everyone was raving about how great the band was. The dance floor was packed for all their sets and I couldn’t have asked for a better party/wedding.

One added plus was I mentioned the song my dad and I wanted to dance to; the band didn’t know it, but learned it just for my wedding. How amazing is that?!

If you are looking for a phenomenal band that will get all your guests out on the dance floor, look no further. I highly recommend The Pictures to everyone!

Sent on 04/11/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Wow! Thank you Kaitlen! We sure do appreciate your kind words! We are so glad we could perform your songs all "Live" (not recorded versions) and learn that special song for you too! We do our best to make you Happy! :) Thanks and Congratulations!

Kelli · Married on 03/03/2018

I have been to a couple of weddings with The Pictures Band prior to my wedding and when I started planning I knew exactly what band I was going to book. I was so excited when they were available for my wedding and I officially had them booked. Where do I begin, we had a 10 piece band and they are seriously worth every penny. All of our guest were ranting and raving about how amazing they were. They play a little bit of everything from different genres to different time periods. They are very energetic and so much fun! If you are planning a wedding in Texas and are looking for a band. The Pictures Band is the band to book!!! Byron Smith their manager is also really great to work with too and is very nice! Hands Down the best experience with The Pictures Band.

Sent on 03/14/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Congratulations again!!! Wow, what a wonderful compliment! We sure do appreciate your family and had such a great time working on this wedding together. You are so sweet and hope to see y'all again for another party sometime in the near future! Maybe one of your bridesmaids :)

Dana · Married on 02/24/2018

We booked The Pictures for my daughter's wedding and are so happy we did - it was the perfect choice. I had attended another wedding where they played and knew they were a great band. My daughter and son-in-law wanted a wider range of music from country to current and I wasn’t sure if they would be a good fit but they were fantastic. They are so versatile and their play list is very extensive. They were easy to work with throughout the whole process – it was obvious they wanted to help make the event exactly what the bride and groom wanted. Throughout the evening and since the wedding, guests keep talking about the great band. They kept the energy high the entire evening and the dance floor was full until the end of the wedding – I know everyone would have enjoyed more time. I can’t say enough great things about this band – they helped set the tone for the wedding and kept it fun all night long!

Sent on 03/08/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank You Dana so very much for your kind words! Emily and you had such great vision of exactly what you wanted it to look like. We try and listen closely and realized that being a beautiful barn style wedding, we wouldn't use our big 'concert' lighting (lasers , snow etc). That really made for such a perfect look throughout the room! I was so happy to hear such a clear ideas of what you all wanted and we were happy to help do our part. Also, we added a fiddle to create the barn dance feeling and wow that was so FUN!!! The Photos are AMAZING!!! Thanks again for your wonderful words! We sure appreciate it!

E · Married on 02/24/2018

Loved having The Pictures be apart of our wedding day! What attracted us to them was their broad range of music - from country, to pop, to oldies -- we wanted something all our guests would enjoy. It was hard to find a band that did everything PLUS country, and this band was it! They were even able to add a fiddle player. Byron was THE most accommodating and truly wanted to make sure my vision came to life, and it did -- They sounded great, looked great, and on top of it all were just such nice people! Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time the whole night --
    Would most definitely recommend The Pictures to anyone.

Sent on 03/14/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Hi Emily! Thanks so very, very much for the incredibly sweet things you had to say! We are grateful for you having us and had a great time with all of you dancing the night away!! It was also very fulfilling to see your dream come to life as the details all came together like they did! I really enjoyed that too!!! Thanks again so much!!!

Tori · Married on 12/31/2017

There are not enough words to express how AMAZING The Pictures were at our wedding! Every single guest has come up to me at one point or another since the wedding and mentioned that the best part of the entire wedding was the band. We had an extra long reception because it was a New Year's Eve wedding and the energy never dipped for a second because The Pictures kept everyone rocking and on the dance floor all night long! I can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for a band that can get anyone on the dance floor and bring the energy to any event. They were just absolutely AMAZING and completely accommodating to any of our last minute changes or requests! If you are going back and forth on booking them, just go ahead and do it right now, you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you to The Pictures for making our wedding everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018
    The Pictures Band 14
    The Pictures Band 15
    The Pictures Band 16

The Pictures Band's reply:

Wow!!! We had a such a wonderful time giving you all a great show and enjoyed every moment of it! We appreciate getting to perform for you all! Thank you so very, very much Tori and Becca!