64 Reviews for The Pictures Band

MC (3)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Sample Music (1)
64 The Pictures Band Reviews

Had the most wonderful time working with them. They play all genres and had everyone on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

What can I say?! The Pictures were flat out amazing! My wedding was this past weekend and everyone was raving about how great the band was. The dance floor was packed for all their sets and I couldn’t have asked for a better party/wedding.

One added plus was I mentioned the song my dad and I wanted to dance to; the band didn’t know it, but learned it just for my wedding. How amazing is that?!

If you are looking for a phenomenal band that will get all your guests out on the dance floor, look no further. I highly recommend The Pictures to everyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlen, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We booked The Pictures for my daughter's wedding and are so happy we did - it was the perfect choice. I had attended another wedding where they played and knew they were a great band. My daughter and son-in-law wanted a wider range of music from country to current and I wasn’t sure if they would be a good fit but they were fantastic. They are so versatile and their play list is very extensive. They were easy to work with throughout the whole process – it was obvious they wanted to help make the event exactly what the bride and groom wanted. Throughout the evening and since the wedding, guests keep talking about the great band. They kept the energy high the entire evening and the dance floor was full until the end of the wedding – I know everyone would have enjoyed more time. I can’t say enough great things about this band – they helped set the tone for the wedding and kept it fun all night long!

Profile Picture Dana, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Loved having The Pictures be apart of our wedding day! What attracted us to them was their broad range of music - from country, to pop, to oldies -- we wanted something all our guests would enjoy. It was hard to find a band that did everything PLUS country, and this band was it! They were even able to add a fiddle player. Byron was THE most accommodating and truly wanted to make sure my vision came to life, and it did -- They sounded great, looked great, and on top of it all were just such nice people! Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time the whole night --
Would most definitely recommend The Pictures to anyone.

Profile Picture E, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

There are not enough words to express how AMAZING The Pictures were at our wedding! Every single guest has come up to me at one point or another since the wedding and mentioned that the best part of the entire wedding was the band. We had an extra long reception because it was a New Year's Eve wedding and the energy never dipped for a second because The Pictures kept everyone rocking and on the dance floor all night long! I can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for a band that can get anyone on the dance floor and bring the energy to any event. They were just absolutely AMAZING and completely accommodating to any of our last minute changes or requests! If you are going back and forth on booking them, just go ahead and do it right now, you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you to The Pictures for making our wedding everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Tori, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Pictures Band played for our daughter's wedding and they were absolutely FABULOUS! From our first contact via telephone and email, they were responsive, eager to help and excited to deliver. We booked the 8 piece band that included 2 horns. They played wonderful dinner music and then all the hits during the reception. There was great energy and our guests danced all night long and everyone commented on how fantastic they were. They delivered 100% and we couldn't be any happier and highly recommend them. Thank you so very much! OUTSTANDING!

Profile Picture Nadine, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones

I first saw The Pictures Band 14 years ago when they played at my brothers wedding and they were so fantastic and so memorable that I didn't even have to think twice when it came time for me to pick a wedding band for my wedding. Their performance at my wedding was beyond outstanding. The wedding guests were impressed and intrigued by the band within 30 seconds of playing their first song. I've never been to a wedding where all the guests swarmed to the dance floor before the meal was even served. The Pictures kept the guests dancing ALL night long, all the way up until the last second of the last song. I could not have been more pleased and impressed with this band and they were worth every penny. I am forever grateful for their hard work and amazing job they did. My wedding was perfect and complete because of them! I had 214 people at my wedding and all 214 people reached out to me or my family asking for the bands card and their name and EVERYONE raved about how amazing they are.

Profile Picture Arianna, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Y’all. This band. Hire them and hire them quickly – they are AMAZING! Our wedding was October 21st and we just got back from our 2 week honeymoon. If you want your dance floor to be packed to the brim at all times – this is your band.

From the very beginning, music was one of the few things my fiancé and I were particular about with regards to the wedding, and we were willing to splurge on this element.

During our search, we went and saw two different bands in the same week. After we saw the first band, we were feeling really good about them and agreed that our minds were all but made up - the second band (which was The Pictures) would have to completely blow us out of the water if we were to change our minds. WELL, we got in the car after watching The Pictures perform, and my fiancé looked at me and said ‘so, The Pictures it is then.’ They were incredible - high energy, interactive, and clearly had a knack for reading the crowd. The lead singer, Chris, truly has the ability to sound exactly like every single artist he performs. It’s insane.

Beyond the obvious fact that they’re great at what they do, they were unbelievably easy to work with. Byron was my main point of contact and he was so responsive and helpful every step of the way. The contract and terms were simple and transparent (no hidden fees or costs), and the price point is incredibly reasonable for the quality of the performance you get.

The Pictures will interact with you all night. From inviting my husband and I onto the stage to jumping down onto the dance floor to mingle with the guests – they were entertaining at every turn. SO GOOD!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

THE BEST WEDDING BAND I COULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO PLEASE A CROWED. I DO NOT RECALL 2 MINUTES OF MY RECEPTION THAT THE DANCE FLOOR WAS EMPTY!!!! THEY HAD OUR GUEST DANCING NONSTOP! I WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK ANY FURTHER, THE PICTURES ARE THE WAY TO GO! TRUST ME!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Pictures Band was AMAZING!! They truly made our wedding reception incredible and everyone was raving about how great they were after. They were professional, accommodating, and did a fabulous job of making our big day one to remember forever! I would give them 10 stars if I could and look forward to working with them again for future events.

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I originally heard The Pictures at a wedding in 2011. I was a young high school senior and told my parents that night "no matter when I get married, I want them to play at my wedding." Well jump 6 years later, right when my husband proposed I said "we have to plan our wedding around The Pictures." We then went to Austin a few times to listen to them. We were absolutely hooked and my husband was just as smitten as I was in 2011. July 29th, 2017 came (our wedding day) and The Pictures played and it was more than I ever imagined. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want to have "The Wedding of The Year", The Pictures are required to play. They are great to work with and make the reception more enjoyable than the mac & cheese and cake!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Pictures did an amazing job at our wedding. From the very beginning, we knew we had nothing to worry about, as Byron was incredibly responsive to all of my questions and very flexible with me while working through the scheduling. As the day drew closer, Byron took the time to give me advice on how to time the events at the reception and really calmed my nerves.

Our guests were raving about our band, The Pictures, the entire night and because of them, we have converted several family members and friends who previously believed that a DJ is the only way to go for a reception.

If you are on the fence about whether or not to book a band, I would definitely advocate for The Pictures! They carried the show (pun intended) and made our reception a party! It is clear that they are experts at what they do and you can relax knowing that the entertainment is taken care of.

10/10 will book The Pictures for any future event where we need live musical entertainment. Thank you guys, again, for being part of our day and celebrating with us!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Pictures are a magnificent band! The entire process from booking them to the night of the reception was an enjoyable experience. From the first dance to the last dance the dance floor was packed. Definition of a successful wedding reception: When the bride's 6 year old cousin and her 95 year old great aunt are dancing on the dance floor at the same time. Also, I loved the surprise bubble show at the end of the night! Thanks so much Byron and the band for making our night so wonderful!

Profile Picture Carson, 6/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

We loved our entire experience - the band is so wonderful to work with and they absolutely bring the party!! We have gotten multiple inquiries about who our "AMAZING BAND" was. If you're looking for a wedding band, you've found your perfect option in The Pictures!! :)

Profile Picture Andi, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our guests had nothing but GREAT things to say about these guys. They were fantastic and kept the dance floor full all night. One note - they have specific meal requests (gluten-free and vegetarian), so just be prepared to satisfy those. They are detailed in the rider they provide.

Profile Picture User7872928, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having already seen the Pictures perform before, booking them for our wedding was a no-brainer. They not only play just about every genre of music you can think of, they play them all extremely well. Super accommodating, and helped make our night unforgettable!

Profile Picture Nick, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Pictures Band is INCREDIBLE! They just played at our son's wedding and I can't even begin to tell you how good they were! Everyone loved them and kept asking who they were! My husband summed it up perfectly, he said "we heard them several years ago at another family members wedding and they were great, BUT they are even BETTER NOW!" You will NOT be disappointed if you choose The Pictures Band! Best wishes to the band, you helped make our family's special night even better!

Profile Picture User7198825, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We have attended many weddings over the last several years. The Pictures are by far the best band we found. Very talented musicians, excellent vocals with broad range. They were a pleasure to work with and connected with our group. Cannot say enough good about this group.

Profile Picture John, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

INCREDIBLE band - dance floor was full and guests are still talking about how much fun they had!! Byron is awesome to work with. Very upbeat person and quick responder.

Profile Picture User6891535, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Sound/PA System

The Pictures did a fabulous job at our wedding. Aside from being very easy to coordinate with leading up to the event (we had a planner, Ren Newey of 36th Street Events...but we had corresponded with the band ourselves as well), their performance this past Saturday night was *stellar*. I've lost track of the number of guests that walked up to me to comment about how fabulous the band was (or to ask who the band was / how we found them / giving various kudos).

They were very high energy (not spastic, but just upbeat and fired up in an infectious way) and really played every song superbly from start to finish. There was definitely no 'phoning it in' going on here; these guys (and gal) must be exhausted after a show like this. We looked at a number of bands that seemed great as well, but many of them specialized in a given type of music: exclusively Motown, Sinatra-type stuff, etc. The Pictures were incredibly versatile -- their catalog draws from old and new, and many styles. We would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone needing a versatile band with a very broad appeal that will be sure to infuse the event with excitement and great music.

Profile Picture Corbett, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I first heard The Pictures at my cousin's wedding in 2014. I not only enjoyed their entertainment, but my cousin recommended them without hesitation and could not stop raving about how much all of their guests loved them and how wonderful they were to work with. As soon as we found out they were available for our wedding date, we booked them without giving it a second thought! The Pictures absolutely made our wedding reception as fun as it was. The dance floor was full the entire night due to their expansive setlist and engaging performance. Byron was wonderful to work with as well! He was very quick to respond to any questions or requests that I had. He was so kind throughout the entire planning process and was always available to speak on the phone or via email to talk through any sort of logistics for the evening to ensure that the night was exactly what we wanted it to be. They even tailored their setlist for the evening to certain genres/categories per our request. We asked them to learn our favorite song and they did so without hesitation - and did a great job performing it! Since our wedding, we have heard from so many of our guests about how much they enjoyed The Pictures and that they were the best wedding band they had ever heard. I would recommend The Pictures to anyone! If you're looking for a band that will get all of your guest on the dance floor, no matter what age (my grandma has not stopped talking about how great they are!), then look no further than The Pictures!

Profile Picture Abby, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Great band, will hire them again for another event without second thought!

Profile Picture Andrew, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Pictures played our wedding at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort this weekend and it was truly the icing on the cake! The entire time they performed no one left our dance floor! They put on a great show and are so fun to interact with that our guests are still raving about them. We went with all 10 guys (horns and all) and it brought everyone to their feet. Their website does not do them justice, they are THAT good!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Best Vendor of my Wedding!!

If I could have only selected one vendor for my wedding, this would have been it. The Pictures single-handledly made the evening an unforgettable party for everyone there! Extremely interactive, great at reading the crowd, and highly talented as well. Played an impressive set, ranging from former decades to current top hits. Byron (the liaison/band member that we dealt with during the planning) was so incredibly friendly, and also quite helpful when we asked for advice. Also, the band was more than happy to learn a new song for our first dance (and did a great job performing it!). Truly excellent. This, hands down, will be your best purchase if you select them for your event.

Profile Picture jenna, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews