71 Reviews for The Pictures Band

Instrumentals (3)
Fog Machine (2)
Sample Music (1)
71 The Pictures Band Reviews

The Pictures performed at our wedding in Houston, Texas on June 30, 2018. They are without a doubt 5 star performers. Their energy, sound, professionalism are flawless. Byron would reply to my emails within MINUTES. I am so happy we were able to book them because I can not imagine the night with any other band. Thank you guys so much! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Ashley & Michael Caravantes

Profile Picture ashley, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I knew I wanted to have no other band other than The Pictures for our reunion. I was not disappointed. Everyone had a GREAT time. They are all still talking on social media about how much fun it was to have The Pictures. You can't go wrong with booking them!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band! We have used them for several events and they have always been our favorite.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is unbelievable!!!! So so good! All of our wedding guests loved them! They had everyone on their feet dancing! They sound amazing and the energy is electric! They made the wedding reception so fun and we were blown away!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

They are so much fun! We had them for both our engagement party and wedding. They honestly sound better than most of the original versions. They can play anything and everything, it seems like. Byron and Victoria really know how to read a crowd and make everyone feel like they're at the best wedding ever.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We cannot say enough good things about The Pictures Band. In fact, our family and friends are still talking about how amazing they were at our wedding...and we got married over 50 days ago! They were kind, professional, energetic, quick to respond, so much fun...and exceptionally talented. They nailed our first dance song, kept the dance floor crowded the entire night and played such a wide, entertaining range of songs. We absolutely loved The Pictures Band and cannot wait for someone in our family or circle of friends to get married soon so we can have The Pictures Band play again! Thank you, Byron and band, for making our wedding reception so fantastic!

Love, The Chapmans and the Millers

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Had the most wonderful time working with them. They play all genres and had everyone on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

What can I say?! The Pictures were flat out amazing! My wedding was this past weekend and everyone was raving about how great the band was. The dance floor was packed for all their sets and I couldn’t have asked for a better party/wedding.

One added plus was I mentioned the song my dad and I wanted to dance to; the band didn’t know it, but learned it just for my wedding. How amazing is that?!

If you are looking for a phenomenal band that will get all your guests out on the dance floor, look no further. I highly recommend The Pictures to everyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlen, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have been to a couple of weddings with The Pictures Band prior to my wedding and when I started planning I knew exactly what band I was going to book. I was so excited when they were available for my wedding and I officially had them booked. Where do I begin, we had a 10 piece band and they are seriously worth every penny. All of our guest were ranting and raving about how amazing they were. They play a little bit of everything from different genres to different time periods. They are very energetic and so much fun! If you are planning a wedding in Texas and are looking for a band. The Pictures Band is the band to book!!! Byron Smith their manager is also really great to work with too and is very nice! Hands Down the best experience with The Pictures Band.

Profile Picture Kelli , 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We booked The Pictures for my daughter's wedding and are so happy we did - it was the perfect choice. I had attended another wedding where they played and knew they were a great band. My daughter and son-in-law wanted a wider range of music from country to current and I wasn’t sure if they would be a good fit but they were fantastic. They are so versatile and their play list is very extensive. They were easy to work with throughout the whole process – it was obvious they wanted to help make the event exactly what the bride and groom wanted. Throughout the evening and since the wedding, guests keep talking about the great band. They kept the energy high the entire evening and the dance floor was full until the end of the wedding – I know everyone would have enjoyed more time. I can’t say enough great things about this band – they helped set the tone for the wedding and kept it fun all night long!

Profile Picture Dana, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Loved having The Pictures be apart of our wedding day! What attracted us to them was their broad range of music - from country, to pop, to oldies -- we wanted something all our guests would enjoy. It was hard to find a band that did everything PLUS country, and this band was it! They were even able to add a fiddle player. Byron was THE most accommodating and truly wanted to make sure my vision came to life, and it did -- They sounded great, looked great, and on top of it all were just such nice people! Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time the whole night --
Would most definitely recommend The Pictures to anyone.

Profile Picture E, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

There are not enough words to express how AMAZING The Pictures were at our wedding! Every single guest has come up to me at one point or another since the wedding and mentioned that the best part of the entire wedding was the band. We had an extra long reception because it was a New Year's Eve wedding and the energy never dipped for a second because The Pictures kept everyone rocking and on the dance floor all night long! I can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for a band that can get anyone on the dance floor and bring the energy to any event. They were just absolutely AMAZING and completely accommodating to any of our last minute changes or requests! If you are going back and forth on booking them, just go ahead and do it right now, you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you to The Pictures for making our wedding everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Tori, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Pictures Band played for our daughter's wedding and they were absolutely FABULOUS! From our first contact via telephone and email, they were responsive, eager to help and excited to deliver. We booked the 8 piece band that included 2 horns. They played wonderful dinner music and then all the hits during the reception. There was great energy and our guests danced all night long and everyone commented on how fantastic they were. They delivered 100% and we couldn't be any happier and highly recommend them. Thank you so very much! OUTSTANDING!

Profile Picture Nadine, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones

I first saw The Pictures Band 14 years ago when they played at my brothers wedding and they were so fantastic and so memorable that I didn't even have to think twice when it came time for me to pick a wedding band for my wedding. Their performance at my wedding was beyond outstanding. The wedding guests were impressed and intrigued by the band within 30 seconds of playing their first song. I've never been to a wedding where all the guests swarmed to the dance floor before the meal was even served. The Pictures kept the guests dancing ALL night long, all the way up until the last second of the last song. I could not have been more pleased and impressed with this band and they were worth every penny. I am forever grateful for their hard work and amazing job they did. My wedding was perfect and complete because of them! I had 214 people at my wedding and all 214 people reached out to me or my family asking for the bands card and their name and EVERYONE raved about how amazing they are.

Profile Picture Arianna, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Y’all. This band. Hire them and hire them quickly – they are AMAZING! Our wedding was October 21st and we just got back from our 2 week honeymoon. If you want your dance floor to be packed to the brim at all times – this is your band.

From the very beginning, music was one of the few things my fiancé and I were particular about with regards to the wedding, and we were willing to splurge on this element.

During our search, we went and saw two different bands in the same week. After we saw the first band, we were feeling really good about them and agreed that our minds were all but made up - the second band (which was The Pictures) would have to completely blow us out of the water if we were to change our minds. WELL, we got in the car after watching The Pictures perform, and my fiancé looked at me and said ‘so, The Pictures it is then.’ They were incredible - high energy, interactive, and clearly had a knack for reading the crowd. The lead singer, Chris, truly has the ability to sound exactly like every single artist he performs. It’s insane.

Beyond the obvious fact that they’re great at what they do, they were unbelievably easy to work with. Byron was my main point of contact and he was so responsive and helpful every step of the way. The contract and terms were simple and transparent (no hidden fees or costs), and the price point is incredibly reasonable for the quality of the performance you get.

The Pictures will interact with you all night. From inviting my husband and I onto the stage to jumping down onto the dance floor to mingle with the guests – they were entertaining at every turn. SO GOOD!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

THE BEST WEDDING BAND I COULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO PLEASE A CROWED. I DO NOT RECALL 2 MINUTES OF MY RECEPTION THAT THE DANCE FLOOR WAS EMPTY!!!! THEY HAD OUR GUEST DANCING NONSTOP! I WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK ANY FURTHER, THE PICTURES ARE THE WAY TO GO! TRUST ME!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Pictures Band was AMAZING!! They truly made our wedding reception incredible and everyone was raving about how great they were after. They were professional, accommodating, and did a fabulous job of making our big day one to remember forever! I would give them 10 stars if I could and look forward to working with them again for future events.

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I originally heard The Pictures at a wedding in 2011. I was a young high school senior and told my parents that night "no matter when I get married, I want them to play at my wedding." Well jump 6 years later, right when my husband proposed I said "we have to plan our wedding around The Pictures." We then went to Austin a few times to listen to them. We were absolutely hooked and my husband was just as smitten as I was in 2011. July 29th, 2017 came (our wedding day) and The Pictures played and it was more than I ever imagined. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want to have "The Wedding of The Year", The Pictures are required to play. They are great to work with and make the reception more enjoyable than the mac & cheese and cake!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Pictures did an amazing job at our wedding. From the very beginning, we knew we had nothing to worry about, as Byron was incredibly responsive to all of my questions and very flexible with me while working through the scheduling. As the day drew closer, Byron took the time to give me advice on how to time the events at the reception and really calmed my nerves.

Our guests were raving about our band, The Pictures, the entire night and because of them, we have converted several family members and friends who previously believed that a DJ is the only way to go for a reception.

If you are on the fence about whether or not to book a band, I would definitely advocate for The Pictures! They carried the show (pun intended) and made our reception a party! It is clear that they are experts at what they do and you can relax knowing that the entertainment is taken care of.

10/10 will book The Pictures for any future event where we need live musical entertainment. Thank you guys, again, for being part of our day and celebrating with us!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Pictures are a magnificent band! The entire process from booking them to the night of the reception was an enjoyable experience. From the first dance to the last dance the dance floor was packed. Definition of a successful wedding reception: When the bride's 6 year old cousin and her 95 year old great aunt are dancing on the dance floor at the same time. Also, I loved the surprise bubble show at the end of the night! Thanks so much Byron and the band for making our night so wonderful!

Profile Picture Carson, 6/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

We loved our entire experience - the band is so wonderful to work with and they absolutely bring the party!! We have gotten multiple inquiries about who our "AMAZING BAND" was. If you're looking for a wedding band, you've found your perfect option in The Pictures!! :)

Profile Picture Andi, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our guests had nothing but GREAT things to say about these guys. They were fantastic and kept the dance floor full all night. One note - they have specific meal requests (gluten-free and vegetarian), so just be prepared to satisfy those. They are detailed in the rider they provide.

Profile Picture User7872928, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having already seen the Pictures perform before, booking them for our wedding was a no-brainer. They not only play just about every genre of music you can think of, they play them all extremely well. Super accommodating, and helped make our night unforgettable!

Profile Picture Nick, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Pictures Band is INCREDIBLE! They just played at our son's wedding and I can't even begin to tell you how good they were! Everyone loved them and kept asking who they were! My husband summed it up perfectly, he said "we heard them several years ago at another family members wedding and they were great, BUT they are even BETTER NOW!" You will NOT be disappointed if you choose The Pictures Band! Best wishes to the band, you helped make our family's special night even better!

Profile Picture User7198825, 1+ year ago, 1 Review