The Pictures Band Reviews

75 | Austin, TX

75 Reviews for The Pictures Band

75 The Pictures Band Reviews

Madeline Haddad · Married on 10/20/2018

A great choice for a band!

The Pictures Band was amazing!!! They were easy to work with and did an incredible job at our wedding. Our guests raved about the band and we loved how interactive they were. I would HIGHLY recommend using them. They had great communication and helped bring our vision to life!

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh My Goodness Madeline! THE PICTURES BAND appreciates you so very much! That was so thoughtful to do this review! It was such a pleasure working with you and love how smoothly it can be done with great communication. Simply Wonderful! Maybe see you again for a bridesmaid's wedding or something!!!

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2018

I can not begin to say enough great things about this group. First, they were one of the easiest vendors to work with. They were always available to answer questions or give information, and on top of that, they are some of the kindest people we encountered in the wedding industry. This group strives to ensure that they understand exactly what type of music and environment you want for your reception and are willing to do anything to make that happen for you. Their song list is one of the most impressive I’ve seen and they were able to read our reception crowd to make it the exact kind of party we had in mind! I truly can’t find one negative thing about this group and cant recommend them enough!! To the band, Thank you for making the best night ever!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Morgan that means the world to us to hear! ( I Know we read it, but we are musicians, so that explains that - ha :) Anyway, it was truly an honor to work with your family on two weddings in one year! Thats astounding! We take our job seriously to keep the dance floor jumping and have so much fun doing it! You were a dream to work with as well and we are so grateful for you hiring us for both weddings!!!! :)

Holly · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot say enough good things about The Pictures Band! They were fantastic, easy to work with, great music and kept everyone dancing all night. Two friends have already inquired/booked them for their daughters wedding after attending our daughters wedding. We LOVED them and hated to see the night end!

Sent on 08/24/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Hi Holly!!!! Congratulations on such a wonderful wedding! So thrilled you were happy with our performance and service! We are grateful that your two other friends have inquired to book us as well! We very much appreciate that because we primarily work from word of mouth! Once again, thank you so very much for your faith in us to keep your guests entertained throughout the night! - Byron

ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

The Pictures performed at our wedding in Houston, Texas on June 30, 2018. They are without a doubt 5 star performers. Their energy, sound, professionalism are flawless. Byron would reply to my emails within MINUTES. I am so happy we were able to book them because I can not imagine the night with any other band. Thank you guys so much! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Ashley & Michael Caravantes

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh My Goodness Ashley! WE all appreciate your Kudos so very much! We had a blast with you all at The Astorian! The entire night had such a fantastic energy with all you dancing!!! We are a full time band with always the exact same musicians, so we particularly are grateful being our full time career! You were so easy to work with and bubbly. Delighted to be your band! :)

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

I knew I wanted to have no other band other than The Pictures for our reunion. I was not disappointed. Everyone had a GREAT time. They are all still talking on social media about how much fun it was to have The Pictures. You can't go wrong with booking them!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh Wow Sarah! To hear they are still talking about the band is what we love to hear! I recently got a letter from a client saying we were the best value vendor of the bunch because we last throughout the entire event. It rings true I believe with what you are saying here. We so very much appreciate getting to be a part of your special event! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Mike · Married on 06/16/2018

Great band! We have used them for several events and they have always been our favorite.

Sent on 06/19/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Grateful is how we all feel toward your family Mike. Thank you for having us at multiple events! That vote of confidence means the world to us! :)

Susan · Married on 06/02/2018

This band is unbelievable!!!! So so good! All of our wedding guests loved them! They had everyone on their feet dancing! They sound amazing and the energy is electric! They made the wedding reception so fun and we were blown away!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank you so much again Susan for all your wonderful compliments! We sure appreciate it very much! :)

Donny · Married on 06/02/2018

Wow. Where do I start? this is our second time to have The Pictures Band play at a family event. They were great the first time around and just completely blew us away at my son's wedding recently!! They played a tremendous variety of music and did it all incredibly well and we've heard rave reviews from every generation of guests at our wedding. The wedding party and guests danced the night away and just were like energizer bunnies jumping up and down to the music!!!
    My daughter loved them enough to book them for her wedding coming up in 2 months.....
    Not only are they great musicians and entertainer's but really truly nice and service minded people. Just so easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. YOU WILL BE INCREDIBLY PLEASED WITH THIS BAND .
    Bravo and thank you Byron and the band !!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh Wow Donny, the rest of the band and I sure do appreciate that glowing review! It sure means the world to us, since we do this as our full time job. We love seeing the guests 'as "Energizer Bunnies jumping up and down". Really makes us feel like we are successful interacting with the guests! So much energy and FUN! So Happy that you all were so pleased! Also, grateful that this next one in Aug will be the third with your family! We are so honored to have that vote of confidence from y'all! Thank you again! B

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2018

They are so much fun! We had them for both our engagement party and wedding. They honestly sound better than most of the original versions. They can play anything and everything, it seems like. Byron and Victoria really know how to read a crowd and make everyone feel like they're at the best wedding ever.

Sent on 06/25/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank You Victoria! This is the first engagement party and wedding reception we have done as two separate parties, so are very grateful for you trusting in us to do both! :) We also had such a great time and want to say Congratulations again!!!

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

We cannot say enough good things about The Pictures Band. In fact, our family and friends are still talking about how amazing they were at our wedding...and we got married over 50 days ago! They were kind, professional, energetic, quick to respond, so much fun...and exceptionally talented. They nailed our first dance song, kept the dance floor crowded the entire night and played such a wide, entertaining range of songs. We absolutely loved The Pictures Band and cannot wait for someone in our family or circle of friends to get married soon so we can have The Pictures Band play again! Thank you, Byron and band, for making our wedding reception so fantastic!

Love, The Chapmans and the Millers

Sent on 06/17/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Hi Kristen! :) Oh my goodness, I so much appreciate this lovely review! It was so fun getting to know you and your family and it was wonderful all the way around. I also had a great time talking with your dad too! We have so much in common! Thank you again for hiring us and believing in us to give you a memorable reception!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Had the most wonderful time working with them. They play all genres and had everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 04/26/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thanks so very much Katie! We all had a wonderful time and the look on your face when our snow machine started was priceless! :) Congratulations again!!!

Kaitlen · Married on 04/07/2018

What can I say?! The Pictures were flat out amazing! My wedding was this past weekend and everyone was raving about how great the band was. The dance floor was packed for all their sets and I couldn’t have asked for a better party/wedding.

One added plus was I mentioned the song my dad and I wanted to dance to; the band didn’t know it, but learned it just for my wedding. How amazing is that?!

If you are looking for a phenomenal band that will get all your guests out on the dance floor, look no further. I highly recommend The Pictures to everyone!

Sent on 04/11/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Wow! Thank you Kaitlen! We sure do appreciate your kind words! We are so glad we could perform your songs all "Live" (not recorded versions) and learn that special song for you too! We do our best to make you Happy! :) Thanks and Congratulations!

Kelli · Married on 03/03/2018

I have been to a couple of weddings with The Pictures Band prior to my wedding and when I started planning I knew exactly what band I was going to book. I was so excited when they were available for my wedding and I officially had them booked. Where do I begin, we had a 10 piece band and they are seriously worth every penny. All of our guest were ranting and raving about how amazing they were. They play a little bit of everything from different genres to different time periods. They are very energetic and so much fun! If you are planning a wedding in Texas and are looking for a band. The Pictures Band is the band to book!!! Byron Smith their manager is also really great to work with too and is very nice! Hands Down the best experience with The Pictures Band.

Sent on 03/14/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Congratulations again!!! Wow, what a wonderful compliment! We sure do appreciate your family and had such a great time working on this wedding together. You are so sweet and hope to see y'all again for another party sometime in the near future! Maybe one of your bridesmaids :)

Dana · Married on 02/24/2018

We booked The Pictures for my daughter's wedding and are so happy we did - it was the perfect choice. I had attended another wedding where they played and knew they were a great band. My daughter and son-in-law wanted a wider range of music from country to current and I wasn’t sure if they would be a good fit but they were fantastic. They are so versatile and their play list is very extensive. They were easy to work with throughout the whole process – it was obvious they wanted to help make the event exactly what the bride and groom wanted. Throughout the evening and since the wedding, guests keep talking about the great band. They kept the energy high the entire evening and the dance floor was full until the end of the wedding – I know everyone would have enjoyed more time. I can’t say enough great things about this band – they helped set the tone for the wedding and kept it fun all night long!

Sent on 03/08/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank You Dana so very much for your kind words! Emily and you had such great vision of exactly what you wanted it to look like. We try and listen closely and realized that being a beautiful barn style wedding, we wouldn't use our big 'concert' lighting (lasers , snow etc). That really made for such a perfect look throughout the room! I was so happy to hear such a clear ideas of what you all wanted and we were happy to help do our part. Also, we added a fiddle to create the barn dance feeling and wow that was so FUN!!! The Photos are AMAZING!!! Thanks again for your wonderful words! We sure appreciate it!

E · Married on 02/24/2018

Loved having The Pictures be apart of our wedding day! What attracted us to them was their broad range of music - from country, to pop, to oldies -- we wanted something all our guests would enjoy. It was hard to find a band that did everything PLUS country, and this band was it! They were even able to add a fiddle player. Byron was THE most accommodating and truly wanted to make sure my vision came to life, and it did -- They sounded great, looked great, and on top of it all were just such nice people! Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time the whole night --
    Would most definitely recommend The Pictures to anyone.

Sent on 03/14/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Hi Emily! Thanks so very, very much for the incredibly sweet things you had to say! We are grateful for you having us and had a great time with all of you dancing the night away!! It was also very fulfilling to see your dream come to life as the details all came together like they did! I really enjoyed that too!!! Thanks again so much!!!

Tori · Married on 12/31/2017

There are not enough words to express how AMAZING The Pictures were at our wedding! Every single guest has come up to me at one point or another since the wedding and mentioned that the best part of the entire wedding was the band. We had an extra long reception because it was a New Year's Eve wedding and the energy never dipped for a second because The Pictures kept everyone rocking and on the dance floor all night long! I can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for a band that can get anyone on the dance floor and bring the energy to any event. They were just absolutely AMAZING and completely accommodating to any of our last minute changes or requests! If you are going back and forth on booking them, just go ahead and do it right now, you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you to The Pictures for making our wedding everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018
    The Pictures Band 7
    The Pictures Band 8
    The Pictures Band 9

The Pictures Band's reply:

Wow!!! We had a such a wonderful time giving you all a great show and enjoyed every moment of it! We appreciate getting to perform for you all! Thank you so very, very much Tori and Becca!

Nadine · Married on 12/02/2017

The Pictures Band played for our daughter's wedding and they were absolutely FABULOUS! From our first contact via telephone and email, they were responsive, eager to help and excited to deliver. We booked the 8 piece band that included 2 horns. They played wonderful dinner music and then all the hits during the reception. There was great energy and our guests danced all night long and everyone commented on how fantastic they were. They delivered 100% and we couldn't be any happier and highly recommend them. Thank you so very much! OUTSTANDING!

Sent on 02/13/2018

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank You Nadine for such a warm and wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you and very much appreciate your confidence in hiring us! Hope to see you again at another party sometime!

Arianna · Married on 11/04/2017

I first saw The Pictures Band 14 years ago when they played at my brothers wedding and they were so fantastic and so memorable that I didn't even have to think twice when it came time for me to pick a wedding band for my wedding. Their performance at my wedding was beyond outstanding. The wedding guests were impressed and intrigued by the band within 30 seconds of playing their first song. I've never been to a wedding where all the guests swarmed to the dance floor before the meal was even served. The Pictures kept the guests dancing ALL night long, all the way up until the last second of the last song. I could not have been more pleased and impressed with this band and they were worth every penny. I am forever grateful for their hard work and amazing job they did. My wedding was perfect and complete because of them! I had 214 people at my wedding and all 214 people reached out to me or my family asking for the bands card and their name and EVERYONE raved about how amazing they are.

Sent on 11/12/2017

The Pictures Band's reply:

Arianna Thank You So Much! You and Kyle were so gracious and we appreciate your wonderful compliments! I know we were on Instagram together for awhile and I was looking forward to getting to meet you in person at the reception! You were all so fun with dancing so early on that I remember we took a break just so they would sit down and eat-ha! What a wonderful compliment! I will pass this along to the band and Thank You again! It was a blast working with you!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2017

Y’all. This band. Hire them and hire them quickly – they are AMAZING! Our wedding was October 21st and we just got back from our 2 week honeymoon. If you want your dance floor to be packed to the brim at all times – this is your band.

From the very beginning, music was one of the few things my fiancé and I were particular about with regards to the wedding, and we were willing to splurge on this element.

During our search, we went and saw two different bands in the same week. After we saw the first band, we were feeling really good about them and agreed that our minds were all but made up - the second band (which was The Pictures) would have to completely blow us out of the water if we were to change our minds. WELL, we got in the car after watching The Pictures perform, and my fiancé looked at me and said ‘so, The Pictures it is then.’ They were incredible - high energy, interactive, and clearly had a knack for reading the crowd. The lead singer, Chris, truly has the ability to sound exactly like every single artist he performs. It’s insane.

Beyond the obvious fact that they’re great at what they do, they were unbelievably easy to work with. Byron was my main point of contact and he was so responsive and helpful every step of the way. The contract and terms were simple and transparent (no hidden fees or costs), and the price point is incredibly reasonable for the quality of the performance you get.

The Pictures will interact with you all night. From inviting my husband and I onto the stage to jumping down onto the dance floor to mingle with the guests – they were entertaining at every turn. SO GOOD!

Sent on 11/05/2017

The Pictures Band's reply:

Oh my goodness Whitney, Thank You So Much for that very thoughtful review! Wow, you really made all our day! We really try to go the extra mile and make your special day the Best! Everything about your day was so memorable and unique! We had a blast!

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

THE BEST WEDDING BAND I COULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO PLEASE A CROWED. I DO NOT RECALL 2 MINUTES OF MY RECEPTION THAT THE DANCE FLOOR WAS EMPTY!!!! THEY HAD OUR GUEST DANCING NONSTOP! I WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK ANY FURTHER, THE PICTURES ARE THE WAY TO GO! TRUST ME!

Sent on 10/20/2017

The Pictures Band's reply:

Wow! Thanks so very much Julia! It was fun from start to end for sure. Your planning was excellent too! We sure appreciate your having us and hope to see you at another event! Maybe a brides maid will get married and we can see you again! :)

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

The Pictures Band was AMAZING!! They truly made our wedding reception incredible and everyone was raving about how great they were after. They were professional, accommodating, and did a fabulous job of making our big day one to remember forever! I would give them 10 stars if I could and look forward to working with them again for future events.

Sent on 08/30/2017

The Pictures Band's reply:

Hi Caroline! :) Thank you for that incredible review! Making you happy on your special day and helping fulfill your 'recipe' is our goal! We really enjoyed working with your family again too!!!!

Brittany · Married on 07/29/2017

I originally heard The Pictures at a wedding in 2011. I was a young high school senior and told my parents that night "no matter when I get married, I want them to play at my wedding." Well jump 6 years later, right when my husband proposed I said "we have to plan our wedding around The Pictures." We then went to Austin a few times to listen to them. We were absolutely hooked and my husband was just as smitten as I was in 2011. July 29th, 2017 came (our wedding day) and The Pictures played and it was more than I ever imagined. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want to have "The Wedding of The Year", The Pictures are required to play. They are great to work with and make the reception more enjoyable than the mac & cheese and cake!

Sent on 08/12/2017

The Pictures Band's reply:

Wow, Thank you so much Brittany for that incredible story. We so appreciate hearing that you planned your wedding date around us and we are so proud and grateful to have been your band!!! :)

Adrienne · Married on 07/08/2017

The Pictures did an amazing job at our wedding. From the very beginning, we knew we had nothing to worry about, as Byron was incredibly responsive to all of my questions and very flexible with me while working through the scheduling. As the day drew closer, Byron took the time to give me advice on how to time the events at the reception and really calmed my nerves.

Our guests were raving about our band, The Pictures, the entire night and because of them, we have converted several family members and friends who previously believed that a DJ is the only way to go for a reception.

If you are on the fence about whether or not to book a band, I would definitely advocate for The Pictures! They carried the show (pun intended) and made our reception a party! It is clear that they are experts at what they do and you can relax knowing that the entertainment is taken care of.

10/10 will book The Pictures for any future event where we need live musical entertainment. Thank you guys, again, for being part of our day and celebrating with us!

Sent on 06/13/2017

The Pictures Band's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Adrienne for such a vote of confidence! We appreciate you hiring us and try to go the extra mile to give you memorable WOW moments! Also, thank you for the personal compliment. This has been my career for most of my life and is my passion to work closely with you and find that perfect 'recipe' that will make your night very special! Thank you so much!!! :) Byron

Carson · Married on 06/03/2017

The Pictures are a magnificent band! The entire process from booking them to the night of the reception was an enjoyable experience. From the first dance to the last dance the dance floor was packed. Definition of a successful wedding reception: When the bride's 6 year old cousin and her 95 year old great aunt are dancing on the dance floor at the same time. Also, I loved the surprise bubble show at the end of the night! Thanks so much Byron and the band for making our night so wonderful!

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Pictures Band's reply:

Thank YOU Carson for having us for your very special day! Your compliments and descriptions make my heart very Happy! We are grateful!!!!!