The Pick Inn Reviews

The Pick Inn 5
The Pick Inn 6
The Pick Inn 7

Breanna · Getting married on 07/20/2019

I met with Amanda for a tour of The Pick Inn and she was so sweet and helpful! I can honestly say that of all of the venues we toured they were the most transparent and accommodating. It truly is amazing to know that the venue you are looking at will tell you the cost of everything upfront. If you are looking for a great venue that gives you a realistic price with tons of options, this is the place for you.

Aubrey · Married on 11/10/2018

A Cold Weddinf Day Made Warm With Love!

Amanda and her team are absolutely awesome! Not only was the wedding day a dream, but the journey to the day was seamless. Amanda sets up all appointments with vendors and makes sure everything is in order. She is accommodating and there to answer any questions you may have about the big day. The day of the wedding was extremely relaxing and so much fun. With Amanda taking care of basically everything day of, I was able to sit back and relax and enjoy friends and family. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this venue and Amanda to anyone looking for a place to get married. Although it was cold the day of our wedding, we were warmed with love! I don’t think I’d be able to thank Amanda and her team enough for the memories of that day and the ease they made wedding planning!!

• Alisa

Alisa Williams · Married on 10/27/2018

Matt and Alisa 10/27/18

We are forever grateful to the staff at The Pick Inn for making our wedding day so special! Amanda was so helpful and decorated our ceremony and reception beautifully! We didn’t feel any stress the day of because we knew things were taken care of. Our guests came up to us all night talking about how beautiful the venue was and we agree! We are so happy with our choice to have our wedding here!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    The Pick Inn 8
    The Pick Inn 9

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Alisa! You and Matt were so lovely to work with and your wedding was incredible! We appreciate you! :)

Kasi · Married on 10/13/2018

Fall wedding

My experience with The Pick Inn was absolutely amazing. I am so glad I found this venue. They made my day absolutely perfect, from setting up and tearing down everything they made the day so easy. Amanda is very organized and that is very helpful for brides! I would absolutely recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/04/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kasi! Your fall wedding was so beautiful! We loved working with you and your family. :)

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda was absolutely incredible throughout the entire process - from planning to day-of and even after. My husband, Jake, and I got married at The Pick Inn on June 16, 2018 and it was all we had ever dreamed of. Let’s be honest, wedding planning can be stressful and for us, this was a destination wedding which means long-distance planning (even more challenging). When we met Amanda to tour the venue she had tree trimmers in her hand, stuck them in the ground and came to meet us. Right away I could tell - this woman does it ALL. I pulled out my planning binder to go over the email conversations we had before our trip to the venue and Amanda reached for no notes - I was confused. Amanda had memorized every detail of our weeks-long conversations. She knew everything, no notes. I was instantly sold on the venue - it’s breath-taking. But for us, the planning was my concern. After seeing her attention to my most OCD details, I immediately knew that I wanted the most important day of our lives in Amanda’s hands. I truly can’t say more about how amazing she is, as a person and venue owner, coordinator, friend, and tree-trimmer! Amanda, you will forever hold a place in our hearts! We went to TN to find a wedding venue and left with the most amazing memories and a new friend. We love you!!

The Pick Inn 10
    The Pick Inn 11

Jessi · Married on 06/02/2018

The pick inn

Amanda was absolutely amazing during my wedding. She made it so relaxing and easy!

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2018

I just got married here May 25th and it was AMAZING! Everything was so perfect and beautiful! It was seriously everything I’ve ever dreamed of. I’ve gotten so many complements from our guests on how pretty the venue was. Amanda, our coordinator, did such a wonderful job answering all of my countless questions quickly and thoroughly. She took every question I had seriously and she made me feel like my wedding was important and special to her. I would get married here with her help everyday if I could!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    The Pick Inn 12
    The Pick Inn 13
    The Pick Inn 14
    The Pick Inn 15
    The Pick Inn 16
    The Pick Inn 17

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rachel!! You are so sweet!

Lacie · Married on 05/12/2018

The Pick Inn offered everything we wanted in a venue! Amanda went above and beyond for us. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Lacie! :)

Haley · Married on 04/28/2018

I can not thank the Pick Inn Staff enough for their VERY quick response times and answering every question I had (which was a lot)! Our day was absolutely more than I could have ever dreamed it would be. The grounds are so beautiful and this is 100% worth the price!!! Plus- catering through Wildberry was FANTASTIC!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    The Pick Inn 18
    The Pick Inn 19
    The Pick Inn 20
    The Pick Inn 21

Thank You, Haley!!

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding at The Pick Inn was absolutely perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Amanda, our coordinator, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She was very responsive to any of my emails and took the time to really answer my questions. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and is really well maintained :) I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable outdoor venue!

Sent on 05/29/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristen!

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Our entire experience from start to finish was easy and perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better team. Amanda is a dream to work with. She is friendly and professional. Most of all I appreciated that she may be slightly OCD. haha. I am too. She brought my vision to life the day of the wedding and made it so easy for me to not have to worry about any details come wedding day. I will forever be grateful. I would highly recommend this venue! LOVE THEM!! Love, Amanda & Kyle

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2018

We had such a wonderful experience at the Pick Inn! Amanda was very prompt in getting back to me with all of my constant questions, was very organized, and willing to help us with anything! The day of she and her staff were very accommodating since it rained and we had to switch the ceremony inside! The venue is amazing and we loved being able to all get ready in the same house just steps away from the reception & ceremony! Amanda helped calm me down when there were some slight hiccups the day of! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a gorgeous place to get married and a wonderful staff to work with!

Thank you for making our day magical!

Sent on 04/05/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2017

Beyond beautiful site that made my wedding day look like a fairytale and it could not have been the same if it wasn't for the wonderful owner Amanda and her team/family.

From the very first day we went to tour the Pick Inn, through all the planning and prepping, and all of the final day detail, Amanda helped keep me totally calm and I never once felt stressed about a single detail at the Pick Inn or with any of the vendors we booked through them in our package. The Pick Inn is an absolutely georgeous site with the best team to make your day perfect. They take care of all the small details and you don't have to worry about a thing.

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone to make your day look and feel so beautiful and relaxing. Could not have asked for a better group of people or a more beautiful site for our wedding. I'm so lucky to have met Amanda!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    The Pick Inn 22
    The Pick Inn 23
    The Pick Inn 24
    The Pick Inn 25

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica!

Kristie · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married at the Pick Inn in the beginning of November this year. It was a great experience from the start! Amanda, the coordinator was very helpful. They're transparent about pricing, have great packages, and wonderful vendors to offer. Amanda was always there by email or text to answer my many questions. She is very organized and always kept in touch to make sure we were on schedule with planning! Before the wedding we did a run through to discuss everything we wanted for our big day; and on our big day we did absolutely nothing but enjoy our time getting ready with family and friends. Amanda and her crew set up all of the decorations and everything was beautiful and stress-free for us! I would highly recommend The Pick Inn and Amanda to any bride looking for a beautiful, fun, and stress-free wedding planning and wedding day experience!

Jazmin · Married on 11/03/2017

Our experience with the Pick Inn was PERFECT! Any time I had a question, regardless of the time, Amanda got back with me right away. She went over and beyond answering questions I had in addition to putting me in contact with a lot of great vendors. They've put in all new barn wood on the stage and the entrance which looks incredible! I was very particular about our decorations BUT Amanda and her team set them up exactly as I'd hoped. The day before our wedding we ended up planning for rain which is obviously a brides worst nightmare. The ceremony and reception were both under the pavilion but it turned out beautiful! The transition from one to another was very smooth & guests had a great time. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We're forever grateful for Don & Amanda and all they did to make our day nothing less than perfect.

The Pick Inn 26
    The Pick Inn 32
    The Pick Inn 33
    The Pick Inn 34

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

If you are looking for a venue/coordinator that will ensure your big day is the one that you have always dreamed of - look no further. The Pick Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception, and Amanda made sure that everything was just perfect. We loved that we could custom build a package to fit our needs. At no point in time did we feel stressed - during the planning process or on the day of our wedding! There really aren’t words for how perfect this place is. I’m telling you - check it out, and opt in to have Amanda coordinate for you on the day of your event! You won’t regret it! ❤️

Sent on 11/11/2017
    The Pick Inn 35

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren!

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2017

Amanda was absolutely terrific the entire time! I was a young bride, and no idea what all I had just signed up. Luckily, I chose The Pick Inn! They offered such a variety of wedding packages, it made it sooo simple. Of course I had to add my little touches, but the staff was more than happy to assist and make sure it's just right. Amanda was extremely quick with responding to all my ridiculous questions, without making me uneducated. The grounds of the venue are the ideal picture setting for all your wedding photos. The pavilion was so beautifully dressed and very warm, you won't even notice you're outside. Overall, it truly was the most magical day of my life, and I could not imagine it taking place anywhere else. I highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Thank you, Danielle!

Elyi · Married on 10/22/2017

Thanks to the pick inn for making our day so easy. I can’t thank all the staff enough, especially Amanda and Dana. They truly are beautiful human beings. I highly recommend the pick inn.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    The Pick Inn 36
    The Pick Inn 37
    The Pick Inn 38

Thank you! We loved having you and Ian! ❤️

Jill · Married on 10/21/2017

My daughter's wedding was very lovely and a lot of fun. The venue was beautiful and the staff was professional and efficient. Amanda gently kept everybody on schedule.

McKenna · Married on 10/15/2017

The Pick In staff were extremely professional. They took care of all of my decor and made sure everything looked perfect. When it started to rain eight before the ceremony they moved all of the decor to the pavilion and it looked just as beautiful as it did at the original ceremony cite. I cannot thank them enough for everything. They made my day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank You, McKenna! Your wedding was so beautiful and everyone had so much fun!

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

Our daughter Meghan was married to Dan at the Pick Inn on Saturday, October 14, 2017. The wedding went beautifully and everything was just about perfect! Amanda and her team were excellent in every detail and made Meghan and Dan's wedding truly exceptional. The views are incredible and the house with plenty of space for the bridesmaids and all others was commented on as being very nice with great amenities. The bottom area for the groom and men was also spacious with a large screen tv and air hockey table that was used. Several guests had were gluten and lactose free and their special needs were taken care of very well. The reception area was just right with a beautiful view and the disc jockey was great - in fact, my sister from Texas said it was the best one she had ever heard! The food was great and persons behind the bar friendly and helpful. All in all, an excellent time - Amanda was there to coordinate the wedding and provide whatever was needed. Thanks to everyone at the Pick Inn to make Meghan and Dan's wedding so memorable! We highly recommend!

Meg · Married on 10/14/2017

I was a bride at The Pick Inn in the fall 2017. We went with the all inclusive package, and everything was excellent. Our guests have been complimenting us on the beautiful venue, the food, the staff, the DJ, etc. Amanda was very professional and easy to work with. We had a few hiccups in the wedding planning process, and she either took care of them before we found out, or as soon as we asked for anything. We had a decent number of guests with food allergies or preferences, and she set us up with vendors who not only were able to easily accommodate our requests, but who still made it all taste very good. My friends with food allergies have said the gluten/dairy/nut/soy/raisin free (yes, all at once!) groom's cake was one of the best they've had.

The venue is naturally very beautiful, and so doesn't require a huge amount of decorating to still impress. The outdoor atmosphere also lends itself nicely to a more relaxed wedding. I've had several guests tell me it was the most fun and relaxed wedding they've ever been to, and a big part of that was due to the venue and Pick Inn staff. The house is a really great place to get ready the day of, as it's very spacious and set up perfectly for the bride and crew to get hair/makeup done, and for the guys to relax.

PS You can request to have a photo booth added to the package. Highly recommended, was a big hit with the guests, and lots of fun going through the pictures later.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    The Pick Inn 39

Thank you Meghan! ❤️

Shantara · Married on 10/13/2017

It was an amazing experience!!

The Pick Inn 40
    The Pick Inn 41
    The Pick Inn 42
    The Pick Inn 43
    The Pick Inn 44
    The Pick Inn 45

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved The Pick Inn. Amanda and her staff were so helpful and made every detail of my wedding perfect. Amanda did an awesome job keeping me stress free on my big day.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Thanks Lindsay! ❤️

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Our rehearsal dinner was wonderful!!! The food was hot and delicious, the venue was very pretty, the bar was fast and friendly, and her staff was very friendly and professional. Amanda responded to all my emails and phone calls quickly which I greatly appreciated since I was arranging all of this from Colorado! She was always helpful and upbeat and open to any needs I had. If I am ever in need of putting on another event in the Nashville area in the future, I will definitely call Amanda at The Pick Inn!!

Sent on 11/15/2017