The Pick Inn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Karson M. Married on 10/23/2021

We absolutely love The Pick Inn Team! 🤍

The moment we arrived at The Pick Inn my husband and I fell in love. The Pick Inn was the second out of several other venue tours we had scheduled. After we met with Amanda and completed our tour, we went to another venue and to lunch. During our lunch we ended up cancelling our other venue tours and immediately booking The Pick Inn! We couldn’t stop talking about how perfect the venue was for us and how much we loved Amanda!
    The Pick Inn matched our style to a T.
    The cabin is absolutely beautiful and soo spacious! I loved how my girls and I were able to get ready in the bridal suite together and have plenty of room meanwhile my groom was right below us getting ready with his guys in the “man cave”. The oak trees, the pavilion, the cabin, the views - everything is just perfect.
    Amanda is absolutely amazing. I am one of the most OCD people you’ll meet and she made me feel so relaxed during the whole planning process. Planning my wedding with her was a dream. She was there every step of the way and took care of absolutely everything. She had all the answers to all my questions. I can honestly say my wedding planning experience was so smooth and relaxing because of her. The whole Pick Inn team is wonderful. Cori was my day of coordinator and she made my day a dream come true! Everything went so perfectly. Family and Friends kept telling me “something will go wrong on your wedding day and when it does just don’t stress the small stuff”. Well, I can honestly say not one thing went wrong on our wedding day. It was a perfect fairytale. Truly the best day. And I have Amanda, Cori and the whole pick inn team to thank for that! It’s been a whole week since our wedding and I have received so many compliments and positive feedback from our guest and how beautiful the venue was. If you haven’t toured The Pick Inn yet what are you waiting for?! 🤍

Thank you again Amanda & Cori!!
    Hannah W. Married on 10/16/2021

Our perfect day

We went to a wedding at the pick inn and fell in love with it! So when we got engaged we knew that’s where we wanted to get married. Amanda did an amazing job with communicating with us and making sure our wedding was amazing even after having her first baby! We truly can not thank her and her team enough for everything. I would definitely recommend the pick inn to anyone who is thinking about getting married and needing a wedding venue.

The Pick Inn's reply:

Hannah, thank you so so much! Our team enjoyed your wedding weekend and loved celebrating with you, Drew, and your families! We are all so thankful for your feedback and I am so happy you had a wonderful experience! 😊 - Amanda
    Hallie S. Married on 09/04/2021

The best wedding!

The Pick Inn exceeded our wedding expectations. Amanda made planning a wedding so easy. She genuine cares about the couple and makes sure that all of our needs are met. Our wedding day was the absolute best and The Pick Inn made it happen. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the property was and how perfect the venue accommodated a large party. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Hallie! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Austin - I am so glad you had a wonderful experience! Our team loved celebrating with you! -Amanda
  • Hayley
    Hayley L. Married on 05/17/2021

Beautiful Experience!

Amanda and the Pick Inn are amazing. From the very first moment we drove up the hill and I saw all the deer outside and the views from the top, I knew this was going to be the place. Amanda made the process super easy, especially for someone like me who wasn't very picky about any of the details of the wedding and ceremony. She gave me great advice about everything and were super accommodating when we decided to move our wedding up and have it in just 3 months. I would highly recommend the Pick Inn for anyone looking to have a beautiful and carefree wedding!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Hayley! We loved celebrating you and Matt - your wedding day was so beautiful! And of course we loved meeting Sampson! :) Thank you for your kind words - we really appreciate you guys!
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 01/02/2021

The pick inn made my day!

Amanda and her crew made my day so so wonderful from our start of venue shopping until the end of our day. Amanda made sure every single detail was covered and I never had to worry about anything at all!! I would highly recommend her to any person looking for a beautiful venue and an incredible staff. My husband and I would redo our day over and over here 🥰

The Pick Inn's reply:

Erin, thank you so so much for your kind words! You and Jordan were a joy to work with and our team loved hosting your reception!
    Lora T. Married on 12/08/2020

a wonderful night made easy by Amanda and her staff

The venue is beautiful for the special day. The bridal suite was perfect for the day leading up to the big night. Having Amanda as the coordinator made the whole planning process to the specifics of the day easy.
    I also purchased the DJ from the venue which was nice because he knew the venue; however his song choices were not too impressive for his price (especially given that he was given song choices and suggestions.)
  • Haylee
    Haylee G. Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful!!!

I truly cannot say enough about how amazing the Pick Inn and Amanda were!! They made the day of our wedding flow so smoothly and she makes sure to think of absolutely everything you'd need beforehand so the day goes flawlessly. I knew exactly what I wanted going into wedding planning and Amanda went above and beyond to bring that dream to life!! The views are stunning and the cabin with the bridal and grooms suites are BEAUTIFUL! My bridesmaids and I had the best time relaxing and getting ready there in the morning :) I would 100% recommend the Pick Inn to literally everyone!! Thanks Amanda and The Pick Inn!!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Haylee! We enjoyed celebrating with you and Luke on one of the prettiest November days of the whole year! Our team is still talking about your beautiful florals and how wonderful of a day it was! :)
    Rena S. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolute perfection

Weddings can be stressful, Amanda (owner and coordinator) kept me and ease with all the stress! My wedding day was perfect in every way! Her staff took care of everything!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommended!

The Pick Inn was the most perfect venue ever! Amanda and her team make everything so seamless and easy. We ended up having unexpected rain the day of our wedding, and Amanda was with us every step of the way coordinating a Plan B option for us - even though it wasn't our first choice, I think it ended up just as beautiful. The scenery of the venue is amazing - we had deer all over the grounds which our guests loved. The bridal suite and groom's quarters were perfect for our bridal party. We received so many complements from guests about the venue. Best of all, we didn't have to stress at all because we knew no matter what Amanda would make sure everything was taken care of. We could not recommend The Pick Inn more for your special day - you will not regret it!!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kara! We loved celebrating with you and Nick! ❤️ It was such an amazing day and our team was honored to be a part of it!
  • Vy Diep
    Vy Diep Married on 09/27/2020

Beautiful wedding venue!!

SO HAPPY we chose to have our wedding at The Pick Inn!! Amanda was AWESOME at coordinating and made sure everything was taken care of. She was very quick to answer any questions we had. Our day of coordinator, Dana, was great to work with as well! Highly recommend having your wedding here! The venue is beautiful!!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Vy! Myself, Dana, and everyone on our team enjoyed celebrating with you and August! It was a beautiful wedding! ❤️ Amanda
    Lisa T. Married on 08/10/2020

Fairy tale wedding at the Pick Inn

The Pick Inn was an absolutely amazing location for our wedding. Amanda was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process, and her staff were great the day of. Since it is located in such a beautiful area of TN the pictures we were able to get were stunning! And my husband (and his friends) absolutely loved the man cave downstairs!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! We loved celebrating with you and Claudio! Such a beautiful day ❤️ We appreciate your kind words!
  • Micah
    Micah A. Married on 07/11/2020

Wedding day 2020

I recently got married at the Pick Inn in November of 2020. It was an incredible experience and I will be recommending them to everyone entering into the wedding planning season!!! Amanda was our wedding day coordinator and she was so professional, kind, and easy to work with. The staff of the Pick Inn were amazing and made our wedding day effortless and stress free. They answered all my questions, helped with planning details, and communicated to the vendors. The Pick Inn staff and Amanda made our wedding day vision come true. We are so thankful for this wonderful venue and everything they did for our beautiful day!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Micah! We truly loved celebrating with you and William. Such a perfect day with beautiful weather! Your team of vendors was wonderful to work with and we are so happy you chose the pick inn! ❤️
    Megan B. Married on 06/06/2020

It was the best

I got married during a pandemic and everything about this venue was perfect even with the social distancing changes. They are great. Amanda made everything really easy and takes care of everything you need before and during your wedding day! The cabin to get ready in is also really nice and had a great amount of room for others to enjoy time with you before the wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this venue, the vendors and Amanda that we worked with. I also got so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was.
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 04/18/2020

August 2020 Wedding

We got married at the Pick Inn back in August and it was more than we could have ever imagined. Not only was the venue absolutely stunning, but Amanda and her staff were so great and professional. With the pandemic, we had to change our venue about a month before our date and that is when we found the Pick Inn and I could not have been happier with our decision. Amanda helped ease all of my wedding anxiety and our day was perfect and magical in every way. 10/10 would recommend this venue for any occasion.

The Pick Inn's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you found our venue - your wedding day was beautiful and we wish you and Jacob all the best! :)
    Carlie G. Married on 03/08/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Amanda is nothing short of amazing. Our experience at The Pick Inn was absolutely wonderful. We couldn’t have asked for anything better. It was absolutely beautiful and she is so well coordinated in EVERYTHING that she does.. It took so much stress off of me and made me able to enjoy my big day. We are so thankful for you guys! If you’re looking for a wonderful venue, this is your best option!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 01/20/2020

Incredible Venue!

Amanda and her crew made our wedding truly the best day of our lives. Dana (our day-of coordinator from the venue) & Amanda worked so hard to make sure everything went according to plan and went above and beyond to do so. This venue is worth every penny and worth the drive outside of Nashville. Between how gorgeous the property is to how much is included with that packages to the wonderful staff, you will not regret booking your special day here. It was absolutely flawless. Thank you so so much, Pick Inn for everything.

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! We enjoyed celebrating with you and Kevin and are so glad you had a wonderful experience :)
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect Place For A Perfect Day!!

The Pick Inn was the the first place we went and took a look at. Within the first 15 minutes of meeting with Amanda and seeing the venue we knew this was it. Amanda was so organized and was able to answer any and every question we threw her way. She was able to keep our wedding 100% stress free so we were able to enjoy the entire process. We couldn’t have asked for anything more! The day of went completely and truly perfect, thanks to Amanda and the wonderful staff at The Pick Inn! I would recommend this venue and Amanda to everyone!!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family (and Cooper!) Your wedding day was so much fun!
    Kathrynn S. Married on 10/12/2019

Best day ever, amazing venue and team, wonderful wedding coordinator

Let me just say that Amanda was amazing! From the day I met her all the way up until my wedding day! She is a very organized person and for me that is something that is very important because I am OCD about everything being in the right place and being perfect. She definitely succeeded my expectations. I had to plan a wedding in 7 months but I wanted someone to take my ideas and put it all together for me in that little amount of time and she did just that! She was very quick in responding to my emails and messages and did not get mad at me for changing my mind about 20 times lol she was a truly amazing wedding coordinator! My wedding was absolutely perfect, and the venue is just breathtaking! Outdoor wedding on a hill overlooking the beautiful trees on a fall day. My dream wedding came true and I'm so thankful to have had amanda and her team make my wedding so wonderful, I didnt have to lift a finger at all and my day was as stress free as it was going to get lol. I would definitely recommend this venue and wonderful team!! Uou guys are awesome! Thanks again Amanda! 😊

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kathrynn! We loved your fall themed wedding! It was such a beautiful day and we are so thankful that you put your trust in our team to create a great experience for you and Joey!
  • Paige
    Paige O. Married on 10/05/2019

Best Venue Ever

I could not have imagined my day any more perfect than it was and all credit is due to Amanda and her staff at The Pick Inn. We looked at lots of great venues but we chose the Pick Inn not just because it’s so beautiful but mainly because of how much we loved Amanda and the way she runs the venue! She always answered every question or concern that I had so promptly. One of the many things that I love about Amanda is how organized she is!! I cannot say it enough how perfect her organization is leading up to and on our wedding day! She truly made us and everyone involved feel so important and stress free. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue! It was truly the best day of our lives! ❤️

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! You and Preston were a dream to work with and your wedding day was so fun!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing venue

We cannot say enough great things about Amanda and The Pick Inn. I will start this review with this... just say yes! The moment we went to The Pick Inn and met Amanda we knew that we had found the venue we were looking for. From day one Amanda answered all our questions (more than once in some cases), she was always responsive to my emails (quickly), and she worked so hard for us up until our wedding was over! I never felt like a number or just another bride. I honestly felt that she treated us like we were the only wedding of the year- and that was absolutely not the case! She is by far the sweetest venue person we met and we visited several venues. Not only is she sweet, she knows how to get the job done. Our guests were so amazed at the talent of not only her, but the whole team. We went with one of The Pick Inn’s all inclusive packages and I would never go back. It was so easy and the team took care of literally EVERYTHING. No one had anything to worry with on our wedding day. Not my mother, myself, my husband, etc. It was a true dream. Our wedding day went perfect. I would 1000% recommend The Pick Inn and Amanda and her incredible team. Thank you so much for giving us the perfect wedding day! I wish I could do it again tomorrow, seriously... it was that amazing!
    Jessica Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Perfect

The Pick Inn was far and away the best decision we made for our wedding. With picking this gorgeous location, we were referred amazing vendors and our day was absolutely PERFECT. Amanda is the director of the venue and was our wedding coordinator as well. I didn’t have to lift a finger and she took care of everything. Down to fanning me and giving calming words when the inevitable anxiety took over and I was about to faint before walking down the aisle. Our wedding was everything I ever dreamed about and didn’t even realize I wanted and all due to this amazingly beautiful venue and Amanda. I could go on for years about how wonderful it was. Book them. Do it.

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so so much, Jessica! We enjoyed celebrating with you and Patrick and your families! Your kind words mean so much to us and our family. ❤️
  • Austin
    Austin S. Married on 09/10/2019

Stress Free Day

So we are a little behind on writing this review(our One year anniversary was a couple days ago.), but we wanted to be able to compare all the assets that The Pick Inn provides with other venues we knew we would be visiting due to our friends weddings coming up(knowing it was going to be tough to beat our wedding, not being bias). All outdoor venues or most have beautiful views(some man made views, some are naturally created) but the pick inn's views are at the top of the list and the pictures prove this. The house(bridal and groom areas) was outstanding. There was plenty of space to just relax and take in all the beauty the day had to offer. We kept trying to figure out what was making a big difference in all these weddings compared to ours, it was Amanda. She was just outstanding and having her made a tremendous difference in our day. Having Amanda as the coordinator is like having a copy of all your thoughts put into a person. Being able to compare all the weddings we went to, to ours, the difference was the stress levels. We didn’t have to worry about anything and neither did our parents(big key to a stress free day). The brides and the mothers of these brides at these other weddings weren’t able to just sit back relax and enjoy getting ready with everyone involved and be able to walk around and take in all the decorations because they kept having to worry about all the vendors and making sure everyone was on schedule and stayed on schedule, with Amanda she had all that taken care of before we could even start to think about it. So besides it being our wedding and that being a big reason why we liked ours better(being bias of course), the thing that truly made our day the best day we could have was due to The Pick Inn and there staff and Amanda. We would recommend The Pick Inn and Amanda to anyone and everyone getting married.

The Pick Inn's reply:

Austin, thank you so much for your kind words! You and Priscilla were so wonderful to work with and I enjoyed being a part of your day. It was definitely one for the books - a pretzel bar is hard to top! 😊🥨
    Breanna Married on 07/20/2019
    I met with Amanda for a tour of The Pick Inn and she was so sweet and helpful! I can honestly say that of all of the venues we toured they were the most transparent and accommodating. It truly is amazing to know that the venue you are looking at will tell you the cost of everything upfront. If you are looking for a great venue that gives you a realistic price with tons of options, this is the place for you.
  • Jordyn
    Jordyn S. Married on 07/12/2019

The most PERFECT wedding venue

Perfect. Amanda was perfect as the coordinator- she took care of everything, thought of things that would have never crossed my mind, and made my day flawless. If there was something that went wrong, I sure never knew about it. Asked if she needed anything from me- nope you enjoy yourself! I never had to stress the day of because it was all taken care of. The pictures are STUNNING and it wasn’t even a miserable temperature in the middle of July between on a hill with lots of trees! I would recommend this place and Amanda to everyone!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordyn! Your wedding day was so beautiful and we are so glad you and Kyle chose to celebrate with us! 💕💕💕
  • Jayne
    Jayne C. Married on 05/19/2019

Pick The Pick!

My daughter had the wedding of her dreams at The Pick Inn on May 19, 2019. Amanda and her staff were awesome ... and that should not be taken lightly. This mother of the bride is a former wedding consultant and director. It was with lots of thought and contemplating that I was able to turn the direction of my only daughter’s wedding over to someone else. What a great move that was ... I was able to be with my daughter, her tribe, and our family all day long, and be ONLY the mother of the bride! We were treated like royalty and wanted for nothing the entire day. My only complaint is that this special day seemed to fly by and was over too quickly. We had a very unique experience during the ceremony under the giant oaks ... it began to rain ... it rained so much, we moved to the pavilion in the middle of the ceremony! A wedding with an intermission ... how unique! Amanda and her crew were right there, helping us move the guests and bridal party as quickly and efficiently as possible. Amanda even lined the bridal party up again for a “second entrance.” If you’re looking for attention to detail and help in planning, look no more ... I would turn it all over to Amanda again in a heartbeat! You won’t be sorry you chose The (beautiful, peaceful) Pick Inn!

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jayne! They mean so much to us! ❤️ We will always remember Kathryn + Kylar’s special day- intermission and all!