The Pick Inn Reviews

64 | Gallatin, TN

64 Reviews for The Pick Inn

64 The Pick Inn Reviews

Breanna · Getting married on 07/20/2019

I met with Amanda for a tour of The Pick Inn and she was so sweet and helpful! I can honestly say that of all of the venues we toured they were the most transparent and accommodating. It truly is amazing to know that the venue you are looking at will tell you the cost of everything upfront. If you are looking for a great venue that gives you a realistic price with tons of options, this is the place for you.

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda was absolutely incredible throughout the entire process - from planning to day-of and even after. My husband, Jake, and I got married at The Pick Inn on June 16, 2018 and it was all we had ever dreamed of. Let’s be honest, wedding planning can be stressful and for us, this was a destination wedding which means long-distance planning (even more challenging). When we met Amanda to tour the venue she had tree trimmers in her hand, stuck them in the ground and came to meet us. Right away I could tell - this woman does it ALL. I pulled out my planning binder to go over the email conversations we had before our trip to the venue and Amanda reached for no notes - I was confused. Amanda had memorized every detail of our weeks-long conversations. She knew everything, no notes. I was instantly sold on the venue - it’s breath-taking. But for us, the planning was my concern. After seeing her attention to my most OCD details, I immediately knew that I wanted the most important day of our lives in Amanda’s hands. I truly can’t say more about how amazing she is, as a person and venue owner, coordinator, friend, and tree-trimmer! Amanda, you will forever hold a place in our hearts! We went to TN to find a wedding venue and left with the most amazing memories and a new friend. We love you!!

The Pick Inn 7
    The Pick Inn 8

Lacie · Married on 05/12/2018

The Pick Inn offered everything we wanted in a venue! Amanda went above and beyond for us. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Lacie! :)

Haley · Married on 04/28/2018

I can not thank the Pick Inn Staff enough for their VERY quick response times and answering every question I had (which was a lot)! Our day was absolutely more than I could have ever dreamed it would be. The grounds are so beautiful and this is 100% worth the price!!! Plus- catering through Wildberry was FANTASTIC!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    The Pick Inn 9
    The Pick Inn 10
    The Pick Inn 11
    The Pick Inn 12

Thank You, Haley!!

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding at The Pick Inn was absolutely perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Amanda, our coordinator, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She was very responsive to any of my emails and took the time to really answer my questions. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and is really well maintained :) I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable outdoor venue!

Sent on 05/29/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristen!

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Our entire experience from start to finish was easy and perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better team. Amanda is a dream to work with. She is friendly and professional. Most of all I appreciated that she may be slightly OCD. haha. I am too. She brought my vision to life the day of the wedding and made it so easy for me to not have to worry about any details come wedding day. I will forever be grateful. I would highly recommend this venue! LOVE THEM!! Love, Amanda & Kyle

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2018

We had such a wonderful experience at the Pick Inn! Amanda was very prompt in getting back to me with all of my constant questions, was very organized, and willing to help us with anything! The day of she and her staff were very accommodating since it rained and we had to switch the ceremony inside! The venue is amazing and we loved being able to all get ready in the same house just steps away from the reception & ceremony! Amanda helped calm me down when there were some slight hiccups the day of! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a gorgeous place to get married and a wonderful staff to work with!

Thank you for making our day magical!

Sent on 04/05/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2017

Beyond beautiful site that made my wedding day look like a fairytale and it could not have been the same if it wasn't for the wonderful owner Amanda and her team/family.

From the very first day we went to tour the Pick Inn, through all the planning and prepping, and all of the final day detail, Amanda helped keep me totally calm and I never once felt stressed about a single detail at the Pick Inn or with any of the vendors we booked through them in our package. The Pick Inn is an absolutely georgeous site with the best team to make your day perfect. They take care of all the small details and you don't have to worry about a thing.

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone to make your day look and feel so beautiful and relaxing. Could not have asked for a better group of people or a more beautiful site for our wedding. I'm so lucky to have met Amanda!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    The Pick Inn 13
    The Pick Inn 14
    The Pick Inn 15
    The Pick Inn 16

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica!

Kristie · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married at the Pick Inn in the beginning of November this year. It was a great experience from the start! Amanda, the coordinator was very helpful. They're transparent about pricing, have great packages, and wonderful vendors to offer. Amanda was always there by email or text to answer my many questions. She is very organized and always kept in touch to make sure we were on schedule with planning! Before the wedding we did a run through to discuss everything we wanted for our big day; and on our big day we did absolutely nothing but enjoy our time getting ready with family and friends. Amanda and her crew set up all of the decorations and everything was beautiful and stress-free for us! I would highly recommend The Pick Inn and Amanda to any bride looking for a beautiful, fun, and stress-free wedding planning and wedding day experience!

Jazmin · Married on 11/03/2017

Our experience with the Pick Inn was PERFECT! Any time I had a question, regardless of the time, Amanda got back with me right away. She went over and beyond answering questions I had in addition to putting me in contact with a lot of great vendors. They've put in all new barn wood on the stage and the entrance which looks incredible! I was very particular about our decorations BUT Amanda and her team set them up exactly as I'd hoped. The day before our wedding we ended up planning for rain which is obviously a brides worst nightmare. The ceremony and reception were both under the pavilion but it turned out beautiful! The transition from one to another was very smooth & guests had a great time. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We're forever grateful for Don & Amanda and all they did to make our day nothing less than perfect.

The Pick Inn 17
    The Pick Inn 23
    The Pick Inn 24
    The Pick Inn 25

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

If you are looking for a venue/coordinator that will ensure your big day is the one that you have always dreamed of - look no further. The Pick Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception, and Amanda made sure that everything was just perfect. We loved that we could custom build a package to fit our needs. At no point in time did we feel stressed - during the planning process or on the day of our wedding! There really aren’t words for how perfect this place is. I’m telling you - check it out, and opt in to have Amanda coordinate for you on the day of your event! You won’t regret it! ❤️

Sent on 11/11/2017
    The Pick Inn 26

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren!

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2017

Amanda was absolutely terrific the entire time! I was a young bride, and no idea what all I had just signed up. Luckily, I chose The Pick Inn! They offered such a variety of wedding packages, it made it sooo simple. Of course I had to add my little touches, but the staff was more than happy to assist and make sure it's just right. Amanda was extremely quick with responding to all my ridiculous questions, without making me uneducated. The grounds of the venue are the ideal picture setting for all your wedding photos. The pavilion was so beautifully dressed and very warm, you won't even notice you're outside. Overall, it truly was the most magical day of my life, and I could not imagine it taking place anywhere else. I highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Thank you, Danielle!

Elyi · Married on 10/22/2017

Thanks to the pick inn for making our day so easy. I can’t thank all the staff enough, especially Amanda and Dana. They truly are beautiful human beings. I highly recommend the pick inn.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    The Pick Inn 27
    The Pick Inn 28
    The Pick Inn 29

Thank you! We loved having you and Ian! ❤️

Jill · Married on 10/21/2017

My daughter's wedding was very lovely and a lot of fun. The venue was beautiful and the staff was professional and efficient. Amanda gently kept everybody on schedule.

McKenna · Married on 10/15/2017

The Pick In staff were extremely professional. They took care of all of my decor and made sure everything looked perfect. When it started to rain eight before the ceremony they moved all of the decor to the pavilion and it looked just as beautiful as it did at the original ceremony cite. I cannot thank them enough for everything. They made my day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2018

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank You, McKenna! Your wedding was so beautiful and everyone had so much fun!

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

Our daughter Meghan was married to Dan at the Pick Inn on Saturday, October 14, 2017. The wedding went beautifully and everything was just about perfect! Amanda and her team were excellent in every detail and made Meghan and Dan's wedding truly exceptional. The views are incredible and the house with plenty of space for the bridesmaids and all others was commented on as being very nice with great amenities. The bottom area for the groom and men was also spacious with a large screen tv and air hockey table that was used. Several guests had were gluten and lactose free and their special needs were taken care of very well. The reception area was just right with a beautiful view and the disc jockey was great - in fact, my sister from Texas said it was the best one she had ever heard! The food was great and persons behind the bar friendly and helpful. All in all, an excellent time - Amanda was there to coordinate the wedding and provide whatever was needed. Thanks to everyone at the Pick Inn to make Meghan and Dan's wedding so memorable! We highly recommend!

Meg · Married on 10/14/2017

I was a bride at The Pick Inn in the fall 2017. We went with the all inclusive package, and everything was excellent. Our guests have been complimenting us on the beautiful venue, the food, the staff, the DJ, etc. Amanda was very professional and easy to work with. We had a few hiccups in the wedding planning process, and she either took care of them before we found out, or as soon as we asked for anything. We had a decent number of guests with food allergies or preferences, and she set us up with vendors who not only were able to easily accommodate our requests, but who still made it all taste very good. My friends with food allergies have said the gluten/dairy/nut/soy/raisin free (yes, all at once!) groom's cake was one of the best they've had.

The venue is naturally very beautiful, and so doesn't require a huge amount of decorating to still impress. The outdoor atmosphere also lends itself nicely to a more relaxed wedding. I've had several guests tell me it was the most fun and relaxed wedding they've ever been to, and a big part of that was due to the venue and Pick Inn staff. The house is a really great place to get ready the day of, as it's very spacious and set up perfectly for the bride and crew to get hair/makeup done, and for the guys to relax.

PS You can request to have a photo booth added to the package. Highly recommended, was a big hit with the guests, and lots of fun going through the pictures later.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    The Pick Inn 30

Thank you Meghan! ❤️

Shantara · Married on 10/13/2017

It was an amazing experience!!

The Pick Inn 31
    The Pick Inn 32
    The Pick Inn 33
    The Pick Inn 34
    The Pick Inn 35
    The Pick Inn 36

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved The Pick Inn. Amanda and her staff were so helpful and made every detail of my wedding perfect. Amanda did an awesome job keeping me stress free on my big day.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Thanks Lindsay! ❤️

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Our rehearsal dinner was wonderful!!! The food was hot and delicious, the venue was very pretty, the bar was fast and friendly, and her staff was very friendly and professional. Amanda responded to all my emails and phone calls quickly which I greatly appreciated since I was arranging all of this from Colorado! She was always helpful and upbeat and open to any needs I had. If I am ever in need of putting on another event in the Nashville area in the future, I will definitely call Amanda at The Pick Inn!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Thank you, Sarah!!

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

The Pick Inn is the most fabulous place to have your wedding! I highly recommend you checking it out! Beautiful place to get ready for the bride and groom, amazing scenery for your ceremony and pictures, and a fun area for your reception! We got married in September and had the perfect fall wedding there. Amanda is WONDERFUL to work with and is so on top of things! She has an eye for details and she helped make my wedding flawless in every way. I am so glad I choose The Pick Inn to get married at!

Sent on 11/08/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! :) :)

Kassandra · Married on 08/12/2017

A 5/5 doesn't begin to explain how great The Pick Inn is. I was looking for a venue with a beautiful view, along with a long time span. I was so happy being able to pick a package and make it fit to what I wanted my day to be like. Amanda was so incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. I felt so comfortable going to her with questions and ideas. I didn't know the first thing about picking out flowers, and luckily she was there to help. Amanda and the staff set everything up on the wedding day, and it all looked perfect! I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I can't thank you guys enough, and will definitely recommend it to all of my (hopefully soon to be married) friends!

Sent on 09/11/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you, Kassandra! We loved having you and planning your special day!

Blake · Married on 08/06/2017

My husband and I can not sing The Pick Inn's praises enough! We were looking for a venue that had it all: a great view, an inviting atmosphere and an inclusive package. Amanda and The Pick Inn team delivered just that! We LOVED having the amazing cabin to ourselves for the entire day, the "Man Cave" was great for the guys to relax and the upstairs was absolutely perfect for my bridal party! The planning process was made so seamless thanks to Amanda's dedication to making our day perfect! Every single one of our guests had a blast and made sure to tell us how much they loved our venue! I would HIGHLY recommend The Pick Inn to any bride or groom who is looking for a venue in the Nashville area!

Sent on 09/11/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Blake! Your special Disney themed wedding day was so fun!

Brandi · Married on 06/24/2017

The Pick Inn was the perfect setting for our wedding in late June. Amanda and the staff at The Pick Inn went above and beyond to ensure that our day was everything we dreamed of. They have done a beautiful job of transforming and updating the cabin on the property into the perfect spot for getting ready and spending time with family on the day of the wedding. Our day was everything we dreamed of thanks to the careful planning and attention to detail that the staff at The Pick Inn provides. Our guests have not stopped raving over the beautiful scenery and the amazing details that went into our big day. I cannot say enough good things about The Pick Inn and it's staff!

Sent on 08/06/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandi! Best wishes to you & Kyle- we loved having you!