The Photograph Adventure Reviews

35 | Harrisburg, PA

35 Reviews for The Photograph Adventure

35 The Photograph Adventure Reviews

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

Tim was a great photographer to work with for our wedding and for our engagement photos. He is super laid back and accommodating to any requests. For our engagement photos he was willing to go the extra mile (literally- it was a bit of a drive) and to walk around a large park in a few inches of snow. He also had some music going to make it more comfortable and relaxed. For our wedding he made sure we had all the picture combinations we have previously requested and we couldn't have been happier. Tim is also great with lighting and perfect for capturing candid moments.
    My husband and I got married in December- late review, but worthy none the less because Tim deserves it.

Thank you, Tim!!

The Photograph Adventure 6
    The Photograph Adventure 7
    The Photograph Adventure 8

Lindsay · event on: 07/30/2017

Tim was beyond words of amazing! I can't begin to express how satisfied me & my fiancé are with our experience. Tim, was very porefessional, had an open ear for thoughts, and a creative mind for ideas. I'm from Louisiana and only in Pennsylvania for work, so therefore my schedule is complicated and usually last minute. This didn't bother Tim at all, & he was willing to do pictures on a Sunday, which was hard to find photographers who would. Second, I had a very specific look I was going for, but not familiar with the state of Pennsylvania. Tim jump right on it and had a mind full of ideas to consider! On the day of the session, we hike down trails, climbed over huge rocks, made our ways through tight spaces, just to have that perfect picture! I am so pleased that Tim was as creative and adventurous as he was. I've never felt more comfortable and at peace with a photography session! Third, I really enjoyed how Tim as a photographer, never rushed through taking pictures, never got impatient, every opportunity he saw, we took a chance! Each & every picture turned out wonderful, better yet perfect! As to every woman, for the first time, I couldn't find not one picture that I didn't like. Each view, color, pose, was just perfect! Lastly, I have to express just how fast I got my pictures! It only took 2 DAYS!! I didn't think that was possible! I'm a very impatient person at times, so let me tell you, he made it such an amazing experience to get our pictures back so quickly! All in all, I was highly impressed, and highly satisfied! I would recommend Tim with Photograph adventures, EVERY TIME! Thank you!

Caroline · Married on 10/14/2017

Tim was easy to work with from the beginning. He was also prompt and kept the process simple, just as we wanted.
    I have a large family and Tim and his assistant were great at keeping everyone where they needed to be, yet made the process fun!

I could not be happier with the photos! My whole family has been raving about the quality and the amount of special moments he captured.

From a previous bride and groom to all future brides and grooms, book Tim!! He is so worth it!!

Shelle · Married on 08/12/2017

From our engagement session (which needed rescheduled due to the weather) to our Wedding day, Tim did not disappoint. He was incredibly professional and so quick to respond. He was beyond accommodating to all of our special requests. His quality is the best we have ever seen (a little biased, maybe - but trust us on this). We have recommended Tim to all of our family and friends in need of a photographer and will continue to do so.

Sent on 09/18/2017

The Photograph Adventure's reply:

Thank you Shelle. I loved your wedding! A special heartfelt thank you for the wedding couples you have referred my way for additional bookings.

Robin · Married on 08/05/2017

We had a great experience with Tim and Emily for our wedding! Tim was very flexible in our tight wedding timeline and was able to capture every picture we could have dreamed of. The quality of photographs was well worth the cost and we would definitely pick PhotoAdventure again!

Tom · Married on 07/07/2017

My wife and I were very happy with Tim and the Photograph Adventure as the photographer for our wedding in July of 2017 and engagement shoot in the fall of 2016. We really like Tim's style of photography, and he was so easy and pleasant to work with in all aspects.

I'm really glad that we did the engagement shoot as it helped us get to know Tim and vice-versa. When the wedding came around, we already felt comfortable working with Tim. On the wedding day, he arrived earlier and left later than his contracted hours.

You should definitely check the pictures on the blog portion of his website as that's where you can really get a sense of his style is like. We felt the price was reasonable, and the pictures came out great!

Tim was a pleasure to work with. He was easy going, accommodating, responsive and very talented. We could not be more pleased with the photographs he took! On the day of the wedding he was organized, calm under the stress and generally a pleasure to have around. We recommend Tim with no reservations!

Casey · Married on 10/08/2016

As soon as I saw Tim's portfolio of previous weddings he photographed online, I knew I wanted him to be our photographer. And let me assure you he didn't disappoint! He was extremely responsive to all emails and he spent as much time as I needed going over exactly what we were looking for. We had some last minute changes (what wedding doesn't?) and Tim was so gracious about going with the flow. He helped to keep me calm and organized throughout the entire day and at the end of it all, we have some seriously beautiful photographs that capture the joy of our big day. I got more compliments on Tim from my family than I did anything else that day. Everyone was so impressed by his ability to capture every moment without seeming to even be there. If you're looking for a photographer to capture your wedding day, you can't go wrong with Tim. His turn-around time for our finished images was extremely quick (4 weeks!) and all of our pictures are stunning!

Carlin · Married on 09/17/2016

I would absolutely recommend working with Tim from The Photograph Adventure. First and foremost he is a genuinely nice guy and easy to talk to and get along with. We had a very relaxed approach to our wedding planning along with the day itself and he was happy to roll with it. He offered advice/suggestions as requested or was perfectly willing and able to do his thing without our direction which we appreciated. I was impressed with how quickly he was able to get us our final photos and absolutely love his crisp vibrant editing style. Every time I look through our photos I find new wonderful moments that I missed or overlooked before but Tim captured beautifully for us to treasure.

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

We chose the wedding package with two photographers because we wanted to have a variety of pictures from different perspectives of our wedding and well, we just wanted a ton of pictures. Tim and his brother Sam were both very professional and did a great job of getting wonderful looking photos. They were easy to interact with and I received many compliments from my guests about their interactions as well. They caught moments that I didn't even know they were photographing. We have been provided with A LOT of photos, which I am still reviewing, but I am very pleased with the quality and quantity so far. I highly recommend The Photograph Adventure for your wedding needs.

Jeanna & kevin · Married on 10/03/2015

Tim and his brother Sam couldn't have been more accommodating. The weather for our special day was cold and rainy and that didn't keep them from getting great shots! They endorsed the elements and were professional in every way!

Rich · Married on 08/22/2015

The Photograph Adventure (aka Tim) is a really fantastic photography choice. Tim has a great eye for shots that capture and convey everything from emotion to action, and loves getting creative. In addition, his manner is professional while still being laid back (and occasionally slightly silly), and he has plenty of ideas while always being open to your ideas too. Another big plus factor for us was that we retained all rights to the final high resolution images.

We did engagement photos as well as the wedding, which we recommend as they allow you to get comfortable prior to the actual wedding. We then had Tim plus his assistant/brother Sam for 8 hours on our wedding day. They worked as a seamless team, and found that perfect balance where they were never in the way, yet captured all the perfect photos. For much of our wedding we were hands-off and let Tim use his creativity, and it was great. Yet in those moments where we absolutely needed photos, Tim was ready and waiting.

Finally, the quality of the finished product is crisp and bold, without being obtrusive; the shots are well framed and show great variation in style, color palette, and lighting; meanwhile, the finished album has an overarching sense of unified style while conveying a narrative that will always remind us of the blur of events on our wedding day.

We wholeheartedly recommend Tim.

Phuong · Married on 08/22/2015

Tim was extremely professional in addition to being a great photographer! He was friendly, flexible, and great to work with. We wanted a cherry blossom themed engagement photo shoot along the Susquehanna in Harrisburg, so Tim was nice enough to scout out our location to let us know when the flowers would be in peak bloom. When we finally met him (and his brother/assistant Sam) for the engagement shoot, we knew we had picked the right photographer for us. We requested that the blossoms be pronounced in our photos, and Tim was happy to oblige. We ended up with some amazing photos of the flowers, the river, the park, and the sunset.

For our wedding, Tim was also extremely flexible. He took beautiful photos of us and the scenery surrounding us. I also loved that Tim captured some candid shots that I didn't even realize he had captured: shots of me talking to my mom, holding my dress, walking with my husband down a hill, etc. When we saw these photos, we were so pleasantly surprised! During our reception, we wanted photos of us and our guests at each table, and Tim was also happy to take these photos for us. All of our wedding photos turned out beautifully! We've received so many compliments from our friends, family, and colleagues, and we happily recommend Tim to all couples out there.

We are ever so thankful for the job Tim did at our wedding. He was able to take all of the best moments of that day and give them back to us so that we will be able to relive them for years to come. With an easy going personality and a desire to please, Tim and his skills were a true blessing to have at our wedding.

• User5319617 · 2+ years ago

Tim and his brother were awesome! The day was dreary and rainy but all of my pictures are bright and beautiful!
    Most of the time i didn't even now they were there and were able to capture some really amazing moments for us

• Kevin

Kevin · Married on 10/25/2014

Tim was very easy to work with. Before the ceremony, he came to the church so I could show him some of the challenges of photographing in the facility. When it came to the day of the wedding. Tim and his assistant Samuel did a great job.

They got great shots of the wedding. They listened to what was planned for the service and caught the events that I wanted them to catch during the service. And they did it without getting in the way of the ceremony or even being noticed.

After the service, they did a great job with the formal portraits. Samuel did a great job keeping the kids...and adults entertained and smiling during the family pictures. Really quite a talent. After getting the large group pics, Tim wanted to go outside and shoot a few pictures. While it was a beautiful day, I was concerned that there was a good bit of dead/dry foliage and that the pics would look dirty. Tim did a super job of making the most of the color and not picking up the dead. I was so pleased with his work.

Tim and The Photograph Adventure far exceeded my expectations for my wedding photographer. We had the opportunity to work with Tim prior to our wedding during our engagement shoot, which was a great opportunity to feel more at ease for the wedding photos. Tim was always extremely prompt, patient, and a nice person. He always took the time to explain everything thoroughly to myself and my now husband. Our finished photos are gorgeous and captured the emotions of our wedding day and love for each other. Highly recommended!

Harvey · Married on 08/02/2014

Tim Chilcote with Photograph Adventure took lots of pictures, very good pictures, with a variety of candids and stills. Customer service was the best I have known, before, during, and after the wedding event, even weeks and months afterwards. Friendly, courteous, respectful, and competent are just a few descriptives of this photographer. I would highly recommend his photographic services.

Kyle · Married on 05/31/2014

Tim was exactly what we wanted out of a photographer:

~ Affordable while delivering high quality work
    ~ Experienced in wedding photography
    ~ Always looking for creative solutions
    ~ Adaptable to venue & various personalities
    ~ Present, but not invasive
    ~ Friendly yet professional
    ~ Accommodating - It was obvious that he had taken the time to look over the photography styles we liked carefully.

He delivered exactly what we wanted.

~Kyle & Johanna

Dan · Married on 05/20/2014

We had a great experience with The Photograph Adventure for our wedding. Tim is an excellent photographer with exceptional talent, and he went above and beyond to get us the best pictures with the highest quality. They were some of the best pictures that we've ever seen, and Tim put a lot of time and effort into making sure they were perfect. The ring pictures were especially good. We would absolutely recommend The Photograph Adventure to anyone that asks.

-Dan and Cassie

• Z

Zack · Married on 10/05/2013

From our first meeting with Tim of The Photograph Adventure, we knew that he would be perfect for our wedding. He always was quick in responses to our many questions and he was very flexible in meeting times. The pictures he and his brother took were of the best quality while also being creative and fun. Turn around time to receive the pictures after the wedding was very quick. We would absolutely use The Photograph Adventure again!

Tim was great to work with. He was definitely willing to work around our schedule as much as he could. I had some specific ideas for photos that I had wanted and he did his best to make them possible. Our pictures turned out great!

Allison · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Tim, he was the perfect match for us. We had a very small affair, and Tim was super flexible, designing a package for us that fit within our budget. He was very professional, and even went to our site ahead of time to get an idea of the layout. He even had a monitor set up at the reception so that our guests could view the pictures he just took of us during cocktail hour, which we didn't plan ahead of time but was such a nice touch. The pictures came out beautifully, we got so many compliments and it was really nice having the rights to them so we could get them printed wherever we wanted. I thought it was going to be a real hassle finding a photographer, but Tim and his brother made it so easy. I have already recommended him to my own family with upcoming weddings in the Central PA area.

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2013

Tim was an EXCELLENT photographer!! His photos are unique and out of the box. He was so great that you didn't even know he was there and yet he captured every moment!!