The Photo Couple... Steven & Tammy Hermann Reviews

The Photo Couple... Steven & Tammy Hermann 1
  • Liz

Liz Howard · Married on 05/24/2019

Wonderful!!

Steve and Tammy showed up early, ready to perform!! They took wonderful pictures and were such nice people, friendly, happy people. It was such a pleasure to have them at our event and would definitely refer them (and have) for future events.

Thank you so much!!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you guys!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    The Photo Couple... Steven & Tammy Hermann 2

jacqueline · Married on 05/27/2017

They are super easy to work with and professional! My husband and I don't really like taking pictures so they made it easy, fun, and fast! Emails also get responded to very quickly and they are really helpful at all times with any questions you may have. We absolutely LOVED working with them! The photos are amazing by the way.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/20/2016

The Photo Couple is an amazing pair. They are so fun, professional, and TALENTED! I am so honored to have them photograph my engagement shoot and wedding. They were so awesome even when the weather SUCKED on my wedding day and they gave us gorgeous photos. You will not be disappointed with this pair!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Brandy · Married on 11/07/2015

The Photo Couple was extremely responsive from the first phone call we placed to them about 9 months prior to the wedding. Everything from the first call all the way to the big day went absolutely perfect. They were on time, professional and provided everything promised in a timely manner. They were perfect directors and were able to capture the best photos. I would 100% recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer for a wedding or any occasion for that matter. My husband and I couldn’t have been any more pleased.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Steven and Tammy of The Photo Couple were amazing photographers. We were 100% satisfied in all the photos they took and would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Veronica · Married on 02/14/2015

Our wedding turned out perfect and we will always be reminded of that beautiful day thanks to The Photo Couple. Steven and Tammy were a pleasure to work with and they captured many amazing moments. I was unfortunately sick with a cold that day and was concerned about appearing "sick" on my wedding day. However, the photos taken suggested otherwise. Steven and Tammy helped me pose for pictures that brought out the joy from within, therefore all you see is a happy bride.
    The Photo Couple worked great together as a team and were full of kindness and professionalism at all times. Steven and Tammy captured the love and joy in each photograph. We will forever be thankful that The Photo Couple were our photographers.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Brieanna · Married on 08/29/2014

Photography is one of the most important vendors you will need to hire for your wedding. If you have been looking and found that photographers are expensive and weird (lol), look no farther. Steven and Tammy, The Photo Couple, are the real deal!

First of all, they are incredibly kind and flexible people. They are so easy to work with and make you feel at ease, which is so important in order to have relaxed and fun pictures. Me and my man are NOT photogenic at all. But it didn't matter because Steve coached us the whole way through. He helped to keep my chin up and somehow got my husband to relax. Tammy is detail very detail oriented. She always made sure that my dress was straight, my necklace was in line, or that my hair was not in my face. They are a fantastic team.

Moreover, they are passionate about what they do. This is more than a job for them, it's their passion. I really liked that they provided me a "sneak peak" of the pictures from the shoot a couple of days after so you do not have to wait forever to see what the shoot will provide. They are responsive and credible.

Moreover, they are affordable! Very affordable! and not only do you get 1 photographer, but 2. This is the Dream Team when it comes to wedding photography and I am a hard person to please. I would highly recommend Tammy and Steve to anyone without hesitation.

Thank you Photo Couple for everything.

Sent on 09/20/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2012

Steven and Tammy were wonderful to work with! I have to say that their work was great and for the value it couldn't have been better. They are very real people and it was nice to work with people that we could actually sit and have a conversation with. They were fun to talk to and it was a pleasure working with them. Looking forward to seeing our wedding photos and our book! If they are anything like our engagement photos they will be amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Laura · Married on 10/12/2012

I booked the Photo Couple, Steven and Tammy, after seeing their worked displayed on the Falkner Winery Wedding website, as well as in their bridal changing room, and absolutely could not have asked for a better experience or better photos! They have a real knack for "capturing the moment" as well as getting a little "artsy" with some of their shots which adds a nice touch to the memories of the day. We did have an engagement session with them as well which was not only fun but a great way for us all to get to know each other a little bit prior to the big day. I will definitely be using the Photo Couple again in the future for some boudoir photos and possible a pregnancy photo shoot when the time comes. Thanks Steven and Tammy for creating such a wonderful string of memories for us to treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 11/06/2012

David and Courtney · Married on 07/08/2012

Steven and Tammy surpassed all expectations - quality service, professionalism, integrity and attention to detail- we had for our wedding photography. They are very quick to respond to your emails and calls, were punctual on the day of the wedding, and did an amazing job catching all the moments that can so easily be missed. We highly recommend them for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Kristie · Married on 06/09/2012

Great work! Could not ask for better service! Steven was easy to get a hold of and always answered all of my questions! Would definitively recommend to a friend.

Sent on 06/15/2012
  • Z

willaim · Married on 03/24/2012

They were amazing first of all they do a book for the engagement which was amazing the area they had picked out was amazing. They were really friendly and the work they did was amazing. If we ever had a question we could call or email them and they would get back to us very fast. The quality of the pictures they take are perfect. I dont think i have ever seen pictures so good. To top it off they took tons of pictures. I am going to recommend this couple to everyone that needs a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Brandy · Married on 03/18/2012

Steven and Tammy are amazing. Their pricing is extremely reasonable (plus you get two photographers for what you would normally pay for just one!) and Steven is willing to work with you to find the perfect package for you within your budget. The day of the wedding, both were there promptly and took the most beautiful pictures! I could not be more pleased with the service we received and the quality we got. I highly recommend The Photo Couple for your wedding photography.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Angie · Married on 01/28/2012

Our photos came out beautifully. Our timeline had changed a couple times and they were always willing to accommodate. Picking out the photos for our album was the hardest part!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Maggie · Married on 08/13/2011

Tammy and Steven are amazing. We booked them about a year in advance, did our engagement photos with them and had them photograph our weddings. We recormmended them to my husband's sister and she used them as well. Both of our photos came out fantastic. You can definitely tell they take pride in their work and service. Any time I emailed them they were very responsive...even when I was panicking for no reason. They are calming during the getting ready process and aren't overbearing during the photo process after the ceremony. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2011

Tammy and Steven did a wonderful job on both our engagement and our wedding photos. Our pictures are beautiful, they were fun to work with, and very professional! I would highly
    recommend:)

Sent on 08/27/2011

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2011

My husband and I are two people who do not generally care for pictures of ourselves, so we were overjoyed when we had so many pictures we loved from our wedding! We had a hard time picking our favorites, a new experience for us. The photo couple were wonderful to work with from the first email through the final photo album. They are very experienced, professional, and know what you will want pictures of once your wedding is over. We could not have asked for more from our photographers. I know there are many wedding photography horror stories out there, with the photo couple you will not have a horror story!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Mary Jo · Married on 08/09/2009

We hired The Photo Couple for my daughters wedding in 2009! I found them to be completely professional and efficient. My special circumstance was that after the wedding we did not have the money to order extra photos beyond the wedding book that came with the package. My daughter had mentioned that she regretted not getting at least an 11 x14 of one of her favorite photos. So, I sent an email to Steven Hermann and asked if he might still have the photos from the wedding. He replied immediately saying he did have them after all these years! I had the photos delivered to my home within the week. Not only are they dependable, but they are stable and organized and true business you can trust!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Susan · Married on 07/25/2009

The photocouple are a great choice!

Great to work with: My wife and I knew they were right for us within a few minutes of meeting them. We met with them on several occasions including our engagement photos on the lake near their house and each time we were impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and sincerity. You know the saying: “Do a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life,” well the photocouple make you feel like this is their mantra. They came highly recommended to us by our wedding coordinator at Falkner Winery (www.falknerwinery.com) and I’m happy to recommend them to you!

Knowledge and Skill: You should feel very confident in the output you’ll receive from the photocouple. If you have any questions they are quick to answer and if you have an idea for any photo just tell them and if it’s possible, I’ll bet they’ll do it. Also, when they say they’re good a sunsets, believe them. We have several pictures from our wedding with the most gorgeous sunset backdrop you’d ever seen. One of the pictures we ordered had a beautiful sunset with my wife and I kissing under an archway filled with greenery. Well almost filled with greenery. There was one foot long dead spot on the archway, but by the time we received the photo, it had been photoshopped to be perfectly green the whole way through.

Value: I know from looking that you can spend a lot more for your wedding photographer than you would spend on the photocouple, but I couldn’t imagine getting a better process or outcome! So hire the photocouple and spend what you save on your honeymoon! On top of creating quality photos and providing great direction during photographs, they were also lovely people to work with. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

Sent on 01/06/2010

Laura · Married on 06/26/2009

I don't think I would have made it through my wedding day without these wonderful people! Tammy kept me calm when I was nervous, while still being able to take breathtaking photos. They were the most professional and dependable of all of my vendors and I would be delighted to work with them again. My pictures are absolutely beautiful and I am going to cherish them forever. If you want to be worry-free on your wedding day, look no further.

Sent on 01/05/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2007

Steve and Tammy were perfect! They are so easy going and take beautiful pictures. My wedding was held at a hotel and instead of having the traditional wedding photos taken, the scouted out a beautiful little park to take our pictures at after the ceremony. It added a nice touch and our pictures turned out great! As a couple you can tell that they really want to bring out the love and joy that is experienced at a wedding. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends!

Sent on 01/28/2009

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2012

Steven and Tammy were amazing!! I would highly recommend using them for photography on your special day. They were fun and very professional, I felt so comfortable working with them. Wonderful quality photos and excellent pricing.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Patricia · Married on 09/17/2016

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Steven and Tammy did a wonderful job on my wedding and my photos turned out amazing. It was helpful that they knew our venue and the right areas to capture the best photos. I also like the fact that they offered various wedding packages that fit within our budget. The only thing I would suggest for future couples is to provide Tammy a list of family members or have a point person to watch over the photo shoot to make sure they capture certain guest or family members. I realize after viewing my proofs that I missed some valuable family member who I would love to have had within my album. All in all, I would recommend I was pleased and would recommend Steven and Tammy for your special day.

Sent on 01/10/2017

2.5
      2.5
      1.5
      1.0

We booked this photographer because they came at a good price, were on our preferred vendor list and we thought the pictures on their website were good. We started with our engagement photo shoot with them. They had us come down to their home, which was on canyon lake. With such a beautiful background we had high hopes for our photos. Since the invention of Pinterest, many brides have a number of ideas they bring to their wedding, especially photos. When we began, my fiance (now husband) and I let Tammy and Steve take the lead. About 10 minutes in, we realized they didn't have much creativity to bring to the table. They put us in the same position in 3 different locations. This is not what we were looking for. Naturally, I had a bunch of ideas in mind and decided I needed to take control of the photo shoot. When we go in the car after, I felt so defeated yet hopeful that we might like some pictures. We waited for a week to get a sneak peek, and the photos just weren't to die for. In fact, once we received the entire file of pictures, some 400 of them, we ended up only liking a handful of them. So we promptly decided we would no keep them on our vendor team. (we were told we were too controlling) Photos are so important on a wedding day, that we didn't want to risk only liking a handful of them, or the stress that comes with having to direct your own photo shoot. Unfortunately, we had already recommended them to a friend before we had our engagement photo shoot so we were able to watch them first hand at their wedding. For the majority of the wedding, we noticed they seemed to just be sitting around rather than snapping away. I feel it is very important to provide future brides with a real account of our interactions since I see only good outdated reviews on this website. While the price for this photographer is very reasonable, the old saying "you pay for what you get" is so true. Please be aware and ready to take control if you decide to use this vendor.

Sent on 11/15/2013