The Photo Bus DFW Reviews

13 | Dallas, TX

13 Reviews for The Photo Bus DFW

Shannon Bode · Married on 10/12/2019

LIterally the coolest.

Coolest piece to our wedding. Literally the first thing I booked other than the venue. It was so cool, another way to give favors that you can also enjoy. Recommend for literally every event. Kyle is super cool and helpful. He accommodated all our requests and the photo quality is 10/10! And it's also a prop for décor, so you save on adding more décor outside. Book them and then book them again!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

So Much Fun!

Photo bus was a hit at our wedding. They made the planning process easy. They were prompt in answering all of my questions. They showed up on time, set up quietly and opened up on time. The staff was very friendly. And they were very accommodating. When it started to rain (and lightning) at our wedding they briefly had to close but stuck around and was able to open back up after the storm had passed. I would hire them again for other events.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kat · Married on 02/25/2017

The Photo Bus DFW was a huge hit at our daughter's wedding reception this past weekend at the Kitchen at 6130! Kyle was so professional and patient with our guests as they enjoyed themselves acting silly for the photos and GIF's. Photo quality was excellent and adding their wedding logo made it very special to all. Told everyone at work this would be a blast for a corporate event as well. Thank you Kyle!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/12/2016

I can not rave enough about this company and the people that own/work for it! A total hit at our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 06/10/2016

Kyle is super nice and very easy to work with!!! All the guests loved this aspect of our wedding and I love all the photos. They have plenty of background choices and props.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Tony · Married on 11/30/2015

The bus is great because it adds an extra dimension of detail to a party, the backdrop options are many, and Kyle was great to work with, a big hit with a lot of my guests. My only issue is that I don't throw enough parties to use him more!

Sent on 10/08/2015

karlie · Married on 09/24/2015

The Photo Bus was the highlight of our wedding day! Going back through all of the pictures and seeing how much fun everyone had was so neat! I keep hearing comments of people saying how much fun it was! It was such a unique way to help us capture memories. If you're thinking about using them, DO IT. :)

Sent on 10/16/2015

Ruby · Married on 10/24/2014

The Photo Bus DFW was awesome!!! The guest loved them!!! They were so nice and flexible and super great to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2014
  • User4489261 · event on 10/12/2014

The Photobus is amazing! What a great idea and very unique. We got the photos right away and they look great! The staff was very helpful. I'd definitely recommend the PhotoBus for your event!

Sent on 10/20/2014

What an AWESOME concept?! My wife and I got married earlier this month and we booked the Photo Bus because we'd never seen anything like it. Way better than the typical photo booth. 4 pics that you get to pull the trigger on yourself, no rush for a countdown. Super high quality. Plus big enough to fit 4 people. Highly recommend for a wedding or big event. Kyle was a pleasure to work with and totally accommodating, thanks! Best of luck with the photo bus!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Logan · event on 09/20/2014

Having worked with Kyle before, when he told us about his newest venture, The Photobus, we HAD to book him for our annual company event. It did not disappoint! The Photobus team was prompt/on time, and was the hit of the gathering. Kyle has always been professional, courteous and top notch, and has put all of that and then some into this setup. I highly recommend The Photobus for anyone wanting to have something unique, that will be the talk of the party for months afterward. Just like the sticker on the bus says - it IS the best photobooth ever!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2013

We met Kyle and his photobus at a couple of events and loved it! Not only is it roomy, you (the client) control the time of the picture so you don't have that crazy I am not ready face! Kyle came out to my step daughter's wedding and was a huge hit! My husband's 90 year old grandmother didn't want to get out, she kept chatting him up about the VW bus she had when she was younger. A must have at any fun event!

Sent on 05/04/2015

The Photo Bus came through for us in a clutch when our previous photo booth contract canceled at the very last minute. They were available and very easy to work with! They made scheduling and paying a breeze as everything was done online through their system and Kyle was very quick to respond to all of my questions. The day of the wedding, they showed up on time and pretty much rocked the whole night! They were a huge hit and had all of our guests outside on a very hot summer night in Texas! That is a major feat. I highly recommend the Photo Bus for ANY event you are throwing!!

Sent on 08/08/2015