Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

33 Reviews for The Phoenix- Cincinnati, Ohio

Wheelchair Access (2)
Outside Cake (1)
Valet (1)
33 The Phoenix- Cincinnati, Ohio Reviews

Working with the Phoenix was amazing. Carolina and her team thought of everything and were thorough in getting us what we needed. The room where we had the reception and ceremony were beautiful. The food was also amazing. Feeding people in bulk is often a challenge and The Phoenix hit the nail on the head. Everything was beautiful and convenient for guests since everything was in one location.

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/27/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carolina and the team at The Phoenix did an amazing job! She was so attentive throughout the planning process and worked well with all of our vendors. It is nice to have someone with so much knowledge helping plan your event!

Profile Picture Jenni, 8/20/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We would highly recommend the Phoenix! Our coordinator, Carolina, was great and helped make the day run perfectly. Not only was the room beautiful, but the staff and everyone did a great job. Guests kept commenting on how much they loved the food, room, and everything about the reception!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/9/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would absolutely recommend! It was more than I could have every imagined! They were incredibly flexible, putting together a package just right for us. In the middle of planning our coordinator left and Carolina took over and it was flawless. The space was breathtaking and the staff was so friendly and professional. The food was to die for, people said it was the best filet they had ever had! We also had a late night snack of mini cheeseburgers and they were seriously the best burgers I have tasted. At the end of the night the Captain was very organized and made sure everything got to where it needed to be. We felt safe and taken care of the entire time, and Carolina made sure our night was perfect!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/3/11, 5 Reviews
2.7

I am rating this so low because of things that happened that could have been prevented, for example, a homeless man was seen walking throughout the venue. A few cards were missing but I am not sure who took them. There was plastic wrap in my dinner. The employees were clearing the tables off way too early. I came back to the head table and all of the water glasses (with water) were removed. I had to look around for some water. I was told that when we were getting ready we would have a water station set up in the room. After waiting several hours one was finally brought to us right before the ceremony. I would not recommend The Phoenix again.

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We LOVED it! It had the vintage charm that we wanted and the service and food were amazing.

Profile Picture Monique, 8/22/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Phoenix is a beautiful venue for a wedding reception. We had ours in the grand ballroom. The food and drinks were wonderful. Guests flowed around the ballroom with ease, and the staff was so helpful, friendly, and accomodating. They really went out of their way to make us comfortable!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Phoexix is the most beautiful and best place for a reception!! I had my wedding reception there in The Grand BallRoom and it was amazing!! Everyone was very willing to work with us and we had incredible service from the first day we met them right up to the end of my reception!! The food was absolutely fabulous and so were they appetizers and their vendors are great too!! My wedding coordinator was Cathi and she is the best and sweetest person!! She gives you great ideas and she will work with whatever you want!! Caroline is a great person too and the owner Kent is a wonderful person as well! The Phoenix is a beautiful, wonderful place for everyone and an excellent place for a reception! I couldn't have dreamed of having a better reception- it was everything I ever wanted!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/16/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)