34 Reviews for The Philly Keys

Lighting (4)
Sample Music (1)
Projector (1)
34 The Philly Keys Reviews

Brian and Mike played at my wedding this past weekend and they were so wonderful! They played for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They had EVERYONE dancing the ENTIRE reception. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to make our day so AWESOME!!

Profile Picture Julia, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Could not have asked for better music at our wedding!!! We have gotten countless compliments on how great these two were. Everyone was up and dancing and moving around. Requests were taken and everyone was so excited to dance to some live music!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Philly Keys did a wonderful job at our wedding back in November. Brian and Adam are super talented and so I’m glad I found them! I definitely recommend The Philly Keys to every couple because they will truly bring the best music and entertainment on your wedding day. Thank you The Philly Keys!

Profile Picture Glen Marie, 11/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brian was so wonderful to work with! The ceremony and reception music went off without a hitch and everyone had a fantastic time. Cannot say enough about how great it was to work with him!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

The Philly Keys were incredible from start to finish. My husband and I would have never thought to seek out a dueling piano act for a wedding, mainly bc neither of us even knew what it was but we were lucky enough to have been at a friend's wedding 2 summers ago and we literally booked them on the spot. The show is fantastic and they took on every curve ball request we threw their way. Every person in the crowd got involved and was on their feet all night.

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

When it comes to the Philly Keys, I'm not sure where to start. The short of it would be-if you're thinking about booking them-DO IT. If that's not enough - please read on. My wife and I booked the Philly Keys for our wedding. First of all, a dueling piano band is so unique for a wedding. None of our guests had even heard of a dueling piano band at a wedding, let alone been to one. I can honestly say it's one of the best choices we made for the whole wedding. The Philly Keys were not only great musicians, but they absolutely kept the party alive and handled (to my knowledge) every request with ease. The music sounded great, all our guests were rocking out on the dance floor - it was flat out awesome. Brian was also willing to accommodate us needing an early sound check due to the timing of everything. Additionally, Brian was a total pro MCing the reception.

I wasn't completely sure what to expect given how different this idea is for weddings. My advice is book them ASAP before this becomes a trend. AND try to get as much as you can out of your event/reception. My only regret is they had to pull the plug at 10 (venue/township regulation). I hope we have an excuse to book them again in the future!!!

--Derek & Kaylyn

Profile Picture Derek, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Every person at our wedding raved about The Philly Keys. Their show was unique and unforgettable and we could not be happier with our choice.

Profile Picture Liz, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I have been to dozens of weddings and this one was by far and away the best and it was all because of The Philly Keys. If you haven't seen a dueling piano show, you're missing out. Dueling Piano shows include audience requests, sing alongs, dance alongs, dance and song battles with the audience and all kinds of funny and entertaining stuff in between. We decided to use the option of dueling pianos plus a drummer because I know my family and friends and thought this would be the best set up. They played songs that had people up the whole night and knew how to play requests that my age range wanted as well as older songs that my grandparents wanted to hear and everything in between. One of the guests said to me at the end that they knew how to entertain everyone in the crowd and the show and the music reflected that.

Profile Picture Courtney , 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

One Word: Special! They made our wedding very special. They put on a show like no other band or DJ that I've ever seen. They have a way of getting everyone involved and engaging the crowd with music, laughter, shout outs, toasts...Just from start to finish, it was extraordinary. So happy I found you guys and thanks again. - Carolyn and Justin

Profile Picture Carolyn, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

As a musician, band member, and dealer of musical equipment, I can say that The Philly Keys are the best choice for a wedding or corporate event. Like many here, we had a price in mind and we did not want to exceed it but after seeing the Philly Keys at a friends wedding last year, I can say that even if money were not a concern, I would opt for the Philly Keys over any "big name" wedding band or agency band in the area. Where a typical wedding band is most likely going to sound great, and have great players, there's really nothing memorable about it. They Philly Keys on the other hand put on a show you will not forget. As a musical dealer, I can also speak on something that most people don't put a lot of stock in and that is equipment. The Philly Keys had thebest portable PA system you can get. So many bands and DJ's buy cheap equipment and believe me it makes a HUGE difference at a venue. Philly Keys use RCF speakers and subs and this is gear you can't just purchase at a Sam Ash or guitar center. It's very high end and for good reason. It sounds amazing. Every announcement, special dance, song, solo etc is heard with amazing precision. I've been to a number of weddings where you can't hear the sound in some areas and it's super loud in others. But The Philly Keys gear sounded amazing no matter where you were in the room. My wife and I looked up some DJ's and other bands to get a price comparison, and every DJ in the area, for one guy, who literally presses a play button and aplifies songs, were charging almost as much as 2 amazing live musicians. Sorry for the techy review but believe me, this stuff is super important for a wedding. On top of that, the singing, playing, song selection, audience requests were all specatacular!

Profile Picture Dan and Jessie , 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

The Best wedding act we've ever seen and I've been to probably 40 or so weddings. The Philly Keys were the best part of the whole thing and totally exceeded our expectations even after having read their reviews. Our crowd loved making requests and we kept them for an extra hour and that's when things got next level fun. By this point everyone was quite loose if you will and me and my wife got to sing "I've had the time of my life" while the Philly Keys played the music. Other guests got up to sing and we wanted some of the more adult kind of entertainment you'd expect from a dueling piano act and they delivered! Everyone was rolling laughing. Thanks from Tom and Alice

Profile Picture Tom , 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

The Philly Keys were extraordinary. I may be a little biased because it's my wedding but it was seriously the most fun wedding I've been to and many of our guests said the same. We used Brian and Adam and they busted out everything from "The Dead", my dad's request to "Wobble", my request. They played for ceremony, cocktail, reception, and DJ'd when they took a very short break. Couldnt be happier with our experience and the even though they are smaller then most wedding bands, they were much more fun and sounded amazing for a price that didn't send me running for the hills!

Profile Picture Jess and Matt, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Philly Keys were amazing!! They were so easy to work with and contact before the wedding. They did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The live music was so much fun! Everyone kept telling us that our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to!! They took requests and even sang happy birthday for us to my flower girl who's birthday was the next day. Thank you so much for making our special day so memorable! :)

Profile Picture Samantha , 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We could not be more pleased with the Philly Keys! We didn't want the usual wedding DJ and were so happy to have found them. We used them for both our ceremony and reception music/entertainment. They provided an excellent balance of our more formal requests for the ceremony and dinner and kept everyone dancing throughout the reception. Our guests had a blast, they kept the party going all night, and several commented that they didn't want it to end! After experiencing the Philly Keys I know for certain our wedding wouldn't have been as much fun with any other form of entertainment.

They accommodated our travel requests to State College, PA and were extremely professional. Brian offered great suggestions for ceremony and reception music that I wouldn't have thought on my own. He was very responsive to my emails/phone calls. Overall, I cannot say enough good things about the Philly Keys.

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

These guys are the absolute best! The made the entire night. We had a 50the Anniversary for our Parents. The dance for was packed; the night was total blast. They were so responsive prior to the event. Do not even hesitate hiring the Philly Keys for your next party, wedding or any event!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Philly Keys were amazing! Brian was great to work with and super accommodating. They learned all our special requests and rocked the party all night long! The guests loved making requests and singing and dancing along.

Profile Picture User7259903, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We were totally happy with the choice of the Philly Keys for our Wedding. From the first time we contacted them, it was easy to setup and Brian was so easy to work with. While we relied on his experience and advice, he also took our requests and incorporated them into the night. The dance floor was hopping all night and the requests were flowing. We had so many compliments in the next couple days from our guests, that we had to come out here and write a positive review. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the heart of the reception and finally to the chants of "one more song" at the end of the night, they were great!!! Thank you so much Philly Keys.

Thanks
Ray and Bern

Profile Picture Ray, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

When I first heard of a dueling piano act for a wedding I was skeptical. I have videotaped just about every band and DJ on the wedding scene in this area. I know what it takes for a successful wedding reception.

The first thing I noticed was the extremely fine guitar work during the cocktail hour. Little did I know this would be an additional feature that "Philly Keys" could offer. From there they slid into the dinner portion of the evening. The dueling piano concept was greeted by the guest with open arms. Many of the guests came up and requested songs that spanned many generations. "Philly Keys" had no problem playing and singing whatever was requested and performing it all masterfully! They were perfect entertainment for the dinner portion of the evening. Still, I wondered how the rest of their reception would go when it was time to get up and dance.

Well, any questions I had in regard to that portion of the night was soon answered. The crowd went WILD! These guys had them up on the dance floor the entire night and begging for more at the end of the evening!

They were able to pull off anything from simple piano and song too complex arrangements bringing in backing tracks for the feel of an entire band! Requests were still a great portion of this. The guest really enjoyed having the ability to request various songs. I was very impressed with the ability of "Philly Keys" to fulfill these various request.

Any and all hesitation that I had regarding a dueling piano act for a wedding were put to rest rather quickly. If you are looking for pure entertainment at a ridiculously good value, then look no further. I know that a bride is always interested in having a reception that is different from the last one she attended. She's usually looking for something that will be memorable and talked about for a very long time to come. Well, "Philly Keys" are a true KEY to such a wedding reception!

Jim Christaldi
Christaldi Productions

Profile Picture James, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I saw The Philly Keys play at another wedding last year and decided right then to book them. Like many other's here have mentioned here, the format is perfect for anyone looking for an amazing live experience at an even more amazing price. Brian and Sarah really knew how to entertain. Song after song was another hit and we only left the dance floor to eat dessert. And most importantly, their set list included songs that everyone could enjoy. Big Band songs that even my grandparents got up for, Classic Rock, Top 40, 80's, Hip Hop, Country etc. Their knowledge of songs seemed to be unlimited. Could not be more pleased.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Outstanding from start to finish. We used The Philly Keys for a company holiday party and they were absolutely outstanding. We've had a company party every year and this was the only one where people were up and dancing and engaged the entire time. They were hilarious and the most entertaining show I've ever seen and that is not an exaggeration.

Profile Picture Chris, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

The Philly Keys were the highlight of our wedding!! Brian was great to work with and knew the importance of good music and getting all the guests on the dance floor. The guests loved the music and the dance floor was packed the whole time. Guests were singing along and had the opportunity to make requests. Many of the guests told us it was the most fun they had at a wedding! If you are looking for something that will bring the fun of a band, but at a much cheaper price, you must contact Brian and the Philly Keys. They also included the music for the ceremony and reception. One stop shop for all your music needs!!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I couldn’t have been happier with the music Brian provided for our wedding. He worked with us to accommodate every request that we had and provided multiple options for us to choose from dependent on our budget. Most importantly the music was top notch and Brian’s energy is infectious! He did a great job getting the entire wedding pumped up and everyone on the dance floor. Lots of musical arrangements to choose from and he even accompanied me while I played a sax solo for my wife. I highly recommend Brian and gang to anyone looking for quality live music at your wedding or next event!

Profile Picture Andrew and Samantha, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

Phenomenal! We loved all the songs they played, loved the fun vibe they created at the wedding, and loved that all the guests just kept on dancing and singing. The Philly Keys provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for a great price. So worth every single penny. Thank you!

Profile Picture Betsy, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The were great! They took requests and also played lots of popular cover songs. Perfect for our casual wedding party!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/7/15, 1 Review