The Perfect Wedding Reviews

170 | Gilbert, AZ

170 Reviews for The Perfect Wedding

170 The Perfect Wedding Reviews

Kamran · Getting married on 10/27/2018

What an amazing man! We had a wonderful time and experience working with Pastor Mark. You will not go wrong with him and his style. He's professional but at the same time knows how to engage the audience for a great time. We were very comfortable standing up there with him.

The Perfect Wedding 1

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2018

We highly recommend using Pastor Mark Faul for your wedding. He made the process so easy and enjoyable. Pastor Faul was flexible in his scheduling (met with him 2 times prior to the ceremony) and had great input with ideas for the wedding. He took the time to get to know us and our kids and fell right into place with our sense of humor. We are not religious, but still wanted a spiritual ceremony. Pastor Faul respected our approach and delivered exactly what he promised. We give him a 10/10:). Thank you!

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

Pastor Mark was everything I was looking for when I began my search for our officiant. I planned my wedding from Florida so it was important to me that my Pastor was available as needed and communicated well. When in AZ for a vendor tour we sat with Mark and immediately felt at ease as he was easy to talk to and blends humor and seriousness perfectly. A few phone calls later and we had our ceremony outline nailed down a month before the wedding. Multiple guests pulled us aside in the evening to ask if Mark was our lifetime Pastor- they said he did an amazing job at balancing emotion and humor during the ceremony. He did an amazing job and put together the ceremony so it seemed he's known us our whole lives. Thank you so much Mark!

Stacy · Married on 03/04/2018

Pastor Mark came highly recommended to us by a girl I know who had him as her officiant. She was right about him in every way. My husband and I loved Pastor Mark from the moment we met him. He made us feel comfortable and was very focused from the beginning on providing us with a ceremony that best fit our relationship and desires. He spent time to get to know us and he put a fun twist on things he learned about us in his material the night of our wedding. He can customize the type of service to your needs, whether that be a traditional/religious ceremony versus non-denominational. We went with a non-traditional wedding, and he did not judge us nor force any idealogy on us. We appreciated that very much. Our family and friends came up to us after the ceremony to tell us how much they enjoyed it and how great of a job Pastor Mark did. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!! Thanks again for everything, Pastor Mark!! - Stacy and Grant

Danette · Married on 12/09/2017

Mark is a really great officiant and a really nice guy in general. We enjoyed getting to know him at the meetings we had in preparation for the wedding. You can tell that he gets a lot of enjoyment out of meeting with couples and being a part of their wedding day. He picked up on a lot of our "vibe" as a couple and created a ceremony script that really worked for us. We elected to have a non-religious ceremony, but his speech choices still made it feel very meaningful and important. He was always on time for all meetings and on the day of the wedding and was always very responsive by email. We would highly suggest him to any couple.

Tyler · Married on 10/20/2017

Pastor Mark was a complete professional for our wedding! Couldn't have been more pleased with how he was willing to be flexible with our meetings. He catered to our ceremony requests but also he took all the difficulty out of worrying about the ceremony itself. He was able to provide a fun and meaningful ceremony and I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a officiant.

Daniela · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married in September in Chandler and we are so happy that we found Pastor Mark to officiate our wedding ceremony.
    Pastor Mark had a great energy and sense of humor from the moment we met him, and during our planning meeting, and of course during the ceremony.
    He was very flexible in what we were looking for, and made the ceremony so funny and touching, it was exactly what we had envisioned.
    Thank you Pastor Mark!

Daniela and Atin Kapadia

The Perfect Wedding 2
    The Perfect Wedding 3
    The Perfect Wedding 4

Megan · Married on 09/21/2017

Pastor Mark is a truly amazing guy. He helped calm our nerves and provide comfortability and a few laughs on our wedding day. He created a very memorable and enjoyable ceremony which was an instant crowd pleaser. During the reception, we had multiple guests ask how long we had known him. Even though you may only meet with Mark briefly before your ceremony, he has a knack for understanding people and making it seem like he’s known you your whole life. If you are still searching for an officiant, even a simple meeting with Mark would be worth it. Meeting with him once is all it takes to see that he will be the perfect fit. We couldn’t have been any happier with the ceremony Mark provided for us and can’t thank him enough for all he did.

The Perfect Wedding 5
    The Perfect Wedding 6
    The Perfect Wedding 7

Hannah · Married on 08/19/2017

Pastor Mark did a fantastic job at our wedding this past weekend!! He was funny and witty while he still gave a touching message. I had one guest saying they'd almost like to follow him around to weddings just to be entertained. He was very professional and organized leading up the wedding taking a lot of stress off me. Thank you Pastor Mark for helping to make our special day so memorable!!

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Kevin and I cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciate what a wonderful ceremony you preformed for us. It was meaningful, touching and humorous at times…a perfect balance. You truly listened to who we are and implemented it into the ceremony. You have been professional and personable from beginning to end. You gave more than we ever expected and we would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone we know. Thank you for making our day just the much more special.

John and Lynda · Married on 05/01/2017

Most definitely hire the services of Pastor Mark.

Alexa · Married on 04/29/2017

Book early so you could have Pastor Mark officiant your wedding! My husband and I loved Pastor Mark the day we met him! He's very down to earth and funny, which is exactly what we wanted. We also wanted a nonreligious ceremony that focused on our relationship and love for another. We got just that and more. Our family and friends, even the ones who were hoping we'd have a religious ceremony, told us how great he was and were moved to tears during our ceremony. We couldn't have better memories!

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2017

I am so glad I found Pastor Mark due to all the great reviews I found. We knew he would be perfect on our first meeting with him. He had such a fun laid back personality and that good talking voice. He was also very flexible to do everything from a religious ceremony to a non-denominational ceremony as we did. He really helped us put together the perfect ceremony. Our wedding was April 15th and it was perfect. It was everything from romantic to a few funny personal touches that had everyone laughing. It was almost if we had known him for years. I got so many compliments after the wedding that it was the best ceremony they had seen and thought we knew Mark personally for awhile. There wasn't a dry eye in the crowd. I highly recommend Pastor Mark!!! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

• Kymi

Kristine Isabel · Married on 04/04/2017

One of the best decisions we made when we were planning our wedding was hiring Pastor Mark to be our Wedding Officiant. We talked to different wedding officiants but decided to go with him because of his genuine personality and passion for what he does. He accommodated us last minute, was quick to reply and answered all our questions.

When we met for the first time, he gave us his portfolio and an overview of what he does and how he does the ceremony with a printed copy that's ours to keep, and told us to let him know if we decide to push through with him (all that with no pressure!) We met with him again the second time so he could get to know us, and during the ceremony, he used what he knew about us to make it more personalized. The ceremony was light, simple, memorable and intimate just how we wanted it. He kept everyone listening, made us laugh and teary eyed and gave us great lessons that was relatable not only for my husband and I but for everyone present. He stepped aside when we said our vows and had our picture taken as we first kissed as a married couple.

He guided us before, during and even after the wedding. We got all these at the budget that we can afford. We love Pastor Mark, and years from now, we'd still be thankful for having him on our special day. Hire him and I assure you, you won't regeret! :)

Maisie · Married on 03/12/2017

Mark did an awesome job officiating our wedding. He was friendly and a joy to have at our wedding. He met with us a couple of times prior to the wedding so that we could meet and to go over what we would like in our ceremony. He was very flexible in meeting with us and keeping with our wishes for the ceremony. He made the ceremony perfect to what we talked about I couldn't have asked for anything else. I can't say enough good things about mark, without a doubt I recommend mark to officiant a weeding.

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2017

He customized our wedding to fit us.

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2017

We could not have been more pleased with Pastor Mark as our officiant. We met with him a couple times before our wedding so that he could get to know us a little by asking some questions like how we met and how we feel about each other. He then incorporated it all into the ceremony which made it personal! He also added some humor which was a perfect touch to the ceremony. He was always quick to respond to emails and he made us comfortable through the whole process. We got serval compliments from our guests and he comes highly recommended from my husband and I.

Matthew · Married on 02/25/2017

Mark did an absolutely incredible Job with our ceremony! We received nothing but rave reviews from our guests telling us how great of a job he did. From the moment we first met Mark we knew that we wanted him as our officiant. He was so easy to talk to and just seemed like such an awesome guy. Mark is the type of guy you want to be around and be friends with. We can't say enough about the ease of working with him and the quality of work he provided us. We couldn't be happier and can't wait to see it in our wedding video.

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Pastor Mark was wonderful. He put my husband and I at ease from day 1 and we knew everything would go great on our wedding day. He had done my sisters wedding in 2015 so we knew that we were in good hands, but during the planning process we had moved out of state, which made it difficult. Pastor Mark worked with our schedule and was able to meet with us and connect with us through email, which all worked out smoothly. He did such a great job with our ceremony and our guests really enjoyed it.

Al · Married on 01/31/2017

Pastor Mark made us feel very relaxed and really read between the lines from our visits Our guests were very impressed and loved pastor Mark and sense of humor as much as we do. Went above and beyond to make us comfortable. Highly recommended

JoAnn · Married on 12/10/2016

Pastor Mark was incredible! He made our ceremony fit us so well like he has known us for years. My husband is a nervous person and was on edge, Pastor Mark made him feel at ease. He came highly recommended to use from a friend and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was worth every penny! He also saved the day by having a pocket knife on hand when our aisle runner got stuck and my young son couldn't get it, he has apparently ran into that issue before. :)

Janelle · Married on 12/01/2016

Mark was a great officiant for our simple and elegant wedding. He was attentive to the small details that we shared during our meetings and was amazing on the day of. He was on time and ready to go! He was also the cheapest officiant we found in our area. Thank you Pastor Mark!

Christian · Married on 11/17/2016

Everyone at the ceremony loved Pastor Mark. He really created something special, memorable, and unique to our personalities. I would highly recommend Pastor Mark to anyone looking for a top notch officiant for your special day. Thank you so much Pastor Mark!

Nikki · Married on 11/12/2016

Pastor Mark put together such a beautiful ceremony for us! We are so appreciative. He did an amazing job. It was absolutely perfect and everyone loved it. It would not have been the same without him!