The Perfect Plan Events Reviews

1 User photo

The Perfect Plan Events 1
  • EAShearman

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2017

My wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful if it wasn't for Sabrina! She's great to work with and will make your vision and dreams come true!! :)

Sent on 02/27/2018

samantha · Married on 11/07/2016

FANTASTIC!!....love your work!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jen · Married on 10/29/2016

Sabrina is FABULOUS! From the moment my mom and I met her at a bridal show, we knew we had to have her! She wowed us with her creativeness, her beautiful flower creations, her sense of knowing exactly what I wanted...she's the bomb. She created the most beautiful night I could have ever dreamed of having! She asked what my vision was/for pictures/etc...my ideas were all in my head. She made my dream literally come to life.
    We used Sabrina for "Week of Coordination", flowers, and decoration. My wedding and reception would not have come to fruition like it did without her incredible determination and hard work. She made my linens, flowers, and ribbons work with my bridesmaid dresses perfectly. She got PEONIES at the end of OCTOBER. The girl is a miracle worker.
    Ultimately, Sabrina was a life saver. She kept me sane, kept my bridal party (and some of my crazy guests) in check. She never let me have an empty drink cup, and she made sure I was enjoying my reception! She is my spirit animal and I am so glad and lucky that we found her when we did. I would highly recommend you use her, be it for one or all of the services she offers.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

I have had a working relationship with Sabrina for over 3 years now. I met her when I was working for an event venue company and the moment we met and I saw her work, I started recommending her to our customers. She is top notch -- five star -- and SO fun to work with! I have purchased florals from her for not only special events like a baby shower, but also to do a special birthday floral delivery! So I knew exactly who to call when my new boss asked me to help her find a florist for her October wedding! Sabrina totally understood the vision and ran with it! I didn't have to worry about any details! She makes coordinating a wedding, easy! You will not be disappointed for choosing The Perfect Plan Events or Vivienne & Vine Floral for your special event!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Marti · Married on 08/20/2016

Sabrina was amazing. The flowers were spectacular! She went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Kelcie

Kelcie · Married on 05/28/2016

Sabrina and Hannah and their entire team is amazing! If you are on the fence about getting a wedding planner, DO IT! It is 100% worth the money. A bride should not be stressed out during such an exciting time and that is exactly what The Perfect Plan Events does, they take the stress out of planning a wedding! After every meeting I had with them I would leave and immediately feel so much better about everything with my wedding. On my actual wedding day I did not have to worry about a single thing, I got to enjoy the day and have fun with all of my bridesmaids then showed up to the wedding and it was even more amazing than I could have ever imagined. Everything was decorated, set up, ready to go and it all looked absolutely beautiful! From the flowers, to the decorations, to coordinating everything with your vendors...they do it all! They have connections with other vendors and will be sure to help you get the best deal and you do not have to worry about possibly getting ripped off. You can show them pictures of what you want and they know exactly how to re-create the look while also making it unique and special for you. Then on the wedding day, they have everything perfectly organized and they make sure everything is on track. They tell everyone where to go, make sure the vendors know what they're doing, and most importantly they let the bride and groom know what's going on and where they need to be throughout the wedding. The Perfect Plan Events went above and beyond and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Holly · Married on 12/05/2015

Sabrina and her team are absolutely TOP NOTCH! Every single one of them in this group are outstanding. I am not the type of girl who had dreamed of every detail of her wedding....I'm the farthest thing from creative. I literally sat down at my first meeting stating that I would be getting married in December and thought a "winter" theme would be cute. I could not have even possibly IMAGINED how phenomenal the entire night would be. From a hot chocolate bar, to every possible "winter wonderland" themed item you could find----they didn't miss one single tiny detail. And if you're not sure how committed they will be??? Well, Sabrina had a BABY 7 days before my wedding and still pulled off the most perfect day ever for me!!!! What woman goes and decorates a winter wonderland themed wedding after getting out of the hospital 3 days prior after having a baby?!?! You will be in amazing hands with this group!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kecia · Married on 07/11/2015

Very helpful. Made sure that everything was on time. Everyone knew what to do. The wedding was about 250 people. She never got upset when last min things had to be changed

Claudia · Married on 06/27/2015

Just trust that Sabrina and her girls know what they are doing.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Kelli · Married on 06/20/2015

Sabrina and her team are Amazing! Worth every penny!

Tasha · Married on 06/06/2015

Sabrina and team really took care of my husband and I before, during, and after our wedding was over. The are flexible, helpful, and if they see anything that might need to change to better your wedding they will offer their advice. This company is a God send to me! Thank you ladies!!!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful our big day was.

Sent on 06/19/2015

courtney · Married on 05/23/2015

Sabrina provided the flowers and Day of Coordination for my wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect! She listened to what I wanted and her ideas blew me away. During the process she talked me and me Mom through our concerns and kept us calm on more than one occasion. The day of the wedding, Hannah was in charge of the coordination. She did an amazing job and was so patient with all of us! I highly recommend Sabrina Renteria, her team and The Perfect Plan Events!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/17/2015

Beautiful flowers!! Appointments and communication was super easy, my mind was always at ease!

Sent on 09/10/2015

jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

She is AMAZING. OMG THE FLOWERS...THEY WERE AMAZING! I loved her work. She showed up EARLY to my wedding and was set up before early too which was a relief for a bride. Her work was beyond words! She is the best!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Erica · Married on 04/26/2015

Sabrina did an amazing job for our wedding reception centerpieces. I had a few ideas in mind, and of course the help of Pinterest to show her what I was visualizing. She came up with other suggestions which were absolutely perfect! She definitely knows what she is doing. Most brides try to save money wherever they can-I even debated bulk ordering and making all of the centerpieces myself to cut some corners. I am so glad I found Sabrina, a true professional. The centerpieces were more beautiful than anything I could ever attempt. Thanks so much for making our reception so pretty!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jordan · Married on 12/12/2014

We used Sabrina at The Perfect Plan for both our reception coordination/planning and our flower arrangements. She and her team did an AMAZING job. She made things so easy and stress free and I had no hesitations with leaving a lot of the detail work in her hands. She came through completely and the flowers looked absolutely stunning. Could not recommend The Perfect Plan and Sabrina's team more!!

Sent on 01/12/2015

I love Sabrina!

She knew my vision when even I did not.

She is super flexible, and budget friendly. I had a beautiful wedding and was impressed by her service and her design! .

Sent on 11/03/2014

Sabrina was wonderful to work with and she really translated our ideas to reality. The flower arrangements were gorgeous! I highly recommend The Perfect Plan Events for any event or occasion.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2014

Sabrina was amazing! Everything for my daughters wedding was beautiful. She accommodated every change throughout the process and helped with other vendors as well. I would recommend her anytime. Price was right - flowers were perfect! THANKS!!!!

Constance · Married on 07/25/2014

Sabrina was amazing as our wedding coordinator and florist. She did everything she said she would do and she really helped our day to go by smoothly. I can't imagine how are wedding would've been without her. If you are getting married in the Dallas/Fort Worth area you need to hire Sabrina with The Perfect Plan Events!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Leah · Married on 06/21/2014

Sabrina and her team were excellent!!! I had Tiffany and Misty as my wedding weekend coordinators, and they made sure everything ran smoothly. They went as far as spray painting flowers I wasn't satisfied with from my florist! I would definitely recommend The Perfect Plan Events to any bride to be.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Leah · Married on 06/21/2014

Sent on 07/03/2014

Our big day was more than we ever could have imagined. We all lived in Dallas and our wedding was held at Devil's Thumb Ranch, close to Winter Park, so you can imagine the stress of coordinating with vendors from afar. Sabrina made it so painless! And, she definitely delivered on her flower arrangements. Talk about breathtaking! The number one thing we wanted to do was have our wedding weekend as a vacation; we wanted to arrive at the venue with no worries and no more coordinating and that's EXACTLY what happened. Sabrina is amazing and she will go above and beyond for you.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Drew · Married on 06/14/2014

Sabrina was absolutely amazing. She made the whole wedding process easy. I was a very hands off bride and she made it so easy for me to make decisions. The other vendors she introduced us to were equally amazing. Sabrina and her team did everything they could to make our day fun and memorable. We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Becca · Married on 05/24/2014

The Perfect Plan Events put the final touches on every detail. Like every bride that has a budget, I wanted to know where every dollar was going. From my personal experience if you have a good vendor you don't have to worry if the work is done or not. So when it came to planning my wedding I did just that. I found vendors that I trusted and never looked back. I wanted my wedding day to be as magical as any girl does. I knew if I obsessed over the little things the WOW factor would diminish. I chose The Perfect Plan Events to do my wedding so I could focus my time and efforts on my everyday task. I told them everything I liked and everything I didn't like and said please do what you do best. Never asking too many questions, I gave the control to the experts and I could have not been more pleased. I think everyone should consult The Perfect Plan Events any time they have a special occasion.

Sent on 07/28/2014