The Perfect Plan Reviews

57 | Dennis Port, MA

57 Reviews for The Perfect Plan

Carrie · Married on 03/08/1997

I am not what you would consider your typical bride. I was not into the details and was more excited at the prospect of the wedding being over than of the planning or the event. However, Angie Montale did an amazing job of stepping in to my wedding when I was overwhelmed, disinterested, or without any idea. She understood my wants, priorities, and the overall tone of my day and helped me see that I could have exactly what I wanted, even though I wasn't quite sure what that was. Her patience, attention to detail, creativity, and ability to work within my tight budget and time constraints took the pressure off of myself and my groom as we somewhat floated along to our wedding day. Helping me make the big decisions, ie. cake, dress, flowers, colors, venue, she narrowed down the choices so that even I couldn't fail. Better still, she treated my wedding as though it were her own, not settling for anything less than perfection and allowing me the day all brides dream of...one with little stress and oh so much fun!

Sent on 12/17/2008

J · Married on 10/07/2017

Connie was invaluable in guiding us through our wedding preparations. From the initial consultation it was clear that she could handle an outdoor multi-venue event like ours without a problem. Connie's list of reliable vendors meant we didn't have to go through the overwhelming task of whittling down a huge number of options. She has a wealth of experience with tented events and totally took control of that aspect - we would have been clueless without her. She kept us on track and didn't hesitate to help us contact vendors. Connie stopped by multiple times in the days leading up to the wedding to supervise deliveries and ensure everything at the site was correct. Day of coordination was done by other members of Connie's team, and although I felt they were not as knowledgeable as Connie they did a great job executing the plan overall. They kept everything moving according to the timeline without being pushy. Everyone we interacted with was friendly and professional throughout. The event flowed from one end of the property to the other, and all of our guests commented on how smoothly everything proceeded. We hired Connie because we wanted our wedding day to be about joy and love, not stressing over every detail. With her help we were able to have the wedding we dreamed of without having to chase after vendors on our big day. Connie went above and beyond for us and we can't imagine how we could have pulled it off without her!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Nellie · Married on 06/04/2011

Connie and her team were lifesavers. We did our tented wedding on a rental property so we had to put the entire event together by ourselves. It was so helpful to have Connie's expertise every step of the way. We used her as a day-of coordinator, and paid her by the hour to help us with some legwork in the home stretch; however, she felt like so much more than a day-of coordinator and she never made us feel like less important clients because we weren't using her entire service. Her assistant Kelly did most of the set up and coordination on the actual day and she was extremely competent.

Also, if I could give more than 5 stars for value I would. We paid for the day-of package and then paid Connie's hourly rate for any work she did for us beforehand. I was in weekly if not daily contact with Connie in the last few months and and our final bill was only about $200 on top of the day-of fee. Her connections and knowledge of the Cape wedding scene alone are worth it.

One very small criticism would be that Connie can sometimes be a little slow or less than thorough when answering e-mails. This is understandable as she is extremely busy, but could be slightly frustrating when an anticpated e-mail response only responded to the last question in my e-mail. Also some people are better on the phone and she seems to be one of those people. I like to do a lot of my communication by e-mail, which could sometimes slow down the planning process.

Overall, one of the best services Connie provided was peace of mind, which was definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 07/25/2011
  • Z

Zenobia · Married on 10/10/2010

We were so pleased with your wedding day coordination service as you provided SO much more! You took our 'destination wedding' and turned it into a really well considered and detail-oriented day that we would not have been able to pull off on our own. Having never visited our ceremony and reception site, your expertise and contacts on Cape Cod meant that we felt confident of all our vendor decisions. You were available over the phone when we needed last minute advice here and there and threw in some extra goodies to make our day extra special. On the day, Caitilin was phenomenal! She handled the hiccups and kept us on schedule but was so pleasant and professional. We hired the Perfect Plan so that we could enjoy our wedding day and not stress out over planning long distance - and it was the best decision we made. Connie and Caitlin are lovely ladies and true professionals!

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • User5420430 · 2+ years ago

When I first contacted Connie from the Perfect Plan, I had intended on using her services only for help with our wedding site selection, as we wanted to have our wedding in a unique space. BEFORE I even met her in person or decided to work with her, Connie was responsive and full of ideas for unique wedding venues, from art museums to farms and even a rustic hall at a cranberry bog on the Cape. Our other idea was to have a garden wedding at home and when we finally met with Connie in person to discuss all of the options, we decided that we could pull off our unique garden wedding at home with the Perfect Plan's help. We would highly recommend Connie and her team at the Perfect Plan to anyone planning even an intimate event such as ours. Connie provided counsel and feedback every step of the way and helped us map out a creative plan for our small ceremony space, since our tented reception area occupied most of our back yard. Overall, Connie and her Senior Planner, Candela made sure our wedding ran smoothly and gave us peace of mind so we could enjoy our wedding day. No detail was too small for Candela, who was our DOC---she even bustled the semi-complicated train on my wedding gown! I never thought I would ever need a wedding planner, but I'm certainly glad that we did!

Sent on 09/09/2015

3.8
      3.5

Connie had great vendor contacts and advice that assisted me in planning a magnificent day.

Sent on 09/07/2015

2.8
      1.5
      1.5
      3.0
      3.5

I hired Connie after reading all her wonderful reviews and meeting her in person. I was so excited to have an expert to help and keep me on track. Connie was not available (already booked) for day-of for the date of our wedding, so we discussed what I was interested in and hired her for a set amount of planning hours. My mother was happy to have someone else to keep me on track so we wouldn't have any arguments. Connie is very knowledgeable and has a lot of contacts in the industry. Her contact list was great and we used both a florist and bakery recommendation from her. Unfortunately, I found this was where her helpfulness ended. I felt like I was an afterthought since I did not have day-of planning services. Most conversations revolved around how I was so behind in selecting one of the vendors and she didn't think I would be able to find anyone. Talk about adding stress!! The point of hiring her was to prevent me from getting to the "super late" hiring stage, but I felt like with each conversation I was told I was late, but where was she to remind me when the deadline was approaching? I was very disappointed in the experience. I would recommend Connie and her team only if they will be there the day-of.

Sent on 10/12/2016

The Perfect Plan's reply:

My expertise is valuable only when a client takes our advice on expediting contracts especially if we are hired late in the planning process for one of the hottest dates of the year in one of the busiest areas for weddings and said client waits months after we send information on vendors and they don't not contract them in an reasonable amount of time
    Day of Coordination was offered and client refused saying she would be fine since it was at a venue
    Contractually and legally our obligation was more than met
    Not everyone's expectations or demands are reasonable unfortunately
    Just read our other reviews and see for yourself
    My understanding from my vendors was her day went perfectly