196 Reviews for The Perfect Beat

MC (15)
Uplighting (8)
Liability Insurance (2)
195 The Perfect Beat Reviews

My wedding would not have been as wonderful or gone so smoothly without Ronnie! He did an amazing job picking out music to play that our guests loved and announcing at the reception. He was organized and flexible throughout the entire process. Everyone had so much fun. I would highly recommend Ronnie and use him again for other events.

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were extremely happy with Ronnie as the DJ at my daughter’s wedding. He was always prompt with responding to my emails, had an organizational list for the bride and groom to work on and was very accommodating and friendly. The reception was a blast. The music was put together well and he was on top of the timeline making announcements and working with the director. I would absolutely use him again!!

Profile Picture Sarah (mother of the bride - Hannah), 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Perfect Beat was the perfect DJ! He knew what our wedding party wanted to hear and the dance floor was packed all night! Great service! great time!

Profile Picture H, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He was professional, met all of our requests and did everything to ensure that we had to best experience possible. Thank you Mr. Williams for making our wedding night even more special and we will be forever grateful for your efforts!

Ali & Bobby McFarland

Profile Picture Bobby, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Ronnie for being part of our special day!

Profile Picture Linds, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ronnie was amazing to work with! He stayed in constant contact with us at all times and went above and beyond to make sure we were able to add certain songs and recordings to our big day! Everyone has a blast! He made the perfect combinations of music! I highly recommend DJ perfect beat!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was incredibly easy to work with throughout our wedding. He was responsive and professional at all times. Ronnie is truly passionate about what he does - it is clear that he enjoys what he does and wants his client's wedding day to be perfect. I would absolutely recommend Ronnie to all of my family and friends without any hesitation.

Profile Picture Billy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie (The Perfect Beat) was an absolutely wonderful DJ for our wedding. We gave him a detailed playlist and he produced exactly what we wanted! Not to mention he was incredibly responsive, always an extremely quick response to any communication and incredibly professional. He has so many fun lights and a great energy to really get the crowd having the best time! And to put the cherry on top- he took some video and put together amazing footage of all our guests having a ball on the dance floor! 10 out of 10!

Profile Picture Meredith, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Perfect Beat did so amazing on our wedding day!! If you are looking for a DJ that is going to be there from the start and help you with any questions - The Perfect Beat is the best option. Not to mention, they provided up lighting, dancing floor lights and bubbles to make the dance floor so much fun. He kept the party going all night long.

Profile Picture Rachel , 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

On the recommendation from a co-worker of mine, we contacted Ronnie a year in advance of my daughter's wedding. He was the first vendor we secured after choosing the venue. Music is a very important part of the wedding reception and we were looking for not only someone who could get people out on the dance floor, but also a "master of ceremonies" to handle the introductions, toasts and overall flow of the reception. The Perfect Beat was absolutely "perfect"!! He arrived at the venue well ahead of the ceremony. He introduced himself and immediately went to work setting up his equipment. He also had a microphone for the officiant, which was something I hadn't thought about.

After the ceremony, he went to work setting up absolutely beautiful uplighting for the reception. He even collaborated with the maid and matron of honor for a very special toast. He was courteous, professional and attentive to our wishes. He was attentive to details and made sure that names etc. were pronounced correctly. And as his reputation states, he kept the dance floor full the entire evening! He also takes fun dance pictures during the reception. His DJ package is a great value!

I am so HAPPY that we chose Ronnie and The Perfect Beat for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Diane, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The perfect beat was absolutely amazing!! He played great songs and kept the party alive. I would definitely recommend him if need of a DJ for anything!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie at The Perfect Beat was amazing! He kept the dance full the entire evening at my daughter’s wedding reception.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie did a fantastic job at our daughter’s wedding. He was highly accommodating to our music taste, and did a fantastic job mixing the music. He pulled all the Latin music we requested along with some classic and current pop and everything else. He kept the dance floor full, he kept the party going, and he provided all the AV support for the welcome, prayer and toasts. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Andres, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was great! Super approachable and very accommodating! We did not respond to emails very quickly and he was very patient. He did a fantastic job from start to finish, the lights were so much fun as well as the bubbles! He really made sure everyone was having a good time and kept the party going!

Profile Picture Paige, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a wonderful experience and would recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want your guests to have an amazing time on the dance floor, then Ronnie is your guy! We knew that our group was going to want to dance, and so music was super important for us. Despite us living out of the area and meeting for the first time at the wedding, Ronnie was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and we felt completely at ease knowing that he would do a great job. We provided Ronnie with a small list of must play songs and then a few additional songs to give him an idea of what we were looking for and he absolutely nailed it. Our dance floor was packed the entire time and he knew just the right music to play. My parents also appreciated that he asked them a few times if they had any requests for music to play which they thought was really sweet. I am so grateful that we had Ronnie as our DJ. Our guests are still raving about how good of a time that they had and I know that it was in large part thanks to the wonderful job that he did! Thank you, Ronnie!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We LOVED having Ronnie DJ our wedding!! He was more than we could have asked for and one of our favorite vendors that we worked with. Fantastic guy and DJ!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie is just the best! He helped make our wedding so perfect. The music was exactly what we wanted, lots of people were dancing all night, and he was very clear on the mic and so organized! He also worked very patiently with this bride who wanted to change entrance songs the night before the wedding ??. I can’t say enough good things about Ronnie and the Perfect Beat. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to use him again one day, but until then, this is where all my recommendations are going! Thank you again Ronnie! We are so entirely grateful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was absolutely amazing. I had many family members and friends comment to me after the wedding how much they enjoyed the music! I will definitely be recommending him to future brides!! He is kinf and was quick to respond.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The BEST!!! Very professional, yet very personable! Great job making sure your guests are having a great time! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Wanda, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was an amazing DJ. He was super flexible when we had rain delays and had to move the outdoor reception indoors. He worked great with my wedding planner and photographers. Ronnie brought a bubble machine and a fan which was a hit with all of my guests, plus it kept a nice breeze going. He also read the crowd amazingly and kept everyone on the floor dancing. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Danyelle, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ronnie was awesome! He was so easy to work with and very professional. He really got all of guests out on the dance floor! Still to this day we are getting comments about how awesome the music was and how much fun everyone had.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Ronnie was an absolute pleasure. He was responsive and friendly and really made our wedding reception perfect. He helped coordinate speeches and was professional and easy to work with. We have no suggestions for improvement, everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was amazing from the beginning! He continuously showed professionalis, even when we would run into each other at the grocery store! He was there on time, the music was played at perfect timing. And he even will snap some pics at your wedding & post them so that was a treat & a surprise! The best part about the wedding was the bubble machine during the reception, the kids and the adults all loved it! 110% recommend Ronnie to everyone!

Profile Picture kaylyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review