The Perfect Beat Reviews

199 | Apex, NC

199 Reviews for The Perfect Beat

199 The Perfect Beat Reviews

Scott · Married on 10/06/2018

Ronnie was absolutely great to work and communicate with before the ceremony. He saved the day when the venue dropped the ball on having a mic for the officiant and had one hooked up in 2 minutes. He took lots of requests and also took great photos of everyone having a blast on the dance floor. We have 2 more daughters and Ronnie will be our first call!

The Perfect Beat 1

Kennedy · Married on 09/21/2018

Ronnie was amazing! He was so accommodating to what we wanted. All my guest were very pleased. He went above and beyond what we asked for, and even sent me the pictures he had took! Highly recommend!

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Ronnie went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was special and ran smoothly. He was very flexible, even when we kind of waited till last minute to decide whether we were going to continue the wedding or cancel it (due to Hurricane Florence). Ronnie was very professional and showed up with a smiling face to help give us peace about the day. Music was on point to help keep people on the dance floor (even during a daytime wedding, which can be hard to get people to dance during daylight.) I would highly recommend Ronnie. He will make sure everything runs smoothly and if something unexpected happens he will communicate to work it out and make sure everything is ok with the bride and groom!

Marne · Married on 08/10/2018

Best DJ ever! Ronnie went over and beyond every expectation! Music was great and everyone had such a good time. I would highly recommend The perfect beat to anyone having an event. Ronnie definately helped contribute to my daughter having the best day of her life!!!

The Perfect Beat 2

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding would not have been as wonderful or gone so smoothly without Ronnie! He did an amazing job picking out music to play that our guests loved and announcing at the reception. He was organized and flexible throughout the entire process. Everyone had so much fun. I would highly recommend Ronnie and use him again for other events.

The Perfect Beat 3
    The Perfect Beat 4
    The Perfect Beat 5

Sarah (mother of the bride - Hannah) · Married on 08/04/2018

We were extremely happy with Ronnie as the DJ at my daughter’s wedding. He was always prompt with responding to my emails, had an organizational list for the bride and groom to work on and was very accommodating and friendly. The reception was a blast. The music was put together well and he was on top of the timeline making announcements and working with the director. I would absolutely use him again!!

The Perfect Beat 6
    The Perfect Beat 7
    The Perfect Beat 8

H · Married on 07/28/2018

The Perfect Beat was the perfect DJ! He knew what our wedding party wanted to hear and the dance floor was packed all night! Great service! great time!

Bobby · Married on 06/16/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He was professional, met all of our requests and did everything to ensure that we had to best experience possible. Thank you Mr. Williams for making our wedding night even more special and we will be forever grateful for your efforts!

Ali & Bobby McFarland

Linds · Married on 05/20/2018

Thank you Ronnie for being part of our special day!

Sara · Married on 05/19/2018

Ronnie was amazing to work with! He stayed in constant contact with us at all times and went above and beyond to make sure we were able to add certain songs and recordings to our big day! Everyone has a blast! He made the perfect combinations of music! I highly recommend DJ perfect beat!

Billy · Married on 05/12/2018

Ronnie was incredibly easy to work with throughout our wedding. He was responsive and professional at all times. Ronnie is truly passionate about what he does - it is clear that he enjoys what he does and wants his client's wedding day to be perfect. I would absolutely recommend Ronnie to all of my family and friends without any hesitation.

Meredith · Married on 05/05/2018

Ronnie (The Perfect Beat) was an absolutely wonderful DJ for our wedding. We gave him a detailed playlist and he produced exactly what we wanted! Not to mention he was incredibly responsive, always an extremely quick response to any communication and incredibly professional. He has so many fun lights and a great energy to really get the crowd having the best time! And to put the cherry on top- he took some video and put together amazing footage of all our guests having a ball on the dance floor! 10 out of 10!

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

The Perfect Beat did so amazing on our wedding day!! If you are looking for a DJ that is going to be there from the start and help you with any questions - The Perfect Beat is the best option. Not to mention, they provided up lighting, dancing floor lights and bubbles to make the dance floor so much fun. He kept the party going all night long.

Diane · Married on 04/14/2018

On the recommendation from a co-worker of mine, we contacted Ronnie a year in advance of my daughter's wedding. He was the first vendor we secured after choosing the venue. Music is a very important part of the wedding reception and we were looking for not only someone who could get people out on the dance floor, but also a "master of ceremonies" to handle the introductions, toasts and overall flow of the reception. The Perfect Beat was absolutely "perfect"!! He arrived at the venue well ahead of the ceremony. He introduced himself and immediately went to work setting up his equipment. He also had a microphone for the officiant, which was something I hadn't thought about.

After the ceremony, he went to work setting up absolutely beautiful uplighting for the reception. He even collaborated with the maid and matron of honor for a very special toast. He was courteous, professional and attentive to our wishes. He was attentive to details and made sure that names etc. were pronounced correctly. And as his reputation states, he kept the dance floor full the entire evening! He also takes fun dance pictures during the reception. His DJ package is a great value!

I am so HAPPY that we chose Ronnie and The Perfect Beat for my daughter's wedding.

Brittney · Married on 04/07/2018

The perfect beat was absolutely amazing!! He played great songs and kept the party alive. I would definitely recommend him if need of a DJ for anything!!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/03/2018

Ronnie at The Perfect Beat was amazing! He kept the dance full the entire evening at my daughter’s wedding reception.

Andres · Married on 03/03/2018

Ronnie did a fantastic job at our daughter’s wedding. He was highly accommodating to our music taste, and did a fantastic job mixing the music. He pulled all the Latin music we requested along with some classic and current pop and everything else. He kept the dance floor full, he kept the party going, and he provided all the AV support for the welcome, prayer and toasts. Highly recommend him!

Paige · Married on 03/03/2018

Ronnie was great! Super approachable and very accommodating! We did not respond to emails very quickly and he was very patient. He did a fantastic job from start to finish, the lights were so much fun as well as the bubbles! He really made sure everyone was having a good time and kept the party going!

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Such a wonderful experience and would recommend!

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

If you want your guests to have an amazing time on the dance floor, then Ronnie is your guy! We knew that our group was going to want to dance, and so music was super important for us. Despite us living out of the area and meeting for the first time at the wedding, Ronnie was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and we felt completely at ease knowing that he would do a great job. We provided Ronnie with a small list of must play songs and then a few additional songs to give him an idea of what we were looking for and he absolutely nailed it. Our dance floor was packed the entire time and he knew just the right music to play. My parents also appreciated that he asked them a few times if they had any requests for music to play which they thought was really sweet. I am so grateful that we had Ronnie as our DJ. Our guests are still raving about how good of a time that they had and I know that it was in large part thanks to the wonderful job that he did! Thank you, Ronnie!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2017

We LOVED having Ronnie DJ our wedding!! He was more than we could have asked for and one of our favorite vendors that we worked with. Fantastic guy and DJ!

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Ronnie is just the best! He helped make our wedding so perfect. The music was exactly what we wanted, lots of people were dancing all night, and he was very clear on the mic and so organized! He also worked very patiently with this bride who wanted to change entrance songs the night before the wedding ??. I can’t say enough good things about Ronnie and the Perfect Beat. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to use him again one day, but until then, this is where all my recommendations are going! Thank you again Ronnie! We are so entirely grateful.

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2017

Ronnie was absolutely amazing. I had many family members and friends comment to me after the wedding how much they enjoyed the music! I will definitely be recommending him to future brides!! He is kinf and was quick to respond.

• W

Wanda · Married on 10/15/2017

The BEST!!! Very professional, yet very personable! Great job making sure your guests are having a great time! Would highly recommend!!

Danyelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Ronnie was an amazing DJ. He was super flexible when we had rain delays and had to move the outdoor reception indoors. He worked great with my wedding planner and photographers. Ronnie brought a bubble machine and a fan which was a hit with all of my guests, plus it kept a nice breeze going. He also read the crowd amazingly and kept everyone on the floor dancing. I would highly recommend him!