184 Reviews for The Perfect Beat

MC (12)
Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
183 The Perfect Beat Reviews

Ronnie at The Perfect Beat was amazing! He kept the dance full the entire evening at my daughter’s wedding reception.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie did a fantastic job at our daughter’s wedding. He was highly accommodating to our music taste, and did a fantastic job mixing the music. He pulled all the Latin music we requested along with some classic and current pop and everything else. He kept the dance floor full, he kept the party going, and he provided all the AV support for the welcome, prayer and toasts. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Andres, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was great! Super approachable and very accommodating! We did not respond to emails very quickly and he was very patient. He did a fantastic job from start to finish, the lights were so much fun as well as the bubbles! He really made sure everyone was having a good time and kept the party going!

Profile Picture Paige, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a wonderful experience and would recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want your guests to have an amazing time on the dance floor, then Ronnie is your guy! We knew that our group was going to want to dance, and so music was super important for us. Despite us living out of the area and meeting for the first time at the wedding, Ronnie was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and we felt completely at ease knowing that he would do a great job. We provided Ronnie with a small list of must play songs and then a few additional songs to give him an idea of what we were looking for and he absolutely nailed it. Our dance floor was packed the entire time and he knew just the right music to play. My parents also appreciated that he asked them a few times if they had any requests for music to play which they thought was really sweet. I am so grateful that we had Ronnie as our DJ. Our guests are still raving about how good of a time that they had and I know that it was in large part thanks to the wonderful job that he did! Thank you, Ronnie!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We LOVED having Ronnie DJ our wedding!! He was more than we could have asked for and one of our favorite vendors that we worked with. Fantastic guy and DJ!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie is just the best! He helped make our wedding so perfect. The music was exactly what we wanted, lots of people were dancing all night, and he was very clear on the mic and so organized! He also worked very patiently with this bride who wanted to change entrance songs the night before the wedding ??. I can’t say enough good things about Ronnie and the Perfect Beat. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to use him again one day, but until then, this is where all my recommendations are going! Thank you again Ronnie! We are so entirely grateful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was absolutely amazing. I had many family members and friends comment to me after the wedding how much they enjoyed the music! I will definitely be recommending him to future brides!! He is kinf and was quick to respond.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The BEST!!! Very professional, yet very personable! Great job making sure your guests are having a great time! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Wanda, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was an amazing DJ. He was super flexible when we had rain delays and had to move the outdoor reception indoors. He worked great with my wedding planner and photographers. Ronnie brought a bubble machine and a fan which was a hit with all of my guests, plus it kept a nice breeze going. He also read the crowd amazingly and kept everyone on the floor dancing. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Danyelle, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ronnie was awesome! He was so easy to work with and very professional. He really got all of guests out on the dance floor! Still to this day we are getting comments about how awesome the music was and how much fun everyone had.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Ronnie was an absolute pleasure. He was responsive and friendly and really made our wedding reception perfect. He helped coordinate speeches and was professional and easy to work with. We have no suggestions for improvement, everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was amazing from the beginning! He continuously showed professionalis, even when we would run into each other at the grocery store! He was there on time, the music was played at perfect timing. And he even will snap some pics at your wedding & post them so that was a treat & a surprise! The best part about the wedding was the bubble machine during the reception, the kids and the adults all loved it! 110% recommend Ronnie to everyone!

Profile Picture kaylyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Looking for a wedding DJ? Look no further, Ronnie was the PERFECT addition to our wedding. He was so easy to work with and was both professional and personable! He played great music and kept the party going all night long! Ronnie also took pictures throughout the night. We got some amazing candid shots of our guests! Such a nice feature :) We couldn't of asked for anything more!!!! Thanks Ronnie!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I wish I could put more than 5 for these!! Ronnie with The Perfect Beat arrived well ahead of time to our wedding venue, provided music during all parts of the night, played several songs that I personally requested and even was prepared in the event that there was rain on our wedding day. Communication was prompt and he was well worth the money! We loved all that he added to our wedding dance floor. I would recommend The Perfect Beat to anyone!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ, it rained and he was very flexible to move in out and back inside without ever missing a beat!

Profile Picture Davis, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He knew exactly what to play to get our guests up and dancing! I really appreciated Ronnie's responsiveness and ability to answer any questions/requests I had during the planning process. He was just great! I highly recommend him for any event where dancing and fun is to be had!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The Perfect Beat was so amazing! We had some crazy requests and it went exactly as it should. We were entering to the Steelers' gameday song and the Steelers only enter at a certain point. I sent Ronnie the video and shared we wanted to enter at the same time as the Steeler would for gameday. He did it perfect. Little instruction needed. We also requested extra dances and was so accommodating with our guests and even played an extra song when I told him I had a last minute request. He was amazing and within our budget range. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved working with Ronnie for our wedding!! He was so friendly and personable and kept the reception going the whole night!!! He played great music and even snapped some additional pictures for us of everyone on the dance floor! They are truly a special extra gift! Ronnie was helpful in the planning process and was organized and professional! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Ronnie!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ronnie was amazing! He kept our families on the dance floor all night! Our wedding guests had nothing but great things to say about him. He really made our day special and one that we will remember forever! If you are looking for the best DJ in the Triangle Area this is your guy!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was fantastic to work with. He was the DJ for my friend's wedding, and we had such a good time that when it was our turn I immediately asked who she'd used. He is quick to respond to emails and makes the whole process very easy. I would recommend his services in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Annie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WOW! We didn't even meet Ronnie until right before the reception, but he totally made the night!! We have received so many compliments on how much fun people had at the wedding, all because he knows how to keep the party rolling!! We didn't have a large wedding, but there was ALWAYS someone on the dance floor. He knew what music should be played when, and was so flexible. I am so grateful for how accommodating he was, and so thankful we picked him to be out DJ! I would gladly hire him again for any other event we might need a DJ for. Don't even look past him- for the price he is TOTALLY worth it! Thanks Ronnie!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Ronnie was amazing! He made my wedding so fun! Everyone was dancing and having a blast. I would highly recommend him as your DJ. He is so kind, professional and good at his job!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was so great the day of our wedding! Our ceremony was outside and the reception only under a pavilion. With rain holding us up for a little bit of time for the ceremony, Ronnie kept everything going with ease. The music he played for our reception was exactly what we wanted and he was totally helpful throughout the night. We would highly reccomend The Perfect Beat!

Profile Picture Maddie, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews