The Pepin Mansion Historic B&B Reviews

The Pepin Mansion Historic B&B 7
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Manuel · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Day

Working with Pepin for our big day was the best decision ever! Stacy made everything so easy and helped reduce any extra stress. I can't even begin to tell you how knowledgeable and flexible everyone was. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and very elegant! They truly helped make our day something we will never forget!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful place for your special day!!

They worked so well with my wedding planner and caterer! The building is gorgeous and held all of my 100 guests perfectly!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    The Pepin Mansion Historic B&B 14
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2018

Fantastic and accommodating

It was a wonderful place to host our May wedding. Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful especially our wedding planner, Stacy. We would recommend to all couples.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Tracey · Married on 04/26/2018

The Pepin Mansion is the perfect location for a romantic vintage style event. The lower level is a wonderful venue. We had our wedding ceremony in the ballroom . It's a beautiful space with a grand staircase leading to it. You can also have your ceremony outside on the great lawn. Our cocktail hour flowed from the spacious wrap around porch to the back patio with lights flickering above. Dinner was served in the dining rooms. With music flowing inside and out. Our reception was back in the ballroom which had been transformed while we had dinner. I can't say enough good things about Stacy, our wedding coordinator. She listened to my dream wedding and made it come true. I was amazed by how much personal attention I was given. Stacy communicated with all the vendors, arranged payments, confirmed services and gave me great suggestions so I could enjoy our day. On our wedding day the only thing left for me to do was relax and enjoy every second of this long awaited day. I had time to visit leisurely on the porch with family. There was a surprise bridal shower luncheon. I got ready in the beautiful bridal suite and then ascended the grand staircase to join my groom??. Stacy was there, in the background, gently moving things along all evening. We had the most magical wedding and I highly recommend using the Pepin Mansion for your wedding or other events. Thank you Ron, Stacy, Erin and all the staff for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jason · Married on 10/13/2017

Our original location cancelled two weeks before our wedding date. What a happy accident it turned out to be!
    I took a tour of the house and grounds and fell in Love. My bride was instantly wowed when I showed her.
    The staff was equally amazing. They took the stress away and we could relax knowing that Stacy had our back. They made it so that we could enjoy our special day and provided us with a showcase that our guests were both impressed by and comfortable in.

side note~ They also helped find a photographer that was accommodating and professional. 818 Photography did an outstanding job.

Sent on 12/08/2017

katlin · Married on 05/21/2016

I loved having my wedding reception at the Pepin Mansion! Melinda made the wedding planning easy and fun! She was really easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions. The venue is beautiful! I highly recommend looking into the pepin mansion for your next event!

Sent on 08/21/2016

I am so glad I had my wedding at the mansion! I stayed there the night before and they were so flexible to make sure everything went perfectly. Melinda did a great job with everything- I didn't have to worry about anything! Money well spent!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2014

My wedding was about 150 people and it was mostly outside however the mansion was open and people came in and out as they pleased. The Pepin Manison was all together amazing for an amazing price. There is a photo booth inside that is a wonderful idea I have some amazing and funny photos from it. The mansion is absolutely beautiful. My bridesmaids and I stayed the night at the mansion the night before the wedding, with breakfast included in the morning and we got ready at the mansion the day of. I truly couldn't have imagined a better place to have my wedding. It was magical. Everyone had an amazing time. It was the best day of my life.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Stacy · Married on 08/23/2014

Turned out we planned an outdoor wedding on the hottest day of the year..on top of that as the wedding time approached a storm rolls in. However, the wedding planner and everyone at the Pepin Mansion had proactively set up the wedding in the parlor as we as outside so, with no delay our over 75 quests were moved into the parlor and the wedding went on without a hitch. We were also able to still have our reception out in the covered tent with fans! And we stayed in the bridal suite and had a wonderful breakfast prepared for us!

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • User4245151 · event on 10/04/2013

I hosted a bridal shower for my niece at the Pepin Mansion with a "red carpet" theme. The owner was very accommodating and flexible with what I wanted to do for the bride. We put a red carpet runner through the house and had themed decorations to make it fun. The space is very bright and clean and the large kitchen was very convenient since we had a "make your own salad bar" for the menu. He also let us use his large screen TV and the karioke machine so we could play some fun games. Overall, the bride had a great time and I would definitely look at renting this venue again for other parties and celebrations.

Sent on 07/13/2014

I was overall very pleased with our wedding experience. The air conditioning didnt keep up with the hot temps and being full of people. But it wasnt too bad. The mansion is very beautiful and elegant, and is a wonderful place for smaller weddings of 75 or less. The people who work there are very pleasant and enjoyable.

Sent on 07/18/2014

The Pepin Mansion Historic B&B's reply:

It was a very nice event thank for your kind comments. FYI we have added additional Air Conditioning to help keep the cool while the guests come and go.

The only thing I would recommend is to give your count low and pay if more people show up. I counted 70 and 50 came so we paid for 20 extra at $50 a head. I learned a lot of the ins and outs of weddings.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

1.6
      1.5

Twenty minutes after our vows we were told there was a mistake with the room bookings. We, my brand new husband and I, were asked to move to a spare emergency room in the basement. Sounded like my dream wedding night........seriously not happening. I was so upset....my whole family was upset. I had multiple e-mails and calls confirming rooms for us and my family weeks before our big day. I was shocked that I was hearing this right in the middle of our event. As this was unfolding, my mother informed me that she was asked to leave her room as she was trying to get ready. We immediately packed up to get out of there.. Stacy was too busy shuffling new people into OUR rooms to even bother to try and rectify the situation. Everything was great up until that moment. They completely ruined the rest of my wedding day. We had to go downtown and try to find 4 rooms. I would never recommend their services to anyone! Heartbreaking

Sent on 05/04/2018

The Pepin Mansion Historic B&B's reply:

We always strive to exceed the expectations of our brides and their families. This review, however, contains inaccurate information. Susan had originally reserved three suites for her wedding night, but a month prior to the wedding cancelled one room leaving her only two suites. Consequently, as soon as that room became available it was booked by another customer. When her family learned that they only had two suites due to mistakenly cancelling one, they were very disappointed and upset. Of course we could not ask our travelers that had already checked in to leave. Our wedding planner, Stacy, went above and beyond to make this a very happy and memorable day for them, and there are many examples of those efforts. We are happy to produce the supporting documentation that shows the room cancellation by Susan, but more importantly we invite Susan and her new husband to return to the Pepin Mansion for an overnight visit in one of suites at our expense.