The People's DJ-Nick T Reviews

27 | Reading, PA

27 Reviews for The People's DJ-Nick T

Teena Marsh · Getting married on 07/09/2021

The People's DJ Nick T

Nick was both professional and personal. We worked with Nick for our 9/19/2020 wedding at Springton Manor Farm. Nick was very easy to work from start to finish of the planning process. Nick even helped me create a music mix-up for my father-daughter dance! Nick wove all of the songs we requested throughout our event. He transitioned seamlessly from cocktail hour to introductions to the reception. He read the room and knew what song to play next! Everyone had an amazing time. We didn't leave the dance floor all night! I would recommend DJ Nick T to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis Brinker · Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful DJ

My photographer recommended DJ Nick and I’m so glad she did! When we booked him almost two years ahead of our wedding, he was responsive and quick! As we inched closer and dealt with venue switches due to COVID, Nick had no problem and still communicated well with us. During our reception, he played the perfect mix of music. I was nervous with a smaller guest size and COVID, but he kept them on the dance floor. On top of all of that, Nick offers competitive prices with great service! Overall, extremely happy with DJ Nick!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Cory Barber · Married on 09/19/2020

The Perfect Evening

DJ Ryan Thomas provided the entertainment for our reception as well as the audio for our ceremony flawlessly. The dance floor was full from the start of the night to the last possible moment. He was easy to reach at any given time, had a scheduling form for the way we wanted our evening to go including what songs we wanted and did not want. Would recommend for any special occasion!

• Kristen

Kristen Casey · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely PERFECT!!

I couldn't have been happier with Nick! I was faced with needing to get a new DJ the week before my wedding and I was definitely in panic mode. I got connected with Nick and he made everything flawless! I could not have been happier and it was like he had been involved the whole time. I really am so Thankful for Nick and how incredible he was! Besides all of that he is sooo much fun and interacted with us and the guests the entire night!! Thank you again and you will always be my go to for any music needs.
    Kristen & France

Catherine Cush · Married on 09/05/2020

Best party DJ!

Nick really is one of the best wedding Dj's! We are still getting so many compliments about our wedding and how everyone danced from start to finish! Literally everyone, grandparents and all were on the dance floor all night! He also took some really awesome pictures from his perspective and they are some of my favorites! Besides knowing how to get the party going and keep it going, Nick made the entire process so easy and really put our minds to ease so we didnt have to stress at all about that part of the wedding details! Do not hesitate to reach out!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kerrie Nye · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Nick was the best dj we could have asked for. He was very helpful during the planning process. He was extremely flexible and worked with us for extending time for our reception. He kept reminding us that it was our day and he wanted us to have fun and he would do whatever he could to help. He played every song we asked him to play and was so kind in indulging our grandfather with the extra commentary during his introduction. If we had any songs/styles on our list that we didn’t want played, he was sure to double check with us if a special guest asked. He helped to make our day special and we are so thankful for that. I will continue to recommend nick to anyone who asks for dj suggestions. He is an absolute professional!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Dana Pyne · Married on 12/14/2019

You will not be disappointed!

Nick killed it! We got married last weekend- 12/14/19. Nick kept everyone up and dancing with music that we chose and he mixed in. He was very accommodating with our requests. Better yet, guests are raving about the quality of his work. That’s what it’s always about, right? Everyone always remembers the DJ and how much fun they had at a wedding. My first day back to work I immediately suggested him to a coworker getting married next fall. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Briena

Briena · Married on 11/01/2019

The Absolute Best - A Real Life Saver!

I simply couldn't say enough good things about Nick. We had to make a last-minute change for our wedding and Nick really stepped up and pulled us out of hot water. With only days to plan, Nick was able to meet with us, get a spot-on assessment of EXACTLY what we were looking for. Nick perfectly captured the feel of our wedding, and adapted to our guests to really make everyone feel at comfortable. We can't speak highly enough about him!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Julie Ciabattoni · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing! Will always suggest

Spectacular and superb do not do its justice. The day was beyond perfect because Of your music. Everyone we talked to complimented the DJ that night.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Steph · Married on 06/15/2019

What a Party!

From start to finish, DJ Nick was so easy to work with, affordable, and super accommodating. I live in the Philly area, so getting together face to face wasn’t the easiest thing to do, but Nick made it work for me. He provided a packet that allowed us to customize and personalize every part of our ceremony and reception and was even nice to enough to check on us throughout the night, making sure we were comfortable and had drinks in our hands! For the last 3 hours of the night, Nick absolutely killed it with a perfect playlist that my guests loved. I seriously have never seen so many people on the dance floor and literally from the first song to the last. Afterwards, our friends and family could not stop complimenting Nick and my husband and I for how awesome he was. Everyone was obsessed! A friend of mine who planned on having a band for her upcoming wedding is now considering DJ Nick. Zero complaints here! Book DJ Nick for your next event!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Allie

Allie Pochak · Married on 11/24/2018

Great DJ - HIGHLY recommend!

Nick T was awesome! He made us feel super comfortable during our wedding reception. He couldn’t have been more accommodating. His song choices were perfectly tailored to our audience. In addition to great music, Nick does a good job of organizing the events throughout the reception and keeping things moving. He was easy to work with, flexible, friendly, and prompt in his replies. He was also willing to play any special songs we requested! Overall, he is an excellent DJ and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Great DJ - Great partner!

We love Nick! Almost a year later, I'm still thinking about how wonderful my wedding went. Nick was a recommendation from our photographer, who had rave reviews about him. Nick lives up to every expectation and is a great DJ for your event. From the beginning of the process, Nick is engaged, offers suggestions, and makes your day special. He has a detailed survey to make sure he is on the same page about your schedule, meets with your bridal party for a rundown, and then runs your reception. He even got help when glass was on the floor.

Overall I highly recommend Nick if you're looking. Affordable too!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2018

Nick did a great job for a wedding! He was recommended by a family member! He helped us out with picking out songs beforehand and had a great packet put together for us to go through and get some ideas of how everything would be set up. His communication was great as he would text and call, as well as email which made it easy on me to try and get back to him! He went above-and-beyond at the wedding and even helped clean up, set up and everything else! He was respectful and one of the nicest people we could have asked for. Made the day awesome and we couldn't have done it without him! Honestly best price we could have asked for for a beyond amazing person who kept the mood just right and exactly what we wanted. Beyond recommend him!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Veronica · Married on 08/18/2018

Nick is not only a great DJ but also a great person. Our wedding was perfect and our guests couldn't stop talking about how great of a time they had. We know Nick played a huge role in that and we could not be more glad that we hired him for our very important day. He kept the party going in a way that was enjoyable to us and our guests. He is super professional and listened to all our requests. We could tell that we werre his top priority even though we're sure he's a super busy guy. We had live music for an hour so we told Nick he could take a seat, enjoy some food and just relax. However, he was running around with our wedding coordinators making sure everything was perfect and asking us if he could serve us more food or drinks. He really will go above and beyond! We cannot recommend him enough to anyone looking for a DJ, especially for a wedding. Thank you so much Nick!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kerstin · Married on 03/10/2018

Best DJ for a wedding! We’ve been to a lot of weddings and had some pretty great dancing experiences but Nick is the greatest! He was so flexible with meeting with us in terms of schedule and location and we felt like he was really able to understand us and know what type of music we wanted for our wedding. We gave him a few guidelines for what we wanted played and he completely nailed it. Everybody danced all night and told us our wedding was the wedding of the year! We loved that Nick was able to work in the German drinking songs we requested and really enjoyed the upbeat dinner music he selected per our request as well. Thanks Nick!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Malcolm · Married on 11/04/2017

Literally made the wedding a great experience and a true party. He stepped up to be the day of coordinator when things were chaotic. He was very attentive a times taking requests from our guest. And is overall good guy.

Mr and Mrs Chellquist

Sent on 11/07/2017

Nick was the preferred vendor at our venue so after reading a few reviews and hearing him at a bridal fair, we booked him that day (we even got a very nice discount for booking the day of the bridal fair). Nick met with us a few days before our wedding to go over each part of the reception and helped us choose some songs. At the reception, the dance floor was packed the entire night and I definitely owe it to him. He was able to adjust the music depending on the mood or how people were responding to what was played and everything went perfectly. When someone requested a song, he asked me and my new husband first before playing it to make sure we were okay with it, which I really appreciated. He checked on us throughout the night (even provided me with a little fan since it was so hot at our outside reception!) and he made announcements throughout the night about signing the guest book and picking up favors-little things that are often overlooked and forgotten at the wedding reception. He was the perfect choice for our DJ and I think the one thing throughout the day that went absolutely flawless. As I said, we received a discount for booking him the day of a bridal fair we attended but I would have paid full-price to have him as our DJ. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Picking Nick as our wedding DJ was one of the BEST choices we made while wedding planning. He did an amazing job of mixing our requests with our guests requests, and he checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy! We had our wedding at the Reading Museum Planetarium, and one of our big concerns was having the music inside the dome loud while the music in the seating area was quieter so people could talk. Nick made sure we were happy with the music levels. He also did an amazing job of getting people onto the dance floor when we wanted them there, and encouraging them to sign the almost forgotten guest book! Nick is a wonderful DJ.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Sara · Married on 04/25/2015

Nick was so great! He took the time to get to know us a couple and what we were looking for. He had great suggestions for different songs for each special moment throughout the day. All of our guests loved him and he kept our guests involved throughout the entire reception. He played the perfect selection of songs. We highly recommend Nick for your special day or event!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/14/2014

Nick was AWESOME!!! Extremely professional and a huge help with coordinating and timing of events for our wedding reception. He kept the dance party going the whole time. Our guests had a fantastic time, we got many comments saying it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever been to. Thank you so much Nick!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Heidi · Married on 12/28/2013

Nick is awesome!!! He did a fantastic job with our wedding! We met before the wedding and he was very open to the type of music we wanted as well as specific songs we wanted played throughout the night. Throughout the wedding he had everyone on the dance floor! It has been weeks since the wedding, and one of the main things my husband and I hear is, "Your DJ was amazing!" We could not agree more! We had an incredible party because we had Nick!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Nick was so great to work with! He met with us and listened to everything we wanted. He was very professional and did an excellent job! Wide variety of music and very in tune to all the hits and trends of the music world. I would definitely recommend him to friends!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Rebecca Pinkos

Jr is amazing 😩

We had the pleasure of working with JR for our wedding. We received many compliments on his music choice and flow. My husband and I are very happy with our choice! Thanks JR!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Madalyn

Madalyn Mcginley · Married on 09/06/2020

The best day!

Nick did an amazing job at our wedding! Despite Covid times, he had all age groups dancing throughout the night. Everyone had an awesome time and many people complimented on how great Nick was as our DJ. Very affordable too, highly recommend!

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome DJ!

Nick did a great job at our reception! He kept everyone dancing the whole night and all of the introductions, cake cutting, etc went smoothly! We also hired him for uplighting and that really made the room look special.

Sent on 10/23/2018