The People Picture Company Reviews

The People Picture Company 6
The People Picture Company 7

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Photographers!

The People Picture Company was a great choice to do our wedding photography. Autumn and Bud were amazing and had such good energy for the wedding day. Being from Chicago, Autumn and Tierney made the trip to Chicago for our engagement shoot. They really helped us feel comfortable and enjoy the time getting to know them as photographers. As an added bonus on the wedding day, they set up a portrait area to take more fun pictures with our guests. All in all, we were so happy with their work and couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Breathtaking

Adam and Autumn were phenomenal. They made us feel so comfortable and blew us away from the shots they have shared so far. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and even stood on ledges to get the perfect shot. They were excellent during family shoots and moved those along quickly. They knew how to manage groups of people and had everyone smiling and relaxed. My favorite part of having them as our photographers was that they made us feel like family. They fit in with our friends and truly made our day complete. I would 100% recommend them for you perfect day!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    The People Picture Company 17
    The People Picture Company 18
    The People Picture Company 19

The People Picture Company's reply:

We LOVE your review! Thank you so much! You are so kind and we are glad we could make the day better and be a part of the family! It was such fun, beautiful day, we couldn't have been more honored to capture all of your special moments.

-Autumn and Adam.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Can We Be Friends?

Bud and Autumn are not just incredible photographers but incredible people. My wife and I actually want to be friends with them. We had a blast working with them on our engagement photos and the pictures we have seen so far turned out AMAZING! They are a great team and we can’t wait to see the entire finished product! The portrait studio was an awesome touch to the evening, and well worth the price. Our guests loved it!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing pictures, amazing people. Bud and Jess were fantastic and went above and beyond with everything. We are absolutely thrilled with how our engagement and wedding pictures turned out and will only ever go to them in the future for any pictures we need.

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 09/30/2017

The People Picture Company deserve more than 5 stars. We had Bri and Bud photograph our wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with them. They are both so kind and fun to be around, and they went above and beyond with everything. Not only did they photograph the entire day, they also made sure people were in their places, things were on schedule, and made things happen so my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything. They were so wonderful and I recommend them to everyone. And the photos are absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Karly · Married on 07/15/2017

Bri and Autumn were more than exceptional! From the day that we met to our wedding day, Bri had always made us feel comfortable and brought all our ideas to life. They were both so easy to work with, making us feel comfortable and that we could just be ourselves. Bri was easy to talk with, always getting back to us within no more than a day. Bri did all our pictures from our engagement to every single moment at our wedding, bot planned pictures and capturing small moments between everyone at our wedding. We truly could not have asked for a better photographer, and just looking through our pictures helped us relive every amazing moment from the wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

We love our photographer Bri! We met at Wester Michigan University so we wanted to do our engagement shoot in Kalamazoo- she had no problem driving down to accommodate our wishes. We went to 3 different locations with an outfit change for every place! She is very kind, laid back, and amazing at photographing!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Brianna · Married on 12/30/2016

Their work is marvelous! Kris and Autumn are prompt, polite, professional, creative, funny and amazing at their craft. My husband and I were lucky enough to have Kris and Autumn do our engagement photos early summer 2016. They came down to Kalamazoo and we had a great time. Photos were wonderful. Welp, I truly believe that they out did themselves with our wedding photos. I LOVE every photo. Our gallery is a perfect mix of candid and posed photos and I can seriously relive my incredible wedding day from beginning to end. If you are looking for photographers that CARE about capturing your day, The People Picture Company is the company for you.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Colleen · Married on 10/15/2016

We can't say enough about how awesome The People Picture Company is! We just got married and hired them for our engagement photos and wedding day. Bri who was our head photographer along with her assistant photographers did an amazing job! They are easy to work with, reasonably priced and do great work! We had a great experience with them from start to finish!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

I would book The People Picture Company again in a heart beat. The package price was extremely reasonable and the quality of the photography and the professionalism was incredible. Bri was the photographer and Autumn was her assistant for our wedding. My now husband and I had not met Bri or Autumn before the day of the wedding because we were living in the Southwest U.S. at the time. However, it didn't matter at all because they both made us feel so comfortable that by the end of the day I felt like they were a part of the family. Bri was extremely responsive over e-mail and she processed our photos within a few days of the wedding. The photos turned out beautifully. Every time I look at them I'm surprised at how good we all look. Don't hesitate to book this vendor for a minute!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Chanel · Married on 05/14/2016

I absolutely loved working with Bri! She was awesome! We decided to go with the package that included the engagement session, and this was awesome because our engagement photos turned out great! Not to mention the 12 hours you get with the package unlike other companies who would only do 6/7. Working with Bri was such a delight! She was very accommodating and truly up for anything. My wedding day was a lot less stressful thanks to Bri & Autumn! They thought of everything, and kept a hold of the rings for me! Thank You Gals so much!!! Definitely would recommend! & I can't wait to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Elyse · Married on 05/07/2016

Adam and Kris (and Bri) were fantastic to work with and did a great job going above and beyond to make my husband and I feel comfortable and at ease throughout our special day! They captured some beautiful moments throughout our whole wedding day and very responsive to work with. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

Bri and the entire staff at The People Picture Company were always accommodating to all of our requests and needs. I loved Bri's creativity and willingness to work with us and our ideas. We never felt anything but welcome! Our pictures turned out beautifully and I will cherish them for a lifetime. I can't wait for our next journey in life and to have Bri photograph it!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Audrey · Married on 04/16/2016

We were so pleased to have the People Picture Company photograph our wedding. Bri and Kristina did a phenomenal job. On the day they did their job peacefully and joyfully and helped us to relax during pictures. They asked what kind of shots were important to us and made sure to capture them. They also were incredibly accommodating allowing us to bring our families and bridal party to a park about 20 minutes way so we could have the photo location we wanted. We were delighted with their service on the day and delighted to see the amazing results.

Sent on 01/03/2017
  • X

Xuan · Married on 04/02/2016

Bri and Bud were awesome! One of our wedding photos even made it into the Huffington Post! (http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57026db3e4b083f5c60814a5?utm_hp_ref=real-weddings)

To start, Bri was a reference from my sister, who also recently got married, whose reference was from a church friend. I started contacting her via email and from there we set up an informal meeting at a coffee shop where she displayed her most recent wedding portfolio which was incredible. I loved how she captured every single moment from bridal prep to guests getting jiggy on the dance floor. She was also very accommodating with working with our budget of <$2000.

On the day of our wedding, Bri showed up 1 hour early to set up and get familiar with her surroundings. She dressed professionally and I couldn't even tell she was snapping away (we got 1500 shots!). Bud was a great second shooter and his encouraging comments during our portrait shoots kept me genuinely smiling the whole time! They even stayed past our contracted time to capture our dance floor shenanigans!

On our honeymoon 2 days after we tied the knot, Bri emailed me a sneak peek of the best shots. Then, we got a post on Facebook that one of our pictures had made it into the Huffington Post - we felt like celebrities! A few days after, she posted highlights of our day on the People Picture Company blog which was awesome to review while lying on the beach and sipping a margarita! Finally, a week after getting back to reality, we set up a date to get our USBs of our big day and reviewed the entire day in the studio with Oberons!

Bri and Bud are amazing and I recommend their services for any life event! Thank you thank you!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

So far so good!! The People Picture Company did our engagement pictures and we absolutely love them! They will be photographing our wedding in a month and we could not be more excited. I struggled to find the a quality photographer within my budget. Bri worked with my budget and came up with a great package for us! I could not be happier with our choice. Bri is extremely comfortable to work with and we had a blast! Looking forward to working with her on the big day and writing another phenomenal review

Sent on 09/14/2015

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Bri and Adam and the entire People Picture Company crew! They helped make our wedding absolutely unforgettable. They set up an awesome photo booth out in the apple orchard where we got married - our guests loved that they could get family portraits taken. The whole crew was extremely personable with all our guests and their quality of photography cannot be beat. My favorite part about this crew shooting our wedding was that Bri hung out with my bridesmaids and me all day photographing wedding prep and Adam hung out with Jason (the groom) and his groomsmen all day. The wedding day can be such a blur for a bride and groom - I'm so appreciative that they documented it so well for us. I wouldn't hesitate to use The People Picture Company again and again!

Sent on 10/07/2015

erin · Married on 08/15/2015

The People Picture Company was fantastic. We met with Bri in Grand Rapids and originally were planning on getting married in Allegan. Our wedding venue closed unexpectedly, but Bri was willing to accommodate and come to Plainwell (which ended up being a little shorter drive for her). She was flexible with the arrival time, and she allowed us provide our budget and work with what we wanted. She had a professional template of various types of photos we would want to use.

The day of the wedding she was so kind and laid back. We loved her! She was able to position us and keep us smiling even when our cheeks started hurting :) She has a great artistic sense of outdoor photography. She was excellent with capturing photos of our guests throughout the reception having a wonderful time. We definitely recommend People Picture Company and Bri!

Sent on 08/29/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

Oh my goodness, The People Picture Company is AMAZING!! We just received our photos and it's so wonderful being able to flip through them all and relive the day. Brie and Adam did such a beautiful job of capturing the day, and the set up they did was truly professional and well thought out (strobes to light up the dark areas, reflectors/strobes with the portraits, etc). Our formal pictures look like they belong in a bridal magazine! I highly recommend The People Picture Company - they do amazing work!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Incredible service and amazing pictures. Bri goes well beyond what we could have asked for in a photographer, she was always in the right place at the right time, and captured the day beautifully.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Colleen · Married on 11/22/2014

Bri and Adam did a wonderful job! They were flexible and fun, and all the pictures looked like they were from a magazine.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Katie · Married on 10/17/2014

Our experience working with Bri was so far beyond our expectations; my husband and I are blown away! She knew exactly what she was looking for out of each shot, and even though she had never been to the place we photographed she was able to scout out beautiful backgrounds on the fly! So far we've only seen previews, but we are BEYOND pleased with the shots! They look like they're straight out of a magazine! I may be biased (Okay, I'm definitely biased) but our wedding pictures are the best I've ever seen! I know that the scenery was beautiful, but not just any photographer could've captured what Bri did. Highly recommend Bri for ANY event!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Bri (and Bud Kibby) photographed my wedding recently and did an amazing job! They were with us for the whole day from getting ready to the wedding to the hotel room for fun pictures. I had so much fun with Bri and she did whatever I asked of her, even if it didn't have anything to do with pictures. Would definitely go through The People Picture Company again!

Sent on 09/05/2014

If you are planning a wedding you probably have looked through thousands of the typical posed boring photos with tons of editing that any photographer can produce.
    If you want natural, candid photos that capture the emotion and the environment of your wedding, I encourage you to book People Picture co. Adam and Bri are a perfect fusion of portrait style meets editorial style. I feel that their separate backgrounds make them the best bet for a "non-wedding" wedding photographer. Their style is unique, timeless. fresh and creative. Most importantly, they love what they do! Which in the end equates to a better product. We are so sincere in our review that we encourage you to contact us for a peek at our wedding photos. We are more than willing to share their awesome work. My best advice to you- if People Pic Co is available, book them and don't think twice.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Bri and Adam captured all the shots. They did a remarkable job on all of the traditional wedding photos. Moreso, they captured all of the candids that tell the stories of moments we will never forget. Bri and Adam are both fun-loving and talented photographers.

Sent on 09/05/2014