The Pennsylvania Bakery Reviews

The Pennsylvania Bakery 5
The Pennsylvania Bakery 6

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2018

Delicious cake!

First and foremost, the cake we ordered was phenomenal! Our wedding was the end of October so we went with a pumpkin cake and all of our guests loved it, even the picky eaters! The staff was easy to work with and very helpful when ordering our cake. We will definitely be going back to them for special occasion cakes, and maybe even just because!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Tess · Married on 10/07/2017

Delicious & Beautiful cake. I met with them once and they completely understood my vision and answered all my questions. On the Big day they delivered exactly when they said they would and were very helpful. I would highly recommend The Pennsylvania Bakery for any event! I will be ordering from them again!!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    The Pennsylvania Bakery 7
    The Pennsylvania Bakery 8

Jaclyn · Married on 10/07/2017

We wanted two things from our baker - a simple yet elegant, delicious cake for our guests and a fun, colorful, over-the-top cupcake for my uncle whose birthday was the same day as our wedding. The Pennsylvania Bakery exceeded our expectations for both! I could not recommend them more highly! The service was fantastic (both in the design and delivery processes), the prices were reasonable, and the cakes were delicious!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    The Pennsylvania Bakery 9

Kathy · Married on 05/06/2017

The Pennsylvania Bakery provided the wedding cake for our daughter's reception on May 6. We ordered a 2-tier cake and sheet cakes. The tier cake was beautiful and the sheet cakes worked out great. Even the icing sparkled! We received many comments from our guests on the delicious taste. The PA Bakery team is great to work with and very professional. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2017
  • W

Wade · Married on 09/17/2016

We used PA Bakery for our wedding cake. We were looking for a smaller, value-priced cake for us to cut at our wedding reception since we had a close friend of ours baking the cupcakes for the guests. PA Bakery had no problems working with our request and we ordered a 2-tier wedding cake that was perfect for our situation. The cake was ready and my parents picked it up the day of the ceremony. The price and the cake were exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Cmh1298

Caitlyn · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband has a dairy allergy and it was very difficult to find a bakery that was willing to accommodate his needs at a reasonable price. We chose the Pennsylvania Bakery because they offered several options in regards to food allergies and there were so many flavor options to pick from. They also set-up and delivered for a very reasonable rate.
    We ended up going with 3 separate tiers in 3 different flavors. The cakes were just delicious! We did an Angel Food cake with strawberry filling and dairy free whipped topping for my husband. The Strawberry Torte cake (vanilla cake with strawberry filling and whipped topping) is a fairly standard cake from them and just a perfect balance of flavors. I would recommend this to anyone. Our third cake was Chocolate cake with mocha filling and Chocolate Mousse topping. This cake was probably the most popular flavor and was so moist and not overly sweet.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Ciara · Married on 06/24/2016

We used the Pennsylvania Bakery for our wedding cake! The cake was exactly what we wanted it to be and it was very delicious. Our friends and family are still telling us how good our cake looked and tasted. We didn't want a traditional cake flavor so we had a banana cake with strawberry filling and it was amazing!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Heather · Married on 05/07/2016

Instead of a wedding cake, we chose to do a donut display. We just had our tasting and chose to go with two different types of donuts. They are INCREDIBLE! I can't wait to see how they'll look. The bakery is going to ice them so they match the decor of our wedding and are delivering and setting up our display table. I'm so excited for this part of our reception!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Our wedding cake was Breathtaking!!! It was designed exactly how I asked it to look. It was delivered on time & tasted Great! They are very professional, skilled, & can do anything to a cake you can imagine. Thanks so much PA Bakery??

Sent on 09/10/2016

Kristine · Married on 09/26/2015

Instead of a wedding cake, we wanted an array of mini-desserts for our wedding reception. The Pennsylvania Bakery did an outstanding job and were so easy to work with. Everything tasted wonderful!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Jamira · Married on 08/28/2015

I had my wedding at Moonstone Manor this past weekend and we chose 18 dozen cupcakes for our guests. They were absolutely amazing, so much so, that the groom and I didn't get any. The cupcakes were delivered on time and looked perfect. PA Bakery never disappoints. A++

Sent on 09/01/2015

erin · Married on 07/11/2015

Instead of one tiered cake we got 11 different cakes and used them as centerpieces on some of the tables. The venue served the cakes at a large dessert table and everyone LOVED them. They were beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Christopher · Married on 06/27/2015

Sarah and PA Bakery provided excellent services for our wedding. Sarah cooperated with my wife on a regular basis to discuss the best options for our wedding ceremony. She was very gracious in allowing my wife and I, along with our parents to stop by the store and taste samples. She did a precise, yet thorough job of explaining the selections we were contemplating. PA Bakery came through at our wedding without a hiccup. Our wedding day had extreme downpours and continuous rain throughout the day. They simply got the job done!

Everyone loved the both styles of cakes we chose. They were delicious and there was plenty of leftovers for our family and friends. Sarah did an pin point job in planning and preparation. The icing on the cakes was to die for. The actual cakes were fluffy and melted in your mouth. We all enjoyed eating more cake the next day. We also stored part of our cake in the freezer and plan on sharing it with our family for our very first Christmas this year.

Without question, PA Bakery, and the professionalism, leadership and product quality is superb. The wedding services they provide are superb. In addition it is an awesome place to stop by with friends for a coffee and some treats or to just be by yourself and read the newspaper.

Sarah has done a fantastic job of carrying on the great business her family started.

May the Lord continue to bless PA Bakery!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jordan · Married on 12/20/2014

Our cake was not only stunning but it was so delicious! I've never tasted a wedding cake this good! fantastic job!! we also ordered sugar cookies as favors that we excellent as well!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Our cake was absolutely perfect. It was identical to the picture I provided and the detail was better than I could have imagined. The cake tasted amazing and all of our guests told us afterwards how great the cake was.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Kait · Married on 08/23/2014

PA Bakery did both my wedding cake and a groom's cake for my fiance for our rehearsal dinner. It should be noted that another local bakery backed out of making our groom's cake last minute (The Monday before!) and PA Bakery stepped right up and made it--no problem at all. Not only is PA Bakery delicious, but they worked around my gluten allergy for both our testing and our reception. They are amazing and so helpful at every step of the process. Everyone kept saying how delicious our cake tasted and I LOVED how the final product turned out. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Christine · Married on 06/28/2014

Cake and cupcakes were delicious, and they had so many flavors and options!

Sent on 02/23/2015
  • mrs b

Ash · Married on 06/21/2014

We ordered a small cake and cupcakes for our wedding and could not have been more happy! Everything was delicious! The cakes were moist and delicious! My guests wanted seconds! Luckily we ordered too many and now have cupcakes for days! Even frozen they still taste amazing!!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Our cake was PERFECT. I wanted a cake that was a little different than your average wedding cake and the made it look EXACTLY how I wanted it! They made the initial tasting super fun and when it was all said and done on my wedding day, it was DELICIOUS. Guests were raving about our cake.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Bobbie · Married on 05/03/2014

We absolutely LOVED our Cake. It as everything we could have imagined. All our guest loved the Strawberry flavor. Easy to deal with and lots of options to choose from.

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

The most delicious cake! Compliments from all guests!!! So moist and beautiful!! Thank you - Mr. and Mrs. Hippensteel

Sent on 04/28/2014

Suzana · Married on 10/12/2013

The Pennsylvania bakery did a great job with my cake! They were very easy to work with and listened to what I wanted. They gave me a beautiful and delicious cake! Everyone at my wedding wanted more!

Sent on 11/04/2013

TANISHIA · Married on 09/21/2013

Looked great and tasted great!! They were on time delivering to our venue as well. we found a pic online of what we wanted our wedding cake to look like and they did it exactly like it!! Very pleased!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

erin · Married on 06/22/2013

I had wedding pie, instead of a wedding cake. Guests loved the uniqueness of it, plus I was able to offer a variety of pies instead of just one or two different layers cake, so everyone had something they liked. The pies were delicious and in comparison to a cake quite affordable. PA Bakery made the process so easy. I went in for a tasting, selected different pies, and order them and the delivery of them all on my lunch break. It was probably the easiest element to plan for the whole wedding-- which as a busy bride I really appreciated. I can't say enough good things about PA Bakery-- and neither could my guests!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Angela · Married on 06/22/2013

The Pennsylvania Bakery was great at fulfilling my vision of our wedding cake. Having wanted cheesecake bites, with a smaller cake for us to cut, I wasn’t sure how it would all come together. The Pennsylvania Bakery is affordable, good with communication, and open minded in accommodating their customers. They thought of every detail, down to the trays the bites would be presented on. The end product was GORGEOUS and tasted delicious. Overall, it’s hard to stop in there and not find something delicious, glad to see their wedding cake is no exception! :) Special thanks to Julia and the manager for working with us. Well done, PA Bakery!

Sent on 07/29/2013