The Pearl Photography Reviews

The Pearl Photography 5
The Pearl Photography 6
The Pearl Photography 7

Graciela · Married on 11/03/2018

Paola and Ruben were a great team to work with. Paola has an eye to capture the moments I don’t want to forget on my hubby’s and my big day!

Great communication between Paola. Her expertise in poses was appreciated and she was so flexible to what Michael and me wanted on our big day. Very professional!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    The Pearl Photography 9
  • Laura

Laura Freeman · Married on 09/01/2018

I could not recommend Paola Enough!

We never felt pressured or rushed once when she was photographing our wedding, neither myself or my husband really like having our photo taken however there was not one photo that we said "oh I don't like that one" we love each and every photo and I am not exaggerating! Such a relaxed artistic clever photographer with a great sense of humor and who goes above and beyond to get that perfectly unique shot! We truly were blessed to be able to have had Paola as our photographer in our wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Susan

Susan Anjou · Married on 07/28/2018

I couldn't be happier with my photos!

From start to finish the Paola captured amazing shots. Her skills and professionalism were matched only by her fun personality, many of the guest commented on this. Paola we can't thank you enough for capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Estrella · Married on 05/24/2018

Paola is outstanding! She truly has attention to detail, so she delivers a top notch experience and an amazing performance. She is responsive and caring, I'm so happy I had her as my photographer, and even more ecstatic about the results.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Helen · Married on 05/19/2018

Paola was the best thing that happened to us! (Well, after the fact that we got married) :-)
    She answered all of our questions with clarity and put our minds at ease. On our wedding day she was calm, focused and kind in the midst of the all the chaos. Our images are a dream! We couldn't be happier with her services. I recommend her widely.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    The Pearl Photography 10
    The Pearl Photography 11
    The Pearl Photography 12
    The Pearl Photography 13

José · Married on 12/15/2017

My daughter got married las year, The Pearl Photo Studio was the best option, and the pictures pictures came out beautifully, Paola and her assistant did such an amazing job throughout the day. I will recommend to all my friends and family, thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    The Pearl Photography 14
    The Pearl Photography 15
    The Pearl Photography 16

The Pearl Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure!

Reuven · Married on 04/29/2017

It was wonderful and the work is beautiful!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    The Pearl Photography 17

Lenalee · Married on 05/29/2010

Paola is an amazing photographer. After meeting with vendors, I really felt that she understood the vision I had for this very important day. She was spot on and I am so glad that I chose her and her company.

Sent on 07/03/2010
  • ROWINAT

ROWINA · Married on 03/06/2010

All was a perfect day. I am sure that the pictures I wanted were taken care of. I can't wait to see them!! The experience was so surreal and Paola and Enrique were excellent. I can't wait to find another event to book their services.

Rowina

Sent on 03/09/2010

Barbara · Married on 11/14/2009

Paola was great! Our wedding photos came out so beautiful! I wish I had another reason to take great photos I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Cecily · Married on 10/23/2009

Paola and her team were able to work with our schedule and needs. They are the nicest people and you would not regret booking them! My husband, like most, hates to take pictures, but he was comfortable with their style and they made us feel like movie stars! Probably one of the most affordable photography and yet they are very professional, accommodating, easy to communicate with and have a terrific sense of humor that helped ease the stress of the occasion. Everyone who has seen our wedding photos raves about them!I would highly recommend The Pearl Photography services in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2009
  • marthacsanchez

Martha · Married on 10/10/2009

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Paola. Her team truly cares about their work. She emits a great excitement. We loved our engagement pics and have received great feedback. We look forward to seeing her work for our wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2009

Brian · Married on 10/03/2009

These people are amazing! I booked them based on the very impressive level of work demonstrated by their portfolio of weddings and their reviews on wedding wire, and we just could not been any happier. Everyone felt comfortable around them and delivered a quality performance throughout the entire process. They were friendly, professional and creative and I could just go on and on. We strongly recommend Pearl Photography without reservation!!

Sent on 03/01/2010
  • ChrisRon822

Christina · Married on 08/22/2009

Our photographers were Paola and her crew from The Pearl Photography.

After seeing examples of their amazing work, we couldn't' wait for them to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. They did not disappoint!

It is my pleasure to tell you that our experience with their participation was so outstanding that the entire evening I marveled at their ability to photograph every meaningful moment.

We just received a few of our pictures and am so pleased at the beauty and style of each masterpiece that was created by this very talented team. In addition to capturing beautiful candids, their creativity is particularly obvious in a number of staged photos that are not only fun to look at but especially "memorable" as they were accomplished so smoothly and expertly by these three extraordinary people.

We are thrilled with the results of our Engagement session and the Wedding shots we got thus far (I cant wait to see the rest) and I would heartily recommend The Pearl Photography as they have shown how much they are dedicated to capturing a joyous and tender showcase of these most memorable times in our lives.

Sent on 09/24/2009

Maria · Married on 08/08/2009

Great job on my pictures. Loved my coffee table book.

Sent on 09/21/2009

Jennie · Married on 06/27/2009

Pearl Photography is beyond the standard wedding photography. They are very passionate and fun, very enjoyable. Always taking care of every angle and taking photography to a whole new level, each shot has an edge to it. When it came to hiring a photographer, no question about it, Pearl had the most reasonable prices for the gorgeous and artistic work they do. We just don't have enough words to express the beauty about our wedding pictures, but WOW!

J&C

Sent on 10/16/2009

Darren · Married on 06/20/2009

I had to book this vendor myself, my now wife met Paola until the actual day we got married, but she and her staff were just great and made us all feel relaxed and comfortable. Professional, prompt and fun, her patience and talent were key on such a stressful day, but most importantly, the amazing photography that captured so many moments and moods of our day, made us highly recommend The pearl photography!

Sent on 09/03/2009

Jon · Married on 01/04/2009

Great pictures.
    They were very kind and very professional.
    Paola did an amazing job!
    We were truly stunned with the quality of the pictures.

Sent on 04/17/2009

Sara · Married on 12/20/2008

I have to agree with the other reviewers. Pearl did an amazing job. They set up a nice package for use and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 04/23/2009

Mike · Married on 08/01/2008

We just loved our experience with this team! From the moment we got on the phone to the day we received our pictures. They are very professional, our day was stress free and they guided us through with ease and fun! Paola, truly understood our preference and style. Breathtaking pictures!

Sent on 03/10/2009

Allegra · Married on 05/05/2012

The Pearl Photography was fabulous to work with! My pictures turned out absolutely amazing and very artistic. Paola even helped me with my make-up on the big day! I highly recommend The Pearl Photography and will certainly use them again for my next big event.

Sent on 05/18/2012
  • Mrs. Cortes

Becca · Married on 11/07/2008

Paola did an amazing job, fresh and classic, the way we imagined us to be like, we also had a second photographer and both were creative and made us feel comfortable and not to posy, tons of patience! The pictures captured moments that will be saved for always! I recommend this company, they are actually doing one of my best friends wedding in just a few months!!

Sent on 04/16/2009
  • F

christina · Married on 10/24/2009

I am so impressed with Paola and her amazing ability to capture the moment in any situation. My husband and I were so excited when we received our engagement photos and couldn't wait to see what she would do with our wedding. Well, we got everything and more! I look forward to working with Paola again for future weddings and events. Thanks Paola for your beautiful work and we will be recommending you to everyone we know!
    Christina and Emerson Bran

Sent on 11/13/2009

Theresa · Married on 09/06/2009

I am very happy with the services that The Pearl Photography provided me with. As someone who decided to get married, then planned a wedding and was married 3 months later - it means a lot when someone is very responsive and quick to get back to you.

Sent on 09/22/2009