The Pavilion on Crystal Lake Reviews

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 6
The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 7

Heather Carroll · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Fantastic!

If you want to have a no stress day this is the place to go. I don't consider myself high maintenance (but who does!) but all out family was shocked by how calm I was on our wedding day and it really was a testament to how well planned and attentive the staff at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake was and how well we were set up for success for our day!

Everything was perfect! We had a crowd of people who really know good food and everyone there was raving about the food from the presentation to flavors! We did the blazing donuts and milk and cookies and they were both a tremendous hit. We were so worried when it was raining on and off that day but our day of Coordinator Cate made the day seem less and flawless. It could not have been a more perfect day! Thank you all so much for all your hard work and dedication to making our day the best day ever! From day one everyone involved in the planning and coordinating process stayed in contact with us and made it easy and stress free! Our friends and family go to a lot of weddings and people were raving about every aspect of the day.we worried about nothing! All the details were covered and double checked- nothing felt left to chance! We never would have had such a great experience without the guidance and help from all the planners and coordinators throughout the process! We are forever thankful for a perfect day!

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Hi Heather! Thank you so much for taking the time to send along such nice words! The team and I had such a great time planning, and outing together your big day! We hope that you and Ryan are enjoying married life! Congratulations again, love Cate, and the CT Wedding Group Family!

Nicole R · Married on 07/21/2019

July Wedding - Pavilion on Crystal Lake

As a couple that was unsure of what they were looking for on their big day, CWG helped immensely in taking the pressure off of us when it came to figuring out the big picture and the little details in between. We immediately fell in love with the venue during our initial walk through, and were already picturing our ceremony in the woods. CWG's team helped answer all of our questions and made us feel confident throughout the entire process. Our wedding coordinator, Cate, was a calming presence on the day of our wedding, ensured that we were always comfortable throughout the night, and was able to adjust the wedding timeline on the fly. After we handed over our core décor pieces, she did a fantastic job bringing our vision to life with very little direction on our part. We would highly recommend Cate and the CWG team for your wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kristen Misset · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

First off I wish I could give 100 stars! CT Wedding Group is AMAZING and truly helps alleviate all the stress that comes with planning a wedding. From the day we booked The Pavilion on Crystal Lake to the end of our wedding day, there was always someone there making sure everything was going exactly as planned! Their attention to detail is impeccable. CT Wedding Group helped keep us on track with timelines and was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. Our day of coordinator, Cate, was SO attentive and sweet and really helped make the day perfect—she was so on top of everything, I didn’t have to worry about a thing! We fell in love with The Pavilion the moment we saw the beautiful outdoor ceremony space and the rustic feel of the reception area, but we were truly blown away with how gorgeous everything looked on our wedding day! So many of our guests came up to us and commented how stunning the whole venue was. Another thing everyone was raving about was the food—so delicious!! There was such a variety of appetizers, and the mac & cheese bar & Blazing Donuts were both HUGE hits with our guests! The Walking Taco Late Night Snack was super tasty as well and such a fun way to end the night (I think my husband had about 3 himself!). We even got to take home a bunch of leftovers, which of course we devoured the next day! We are so happy that we chose The Pavilion on Crystal Lake for our wedding and got to work with CT Wedding Group. They literally made our dream wedding a reality and we are forever grateful to them for helping make our wedding day perfect! I wish we could do it all over again!! We HIGHLY recommend CT Wedding Group—picking them will be the best decision you will make!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 8

Ashley Mongillo · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Day Ever!

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake was outstanding! As the bride, I literally had no worries for the day. Your day of coordinator makes it so you are kept in the loop the entire day and kept the stress away. Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff and food was fantastic! Our guests were raving out the vast options they had for food just during cocktail hour. The venue even put food aside for us to take home. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Heather Lessard · Married on 06/21/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding

This venue truly was amazing, we had a magical night. Everything went so smooth and there was always someone available to help with anything that was needed. I give the venue and wedding group 5 stars! So happy with our outcome!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 16
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 17
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 18

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much Heather! We are so thrilled to hear what a magical time you had celebrating with us. We truly enjoyed working with you both, and cannot wait to see the photos when they come in from your beautiful day! Congratulations again!

Love, Allie & The CT Wedding Group Family
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We had the best day of our lives (so far!) all thanks to CT Wedding Group! I cannot thank them enough for all they did during the entire process. Everyone we interacted with from the initial appointment, to dealing with payments, various planners answering any questions we had along the way, and our day of planner, were beyond AMAZING! Every email and phone call with them was so helpful regardless of the topic. They were prompt to respond to questions or requests. Our day of coordinator, Allie, was the most helpful, sincere, and amazing person we could have had on our big day. She handled everything and we didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything went so perfectly. We've also received such amazing compliments about the venue, the staff, and the food! Hands down the best wedding food we've ever had, and a lot of our guests agreed. We highly recommend the CT Wedding Group to any bride, you will not be disappointed and you too will have the best day of your lives!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Nancy Brecher · Married on 06/09/2019

I was blown away

I was blown away by my son's wedding reception this past weekend at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake. From the amazing food including presentation and taste to the lovely setting overlooking the lake. Allie did a fantastic job of keeping everything organized, managing the details and helping us throughout the evening. I don't know how she did it really as she was there each time we needed her and always checking on the details to make sure everyone was having a great time. We had over 150 attendees and everyone is saying this was the wedding reception to beat.

Sent on 06/13/2019

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Oh my goodness Nancy, thank you SO much for the feedback on Samantha and Zacks wedding at The Pavilion! Your family is so wonderful, and we had the best time celebrating with you. I am so thrilled to hear that you and your guests were able to enjoy every minute of their momentous day!

Congratulations again to you & the family!

-Allie Feitelson
  • Lisa

Lisa T · Married on 05/31/2019

Perfect Wedding Reception

I could not have asked for a better wedding day. The Connecticut Wedding Group was so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process, but on the day of the wedding I was even more impressed with how everything else. I have had so many people come up to us after the event to say how great the wedding was, how quick the service was, how amazing the food was, and everything in between. Our day of coordinator, Allie, was phenomenal and handled everything for us that day. We are so happy that we choose the Pavilion on Crystal Lake for our wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2019

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Oh my gosh, Lisa! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience to us, we truly appreciate it so much. I'm so grateful I was able to share in your day and help you celebrate - you're such wonderful people and your wedding was a blast! Congratulations again! Love, Allie
  • Melissa

Melissa Gold · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing venue with an amazing team

My husband and I got married at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake 3 weeks ago and we loved every moment of our special day! Everything there is beautiful! The food was amazing and we have not stopped receiving positive feedback ever since. Samantha, our day of coordinator, was absolutely wonderful!! She made sure we had everything we wanted and needed to make our day the very best.
    We couldn't have asked for a better experience from beginning to end

Sent on 06/17/2019

Melissa!

You are honestly so sweet! Can we please re-live your wedding day? The entire day from start to finish was not only stunning, but filled with endless laughter, and joy!! Myself, and the entire team, adored helping you & Evan plan and celebrate your wedding day. I can not wait to see your photos!

Congratulations again to you both, and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

With Love, Samantha and your CT Wedding Group Family!

meredith · Married on 05/19/2019

Live up to expectations!

I experienced how amazing the CT Wedding Group was through a friends wedding. She had said how little they had to worry about and how easy they made the whole process of getting married, so I decided to use them too and was not disappointed! My wedding day was seamless and if ANYTHING went wrong at all, I definitely didn't know about it. Many guests said it was the best/most fun wedding they'd ever been to. Everything went according to schedule thanks to our coordinator being on point!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Meredith and Eric!

Thank you so much for such kind words! We loved being apart of your wedding and absolutely adore you all! Please send us along photos when you get them!! All the best- Jenna and The Pavilion Family

Melissa Beck · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing venue

I just want to say how amazing my wedding was at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake! The staff was so professional and helpful when I needed something, especially Cate (she was my life savor when someone accidentally spilled red wine on my dress). I couldn’t have chosen a better place to get married! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Dyana · Married on 05/10/2019

perfect venue

Everything turned out great for our wedding at The Pavilion. We had been to a wedding there previous to ours, so we had a chance to see the venue, which had the rustic atmosphere I was looking for for my wedding. We got lucky and booked the last date available in May, ten months out! I was worried it would not be enough time to get everything in order, but the team at CT Wedding Group assured me it was plenty. The whole team was great leading up to our wedding day, making sure I had everything and kept track of everything for me. The coordinators in charge on the day of our wedding were awesome. Cathy and her team made sure the ceremony, decor, food, seating arrangements were all perfect and everything was just as I wanted it. I received so many compliments on how quaint and cozy the venue was, and how amazing and delicious all the food was. Guests told me that the food was by far the best they ever had out of any wedding they've been to. Overall, our wedding was perfect and so much fun that it flew by! We are so happy we had our wedding at The Pavilion.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Emily Wiecek · Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond Perfect!!!

The planning experience was seamless. CWG was so responsive and answered all of our questions so quickly. CWG kept us on task so we always knew what we needed to do next. The vendors that they recommended were amazing. Every person at CWG that we talked to made us feel like the only client they were working with. Everyone did everything they could to make our vision a reality. We couldn’t be happier and would recommend CWG to anyone and everyone. Our wedding day was beyond our wildest dreams. Every single detail was taken care of for us. We did not have to worry about a single thing. The food was incredible. The venue is gorgeous. The staff is professional, kind, and so focused on making the day run smoothly. Our day-of-coordinator, Allie made our day beyond perfect. From answering all of our questions and taking care of needy family members to getting us to exactly where we needed to be; we owe our seamless day to her. She met us at the end of the aisle after the ceremony with our favorite drinks and made sure we had some time alone together. We are so grateful to her and CWG. This was the best day of our lives.

Sent on 06/03/2019

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Oh my goodness, Emily! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. We had the most amazing time working with you both, and I am so grateful I was able to share in those memories with you! Thrilled to hear what a wonderful time you had!

Congratulations again! Love, Allie & CT Wedding Group

Kristina Teixeira · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly Perfect Wedding Day!

I wish I could give this venue more than 5 stars! This was the first venue we looked at for our April 2019 wedding and I was hooked as soon as I saw the beautiful view of the lake. Working with Connecticut Wedding Group was an absolute dream! Every month they would check in with our wedding process and offered suggestions/ideas along the way. If I ever had a quick question, I would get a response in a matter of minutes. On the day of our actual wedding, everything was beyond perfect. The venue was absolutely beautiful and all the decor they used was exactly what I pictured our wedding to look like. Everyone was so incredibly kind from the bartenders to the servers to our amazing wedding coordinator, Samantha. Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with and truly made our wedding day so perfect. I would recommend The Pavilion on Crystal Lake in a heartbeat to any couple looking for an absolute amazing wedding experience!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Kristina!
    Thank you so much for these truly kind words! Myself, and the entire team loved helping you both plan & celebrate your stunning wedding with us. The entire day was truly amazing! The amount of laughter, and loved that surrounded you & Dan the entire day was spectacular. We are so incredibly happy for you both!! Congratulations again!

Love,
    Samantha and your CT Wedding Group Family
  • Kearney

Kearney · Married on 04/14/2019

The Epitome of "Best Day Ever!"

I am admittedly a “glass half empty” type of person, and so when I say that my wedding day was the epitome of “Best Day Ever!” I truly mean it. Every detail of the wedding was absolutely beautiful and perfect. We had the absolute pleasure and honor in having Cate as our wedding coordinator, and needless to say, my husband and I officially dubbed her “Cate the Great” before cocktail hour even started. The nickname is of course, deserving. She was FANTASTIC.

Some of the moments that stick out:
    My bridesmaids and I decorated the gazebo with drapery that started flying off in different directions by mid-afternoon. We didn’t have enough time to fix it before first look, so of course, Cate handled it by wrapping it around the gazebo so BEAUTIFULLY! Not only that, but the decor inside the Pavilion was one of a kind and above and beyond what my imagination or Pinterest could even fathom (and I’d like to think I’m pretty creative)
    Immediately as we walked off from the ceremony, Cate was waiting for us with our his/hers drink, as well as a sampling of the cocktail hour goodies ready in the bridal suite. She had told us about this during our final appointment, but we’d forgotten about it entirely, so it was such a pleasant surprise!
    Our wedding license was left behind in the cottage where we were getting ready, and Cate took the initiative to grab it, catch the pastor before he left, had him fill out the blanks, sealed it, and delivered it to my waiting hand (since I had wanted to send it out myself). This, in my opinion is above and beyond because I worried about making sure to get this done in the days leading up to the big day. I even asked my MOH to remind me about it.
    When we were at our honeymoon, I had mentioned to my husband that I didn’t think our guests took advantage of our open bar enough and he said (verbatim), “Oh they did! You just didn’t notice because you didn’t end up going to the bar, since Cate the Great had a drink waiting for you EVERY TIME the glass in your hand was running low!” Now that I think back on it, he was right!
    I’m sure this is NOT part of her job that night, but when some of my guests and I asked Cate (and some of the staff) to dance with us, they were such great sports about it!

I have heard from MANY guests that our wedding was by far the best they’ve attended because it was a) fun; b) unique; c) had a beautiful setting; d) well planned and staffed; or e) BEST FOOD (in many cases, ALL OF THE ABOVE). Truly, it was the best day ever, thanks to Cate and team!

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Kearney and Tim! This review is amazing, Thank you so much!! (When I came in the day after you wrote this review, the team made a sign that now sits over my desk that reads #catethegreat). I had such a great time coordinating your big day, and I am so happy to hear that it was the epitome of the Best Day Ever! Congratulations again to both of you! Love Cate, and the CT Wedding Group Family!

Caitlin Atwell · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

From the very first meeting to the last details meeting the CWG staff was nothing but amazing! They were so attentive with everything and everyone! I cannot say enough about them! They made our day even more perfect than it already was! I would recommend them to anyone! And our wedding planner Cathy and her whole team were also amazing!!! We can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 19

Claire Bias · Married on 04/05/2019

I can’t say enough positive things about The Pavilion

Our experience at The Pavillion was amazing. The staff was always there making sure we were in schedule, we had food, and everyone including the wedding party was situated. The food and bar were incredible, I highly recommend the bar snacks, they were a huge hit! The venue was everything we wanted and more. Our day wouldn’t have been nearly as great without the help of Allie and her staff, they were beyond fabulous! I can’t say enough positive things about the venue, staff, food and experience!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 20
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 21
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 22

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Hi Claire!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your wedding with us! We are so happy to hear what a wonderful time you and Jared had celebrating with us at The Pavilion. Literally everything about your wedding was so much fun... bar snacks, pasta stations, centerpieces, and PRETZELS! You knocked it out of the ball park, and we enjoyed every minute working with you to bring it all to life. Congratulations again!!

Nina · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing experience!

Our wedding day was everything we could have hoped for and more. They made it a stress-free day. We will say we have heard of people saying they didn’t have time to eat at their wedding etc. That definitely wasn’t the case here. Allie (our wedding coordinator) made sure we always had a drink and took time to get us to eat. She did such a phenomenal job especially since the ceremony was originally supposed to be outdoors. She made the inside look amazing and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. We loved that she tried to make everything perfect for us. She was so great with keeping everything on time and keeping everyone on track.

Also, our experience with CT wedding group was amazing! They always answered all of our questions and never left us hanging. When we were stuck, they always had great advice and definitely kept us on track since we had no clue what we were doing. They were always friendly and exactly what to say. I will definitely recommend others to come you guys as a place to look at to get married. We definitely feel that we made an amazing choice going with you guys (even though everyone thought we were crazy after going on one venue tour)! They are the best!

Sent on 03/29/2019
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 23

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Thank you so much or your kind words, Nina! I am so thrilled to hear what a wonderful time you and Dane had celebrating your wedding at The Pavilion with us. Every single thing about your wedding - from your vibrant centerpieces, being swept off your feet during your first dance, to your his & her favorite candy favors - was simply perfection. We cannot wait to see the rest of your photos!

Thank you again for choosing to celebrate with us!
    Love, Allie & CT Wedding Group

Shelby Iapoce-Lintz · Married on 12/22/2018

Above and beyond what we could imagine!

The whole wedding experience with the team at the Pavilion was absolutely amazing! They were incredibly professional (yet still super fun) and offered legitimately helpful advice while also being flexible to new ideas. My husband and I had always wanted a summer wedding, but due to military obligations we had to have it during the winter, and it was perfect, thanks to the CT Wedding Group. My maid of honor and I are also celiac, and they were very adaptive to our dietary restrictions. Our guests agreed that it was hands down some of the best food they’ve ever eaten (especially for a wedding!)

Sent on 12/28/2018

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shelby! We're so happy to hear you & your guests had such an amazing day at The Pavilion celebrating your momentous day. Jess, myself, and the whole team had a blast working with you - and we're still talking about what a HIT your outside lounge was! Please don't be a stranger, come say hi anytime :)

Love, Allie & CWG Family

Sarah Wilamowski · Married on 12/08/2018

It was absolutely fantastic

We had Cate for our wedding on December 8th. She was absolutely phenomenal and I would recommend her time and time again. As soon as we met her she was extremely professional and reassuring that everything was going to go perfect the day of. She made me feel so special, checking in on me multiple times of the day on the day and giving positive words of encouragement. She gave me everything and more especially when I decided to have my ceremony outside with less than 2 hours to go. If you are lucky to have her on your wedding day you are in the best hands possible.

The entire planning process went so smoothly. They sent emails to check in, offer suggestions and tell us about the new things they added. They always answered my questions as thoroughly as possible. Ashley at the front desk was an absolute joy to talk to when things came up at the last minute. She knew almost every answer and when she didn't, she got an answer immediately so that I didn't have to worry. The tasting dinner is one of the best experiences, they have so many things for you to try and have the entire venue set up like it would be on your wedding day. It really does help put your mind at ease.

The chef and kitchen staff was able to accommodate all of the weird allergies we had and didn't have to change their entire meals. We received so many compliments on the food and all the staff, and still do almost a month later. The amount of opinions and food you get is well worth the price, I honestly couldn't believe the opitions and all they have to offer.

When everything was said and done, working with/ having the people I did st ther CT Wedding group make me want to do it all again.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Karin · Married on 12/07/2018

Just say “I do”

Our wedding day was better than we could have hoped! The entire team managed to think of each detail before we even had the chance to worry about it and we truly were able to be completely immersed in our day. Everything from the pre-wedding logistics in the cottage, ceremony transitions and making sure we got to eat (yumm) went smoothly. Days after the wedding our guests are still raving about the delicious food! This venue was perfect for us, it’s the best combination of rustic and chic and we felt it perfectly reflected our personalities, especially after the team added their decor for finishing touches. There is nothing we would change about this day, only that it had to end.
    From the first day we met the CWG staff we felt comfortable that they were professional and dedicated to creating our wedding vision. Everyone was organized and always “on top” of whatever may be coming next. On our wedding day Jenna left me with no worries. She noticed things I would never have thought of and truly exemplified what a wedding planner does. She went above and beyond and always stayed calm and collected which helped me a lot. She did it all from bustling my dress, managing drunken bridesmaids and ensuring we always had fresh drinks. One look from her and I knew it would all be perfect; and it was. Thank you to the entire team and Jenna for the work you do. It was a pleasure working with you. Without a doubt CWG and The Pavilion on Crystal Lake delivered everything as promised and more.Thank you for caring about the success of our day just as much as we did.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 24
    The Pavilion on Crystal Lake 25

Karin and Brandon!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I cannot thank you enough for including my team and I in your special day! Getting to know you and your families was an absolute blast. Your cozy, romantic wedding are what dreams are made of! I hope you are enjoying your first new year as Mr. and Mrs.! Cheers!! - Jenna
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Yung · Married on 12/01/2018

100% Recommend - If we could get married to each other again, we would!

Our wedding day was great! Our day of coordinator, Cate, was the best! Both of our parents were extremely impressed with how smoothly everything ran. We are still receiving compliments on how fun the day was and how tasty the food was!

We will recommend all of our friends to get married at a CT Wedding Group Venue!

Wedding planning with CT Wedding Group was also really easy. We knew where we were at and what we needed to do at every step. I loved that someone was available to talk to me every time I called and that my emails would never go unanswered for more than 24 hours! It was amazing customer service, and we felt very special the whole time :)

Sent on 12/13/2018

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Hi Ali and Nick! Thank you so much for this great review! Your wedding day was so beautiful, and myself and the team had such a great time helping to put it all together for you! I hope married life is treating you well! Congrats again!! -Cate

Sarah Doyle · Married on 11/25/2018

We love Connecticut Wedding Group!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to all of the hard work from Connecticut Wedding Group. Everyone was so helpful from the moment we toured the Pavilion on Crystal Lake right up until we left the venue on our wedding night. The wedding planning team was available to us day and night to answer questions and give us ideas while we planned our big day. One of the coolest parts about planning was getting to attend "date night" where you drink their featured cocktails and taste menu items with other couples getting married that season. We had such a blast and were impressed with everyone there. We got to meet everyone that would be working with us on our wedding day, from chefs to servers to bartenders. You also get the chance to sample many of the amazing add on options like special desserts or late night snacks. On our wedding day Cathy made sure every detail went perfectly. She was there to reassure us, keep us on schedule and make sure we had food and drink at all times! Cathy coordinated all of our vendors and kept the day running smoothly. We opted to include a hot drink station before our ceremony because we chose to get married outside at the gazebo in late November. Our guests were so impressed with the friendly staff and hot drinks (with an option to add a cordial!) All of our guests raved about the food. From appetizers to the main course, it is honestly the best food you will ever eat at a wedding!! We dropped all of our decor off the week of the wedding and were not disappointed in how the crew set everything out. They even included some of their own decor to tie everything together. This venue is beautiful inside and out and the staff make the entire wedding planning process as stress free as possible. We cannot recommend The Pavilion on Crystal Lake or Connecticut Wedding Group enough!

Sent on 02/23/2019

The Pavilion on Crystal Lake's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to be there for your's and Sean's special day!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness in the future as husband and wife!
    -Cathy & The Pavilion Team
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/24/2018

The most organized day of our lives!

The pavilion on crystal lake was nothing short of perfect. Allie was our day of coordinator and she helped our day run extremely smoothly! Made sure we had enough food, enough drink & always checking in with us throughout the night. Leading up to the day, the offices were always within reach by phone call or email. Always had quick response times and always pleasant!
    The biggest compliment we got all night was how good the food was. Everyone was raving about how good it was.
    The venue was everything we wanted and more. The perfect rustic vibe, held our 140 people very comfortable without feeling smooshed! Using the loft this venue holds up to 200! The view of the lake was absolutely gorgeous and even though it was a chilly winter day the pictures we got by the gazebo in the woods. We got married at our church but I can picture how beautiful the gazebo would be for a ceremony!

Sent on 12/08/2018