The Paper Vow Reviews

69 Reviews for The Paper Vow

• Eleanor

Eleanor P. · Married on 01/05/2021

Exceptional Paper Products

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our paper goods for our wedding turned out! Christy provided exceptional and extremely timely preparation of proofs and all items needed for our wedding day. From custom napkins, beverage signage, ceremony leaflets, to the cutest cheese flag name cards and couple’s crossword puzzle - Christy was creative and captured our wedding vision perfectly! Every time we had questions or thoughts on design, Christy responded almost instantly which helped keep things on track! We have loved looking back at the video footage and photographs and love how all the paper goods integrated perfectly to tell our story. All of our guests loved the details!

Sent on 09/29/2019

The Paper Vow's reply:

Thank you so so much! Your wedding was beyond fun to work on and loved ALL the amazing little details you both thought of that you wanted to include on your special day! My favorite, still, may be the crossword puzzle in your guest boxes! :) Thank you again and so happy for you both!
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Paper Products

Christy did an amazing job on our invitation suite and day of paper goods. She listened to our ideas and translated it to a beautiful and moody invitation that matched our vision. She created menus that matched our invitations and other signage that was all on theme but nothing every felt repetitive. She also created our seating chart, where each table was a different beer along with matching table numbers. We got so many compliments on our invitations, menus and other paper goods from Christy. Many family members said it was some of the nicest paper goods they have seen for a wedding. Along with her amazing talent, Christy was wonderful to work with. She was always open to our suggestions and helpful in anything we needed. I recommend Christy to anyone planning a wedding or another event!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Meghan H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely spectacular.

Christy did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding invitations, all day of paper goods, and thank you cards. She met up with us months prior to our wedding, keenly listened to our vision for our invitation suite, and offered awesome ideas that we didn’t even know were options. We left our first meeting knowing that we had chosen the perfect person for the job. We are absolutely in love with all the work Christy did for us, and she is SO sweet and an absolute pleasure to work with. We recommend The Paper Vow to anyone planning a wedding or other event. Thank you, Christy!

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Paper Vow's reply:

Meghan, thank you SO much for all your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you throughout the whole process! You guys were amazing being so open to suggestions and letting the creative juices flow! :) Thank you times a million! Congrats again!

Laurie · Married on 11/10/2018

Working with Christy was such a wonderful collaboration. Bride was out of town and sharing inspirations and ideas via e-mail and phone is not always easy but Christy made it very easy and she was able to quickly figure out what our vision was and create a fabulous invitation suite. She had great suggestions and direction for us.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Savannah H. · Married on 10/06/2018

Christy is phenomenal!

Christy was absolutely amazing to work with! She created custom invitations and ceremony programs for me that perfectly matched my 'Fall Elegant' theme. From finding paper with a velvet appearance to creating an extremely unique wedding day timeline program, I could not have been happier with all of our Wedding paper goods that Christy provided us!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Christy helped make my wedding perfect! From the beautiful invitations to ensuring that theme was tied throughout all the day of details...all my visions came to life and exceeded any expectation. I got so many compliments on all her work. Plus, Christy was great to work with. She was very responsive and organized. I highly recommend The Paper Vow!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

The Paper Vow's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for all your kind words! I LOVED how personal your wedding touches were. It was such a pleasure working with you and greatly appreciate the review! Best wishes!!

Jaime · Married on 08/18/2018

Christy was so wonderful to work with! She is so creative and shows a true passion for everything she does! Vendor response time is so huge when planning a wedding and Christy was always right there when we had a question or new idea! We absolutely love our invitations! We did a Gatsby Theme Style Invite and all of our guests are texting us as they receive them in the mail!! Thank you Christy for everything!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

The Paper Vow's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Your wedding suite was beyond fun to work on with the Gatsby style. I am beyond excited that you loved the final product! Best wishes to you both!! oxox
  • Allissa

Allissa · Married on 06/16/2018

June 2018 Wedding

Our planner highly recommended The Paper Vow for our wedding paper goods. Christy met with us to go over our Tolkien/Irish themed vision for our big day and completely embraced it. She nailed the font, colors, and overall look of everything. We loved the quality of the paper used for our wedding suite and beautiful wood grain texturing to the envelope inserts. She was able to get us drafts of everything in an extremely timely manner, which was so helpful during some hiccups with the venue. We would highly recommend her for any paper good needs you may have!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Laura B. · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful and unique!

Christy did a wonderful job with our save-the-dates, invitations, and table numbers!! She really gets to know your preferences and creates a unique design just for you! I loved the consistency of the theme throughout the pieces, and everything turned out beautifully!! Christy was a pleasure to work with and made everything easy for us :).

Sent on 10/28/2018

The Paper Vow's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Laura! Beyond happy you loved each piece and loved being able to create something special for you and Avi. Best wishes!!

Marcie · Married on 10/21/2017

Christy is talented, patient, enthusiastic and efficient. She did all the invitations & enclosures, welcome bag labels and inserts, seating chart, table no., candy table, gift table, wedding programs, place cards for my 240 guest wedding October 21,2017. I could not have been more pleased with her or her finished product. I would recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

Paper Vow made it so easy to design my Save The Date, she very receptive to what I was looking for. She was so easy to work with the price was so REASONABLE!!! I can't wait to work with Paper Vow on my wedding invitation!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

We LOVED working with Christy! She made the entire process seamless and enjoyable. We had a challenging time blending the bride and mother of the brides two different styles together but Christy came up with a design that perfectly blended the two and pleased both parties. She also came up with a fun unique menu for us, along with a welcome board, timeline board, and welcome letters for our welcome bags. We were so pleased with how everything came out and she was so easy to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Megan · Married on 12/30/2016

Christy was so great to work with! She took my vision and created something unique and personal do our wedding! Christy created awesome coordinating pieces as well - programs, seating chart, etc. She worked with our budget as well!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/03/2016

The designs are very customizable!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

Christy designed my wedding invitations, welcome letters, personalized tags for welcome bags and programs for our ceremony! I couldn't be happier with the work she did and I got so many compliments on them. Christy spent so much time working with me to come up with a design that was completely original and perfect. She is extremely talented and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Paper Vow to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Christina · Married on 10/14/2016

Look at the different options she provides - if you like something from one design and another from a different design, don't be afraid to ask to merge them. She is so accommodating and wants to help you create your vision! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Kelsie · Married on 09/17/2016

I looked everywhere for somebody to do our invites, then finally I found the paper vow on Pinterest and it was a weight of my shoulders they did everything perfectly. I'm so happy with them and I know everybody will love them as we!

Kaitlynn · Married on 09/09/2016

I can't tell you enough how happy I was to work with Christy ( The Paper Vow) on my Save The Dates. I was instantly attracted to her booth at the bridal show she had really cute designs and I knew she would be perfect for the job. I work a very hectic schedule and didn't have the time to do these myself and she reassured me that she would help me with the whole thing. She was very quick to respond to emails while we were trying to figure out everything. She sent me a couple samples and then we made little changes and then BOOM they are perfect!!! I sent them out and have had so many of my friends and family tell me they are the best they have ever seen and they don't want to throw them away. She was very helpful with my budget too I didn't want to spend that much on these. The quality of the save the date was great too(thick and not flimsy). Thank you so much Christy I will be recommending you to anyone that gets married. Anyone looking should contact her!

Sent on 04/15/2016

The Paper Vow's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kaitlynn! It was such a pleasure working with you and so glad you found us at the bridal show!

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

I loved working with The Paper Vow! She was able to work with me on an 'al la carte' deal since I only needed reception cards and belly bands to finish up my invitation suite. I provided her with a sample of my invitations and she designed cards that matched perfectly. The whole process was effortless and I would definitely recommend her services to any future bride!!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Erin · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Christy has been an absolute dream. From start to finish the entire process was so easy and the results were everything that we hoped for. Christy helped us create customized save the dates, invitations, rehearsal dinner invites, and day-of stationary so everything is cohesive. We received so many calls and texts from friends and family telling us the invites were the most beautiful invitations they've ever received - the quality of them was excellent! I've been recommending her to all my friends! You will be in great hands using The Paper Vow.

The Paper Vow's reply:

Thank you so much Erin, it has been so much fun working with you and creating all the little details! Making you this happy makes me even more happy! :)

Andrea · Married on 06/18/2016

Several of our guests called or texted to say these were the BEST invitations they had ever seen!! We absolutely LOVE them, so personal! Thank you, thank you!!!

The Paper Vow's reply:

This has been the most personal invitation suite I have created and could not be more grateful for the wonderful experience working with you both. You are beyond welcome!

I really was trying to find some constructive criticism but it is hard for me to find areas in which Christy and The Paper Vow can improve. Great service, great products. My invitations are my favorite part of my wedding so far!

Meredith · Married on 02/26/2016

My husband and I chose the Ohio Bride Collection with the Ohio Love cut out. The invitations came out beautifully and we received many compliments on the uniqueness. We loved the Ohio Love cut outs so much I worked with Christy on custom place cards for the dinner. I chose a glittery magenta color paper which showed off the Ohio Love cut out even more. The dinner selections shown as pictures instead of just writing made the cards "pop" even more. We received so many compliments and I think I loved the place cards even more than the invitations. Overall, Christy did an outstanding job. I highly recommend her and her prices (I think) are very reasonable and competitive with what is out there but with a far more artsy and creative touch.

Sent on 02/29/2016

The Paper Vow's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Meredith! I think these are my favorite escort cards as well, they will be hard to beat! ;)

Melanie · Married on 01/16/2016

Our invitations and save the dates were perfect! Christy was so helpful and patient. She designed invites that were personal and unique. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Christy at The Paper Vow was absolutely amazing! She was so quick to respond and helped us create beautiful invitations for our big day! She made the entire process easy and enjoyable and was always available to offer advice and insight. I wasn't stressed at all about our invitations because I knew she was taking care of everything.

The ordering process was also super speedy! Within one week of placing our finalized order, we had the invitations. She even sent us the envelopes early so we could begin addressing them. So when the invitations arrived, all we had to do was stuff the envelopes and send them off!

The Paper Vow is a great choice for any bride looking for a stress-free wedding invitation resource!

Sent on 08/03/2015