The Palette Reviews

The Palette 5
The Palette 6
The Palette 7

Laura · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Pam at the Pallette is one of the best floral designers ever! My husband and I had no idea what we wanted so she took our colors and talked with me and from scratch designed the most amazing centerpieces and delivered them perfectly! The Pallette is incredable! I HIGHLY reccomend them!

• D'Arcy

D'Arcy Vanderpool · Married on 12/31/2018

Exquisite and beautiful arrangements all by phone and email.

Pam was absolutely wonderful. She took all my ideas and designed the perfect flowers for our wedding. Because we were getting married right before Christmas I wanted to use greens and colors of the season - all shades of red, nothing pale and romantic. We wanted wild and romantic! She worked me to change a mantle piece and created a beautiful infinity garland to wrap around the two of us, She arrived in plenty of time and made specific changes to enhance the floral appearance of the garden. She does beautiful work. She will make beauty in your setting and enhance your presentation.

The Palette 8
    The Palette 19
    The Palette 20

Anne Adams · Married on 12/21/2018

Reception at Carmine's

I was referred to The Palette by Carmine's coordinator Cassy. Since in live in Palm Springs I needed to trust the info given to me by my wedding and reception contacts. As it turned out I had no reason to worry. I only needed 3 centerpieces and thought the quality might suffer due to being such a small order. Pam at The Palette understood exactly what I wanted. There was minimal amount of going back and forth with questions and the centerpieces came out beautifully--succulents and peonies. Exactly what I wanted and the transaction was handled with the least amount of stress. Thank you Pam!

Allison · Married on 11/04/2018

Spectacular - the only place to go!

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing The Palette was for my wedding day! Pam, the owner, was fantastic to work with!! She was extremely prompt in responding to me, answered every question I had, and reviewed every single idea picture with me to help my wedding vision come to life! The ceremony and reception were gorgeous, and I'm still hearing from friends and family how beautifully decorated our wedding was! Additionally, she was very affordable and added little touches per my request to make my dream come true! Pam is brilliant - undoubtedly, this is who you want to go to for your wedding!! I couldn't have asked for better!!

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing vendor!

Pam was so wonderful and easy to work with and my flowers turned out better than I could have imagined!!! I’m so happy I chose The Palette!

Shelley · Married on 09/02/2018

Pam was great in this whole experience. She had beautiful designs and made my bouquet exactly as I pictured it - actually it was better than I imagined it to be! She was really easy to work with and flexible. Would definitely have The Pallette do our flowers for our next event!

The Palette 21

Jamie · Married on 07/14/2018

OMG Pam is amazing!!! I sent her a picture of a bouquet that I loved and on the day of, I showed up and the bouquets looks EXACTLY like the picture. I planned our wedding from California so it was hard to not be able to meet with her in person but she always answered when I called her and she made the process very easy. I loved my flowers so much that I took them ALL home back to California on the drive across the desert. I definitely recommend Pam and The Palette

Patricia · Married on 05/11/2018

The flowers at our wedding were provided by The Palette. They did a beautiful job and were very reasonable. We were very happy with their service.

• brightbride2018

Carita · Married on 03/31/2018

Pam and the Palette were wonderful. The flowers were fresh and vibrant. She complimented my bouquet (supplied by my chapel). All I had to do was show her a picture. She was available even through the transition for her shop. My flowers were on time and beautiful. It was great!

The Palette 22
    The Palette 23

Lori · Married on 02/24/2018

Contacted Pam at the Palette for last minute centerpieces for our reception at Canaletto at the Venetian, asking for something budget-friendly, but elegant. Gave her a few details about the bride's colors and she quickly gave me a quote by email describing her design idea and it turned out perfect. Price was very reasonable. We did not see the arrangements until they were delivered to the venue on the wedding day, but they were perfect and bigger and more beautiful than expected.

Erika · Married on 11/18/2017

Pam is amazing!!! I planned my destination wedding for my daughter from Texas. I researched vendors by reviews and phone conversations and Pam's reviews were great and after speaking with her I felt totally confident that I found the right florist for the occasion. I gave her all the information I had and sent some samples of the table settings and left the artistry to her. She absolutely hit it out of the park!! Under budget and completely gorgeous! She responds quickly to communications and listens to what you have in mind and only makes it better. I am limited to five stars but she gets my unlimited praise for a job well done and I HIGHLY recommend her for any special event you might have.

Bruce A.

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/22/2017

I was an out of town bride so email and phone were our main ways to communicate. Pam was very open about their schedule and made time to uninterruptedly meet with me. I had a budget, she worked with me. I had a vision, she worked with me. I was stressing out about how to meet with them at the shop to drop off trays and small vases, she made the time to meet with us outside of the venue. She was flexible, attentive, considerate and most of all understood my vision. Everything turned out amazing. Even the things that I didn't mention or forget, her and her staff used their creativity to make it look nice. Thank you The Palette for all of your help over the last 6 months.

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot recommend Pam and the Palette enough, they are amazing! Pam was so professional, answered all of my questions, provided decor suggestions for ceremony and reception via email (with photographs) which was so unbelievably helpful as I was planning and organising the wedding from the UK. i had a vague idea of what I wanted and Pam really brought it to life. The flowers were beautiful, the decor of the whole day far exceeded my expectations. The bouquets and boutonnière were of such high quality and looked beautiful. There was a slight issue with wind on the afternoon, we had planned to use a white runner aisle with petals down the middle, however Pam and the Palette quickly came to a solution and created a beautiful pattern of rose petals down the aisle without the runner. All of the florals and decor photographed so well, I was overwhelmed at how beautiful all of the florals were. Pam and the Team are the best

The Palette 24
    The Palette 25
    The Palette 26

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

The Palette provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding this weekend. My wife is an interior photo stylist for resorts around the world and deals with florists constantly. If you can satisfy her, you are top-drawer. She couldn't say enough about Pam and her staff. They were very responsive and went the extra mile to make everything just perfect. The wedding reception was outdoors in a tent and the wind picked up shortly before the wedding and blew over and broke one of the clear glass vases and they rushed back to fix it. The wedding ended at midnight and their staff was there to take every thing down. Highly recommend them.

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Pam Basilio was fantastic to work with. She was kind, personable, and professional. She responded to emails quickly, and all of our flower arrangements turned out better than expected. I highly recommend The Palette!

The Palette 27
  • Terry

Terry · Married on 09/16/2017

When looking to satisfy our floral needs for the wedding in Las Vegas, there was several vendors to choose from. After reading reviews and talking to other brides, it was without a question that thePalette needed to be hired for our wedding.

Pam and her staff were very responsive to emails and calls. They listened to our ideas for floral but advised us on their own as well. Judging by price, they were very fair as well. Some floral vendors who clearly lacked in quality wanted to charge us significantly more. The Palette gave us quality and beautiful pieces at a reasonable price.

They provided our bridal party floral, our ceremony pieces and our centerpieces. My husband and I love roses! I’m so happy that in all of our wedding pictures the bright red roses (bouquets and boutonniere) stand out so much. The Palette allowed us to have a beautifully decorated ceremony and reception space. After our ceremony they brought they floral pieces into the reception space to allow for more decorations. It really made the room look beautiful at no extra cost.

Before the ceremony the weather didn’t cooperate and one of our large floral pieces knocked over and broke but thePalette came prepared, swapped the vase out, freshened up the flowers and it was good to go!

Thanks to Pam & her team!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

The whole experience with the palette was fast, easy and overall wonderful!

• MMA

Michelleann · Married on 06/01/2017

Pam was awesome! The bouquets were beautiful! She was very accommodating and got everything I envisioned for the flowers on point!

Lien · Married on 05/20/2017

Pam worked with me on my color palette for my wedding and also recommended helpful tips to have my vision for a rustic wedding come to life. She was very flexible with adding on and removing items to my order due to some changes that occurred. She is quick to respond to emails and was very helpful on the day of the wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the Maid/Matron of Honor and the flower girls loved their flower crowns! Thanks so much Pam!

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with Pam was a godsend for our destination wedding in Las Vegas. She flawlessly executed the modern, minimalist vision I had for the floral design in our reception. She worked with me to use vases I picked out myself and helped improvise when some of them were broken in transit.

My bridal bouquet was stunning – a cascade of callas, garden roses, and peonies in perfect condition. The colors were a perfect match for my gown.

Her and her team also helped set up candles and floral in our reception area, and it absolutely took my breath away when I saw it. There were flower arrangements everywhere in our venue, all of them as high-quality as the bridal bouquet. Our sweetheart table was over the top with tilted calla arrangements and floating candles. So romantic!

Hire Pam and you won’t regret it!

Tiffany · Married on 04/22/2017

Pam from the Palette was absolutely amazing! She was so patient and kind with me as i changed my floral needs at least a hundred times (darn you Pinterest and all your ideas)! The flowers turned out amazing, they were great quality, and her prices were the best I could find in town! I could not have asked for more. Thank you so much Pam, you made my wedding breathtaking!

D · Married on 04/08/2017

Pam was exceptional. So professional, honest, and responsive. Her work is beautiful, unique, and so competitively priced for what you are getting. I appreciate all her honesty and feedback she gave. She worked hard to make sure my vision was carried out. She responded immediately to every call and email and was very flexible with different requests and changes. She did great work and my husband and I were so happy with our florals for the wedding. Thank you, Pam!

Sherry · Married on 02/15/2017

Pam has been very helpful since day 1. She patiently worked with me, and delivered exceptional service. We've been in contact for about a year since my engagement, and she's helped me out and responded to my every query. She was also very accommodating with every bit of change I wanted to make. I was very much satisfied with her service throughout and on the day of our wedding. We got what we asked for and more! Couldn't have asked for a better florist!

• FinallyCastro

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2017

Pam is on top of everything!! She responds to fast to emails and has stuck with me through all my issues. I am looking forward to using her on my wedding day and will update my review with pictures!

Anna · Married on 11/19/2016

Pam from thePalette was great to work with! I gave her the details of how we envisioned our special day and she created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding! She was easy to work with, always sweet, responsive to any questions that I had, and an overall pleasure to work with! Her lovely arrangements gave the elegance and romance that we wanted for our wedding venue. Highly recommend!