The Painted Primrose Reviews

119 | Longmont, CO

119 Reviews for The Painted Primrose

• Kaylee

Kaylee Rivera · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Amazing - Beautiful flowers!!

Sabia is the best to work with! She was extremely responsive and answered all one million of my questions. I love her style and vision. She did all the flowers for our wedding and I would not have changed a thing. She listened to my ideas and made them even better than I could imagine. I attached a couple photos to show her work. It is incredible and she is very affordable! Love her! If you can work with her, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Hey Kaylee,

Thank you so much for the kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I loved getting to know you throughout the design process! Your wedding was absolutely breathtaking! Wishing you nothing but happiness and adventure in your marriage! Cheers, Sabia
  • Liz

Liz Sams · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful work!

The ladies at Painted Primrose took such good care of us for our elopement florals! Being from out-of-state, I wasn't able to physically go into the studio beforehand - although you wouldn't know the difference. They took everything from the overall vision to the smallest details into account and created perfect arrangements. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Five stars just aren't enough!

Sent on 06/21/2020

Hi Liz!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely LOVED getting to help you with your elopement and are so happy that you loved your flowers as much as we did! Please send us photos so we can show you guys off :) Wishing you nothing but happiness in your new marriage adventure!

XO Sabia
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/11/2020

Beautiful floral

The floral we got was beautiful and matched our theme. They even came to make sure we liked them and showed us how to put on the boutonnieres and how to hold the bouquets.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Hi Crystal!
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We are SO glad that you loved your flowers! We loved getting to work with you both and hope the start of married life has been nothing but fun. Please send us more photos when you get them back so we can show off your wedding!
  • Ashley

Ashley Mangus · Married on 01/17/2020

Beautiful arrangements, great value

Sabia was great to work with. She was fun to talk to over the phone and respected my limited budget. We went through several iterations of her sending pinterest-esque photo clips to show what arrangements would work for me until we got it perfect. When the flowers arrived at my wedding they were beyond my expectations. She made a non-flower person care about flowers, and all of my bridesmaids had their jaws dropped. I can't wait for our photos to look at the flowers more.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Leyla

Daniel Oberbeck · Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful Work!

I am so happy with the Flowers Sabia and her team created for my wedding this January. Sabia was a pleasure to work with and was very professional and responsive throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend Sabia and her team to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Hi Daniel and Leyla,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We absolutely LOVED getting to work with you and getting to know the both of you throughout the process! Your wedding was absolutely stunning! Wishing you nothing but happiness in your marriage and life!
  • Haaley

Haaley · Married on 12/13/2019

Perfect arrangements for our perfect day

Sabia and her team were all incredibly helpful. At our original meeting they were friendly and got to know us to see what would fit us best.
    They were flexible with flower colors, as long as they were available.
    On the actual day, I cried when I saw my bouquet. It was stunning. All of the centerpieces turned out beautifully and all of what we added was 100% quality.
    I will recommend The Painted Primrose to everyone :)

Sent on 12/16/2019

Haaley,
    Thanks so much for the kind review! I am SO thrilled that you loved your flowers that much! Good tears are always welcome, as long as they doesn't mess with the makeup! (: Wishing you guys the very best!!
    Sabia
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/25/2019

Stunningly talented & perfect

Sabia and her team are truly amazing! We had a lot of floral designs and pieces at our wedding, on top of decor and she made my vision come to life! Sabia was so responsive, efficient, and so easy to work with. I met with her several times and everytime I walked away feeling so excited to see the end result! People were jaw dropped by our floral arrangements and all of the detail that went into making our wedding so magical. We used another vendor for some faux flowers for our arch swag and before Sabia left she wanted to show me pictures and once I saw the arch I became highly disappointed. Without hesitation, Sabia said I have extra greenery and flowers I will fill it. She didn’t have to do that but she did and I will be forever grateful for that!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Brittany,
    Thank you so much for the super kind words! I had such a great time getting to know you throughout the design process, and creating for your special day! I'm so glad we could add that little touch to make everything just right for you! Wishing you nothing but happiness and adventure in your future! XOXO, Sabia

Jackie Piccone · Married on 10/19/2019

Sabia is amazing!

The flowers at our wedding were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I gave her a few pictures of the vibe we were going for and she created gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and arch arrangements. Not only that, but she was well organized and responded quickly to any questions we had, which made the process really low stress and easy. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/18/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

I am so thrilled that you loved your flowers Jackie, please know we loved making them as well! Thank you so, SO much for the kind review! Wishing you guys the very best!! xoxo, sabia
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Experience!

Sabia was amazing from the jump! Meeting in her adorable and unique space to talk about exactly what we wanted was such an enjoyable experience. Halfway through our countdown when I remembered I had forgotten to get corsages for our mothers, Sabia was incredibly responsive and added it to our package no problem. The setup was fantastic and we were even chosen as a wedding of the year at our venue! I believe part of that was due to Sabia's talent! 13/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Hey Jenn,
    Thank you so much for the super kind words! I had so much fun getting to know you throughout the design process, and creating for your big day! Your wedding was amazing, hands down! Wishing you nothing but happiness and adventure in your marriage! XOXO, Sabia
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Sabia went above and beyond what we expected for our wedding flowers. From our first meeting with her, we knew she would be the perfect florist. She truly listened to our budget and designed beautiful arrangements that fit our budget. You really would have never known we had a set budget she did such a beautiful job. My bouquet was AMAZING and was everything I wanted and more. There was also an incident where we forgot to pick up my floral hair clip in time and when my mother arrived to grab it, they were already out delivering the flowers to the venue. Sabia’s team insisted on making another hair clip for me free of charge so I would have it when my hair stylist was available which was amazing because the fact that we forgot to grab it was all our fault. We highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Nicole,
    Thank you SO much for the kind review! It was truly such an joy to work with you in creating your perfect vision for your wedding day. I am so thrilled that you loved your flowers, and we were just so glad to make sure you had what you needed, when you needed it! Wishing you guys the very best!!
    Sabia

Annie · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Floral for Wedding Day!

Sabia did such a fantastic job with our wedding florals! From start to finish she was incredible easy to work with and listened to everything we wanted. The flowers and greenery were so gorgeous the day of the wedding! We received many compliments and are so happy with her service! Thank you Sabia for helping to create a perfect day for us:)

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle M · Married on 09/09/2019

Sabia at Painted Primrose is AMAZING!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Sabia on a styled shoot, and she was so kind and easy to work with throughout the entire process. She has a very creative eye and designed the most incredible arrangements and bouquets. Everything from the floral adorned ceremony arch, bridal bouquet, floral hat, and reception arrangements were beyond perfect! She incorporated so many unique and beautiful florals that perfectly fit the vibe of our event. I highly recommend Painted Primrose if you are looking for a fantastic florist!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Thomas · Married on 08/28/2019

Amazing Flowers for my Wedding

Working with Sabia at the Painted Primrose was easy and she is very responsive. I absolutely loved the flowers she provided for my wedding. I provided pictures of the kinds of arrrangements I liked and Sabia quickly provided flowers that were in season and would meet my desire and stay within my budget.
    She was very responsive to my requests for changes. The flowers arrived on time and as ordered. Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements looked. The quality of the flowers was great. I was worried that they would wilt since the day of my wedding the temp was mid 90's but we had no issues. Overall my experience was A+.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Katie Hunt · Married on 08/26/2019

So helpful!

My husband and I got married at the end of August, which ruled out a lot of my favorite flowers. But Sabia worked with us to find beautiful seasonal alternatives (still in our price range!) for our arrangements. One month later and I still have guests contacting me to comment on how beautiful the florals were. Thanks, Sabia!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Annie

Annie Nab · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Sabia and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! I had a very specific vision for my day that included hanging florals and an elaborate arch and the flowers turned out perfect and they were definitely a showstopper! Sabia was always very responsive over email and met with me in person several times to ensure she could make my vision a reality. Thank you so much, Sabia!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Annie!
    I'm so happy to hear you loved your flowers. It was so fun for me and the whole team to create such stunning and cool designs! Wishing you and Jake the very best!
    Cheers,
    sabia
  • Bree

Bree Patel · Married on 07/20/2019

Sabia & painted primrose are everything amazing.

Sabia!!!

Oh man girl, we want to thank you and your team so much for ALL your hard work with making our vision come true for our wedding day. Literally, everything was perfect. The floral arrangements, the bouquets, the succulents, the cake flowers, the tree stumps and votives, the floral spray, the MANDAP! Gahh, you worked so hard on that Mandap. We want to thank you so much for that. We are definitely still a bit bummed that the rain didn't let up and we had to move the ceremony inside, but thanks to YOU, it was still so beautiful and magical! The greenery from the chandelier's made it feel like we were still outside, which we appreciated so much. We also wanted to tell you that all your hard work on the Mandap did not go to waste! Once the rain settled down, we took ALL our family and bridal party photos in front of it. :) We are so happy we could do that.

Sabia, you have been absolutely incredible throughout this entire process. We truly thank you and will definitely be recommending you to others! Take care, my friend.

Love,
    Bree & Ohm

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Janaki

Janaki · Married on 07/13/2019

Sabia is a flower savant!!!

After the first meeting with Sabia I knew I had found someone really special with a great flow and organization for the wedding planning process. I never felt the need to give Sabia too much direction because I trusted her so much to deliver something 100x more beautiful than I could have imagined and even with those expectations, I was blown away with what Sabia and the team at Painted Primrose delivered on the big day. The bouquets were vibrant and alive with unique flowers I’ve never seen before. We even had a flower that was reminiscent of some type of sea coral! I had SOO many compliments on the flowers. Sabia will listen to every request you have and deliver on it in spades! I wish I could have her make bouquets for me every week - if only I had the need!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Hi Janaki,
    Thank you so, SO much for the kind review! It is truly such an honor to be a part of your big day and get to make such fun designs. I am so thrilled that you loved your flowers, I know we loved making them! Wishing you guys the very best!!
    sabia
  • Melissa

Melissa Kerr · Married on 07/07/2019

Caught our vibe and ran with it!

My husband I chose to work with Sabia for our wedding flowers immediately after meeting her at a Bridal Show. Her genuine personality and ability to explain flowers really set us at ease and we couldnt wait to see what she would come up with. She asked me to create a pinterest board and when we met formally she had already pulled together some great examples. She kept us in budget and really helped me feel good about the flower choices. Fast forward a few months to my wedding day and as I walked around the venue and outside ceremony space, I was just blown away. We had big gorgeous sunflower and greenery floral arrangements everywhere. The giant fountain with sunflowers and greens arranged inside looked so beautiful, most of our guests chose to take their photos in front of it! The centerpieces were cheerful with tons of greenery and sunflower heads, the cake was adorned with simple greenery and the outside ceremony was just incredible with so many sunflowers, babys breath and tons and tons of greenery! Sabia picked up on our vibe and ran with it. I can't recommend her enough for you next flower needs!

Sent on 07/18/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

Hi Melissa! I am so so glad that you LOVED your flowers as much as we did! You were so much fun to work with throughout the entire process and we are so thankful that you chose to trust us for your big day! We can't wait to see all the photos, and hope that you guys are loving married life! Cheers, Sabia
  • Nora

Nora Schuchat · Married on 06/23/2019

Gorgeous flowers and a pleasure to work with

Sabia did an absolutely stunning job for our wedding! She was easy to communicate with (I don't live in Colorado, so I didn't meet her in person until a couple months before the wedding), understood what I wanted from the get-go, and she was able to make suggestions that completed the vision. She did our wedding Chuppah, bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, MOB & MOG corsages, boutonnieres, and reception centerpieces. We really couldn't be happier with how everything came out, truly stunning, and working with Sabia was lovely. Everything was perfect and she worked to keep it all in our budget, and she was flexible with any changes along the way.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Nora,
    I'm so glad you loved your flowers! It was so much fun getting to work with you (even though it was mostly over the phone) and help bring your gorgeous vision to life! You looked absolutely stunning, and I can't wait to see photos! I hope the start to married life has been nothing but fun!
  • Connor

Connor Gysin · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Ever & Locally Owned!

Sabia and Painted Primrose are an outright joy to work with! After a sit down with Sabia in her very cute shop, we were able to draft exactly what we wanted for our wedding flowers! Sabia is knowledgable, experienced and an overall genuine person - the best combination I could've asked for for our big day. Not to mention, her eye for beautiful floral combinations is amazing. I've recommended her work to many of my clients and friends, and I will continue to do so! Thanks for everything Painted Primrose!

Sent on 07/15/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

Hi Connor! I am so excited to hear that you loved your flowers and the design process so much! You and Andrew were so much fun to work with and we feel so lucky to have been a part of your big day! You and your wedding were absolutely stunning! Please stop by and say hi if you are ever in the area! Cheers, Sabia
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfectly matched my ideas

Sabia was amazing. Her flowers turned out exactly as I had imagined when we discussed. Day of everything was smooth and she was around as we had one bridesmaid flower break while taking photos. She was very accommodating in making sure we were not missing anything up until the day before the wedding. The only thing that could have been better was two corsages came apart early into the night.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Nick and Emma,

I'm so glad to hear that you loved your flowers! You two were so fun to work with and I loved getting to know you all! Thank you so much for the feedback in regards to the corsages as well! I'm so sorry to hear that two of them fell apart early on... sometimes those things are so dang delicate! We'd love to refund you for those two or make you a free anniversary bouquet in a year to make up for it! We will reach out via email to see what you would prefer!

Juliana · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful arrangements, excellent service

I could not have been happier with the floral arrangements at my daughter's wedding and reception. Sabia and her team exceeded all my hopes and desires. The arch, bouquets and table decorations were breath taking. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and fragrant. Even though it stormed right before the wedding, not a flower was out of place in the arch. So many people told me what a wonderful eye for detail I had. It wasn't me, is was Sabia. Everything was perfect. I absolutely recommend this florist.

Sent on 06/29/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

Hi Juliana, I'm so incredibly happy to hear that you loved the flowers! Hannah and Curtis had such a gorgeous wedding, and I am so thankful that I got to be a part of it! Please don't hesitate to reach out for any floral needs in the future! Cheers, Sabia
  • Danielle

Danielle Farris · Married on 06/02/2019

The Flowers of MY DREAMS!

We got married two weeks ago and Sabia made the absolute flowers of my dreams! They were incredibly beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She was amazing to work with and rapidly responded to me up until the day of the wedding. You won't be disappointed going with Painted Primrose!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Danielle,
    Thank you so much for such kind words! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding and I hope the start to married life is nothing but fun! Wishing you a lifetime of love and adventure!

Katherine · Married on 05/18/2019

Best florist in town

Sabia at Painted Primrose and her team are the real deal! From our first meeting to when I got my bouquet, I couldn't have made a better choice with a florist. Sabia took the vision of my wedding that we discussed once and turned it into real life. She made some suggestions on what type of flowers we should go with and even recommended different decorating ideas that I never would have thought about. I will confess that I'm no expert on flowers and really had no idea what type of flowers I wanted just the colors. Sabia really helped bring my vision to life when I didn't really know what I wanted other than pretty flowers. Very talented and down to earth team. Thank you Painted Primrose for everything

Sent on 07/10/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

Hi Katherine, I am so glad that you loved your flowers and the process! We had a blast working with you to help bring your visions to life and so much fun getting to know you! We hope that you are settling into married life and enjoying your summer! XO Sabia

Rae S · Married on 04/26/2019

So beautiful!

Painted primrose did an incredible job capturing our look and translating it into a gorgeous wedding day. Sabia and her team created stunning florals and even a wearable floral bow tie!

Sent on 06/05/2019