The Painted Primrose Reviews

The Painted Primrose 4
The Painted Primrose 5
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Rivera · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Amazing - Beautiful flowers!!

Sabia is the best to work with! She was extremely responsive and answered all one million of my questions. I love her style and vision. She did all the flowers for our wedding and I would not have changed a thing. She listened to my ideas and made them even better than I could imagine. I attached a couple photos to show her work. It is incredible and she is very affordable! Love her! If you can work with her, you won't be disappointed.

The Painted Primrose 6
    The Painted Primrose 7
    Sent on 04/30/2019

Hey Kaylee,

Thank you so much for the kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I loved getting to know you throughout the design process! Your wedding was absolutely breathtaking! Wishing you nothing but happiness and adventure in your marriage! Cheers, Sabia

Jackie Piccone · Married on 10/19/2019

Sabia is amazing!

The flowers at our wedding were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I gave her a few pictures of the vibe we were going for and she created gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and arch arrangements. Not only that, but she was well organized and responded quickly to any questions we had, which made the process really low stress and easy. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/18/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

I am so thrilled that you loved your flowers Jackie, please know we loved making them as well! Thank you so, SO much for the kind review! Wishing you guys the very best!! xoxo, sabia

Annie · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Floral for Wedding Day!

Sabia did such a fantastic job with our wedding florals! From start to finish she was incredible easy to work with and listened to everything we wanted. The flowers and greenery were so gorgeous the day of the wedding! We received many compliments and are so happy with her service! Thank you Sabia for helping to create a perfect day for us:)

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Thomas · Married on 08/28/2019

Amazing Flowers for my Wedding

Working with Sabia at the Painted Primrose was easy and she is very responsive. I absolutely loved the flowers she provided for my wedding. I provided pictures of the kinds of arrrangements I liked and Sabia quickly provided flowers that were in season and would meet my desire and stay within my budget.
    She was very responsive to my requests for changes. The flowers arrived on time and as ordered. Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements looked. The quality of the flowers was great. I was worried that they would wilt since the day of my wedding the temp was mid 90's but we had no issues. Overall my experience was A+.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Katie Hunt · Married on 08/26/2019

So helpful!

My husband and I got married at the end of August, which ruled out a lot of my favorite flowers. But Sabia worked with us to find beautiful seasonal alternatives (still in our price range!) for our arrangements. One month later and I still have guests contacting me to comment on how beautiful the florals were. Thanks, Sabia!

The Painted Primrose 8
    The Painted Primrose 9
    The Painted Primrose 10
    Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Annie

Annie Nab · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Sabia and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! I had a very specific vision for my day that included hanging florals and an elaborate arch and the flowers turned out perfect and they were definitely a showstopper! Sabia was always very responsive over email and met with me in person several times to ensure she could make my vision a reality. Thank you so much, Sabia!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Annie!
    I'm so happy to hear you loved your flowers. It was so fun for me and the whole team to create such stunning and cool designs! Wishing you and Jake the very best!
    Cheers,
  • Bree

Bree Patel · Married on 07/20/2019

Sabia & painted primrose are everything amazing.

Sabia!!!

Oh man girl, we want to thank you and your team so much for ALL your hard work with making our vision come true for our wedding day. Literally, everything was perfect. The floral arrangements, the bouquets, the succulents, the cake flowers, the tree stumps and votives, the floral spray, the MANDAP! Gahh, you worked so hard on that Mandap. We want to thank you so much for that. We are definitely still a bit bummed that the rain didn't let up and we had to move the ceremony inside, but thanks to YOU, it was still so beautiful and magical! The greenery from the chandelier's made it feel like we were still outside, which we appreciated so much. We also wanted to tell you that all your hard work on the Mandap did not go to waste! Once the rain settled down, we took ALL our family and bridal party photos in front of it. :) We are so happy we could do that.

Sabia, you have been absolutely incredible throughout this entire process. We truly thank you and will definitely be recommending you to others! Take care, my friend.

Love,
    Bree & Ohm

The Painted Primrose 11
    Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Janaki

Janaki · Married on 07/13/2019

Sabia is a flower savant!!!

After the first meeting with Sabia I knew I had found someone really special with a great flow and organization for the wedding planning process. I never felt the need to give Sabia too much direction because I trusted her so much to deliver something 100x more beautiful than I could have imagined and even with those expectations, I was blown away with what Sabia and the team at Painted Primrose delivered on the big day. The bouquets were vibrant and alive with unique flowers I’ve never seen before. We even had a flower that was reminiscent of some type of sea coral! I had SOO many compliments on the flowers. Sabia will listen to every request you have and deliver on it in spades! I wish I could have her make bouquets for me every week - if only I had the need!!

The Painted Primrose 12
    The Painted Primrose 19
    The Painted Primrose 20
    Sent on 09/01/2019

Hi Janaki,
    Thank you so, SO much for the kind review! It is truly such an honor to be a part of your big day and get to make such fun designs. I am so thrilled that you loved your flowers, I know we loved making them! Wishing you guys the very best!!
    xoxo,
  • Melissa

Melissa Kerr · Married on 07/07/2019

Caught our vibe and ran with it!

My husband I chose to work with Sabia for our wedding flowers immediately after meeting her at a Bridal Show. Her genuine personality and ability to explain flowers really set us at ease and we couldnt wait to see what she would come up with. She asked me to create a pinterest board and when we met formally she had already pulled together some great examples. She kept us in budget and really helped me feel good about the flower choices. Fast forward a few months to my wedding day and as I walked around the venue and outside ceremony space, I was just blown away. We had big gorgeous sunflower and greenery floral arrangements everywhere. The giant fountain with sunflowers and greens arranged inside looked so beautiful, most of our guests chose to take their photos in front of it! The centerpieces were cheerful with tons of greenery and sunflower heads, the cake was adorned with simple greenery and the outside ceremony was just incredible with so many sunflowers, babys breath and tons and tons of greenery! Sabia picked up on our vibe and ran with it. I can't recommend her enough for you next flower needs!

Sent on 07/18/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

Hi Melissa! I am so so glad that you LOVED your flowers as much as we did! You were so much fun to work with throughout the entire process and we are so thankful that you chose to trust us for your big day! We can't wait to see all the photos, and hope that you guys are loving married life! Cheers, Sabia
  • Nora

Nora Schuchat · Married on 06/23/2019

Gorgeous flowers and a pleasure to work with

Sabia did an absolutely stunning job for our wedding! She was easy to communicate with (I don't live in Colorado, so I didn't meet her in person until a couple months before the wedding), understood what I wanted from the get-go, and she was able to make suggestions that completed the vision. She did our wedding Chuppah, bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, MOB & MOG corsages, boutonnieres, and reception centerpieces. We really couldn't be happier with how everything came out, truly stunning, and working with Sabia was lovely. Everything was perfect and she worked to keep it all in our budget, and she was flexible with any changes along the way.

The Painted Primrose 21
    The Painted Primrose 22
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Nora,
    I'm so glad you loved your flowers! It was so much fun getting to work with you (even though it was mostly over the phone) and help bring your gorgeous vision to life! You looked absolutely stunning, and I can't wait to see photos! I hope the start to married life has been nothing but fun!
  • Connor

Connor Gysin · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Ever & Locally Owned!

Sabia and Painted Primrose are an outright joy to work with! After a sit down with Sabia in her very cute shop, we were able to draft exactly what we wanted for our wedding flowers! Sabia is knowledgable, experienced and an overall genuine person - the best combination I could've asked for for our big day. Not to mention, her eye for beautiful floral combinations is amazing. I've recommended her work to many of my clients and friends, and I will continue to do so! Thanks for everything Painted Primrose!

Sent on 07/15/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

Hi Connor! I am so excited to hear that you loved your flowers and the design process so much! You and Andrew were so much fun to work with and we feel so lucky to have been a part of your big day! You and your wedding were absolutely stunning! Please stop by and say hi if you are ever in the area! Cheers, Sabia
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfectly matched my ideas

Sabia was amazing. Her flowers turned out exactly as I had imagined when we discussed. Day of everything was smooth and she was around as we had one bridesmaid flower break while taking photos. She was very accommodating in making sure we were not missing anything up until the day before the wedding. The only thing that could have been better was two corsages came apart early into the night.

The Painted Primrose 23
    Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Nick and Emma,

I'm so glad to hear that you loved your flowers! You two were so fun to work with and I loved getting to know you all! Thank you so much for the feedback in regards to the corsages as well! I'm so sorry to hear that two of them fell apart early on... sometimes those things are so dang delicate! We'd love to refund you for those two or make you a free anniversary bouquet in a year to make up for it! We will reach out via email to see what you would prefer!

Juliana · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful arrangements, excellent service

I could not have been happier with the floral arrangements at my daughter's wedding and reception. Sabia and her team exceeded all my hopes and desires. The arch, bouquets and table decorations were breath taking. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and fragrant. Even though it stormed right before the wedding, not a flower was out of place in the arch. So many people told me what a wonderful eye for detail I had. It wasn't me, is was Sabia. Everything was perfect. I absolutely recommend this florist.

The Painted Primrose 24
    Sent on 06/29/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

Hi Juliana, I'm so incredibly happy to hear that you loved the flowers! Hannah and Curtis had such a gorgeous wedding, and I am so thankful that I got to be a part of it! Please don't hesitate to reach out for any floral needs in the future! Cheers, Sabia
  • Danielle

Danielle Farris · Married on 06/02/2019

The Flowers of MY DREAMS!

We got married two weeks ago and Sabia made the absolute flowers of my dreams! They were incredibly beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She was amazing to work with and rapidly responded to me up until the day of the wedding. You won't be disappointed going with Painted Primrose!

The Painted Primrose 25
    The Painted Primrose 26
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Danielle,
    Thank you so much for such kind words! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding and I hope the start to married life is nothing but fun! Wishing you a lifetime of love and adventure!

Katherine · Married on 05/18/2019

Best florist in town

Sabia at Painted Primrose and her team are the real deal! From our first meeting to when I got my bouquet, I couldn't have made a better choice with a florist. Sabia took the vision of my wedding that we discussed once and turned it into real life. She made some suggestions on what type of flowers we should go with and even recommended different decorating ideas that I never would have thought about. I will confess that I'm no expert on flowers and really had no idea what type of flowers I wanted just the colors. Sabia really helped bring my vision to life when I didn't really know what I wanted other than pretty flowers. Very talented and down to earth team. Thank you Painted Primrose for everything

Sent on 07/10/2019

The Painted Primrose's reply:

Hi Katherine, I am so glad that you loved your flowers and the process! We had a blast working with you to help bring your visions to life and so much fun getting to know you! We hope that you are settling into married life and enjoying your summer! XO Sabia

Rae S · Married on 04/26/2019

So beautiful!

Painted primrose did an incredible job capturing our look and translating it into a gorgeous wedding day. Sabia and her team created stunning florals and even a wearable floral bow tie!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Reese

Reese · Married on 04/12/2019

Perfect Wildflower Wedding

We loved working with Sabia at Painted Primrose! I knew that I wanted to have a wildflower themed wedding, but didn’t quite know what specific wildflowers I wanted. Sabia took that idea and absolutely blew it out of the park. My flowers were so gorgeous and I just want them to last forever! She also made me a custom flower crown that was to die for!!

The Painted Primrose 27
    The Painted Primrose 28
    The Painted Primrose 29
    The Painted Primrose 30
    Sent on 04/15/2019

Hi Reese,
    I'm so happy to hear you loved your flowers! It was so much fun working with you and bringing your vision to life. I hope you and Kenneth have an incredible honeymoon in France!
    xo, sabia
  • Juan

Juan Nino · Married on 03/30/2019

Better than we could have imagined!!!

Sabia and her team absolutely exceeded our expectations! She listened very well to our requests and came up with these gorgeous florals that were unique and beautiful. She was so kind and we would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 03/29/2019

Love Them!

I'm so glad we worked with Painted Primrose for our wedding flowers. We decided kind of late to even go through a florist, but as soon as I reached out to Sabia she was quick to respond and get a phone consultation set up to get everything set into motion. She continued to stay extremely easy to reach throughout the process and flexible to change small things like adding flower girl petals a few days before the wedding. Our flowers were delivered and set up beautifully about 2 hours before the wedding so there was no stress the day of. Thankful for Painted Primrose and definitely recommend this florist to anyone in Colorado!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Kevin Small · Married on 03/29/2019

Excellent flower vendor, highly recommend!

Sabia, the owner, and her incredible staff were incredible! We rented an arch with a flower arrangement and everything went very well. Very helpful and professional. Sabia, though, was the MVP. Due to a sudden illness, a family member of ours who was supposed to pick up our wedding cake wasn't able to. Sabia, however, volunteered to venture out into the pouring rain and pick it up herself! It saved the day for us and we'll be forever grateful :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Patrick Turn · Married on 03/16/2019

The Best Ever

Our experience with Sabia was perfect from start to finish. When we first walked into her store we had little details about what we wanted our wedding to look like, really just some magazine clippings and our color scheme, and Sabia took all of our mixed up thoughts and turned them into exactly what we wanted. She listened to our dreams and married them with her amazing skills. We were so blessed to have her as our florist and would highly recommend her to anyone for any event. Thank you for making our wedding day vision come to life!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautifully Matched

Sabia was great to work with. She made my vision become a reality for our centerpieces and arch floral. I explained my style and theme for the day as well as our colors. As soon as she sent me the initial work up, it was exactly what I was looking for. The day of I walked into our reception and ceremony areas and it was breathtaking. The floral was so fresh, smelled wonderful, and matched everything it needed to. She was great at choosing the flowers to use and colors, I wanted her to use her artistic abilities and that she did!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Kayleigh Jaquet · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing work

The flower colors matched our wedding colors perfectly. The bouquets and boutonnieres were unique and beautiful. The floral arch piece for the ceremony was well worth the extra money. We would definitely recommend Painted Primrose.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Clarissa · Married on 12/30/2018

Stunning floral arrangements!

Sabia worked with my budget to make my wedding beautiful and also affordable. She was very professional and organized. We met once and follow up emails were prompt and easy to follow. I received many compliments on the flowers at my wedding, it was absolutely gorgeous. Would recommend to anyone getting married in Boulder or Denver!

The Painted Primrose 31
    Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/12/2018

More than I dreamed!

I am so happy with the Painted Primrose! Sabia is absolutely amazing! She definitely made my vision come to life. A month later and I’ll still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were.

The Painted Primrose 40
    The Painted Primrose 41
    Sent on 12/15/2018

Hi Anna!
    I'm so happy to hear you loved your flowers. It was such a pleasure working with you, and I wish you and Nick decades of love and happiness!
    Cheers,