the original pear Reviews

the original pear View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

1 User photo

Anne Married on 07/15/2017
    Original pear was extremely accommodating. They worked with us and were prompt with their delivery. We have had so many of our guests rave about the tickets!! Honestly, they were one of my favorite parts of our wedding! We will definitely do business with them again!!
    Dana Married on 07/01/2017
    Michelle and Carl were wonderful to work with and custom created exactly what I asked for! Their work was flawless and timely! I am grateful that I found their shop and definitely recommend their work!!! Dana
    Robin Married on 06/10/2017
    I had a great experience with Original Pear! they were so responsive and easy to work with, the price was reasonable and the seating cards looked amazing! Would definitely recommend and use again
    Sophia Married on 04/29/2017
    The ticket place cards were just as described! So cute! Good seller communication and shipped when seller said they would. Thank you.
    Brooke Married on 10/29/2016
    Absolutely love them I can't wait for everyone to see them. Thank you! ??

the original pear's reply:

Thanks Brooke. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope the Lions tickets are a hit!
    M Married on 10/22/2016
    "theoriginalpear is an AWESOME duo, they are creative, responsive, and professional. They met my every wish and made changes quickly and happily no matter how many or minor. I am so very happy with my experience and my invitations! I look forward to working with them again!!!"
    Lorraine Married on 09/03/2016
    The Original Pear was great to work with. They are very creative and are willing to make your dreams come true. I gave them my vision and they made it happen. Their prices are reasonable and they are able to work within your budget while creating an invitation especially for you.

the original pear's reply:

All our couples are unique and "original" and we love designing/customizing invitations to reflect there vision. We are thrilled to hear, we made your dreams come true! :)
    Art L. Married on 08/27/2016
    The Original Pear was a wonderful company to work with. They created our save the dates, wedding invitations, programs, escort cards, table numbers, menus, and signage for our wedding. Everything was coordinated and was beautiful. They had great ideas and were very easy to work with. They were able to stay within my budget and still create something special just for us. We are planning to start a family soon and plan to work with them on our baby announcements. Thank you Original Pear for making our day so special! I highly recommend this company.
    Jen Married on 07/27/2016
    We used the original pear for our wedding years ago and loved working with them. Since then, we have used them for baby announcements, birthday invitations, thank you cards, and holiday cards. They are our go to paper company! The original pear are great to work with. They are able to create exactly what we want before we even realize it! Their attention to detail is amazing and their customer service is impeccable. We wouldn't trust anyone but you guys when we need any type of invites! We love hearing all the compliments after sending out anything you have made for us. Thanks for always doing an amazing job!
    Victoria Married on 07/08/2016
    Wonderful invitations and super helpful friendly team; the guys really went out of their way to create amazing invites for us! This even included learning to master Greek fonts and accomodating all my "visions"! Would not hesitate to recommend.
  • User2827667 Event on: 12/20/2015
    The Original Pear created awesome holiday cards as well as a great invitation for my holiday party.
    They are easy to work with and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them.
    Samantha Married on 09/26/2015
    Theoriginalpear is AMAZING! The prices are very reasonable (especially when you consider the time and effort it takes to do place cards yourself), they were quick to respond, and they came up with the design for our place cards/tickets quickly. I gave my list to them on a Friday night, they shipped it Monday and I had the order On Wednesday (3 business days after I gave them my list). My guests loved the tickets and everyone else I showed them to thought they were incredible. Do not hesitate with this vendor, you WILL be happy you chose them!
    Melissa Married on 08/23/2013
    You did an amazing job on all our invitations, started with my wedding and it still continuing on. The most recent, being my daughters birthday invitations done with a creative design of Alice in Wonderland theme. You are creative, personal, efficient, and price point is affordable. Great job!
    K Married on 03/23/2013
    We found The Original Pear on Etsy - and they are amazing! We loved our invitation and RSVP cards. They are so beautiful that we've already framed one. Service was quick, easy, and done entirely over email - with gorgeous results.
    Emily Married on 10/08/2011
    My fiancee and I were doing a 'concert' theme because of how much we love music and different bands. We weren't exactly sure how to bring it into the wedding until I found the original pear on Etsy. The owners (Michelle and Carl) worked together with us to customize our programs to look like a concert program and the table escort cards to look like concert tickets. The results were AMAZING and they even found the symbols for all of our favorite bands to put on the tickets along with the Chinese 'Double Happiness' character which made my family happy. Since the work is so customized, it is a little pricey but if you 'Like' them on Facebook they have a 10% discount!
    Lauren Married on 08/27/2011
    Such lovely people to deal with. Beautiful product, great customer service and really quick responses. Thank you so much!

the original pear's reply:

You are very welcome! Thank you!
    Jeni Married on 05/02/2010
    We wanted unique invitations, thank you notes, and programs and The Original Pear totally delivered! They did everything for our wedding, including engagement party invitations & thank you notes, save the date cards, invitations, programs, and wedding thank yous. Colors were our thematic tie between all the cards & we went bold & bright. They managed to make everything look amazing with just a little guidance (we wanted our save the date cards to look like concert tickets & our invitations to look like concert posters & they pulled it off). They really went the extra mile for us and printed address labels for our thank you notes and paid close attention to details I wouldn't have thought of like picking the best envelope to match the colors & theme. They even chose stamps that matched our colors and they did all of that while staying within a budget!
    We look forward to working with them for all our future invitation and card needs.
    Madeleine Married on 02/14/2015
    Carl and Michelle were wonderful to work with. I first worked with them 2 years ago preparing for my oldest sons Bar Mitzvah. I saw table cards on ETSY which led me to them. They were easy to work with and the final product was perfect. For my next son, I contacted them about the invitations and it was so easy- they came up with a few great designs, I chose one and moved forward from there. They once again prepared table cards for me and stickers for candy bags. They are prompt, easy to communicate with and very creative. I would highly recommend them.
    Kristen Married on 09/09/2018
    Everyone at our wedding could not stop raving about their place cards! They turned out perfectly, and will definitely be one of the most memorable things about the day. As for Michelle and Carl, we had a few last minute changes to our guest list, and they were more than happy to make the changes and send the cards right away.
    Thank you for making our day spectacular!