10 Reviews for The Orange Hill Restaurant

Valet (2)
Event Planning (1)
Chair Covers (1)
10 The Orange Hill Restaurant Reviews

The food, the service and the view is great. The location for our ceremony and reception. The staff have been great with helping me and answering all my questions

Profile Picture natalie, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at orange hill was exquisite

Profile Picture User4626925, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Orange Hill Restaurant was the perfect venue for our wedding. We used the larger patio for our ceremony and the view overlooking the city was spectacular. It made the pictures amazing! Morgan was great to work with. She always got back to us quickly and answered all of our questions. The food was fabulous and everyone enjoyed it. The reception hall was well set up and fit our needs perfectly. This venue is beyond amazing!!!

Profile Picture jessica, 8/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married two weeks ago and were so grateful to have chosen Orange Hill Restaurant for our location! Good food, great views! Our guests had a wonderful time. We had 130 guests in the starlight ballroom. We were so worried since it was 100 degrees on the day of our wedding, but they figured out a way to hold the cocktail hour indoors and open up the patio after dinner. Ashlee was very helpful. This venue has pretty strict guidelines but it didn't really affect the outcome of our wedding, just make sure you read the policies thoroughly and ask questions. We got the highest package which included upgraded chairs, linens, cake, valet, 4 hour hosted bar. It's definitely worth it, especially when you compare the with other restaurants and venues of that quality in Orange County. We had the most perfect day and were so happy to have had our reception at Orange Hill. Highly recommend!

Photo for The Orange Hill Restaurant Review - photocred@michellefloresphotography
Profile Picture Christina, 7/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Orange Hill Restaurant is known for its breathtaking view, and for its great tasting food...which were 2 of the reasons why we selected this location as our venue....The guests all agreed the ceremony and view were amazing, along with our guitarists playing in the background. The event went smooth, and everyone loved the food and ceremony, staff was prepared and willing to adjust and help make things easier for us. They let our florist set up 3 hours early, and were very professional.... quality of service was great, all the food tasted great.

Profile Picture claudia, 8/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.2

Our wedding was amazing at this venue. The views were spectacular and we managed to get great photos of the ceremony during a sunset. Our contact at this venue was helpful and accommodating however costs snuck up on us quickly throughout the planning process

Profile Picture Anel, 10/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.9

Family loved the venue! Perfect for out-of-towners to have a special moment. We had a nice event. Upbeat & happy. Room was beautful. They take care of rentals and have good vendor list.
They don't make a bride feel very special. Would not take my containers of decor ahead, which meant I was dragging items around when I should have been getting dresses and applying lipstick. Their lack of cooperation and assumption of control & responsibility made event start late.
Did not like the inconsistent point-person. Bride was bothered a lot during event with trivial catering questions. Excellent "food" feedback from guests.

Profile Picture Maggi, 7/16/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
3.4

Great location, the view says it all. Bartenders are the best part, are very knowledgeable. Service was ok. We had about 50 family members, orders were getting mixed up, but we were just so hungry that whatever food landed in front of us, we took.

Profile Picture User7461850, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
0.9

It's with sadness that I am writing this review because we had such high hopes for Orange Hill, being such a well-known and highly regarded restaurant. My wife and I had our wedding reception there for our wedding this past July 5th for 160 guests, and the service was beyond atrocious. I worked in the service industry for over 10 years as a waiter, bartender and party coordinator, and have never seen a more unprepared staff, or a more inflexible wedding coordinator and management.

I have written out a lengthy review detailing many of the issues we had, which will not fit into this small box, so please take a look at my full review here:

We would discourage anyone from using Orange Hill for their banquet or reception until they get their act together and fix the many, many issues that exist.

Profile Picture lindseyhorvath54@gmail.com, 7/5/14, 1 Review