The Olive Oil Source Reviews

57 Reviews for The Olive Oil Source

1 User photo

The Olive Oil Source 1

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2018

The Olive Source was a pleasure to order from. Everything was straightforward when it came to ordering and the bottles with custom labels turned out exactly as I had expected. I'm pleased that the favor/gift at my wedding was made in California since we'll have a number of guests from out of state. Overall, I'm pleased!

Sent on 03/27/2018

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Rachel, thank you for the lovely words and for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that you had a great experience. Best wishes on your upcoming nuptials! Antoinette
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2018

Made my own olive oil favors

Ended up just buying the empty bottles and making my own infused olive oil. My guests loved it and really fit our wedding venue (italian winery). The Olive Oil Source was quick, professional, and the bottles arrives in less than a week!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    The Olive Oil Source 2

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for the kind words. The Olive Oil Source wishes you and Adam many happy years of wedded bliss!

Out of concern for the general public and in the name of risk management, The Olive Oil Source does not encourage nor endorse the practice of infusing your own olive oil. Botulism bacteria can result when trace amounts of water are present when infusing oil. For further information, please visit our website at https://www.oliveoilsource.com/page/infusing-olive-oil

Antoinette and The Olive Oil Source Team

Jen · event on 09/21/2018

Quality product. Very easy to order. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2018

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you on behalf of the whole Olive Oil Source team. We strive to make our customers happy and kudos are always much appreciated.
    Cheers, Antoinette Addison

Shirl · event on 11/23/2017

Love the original idea of petite olive oil bottles with special Thanksgiving labels. Perfect to put at place settings. To say, also, that when I ordered online the mechanism registered, incorrectly, to bill me for shipping of large bottles of oil making the cost prohibitive. One email about it and Brenda phoned and made the correction. Voila! I have my order. Very nice, especially in today's world.

Sent on 10/24/2017

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so very much. We appreciate both your business and the time you took to write a review.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Antoinette and The Olive Oil Source team.

Laurie · event on 10/20/2017

I am anticipating ordering a few cases of olive oil from the Olive Source with personalized labels for my son's wedding. I wanted to try a flavor first...shipping one sample bottle was very expensive and I wrote in to ask if there was a way around it....I just received four samples in the mail! They are delicious. Brenda was so helpful and even told me the best time to order for my son's wedding so the olive oil was its freshest...I cant recommend them enough...olive oil was so yummy!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Dear Laurie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your taking the time. We are proud to strive to offer great service. And I agree with you: Brenda is the best!
    Antoinette Addison

Karen · event on 09/09/2017

The product is wonderful, the service was wonderful and Brenda is a joy to work with and very helpful.
    They created a favor for my mother's 100th Birthday party.

Sent on 12/21/2017

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Dear Karen - Thank you for taking the time for a review. Brenda enjoyed working with you on the favors. Give Jo a warm hug from us! Merry Christmas!! Antoinette and The Olive Oil Source team

Sarah · event on 09/07/2017

I used the personalized bottle as a place card for a rehearsal dinner. Very prompt service and product is lovely. Communication was personal and made me feel as if my order was important to them. Follow up was a personal thank you. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2017

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It is always nice that our efforts pay off and that our clients and their friends were happy and we appreciate your taking the time to write this!
    Antoinette, Brenda and The Olive Oil Source Team

Jeanette · Married on 08/20/2017

Our wedding favors were perfect with customized photos! The service was excellent, as was the flavored olive oil!

Sent on 08/04/2017

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for submitting a review. We are so happy that you are pleased with your wedding favors! Best wishes for many years to come!! The Olive Oil Source team ~

Celine · event on 08/13/2017

The guests went crazy for these favors. The labels looked professional. I’m so happy we chose these favors

Sent on 12/21/2017

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and the review! We enjoy being a part of your celebration. Merry Christmas! Antoinette and The Olive Oil Source team.

Veronica · Married on 05/28/2017

The Olive Oil Source provided delicious local olive oil in 100 ml bottles as favors for our wedding (hand-luggage approved!). They let us design our own label and were super easy to work with. I'd recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 12/22/2017

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. We love to hear from our clients! Antoinette and The Olive Oil Source Team

Laurie · Married on 05/21/2017

I highly recommend The Olive Oil Source for Party Favors. We ordered 60 ml olive oil bottles with a custom heart design label for our wedding on May 21, 2017, and we couldn't have been happier. Our guests loved the custom olive oil bottles and we received many compliments on them. The bottles were lovely and the whole process was great. I had a few questions before I placed the order and my questions were answered promptly and even after normal business hours via email. After I placed the order, we received the bottles in a week. A great experience!

Sent on 05/30/2017

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. We always appreciate hearing from customers and we are thrilled that your wedding was a success. All the best for a long and happy marriage! The Olive Oil Source Team

Kristen · event on 04/02/2017

Very responsive customer service, quick delivery and delicious oil (Italian herbs).

Sent on 04/10/2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it.

The Olive Oil Source Team.
  • User7498018 · event on 01/14/2017

While looking for party favors for a birthday, I ordered olive oil samples from a few different sources. After seeing the actual bottles and tasting the oil flavors, The Olive Oil Source was simply the best. I went with the personalized labels, uploading a picture, and placing my order. A few days later I received an email from the company because they were concerned that the picture I sent did not show well on the label. They even attached a copy to so me how hard it was to read. They could have just printed it and been done, but they went the extra step and it was greatly appreciated! I send a revised photo which looked so much better! Again, I was sent an email with a revised copy attached. Once approved, I received my shipment within a week. Honestly, I thought $70 for shipping was a bit much, but when I opened the box I understood why. Each bottle was individually wrapped and placed in the box with dividers. Then that box was placed in a larger box surround buy packing peanuts. This was my first time working with The Olive Oil Source and I guarantee it will NOT be my last!

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so much from all of us at The Olive Oil Source. We wish you a very happy holiday season!

Maria · Married on 01/07/2017

The Olive Oil Source went above and beyond to make sure I got my favors on time, and they were exactly to my specifications!

Sent on 12/29/2016

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you and Happy New Year!
    The Olive Oil Source team

Donna · event on 12/12/2016

Purchased a variety of Oil and Vinegar for staff holiday gifts. Several flavors of each were chosen. Ordering was easy. Delivery was faster than expected. Packaging was great. Our employees loved them. Will order again for other functions.

Jean · event on 11/03/2016

Olive Oil Source was great to work with. I needed to order 360 custom labeled bottles with a serious time crunch for a corporate event. They were professional and quick to respond and bent over backwards to complete my order. Also, of all the vendor searching I did, their website was by far the most informative. I loved that you could essentially build your custom bottle right on the website, test out different bottles and colors to see what the final product would look like. The price list is also on the website. Which saved us days of communication with another vendor to wait for mockups, wait for pricing, etc.

Heather · event on 11/01/2016

A representative helped me design the label to my satisfaction, and when a few olive oil bottles arrived with greasy stains, they immediately offered to replace in excess of what was damaged. It is so refreshing to work with such a professional group!

Sent on 11/29/2016

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it as we strive t make our customers 100% happy! Antoinette

Alison · Married on 10/28/2016

Our wedding favors were awesome! The olive oil was delicious and fresh. Marrying into an Italian family I was looking for something special to give our guests as a thank you. The customized bottles were the perfect touch we were looking for.

Alyx · Married on 08/27/2016

We ordered the Garlic Infused Olive Oil and have had rave reviews from all of our guests! The bottles were beautiful, as was their presentation. A million thanks for sending promptly, being helpful and wishing us the best on our big day! Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It always makes our day to hear from our clients!

Christina · Married on 08/06/2016

We were looking for a quality olive oil to use as a wedding favor and we clearly found it here. We used (at their suggestion) their service of tasting different choices before making our ultimate decision. The label choices were classy and the website setup made it easy to play around with different ones to see how they looked. We chose to use one of their stock choices, but you could just as easily do something custom on your label. They have great customer service as they answered all questions cheerfully and promptly; the product came exactly in the time they said it would and it was packed very well with each individual bottle individually wrapped so the label wouldn't be damaged.
    This wedding reception was based around an excellent meal and we wanted a favor that our "foodie" guests would appreciate as a thank you for joining my daughter and her husband on their special day. Bottom line? Their five stars are not given lightly and they are well deserved.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Mitzi · Married on 05/29/2016

The little olive oil bottles from The Olive Source was the perfect addition to my son's wedding table decoration. We chose to personalize the labels and found it very easy to do with all the options they offer. Plus, you can see exactly what the label is going to look like before you order them.
    The bottles arrived in perfect condition. With a little bow and some tags we purchased from etsy.com the party favors looked beautiful. It was a Greek theme wedding and olive oil was a great way to go. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/06/2016

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind sentiment. We are proud of our party favors and they make wonderful favors for any occasion! Antoinette

Donna · Married on 04/02/2016

I am very happy that I ordered my wedding favors from the Olive Oil Source party favors. I coordinated with Susan as I preferred to have a customized label and she was great with helping me out and was able to incorporate the picture that we used as our theme. The favors were shipped on time and although I did receive 6 unlabeled bottles, they were very attentive to send me right away the sticker labels which came on time too. I am very happy at the attention and how responsive they are. Our guest too loved having to take home a wedding favor that they can actually use.

Sent on 04/19/2016

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it.

The Olive Oil Source team.

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

We absolutely loved our wedding favors! They were extremely helpful with the design and even let us make changes to the font size so we could include our entire thank you message to our guests. Numerous guests have contacted me since the wedding and complimented the taste of the oil too! My parents want to buy multiple full bottle sizes!

Sent on 11/30/2015

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. The Olive Oil Source team.

Jodie · Married on 10/03/2015

We purchased some of the infused olive oils as favors for our wedding and they were a HUGE hit with our guests! Everyone thought they were such a unique gift and I have received tons of feedback on the excellent taste of the olive oil. The shipping was very fast and the glass bottles were very well protected for the trip. Everything looked perfect and was great quality.

Sent on 11/29/2015

The Olive Oil Source's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review. We really appreciate it. The Olive Oil Source Team