The Olive Oil Source Party Favors Reviews

56 | Santa Ynez, CA

56 Reviews for The Olive Oil Source Party Favors

56 The Olive Oil Source Party Favors Reviews

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2018

The Olive Source was a pleasure to order from. Everything was straightforward when it came to ordering and the bottles with custom labels turned out exactly as I had expected. I'm pleased that the favor/gift at my wedding was made in California since we'll have a number of guests from out of state. Overall, I'm pleased!

Sent on 03/27/2018

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Rachel, thank you for the lovely words and for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that you had a great experience. Best wishes on your upcoming nuptials! Antoinette

Karen · event on: 09/09/2017

The product is wonderful, the service was wonderful and Brenda is a joy to work with and very helpful.
    They created a favor for my mother's 100th Birthday party.

Sent on 12/21/2017

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Dear Karen - Thank you for taking the time for a review. Brenda enjoyed working with you on the favors. Give Jo a warm hug from us! Merry Christmas!! Antoinette and The Olive Oil Source team

Jeanette · Married on 08/20/2017

Our wedding favors were perfect with customized photos! The service was excellent, as was the flavored olive oil!

Sent on 08/04/2017

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for submitting a review. We are so happy that you are pleased with your wedding favors! Best wishes for many years to come!! The Olive Oil Source team ~

Veronica · Married on 05/28/2017

The Olive Oil Source provided delicious local olive oil in 100 ml bottles as favors for our wedding (hand-luggage approved!). They let us design our own label and were super easy to work with. I'd recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 12/22/2017

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. We love to hear from our clients! Antoinette and The Olive Oil Source Team

Laurie · Married on 05/21/2017

I highly recommend The Olive Oil Source for Party Favors. We ordered 60 ml olive oil bottles with a custom heart design label for our wedding on May 21, 2017, and we couldn't have been happier. Our guests loved the custom olive oil bottles and we received many compliments on them. The bottles were lovely and the whole process was great. I had a few questions before I placed the order and my questions were answered promptly and even after normal business hours via email. After I placed the order, we received the bottles in a week. A great experience!

Sent on 05/30/2017

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. We always appreciate hearing from customers and we are thrilled that your wedding was a success. All the best for a long and happy marriage! The Olive Oil Source Team

Maria · Married on 01/07/2017

The Olive Oil Source went above and beyond to make sure I got my favors on time, and they were exactly to my specifications!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Thank you and Happy New Year! The Olive Oil Source team

Alison · Married on 10/28/2016

Our wedding favors were awesome! The olive oil was delicious and fresh. Marrying into an Italian family I was looking for something special to give our guests as a thank you. The customized bottles were the perfect touch we were looking for.

Sent on 12/16/2016

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much from all of us at The Olive Oil Source. We wish you a very happy holiday season!

Alyx · Married on 08/27/2016

We ordered the Garlic Infused Olive Oil and have had rave reviews from all of our guests! The bottles were beautiful, as was their presentation. A million thanks for sending promptly, being helpful and wishing us the best on our big day! Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It always makes our day to hear from our clients!

Christina · Married on 08/06/2016

We were looking for a quality olive oil to use as a wedding favor and we clearly found it here. We used (at their suggestion) their service of tasting different choices before making our ultimate decision. The label choices were classy and the website setup made it easy to play around with different ones to see how they looked. We chose to use one of their stock choices, but you could just as easily do something custom on your label. They have great customer service as they answered all questions cheerfully and promptly; the product came exactly in the time they said it would and it was packed very well with each individual bottle individually wrapped so the label wouldn't be damaged.
    This wedding reception was based around an excellent meal and we wanted a favor that our "foodie" guests would appreciate as a thank you for joining my daughter and her husband on their special day. Bottom line? Their five stars are not given lightly and they are well deserved.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Mitzi · Married on 05/29/2016

The little olive oil bottles from The Olive Source was the perfect addition to my son's wedding table decoration. We chose to personalize the labels and found it very easy to do with all the options they offer. Plus, you can see exactly what the label is going to look like before you order them.
    The bottles arrived in perfect condition. With a little bow and some tags we purchased from etsy.com the party favors looked beautiful. It was a Greek theme wedding and olive oil was a great way to go. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/06/2016

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind sentiment. We are proud of our party favors and they make wonderful favors for any occasion! Antoinette

Donna · Married on 04/02/2016

I am very happy that I ordered my wedding favors from the Olive Oil Source party favors. I coordinated with Susan as I preferred to have a customized label and she was great with helping me out and was able to incorporate the picture that we used as our theme. The favors were shipped on time and although I did receive 6 unlabeled bottles, they were very attentive to send me right away the sticker labels which came on time too. I am very happy at the attention and how responsive they are. Our guest too loved having to take home a wedding favor that they can actually use.

Sent on 04/19/2016

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. The Olive Oil Source team.

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

We absolutely loved our wedding favors! They were extremely helpful with the design and even let us make changes to the font size so we could include our entire thank you message to our guests. Numerous guests have contacted me since the wedding and complimented the taste of the oil too! My parents want to buy multiple full bottle sizes!

Sent on 11/30/2015

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. The Olive Oil Source team.

Jodie · Married on 10/03/2015

We purchased some of the infused olive oils as favors for our wedding and they were a HUGE hit with our guests! Everyone thought they were such a unique gift and I have received tons of feedback on the excellent taste of the olive oil. The shipping was very fast and the glass bottles were very well protected for the trip. Everything looked perfect and was great quality.

Sent on 11/29/2015

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review. We really appreciate it. The Olive Oil Source Team

Samantha · Married on 08/28/2015

My husband and I loved our favors and so did all of our guests. It was the perfect compliment to a perfect day.

Sent on 11/25/2015

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Nothing makes us happier than to hear that everything was perfect! The Olive Oil Source Team.

Pam · Married on 07/11/2015

Favors were beautiful! Loved working with this company and Brenda and Antoinette were stellar in customer service. They were quick to respond to any questions and super helpful! Great place to get personalized favors for any event :)

Pam · Married on 07/11/2015

Olive Source was such A pleasure to work with. I was able to get beautiful labels on the oil bottles for a great price. The favor was so original and my guests couldn't stop complimenting! Fast shipping and just amazing customer service!

Sent on 11/26/2015

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it!

Krista · Married on 05/30/2015

We bought our wedding favors from The Olive Oil Source and are very pleased with both the oils and customer service we received! The order was completed and shipped very quickly and we even received a personal email congratulating us on our upcoming wedding! I would recommend this company and plan to use them again in the future.

• Kate & Mike

Kate · Married on 05/23/2015

My mom and the folks at The Olive Oil Source Party Favors surprised me with the most adorable mini olive oil and balsamic favors. Customized, these were the perfect gift in theme with our old world European event. My friends still say how they use the olive oil and balsamic, so it's not just a pretty favor but one that is useful! Thank you!

Sent on 11/26/2015

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review. We really appreciate it. That Olive Oil Source

The Olive Oil Source was a pleasure to work with for wedding favours - they were helpful, accommodating and very quick to respond to all of my requests. I provided a custom label for the olive oil bottles, which staff ensured printed properly. The packages arrived on time and were packed very well. I would do business with The Olive Oil source again, and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/18/2014

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your review and wish you a great event. Antoinette

Diane · Married on 10/18/2014

I just received my olive oil favors for my daughter's wedding. They are just perfect! I love the customized labels! I had some trouble placing my order (my own fault) and my questions were answered so promptly by Mary. And Brenda double-checked with me before printing the labels to be sure that I was happy with everything. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and know that my guests will love them!

Sent on 09/20/2014

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We wish you an absolutely fabulous day! Antoinette

Katelyn · Married on 10/11/2014

After ordering samples to narrow down there large and vast flavors of oil and vinegars we were able to purchase our favorite flavors and all the supplies needed to put the favors together. We decided to fill and label the bottle ourselves but purchased everything from the Olive Oil Source. They do provide completed favors for an additional price too. When designing the labels, I spoke directly with the artist and we discussed all the variables and little nuances that can be changed to our liking. Everything went extremely smoothly and we are especially happy with the quality of the oil and vinegar. Our pairing ended up being espresso balsamic vinegar and italian herb olive oil. DELICIOUS!

Sent on 05/31/2014

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you Kathlyn. We strive to make our customers happy, so we really appreciate your review.

We loved our favors! The olive oil bottles were perfect for our winery wedding! They even formatted them to match our invitations! Perfect! Highly recommend them!

Everybody loved these little olive oil favors! The process of making the customized favor online was really easy and everything came in great condition. I'm not sure who she talked to, but my mom called a couple of times and they were happy to answer her questions. It was a little expensive, but it was the best price we could find so I shouldn't complain!

Sent on 09/30/2014

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your review and are glad to have contributed to the success of your event.

Everything about my experience with the Olive Oil Source was extremely positive! Everyone was so helpful and knowledgable about their products and they made ordering the personalized labels so easy. I received my order with no problems and I am beyond thrilled with the quality of the product, packaging, and really cute labels. I am so happy to have found the Olive Oil Source for favors- I will continue to order oils and vinegars from this company, both for gifts and my own personal use.

Sent on 07/07/2014

The Olive Oil Source Party Favors's reply:

Thank you so much! We love to hear we succeeded in making a special gift for you!