the Old Glass Place Reviews

6 | Springfield, MO

6 Reviews for the Old Glass Place

Roger and Jake were amazing! They made my vision of my perfect reception come to life! They were very easy to work with and answered any questions we had along the way! Can't say thank you enough!

Suzy · Married on 07/18/2015

Our wedding and experience in working with The Old Glass Place was FANTASTIC! Excellent venue, excellent people to work with, and a wonderful space. Roger and Al go above and beyond to help make any event you hold perfect. I highly recommend The Old Glass Place for events of any size! We had a smaller guest list for our wedding, but we still used the entire space.

Eden · Married on 07/04/2015

the Old Glass Place is a beautiful (and very fun) venue. They were extremely accommodating. All prices were quoted with no hidden fees. They truly assisted in making my daughter's dream wedding become reality.

Tish · Married on 05/30/2015

I was blown away by the services that The Old Glass Place provided for my husband, family, and I during our wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things about the venue, accommodations, and staff that were there to help us celebrate our marriage.

Sent on 08/25/2015

the Old Glass Place's reply:

Thank you Tish for the great review. It was a pleasure working with your beautiful family.

Great place for a wedding reception with fantstic sounds/lighting system and a huge digital screen.

Ellie · Married on 07/24/2016

We really enjoyed working with Roger! He will aid in so many ways. He is all about it being your day and will be in your corner for things to go your way. Especially regarding the other vendors. One of the biggest things that I was surprised by was his willingness to expand his own stock to meet the wants and needs his clients. A few weeks before the wedding he called and asked if he needed to buy navy linens for me. I had already rented them from elsewhere, but was touched that he was going so far for little me (we would have rented the linens from him for far less than the other vendor). I had asked him once if he knew of a place where I could rent white or cream drapery. I guess I was not alone in the want of neutral drapes because I walked in on the day of the wedding and he had them! Finally, he felt like family. He was not just a business owner to us, he made us (and our family) feel comfortable on a stressful and crazy day.

Sent on 08/14/2016

the Old Glass Place's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with your families to make your day the best it could be. Congratulations and many happy years together.