The Old Barn at Brown County Reviews

9 | Nashville, IN

9 Reviews for The Old Barn at Brown County

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2019

Fall wedding

The barn was everything we wanted and more! The owners were fantastic and very helpful. Best choice for our venue by far.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Adelia

Adelia · Married on 09/01/2019

Exactly what we were looking for in a wedding venue

We loved having our wedding at the Old Barn at Brown County! Leaving from the initial visit to this venue, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. Everything about this venue - the barn, the cabin, the setting, and the drive there is just gorgeous. How it’s nestled back into the hills makes for a more intimate setting away from the hustle and bustle, which is exactly what we were looking for.
    Darla and Brian are wonderful to work with and made our life easy as we planned this wedding. They were always quick to respond and help us through any questions we had. We agree that the Old Barn at Brown County was one of the top highlights of our wedding, and we’re glad that we chose it for our special day!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

The barn is a fantastic venue and the owners are just fantastic to work with! The site just has wonderful photo opportunities, and it was perfect for our colorful barn wedding. They set everything up on site for us seating wise, all we had to do was bring our decorations and go! The cabin is absolutely perfect for the wedding party to get ready, and sneak off if you need a moment of peace and quiet and regrouping on the big day. We are so glad we booked the barn, and we hope to come back and stay at the cabin some time to relive some wedding memories with friends!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Allie · Married on 09/22/2018

We are so incredibly grateful we found the Old Barn - Brian and Darla were so attentive, kind, and patient with all of my questions/requests, and the facilities were absolutely gorgeous and perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Brenda · Married on 06/02/2018

The Old Barn at Brown County was absolutely perfect and we're so glad that we chose this venue! The property is so serene and beautiful. Everyone that attended the wedding went on and on about how beautiful the property was. The cabin is also very nice and clean and was so convenient. The owners, Brian and Darla, were so great to work with. They we're super nice and were very accommodating. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

The Old Barn was the perfect venue for my wedding: nestled in the lush forest of Brown County, the setting is remote and relaxed. The historic barn is fitted with string lights, chandeliers, a built-in bar, and a lovely loft that elevate the space to a top-notch venue. I loved having multiple spaces for the guests to mingle during the reception - inside the barn, up in the loft, by the fire pit out back. It was truly a dream and I can't recommend it enough. The owners were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning process. 5 stars all around.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

The perfect venue! Not only is it absolutely gorgeous, but the owners were so helpful and amazing to work with. They were very quick to answer questions, and had both the ceremony and reception space set up exactly how we wanted it so we didn’t have to stress on the big day. We have received so many compliments about the venue from our guests and we could not be happier we chose The Old Barn at Brown County for such an important day in our lives. Thank you so much Darla and Brian! We love The Old Barn!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Gabriella · Married on 07/22/2017

I would not have a chosen another venue for the world! The Barn is absolutely amazing, the surroundings beautiful and spacious with an intimate feel and being able to stay in the cabin was a perfect amenity for us. The owners are professional, personable and very very helpful with anything we might need. I definitely recommend booking The Old Barn at Brown County for your wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2018

emily · Married on 06/11/2016

I can not say enough about The Old Barn at Brown County! I am so lucky to be only the second bride to get married in this amazingly beautiful venue. The barn remains it's old rustic charm, but is clean and modern all at the same time. The owners were so helpful and helped me with the planning process and always quick to respond. During the event, they were on site and always making sure to help in any way. All of our guests loved the place and had such a great time. We had an outdoor ceremony (with beautiful custom-made benches provided by the owners) and the reception inside (with tables and chairs provided by owners). We had 140 guests and had plenty of room for a 7-person band, dance floor, and 3 food stations. We had a photo booth set up on the side of the barn and fire pit for guests to sit around and make s'mores. I couldn't be happier with how everything went. The barn also has an onsite cabin with 4 bedrooms that my family and I stayed in all weekend. I also had my friends come and get ready with me the day of the wedding and there was plenty of space for everyone to get ready (there were 20 of us!) This made the day of the wedding run so smoothly and stress free. Thank you so much Brian, Darla, Sarah, Sam, and the rest of the Old Barn crew!

Sent on 06/14/2016