The Oaks Wedding Venue Reviews

49 | Anderson, SC

49 Reviews for The Oaks Wedding Venue

Marissa Landreth · Married on 10/19/2019

Our perfect day

We were super pleased with our experience at the Oaks. Originally, we had planned to have our venue outside at the Grove, but the rain thought otherwise. It POURED on our wedding day! Luckily, the oaks is beautiful both inside and outside so our night was still just as perfect as we ever could have imagined! Our guest raved all night over how beautiful the venue was!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Leighann Knight · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect venue for your wedding!

This place was absolutely beautiful to have our wedding. It offered different options to have the ceremony and lots of places to take pictures. Brittany was very professional and helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I completely recommend The Oaks for anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Charles

Charles Scotland · Married on 07/07/2019

Wedding Venue

The Oaks Wedding Venue is Awesome. We were married there on 7/07/19. The outdoor setting all around is amazing and the inside doesn't need much decorating at all. Brittany was helpful the entire time and even took time out of her vacation to help me out with some ideas and questions I had. Don't know of anyone that would go that extra mile while on vacation. She definitely made our time there memorable.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lisa Jackson · Married on 07/06/2019

Great day!

Our daughter’s wedding was held there in July. So many people said that they had not experienced such a beautiful venue! And it truly was! Brittany does a great job with everything! The ceremony was held in the grove area to hopefully keep us cooler at the 11:00 start time. The reception was in the great building. It was a perfect day!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Tara · Married on 06/22/2019

So beautiful

We first went to view this venue in February and it was where my husband proposed. A little over 4 months later, it is where we got married. It is such a beautiful and peaceful place for a wedding. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful venue, great customer service

The Oaks is a beautiful venue and Brittany was so helpful and made everything very easy!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Megan Metz · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

My husband and I absolutely loved having our wedding at The Oaks! As soon as we went to look at the venue we fell in love with it instantly! We had our ceremony and reception inside and had cocktail hour on the side patio. The patio was perfect and even more beautiful during the sunset. Brittany was an absolute dream to work with. She always answered every question we had and did everything possible to make our day perfect! You will not regret having your wedding at The Oaks!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Collin

Collin Raymond · Married on 04/06/2019

The best!

John and I were lucky enough to get married at The Oaks on April 6th, and the only word I could possibly use to describe our whole experience was PERFECT!! Planning with Brittany was not just easy and stress-free but also fun! She was fabulous, has a flawless venue, works with a great team/vendors, and has a eye for creating stunning events! Our ceremony by the water and the indoor/outdoor reception were immeasurably more than I could have ever dreamed! I am so thankful to have the pictures and videos to continue reliving our beautiful night forever. Would recommend The Oaks to anyone!! 10/10 in every category :)

Sent on 06/30/2019

Katelin Barker · Married on 10/28/2018

Breathing Venue

Brittny is awesome, she was super helpful during the wedding process. We had a Sunday wedding and she was very accommodating to our needs. She has an answer to everything you can think of and the oaks is a beautiful place. The pictures are what drew us in to go view it, but seeing it in person sold us instantly. I would recommend this place time and time again.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Stacia Streetman · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing experience

We got married at the oaks in October 2018. Wish we could do it all over again perfect place to get married! Thanks

Sent on 12/20/2018

Madison Martin · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfct for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception

We love The Oaks! We originally planned on only have our wedding reception here, but after our first vist, we fell in love. We knew that this was the perfect place to have our wedding and reception. Brittany went above and beyond to help us the entire way!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Tara Harrington · Married on 08/05/2018

Excellent Wedding Venue

The Oaks is the most beautiful place and was the setting to all my dreams come true. Everything was perfect and they are the kindness people to work with. They went out of their way to make my wedding day perfect. It was a fairy tale and everything I could have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Melanie · Married on 05/19/2018

I don’t even know where to begin. My daughter was married at The Oaks this past weekend, and we had an incredible experience. The venue is stunning in the daylight, but an evening wedding with the lights is just beautiful. Brittany is amazing to work with, and she helps you with anything you may need. Most of the grooms family was from out of state, and we wanted them to have a wonderful SC experience. They all were blown away with how friendly everyone seemed to be and even more so on how beautiful the venue was the day of the wedding. Being from out of town, the preferred vendor list was extremely helpful. Sullivan’s Metropolitan Grill, Palmetto Pews, Patricia Kinley, Aimee Crumer, Holly’s Cakes, Ed’s Bartending, S and D mobile DJ, Erin Frost Studio, Event Rentals, and Jacob Carter Creative are all vendors that also enhanced our experience at The Oaks. Again, I can’t say enough about The Oaks and Brittany!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Maranda · Married on 05/11/2018

Beautiful venue. Professional and accommodating staff. Could not have been more pleased with our experience!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Rhonda · Married on 10/07/2017

Our daughter decided on the Oaks because it was everything she dreamed of. No matter if it’s a indoor or outdoors you can’t go wrong. So many choices to choose from. We were very pleased how everything went for the wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

The Oaks is absolutely gorgeous! We had our wedding here on 9/16/17 and all of our guests raved about it! Brittany is great to work with, very helpful, and available whenever you need her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Melanie · Married on 08/26/2017

We had our rehearsal and wedding at The Oaks and couldn't have been happier! We felt taken care of in every aspect. The venue is over an hour away and Brittney did a great job meeting us there whenever it fit our schedule. The venue is beautiful and they do an amazing job keeping the grounds clean. The owners are so sweet and made me feel at ease the day of! Their preferred list of vendors made it easy to plan a wedding at a distance. I couldn't have a better picture in my head of what I wanted my wedding to be like!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Evelyn · Married on 07/08/2017

We had my daughter's reception at The Oaks on July 8, 2017. It was perfect in every way. The setting was gorgeous and Brittany was wonderful to work with and on top of every detail throughout the whole process. Tonia is my new hero....she naviagated my sweet 82 year old mother and her caregiver to the venue on my cell phone as she directed incoming traffic! I was a little flustered and Tonia just took over and never missed a beat. I am forever greatful for her patience and kindness in that stressful situation! The Oaks and their staff are tops in my book❤️

Sent on 07/13/2017

lAUREN · Married on 07/01/2017

We booked with the Oaks like 16 months in advanced for our wonderful July 1st reception at the Oaks. We had the rehearsal dinner there the night before, and LOVED IT! We got several comments from our guests that they loved the venue and thought it was beautiful. We had a great experience all the way around with the Oaks. The Oaks was one of our top vendors of all of the vendors that we hired for the wedding. Brittany was extremely helpful, and such a professional. We loved the Oaks so much. When deciding on our venue after visiting several other venues in the Anderson, and Greenville area we ultimately decided on the Oaks because it felt like home. We equated it to if there was a rental house on the property of all of the venues that we went to which one would be where we could see ourselves relaxing, and making memories together. The Oaks was a hit with us, our parents, friends, and all guests.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I got married here in June of 2017. We had an absolutely amazing experience and loved everything about The Oaks! Brittany was so easy to work with and helped us to ensure that our day went perfectly! I would highly recommend using The Oaks to any friends or family.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Mignonne · Married on 05/27/2017

The Oaks Wedding Venue is the BEST!!! We could not have picked a better place for the PERFECT DAY! Their owners and Brittany Beard are absolutely wonderful to work with. They are constantly adding new and beautiful features to their place. It's truly like a country club setting with all the privacy and beauty one could want. The facilities are fabulous and well maintained. I highly recommend them to any one whether for a wedding, wedding reception or a fun TIGER party! Again, they are the BEST!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 05/27/2017

My Wedding was absolutely perfect at The Oaks, seriously they could not be better people and the venue is so beautiful!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Amber · Married on 04/29/2017

The Oaks is the perfect all-in-one venue that won't kill your budget! Brittany was helpful, kind, and attentive throughout the entire planning process. She was easy to get in touch with and happily answered every question perfectly. Taunia, the owner, went above and beyond the day before and the day-of to help with the entire setup for the rehearsal dinner as well as the ceremony and reception. Everyone at The Oaks will make you feel like nothing is more important than your special day! The venue itself is beautiful and spacious, allowing for plenty of guests and requiring minimal decorations. The variety of scenery (water, grove, fountain, lawn, etc.) made for great photos! We couldn't be happier with our decision to use The Oaks for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. We now have wonderful memories to cherish forever and we would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Angie · Married on 04/08/2017

The Oaks Venue is amazing in every way possible. Pretty inside and many different breathtaking views outside. Brittany is wonderful to work with, friendly, helpful and easy to get in touch with. So Happy that we chose this awesome place for my daughter and son in law’s wedding 10-7-18.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Emily · Married on 02/11/2017

The Oaks is not only a beautiful venue but the people (both the owner and Brittany) were phenomenal to work with! It made the wedding process much easier having people that were great at communicating and genuinely cared about the wedding. The venue is open and doesn’t need too much extra to make it perfect! We got married in February, which was surprisingly not cold, it turned out to be perfect weather to use the outside fireplace and fire pits around the patio area! The venue holds a lot of people + a band + food tables + a dance floor. I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone, they are constantly adding more to it (like the new fountain out front and stone wall) to make it a dream wedding venue.

Sent on 03/08/2017