The Northfork Estate Reviews

The Northfork Estate 4
The Northfork Estate 5

Michelle Moses 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Fairytale Wedding

I am honestly speechless. My husband and I were worry free throughout all of the planning and on our big day. Everything was perfect! Marta and her staff are amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you for making our dreams come true 馃挄

Sent on 09/26/2019

Emma Webster 路 Married on 08/03/2019

The best of the best!

Marta and her team is truly top notch! She handles everything from putting out centerpieces to calling all the venders to make sure they are there on time! There is nothing she wouldn鈥檛 do to help our day run as smooth as possible. Our wedding day wouldn鈥檛 have been as amazing without her and her team! On top of all this, the venue its self is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I am still getting complements left and right from people about how amazing and beautiful our wedding was. I would recommend The Northfork Estate a million times over again!!! They were fantastic!

The Northfork Estate 6
    The Northfork Estate 7
    The Northfork Estate 8
    The Northfork Estate 9
    Sent on 08/18/2019

Michelle Charles 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Best Experience!

I loooved working with Marta! Our wedding was October 6th and Marta made our whole planning experience a breeze. She was extremely organized from our first day meeting her to our wedding day. Her and her team were the real deal when it came to our big day!
    I still hear from my wedding guests how awesome the venue and landscape was.
    The Northfork Estate is so different (in a good way!) from your traditional church and reception choices. If you want something out of the ordinary and outside with lots of windows and natural light, Northfork is it!

The Northfork Estate 10
    The Northfork Estate 11
    The Northfork Estate 12
    Sent on 12/18/2018

Katie 路 Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I could not have been more delighted to have Marta鈥檚 help with our wedding. She did everything she could to make our day perfect.

The Northfork Estate 13
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Kristi 路 Married on 09/15/2018

This venue is beyond gorgeous! They made our special day even more special!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kelley 路 Married on 08/17/2018

We had the absolute most perfect wedding at Northfork. The customer services was exceptional and Marta made sure to make our day flawless. The ground are beautiful and it is obvious Marta put her heart and soul into making the most romantic and gorgeous wedding site.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sydney Pawlowski 路 Married on 06/29/2018

Best day ever

We were extremely happy with the service we received from Marta. She helped us figure out what would work best for us that day and was extremely responsive to my emails. I am so grateful we chose to have our wedding at the Northfork Estate. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 05/26/2018

I highly recommend booking your wedding at the Northfork Estate. The property is absolutely breathtaking - we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our wedding venue was! Not only is the property beautiful, but Marta was incredibly attentive, accommodating, and responsive to our needs. I probably sent her a billion emails and she always got back right away and was a huge help! She is in constant contact with you and your vendors throughout the planning process all the way up until the day of the wedding. She also took care of everything the day of - booking at the Northfork Estate is like getting a beautiful venue and a day-of wedding planner all in one! I can't say enough about how happy I am with our experience here. I highly recommend it!

The Northfork Estate 14
    The Northfork Estate 15
    The Northfork Estate 16
    The Northfork Estate 17
    Sent on 06/15/2018

The Northfork Estate's reply:

Rachel and Matthew - we had such a wonderful time with you and your families! We are so happy to have been a part of your special day and the start of your lives together as Mr. and Mrs!

Desiree 路 Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding on May 19,2018. Marta, Nathan and their staff were great and very helpful. The Northfork Estate when we booked in 2016 was just getting started and the whole outside was mud and the inside was just a cement floor. We sat down with Marta and she explained what her and Nathans plans were for the venue and they came through with all of that and more when it was the day of our wedding we are more then happy we got to get married at such a beautiful venue and HIGHLY recommend this Venue to everyone looking for a country wedding or even an elegant wedding. We have always wanted to get married outside and they made it possible at very pretty outdoor area. Thank you soo much Marta and Nathan for making our Big Day and special/beautiful one!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

The Northfork Estate's reply:

Desiree, thank you and Cody for entrusting your special day to us! You were the first to book a 2018 wedding and were our first wedding of this season. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in us when we were first starting out and I am eternally grateful to you! Congratulations!

Morgan 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Nate and Marta made our special day perfect! Although it rained ALL DAY Nate and Marta went above and beyond to ensure our guests arrived dry, even using their personal vehicles to escort guests. The Northfork Estate is a beautiful wedding venue and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stress free wedding. Marta coordinated schedules and kept in constant contact with not only us but our vendors as well!

Additionally, Marta helped us set up and take down our decorations and on the day of the wedding she was always available in the event we needed anything.

The Northfork Estate 18
    Sent on 10/30/2017

hanna 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Everything on our wedding day at The Northfork Estate was amazing, more than we could have even hoped for. All of our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the place is.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kelci 路 Married on 09/02/2017

The Northfork Estate was absolutely everything we possibly could have dreamed of! Marta was phenomenal to work with. She was so professional, organized, accommodating and made sure things ran smoothly both before and during our reception. The venue was beautiful and the perfect space for everything we wanted. The facilities were clean and the landscaping was immaculate. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect barn wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Christina 路 Married on 08/19/2017

I would highly recommend The Northfork Estate for anyone looking for a perfect place for their wedding! The location is absolutely stunning with a barn that is already beautifully decorated, but allows you to add any decorations you want. It also has amazing property for guests to spend time outside looking at the beautiful landscaping. Many of our guests commented how much they loved the venue!
    Marta and Nate are amazing to work with. They were so helpful throughout the whole process making sure everything was set up for us, helping in any way possible, contacting all of our vendors to finalize details, and responding quickly to all questions. They were very flexible, helpful, and organized throughout the whole process and especially the day of!
    While it is a bit expensive since we only had our reception there, it was worth the money for the beautiful location and helpful assistance we got. It was the perfect reception venue!

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • TyleringTheKnot

Jamie 路 Married on 08/05/2017

The Northfork Estate is a perfect venue for any wedding. Marta is incredible and provides the best day of coordination to make your day stress free. The arena can be transformed to fit any theme or decor and has an awesome set up for vendors. We are so thankful to Marta and Nathan for helping to create our dream day.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lindsey 路 Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at the Northfork Estate this spring and we can not say enough great things about the venue! Marta and everyone at the Northfork Estate consistently went above and beyond to make sure our day went perfectly. The venue was so beautiful and our guests were in awe of the landscape and reception barn. We loved everything about The Northfork Estate! You will too!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kristen 路 Married on 10/14/2016

I would highly recommend the Northfork Estate! The grounds and barn are beautiful and make for such an incredible backdrop for pictures. Marta and Nathan are incredibly accommodating and will go out of their way to help! I couldn't have asked for better people to work with and it was very stress-free. Thank you for all your hard work! You guys are awesome!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Alecia 路 Married on 10/08/2016

This is a beautiful place to have a wedding, for my wife and I fell in love with the Northfork as soon as we pulled into the drive. To make it even more amazing Marta and Nathan are great to work with. They will go above and beyond to help make your wedding day special. I highly recommend this place anyone!

Sent on 12/18/2016

samantha 路 Married on 10/03/2016

Marta and Nathan were Wonderful to work with! So accommodating and the Estate is absolutely gorgeous!! Highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect wedding day experience!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Allison 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Northfork is absolutely beautiful, I had my bridal shower out there and it was everything I could imagine and more. Marta and Nate are great hosts and make sure they have everything set up the way you want it! I have friends and family still talking about how pretty my shower was and I am so glad I went with this venue to host our event!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Daniele 路 Married on 07/13/2013

Marta and Nate made our day perfect in every way. The Northfork Estate is beautiful and unique! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue to say "I do!"

Sent on 12/10/2016