16 Reviews for The New Leaf, Inc.

Delivery (3)
Table Arrangements (3)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
15 The New Leaf, Inc. Reviews

I was so impressed with my flowers for my wedding. I had an arch that could only be decorated onsite and they were willing to do that for me, and it turned out perfect. I highly recommend this company for your wedding!

Profile Picture Karyn , 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The new leaf made my wedding vision a reality! The flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. I could not have done it without them and their amazing work.

Profile Picture Erica, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing! Sarah was super helpful with planning and seeing my vision based on just 2 pinterest photos. They even came in under another vendor quote, who I assumed would be cheaper. I'm super excited and can't wait to see the finished products.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/22/16, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I've worked with The New Leaf for over 25 years for various events. They are good listeners and always deliver to exceed expectations and within budget. They are hugely supportive to our community in sponsoring many non-profits. They are always my go-to florist.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved my experience with The New Leaf. Both Sarah and Laurel were extremely helpful in the process. Sarah took a look at a few pictures I had, we discussed ideas and then she formed perfect thoughts as to what I wanted. They were so great keeping me up to date as to what flowers they could get and what would work well with my ideas. The flowers were of the utmost quality and they helped turned the Chrysler Museum into my fairy tale wedding.

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah and Laurel are the absolute BEST florist team to have. I spoke to over 5 local florists when trying to decide who we could trust with such an important part of our wedding. At New Leaf, you are guaranteed to be able to communicate via email, phone, and in person. They are prompt and friendly, and encourage you to send lots of inspiration so that they can truly create your vision for your event. We loved all of our interactions with them and the flowers for the wedding could not have been more fantastic. I cried when I saw the bouquets get delivered - they created my dream. If you are getting married in the area, you NEED them to be your florists.

Profile Picture User5176182, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The florists at New Leaf Florist in Norfolk, VA made lovely bouquets for my daughter's wedding. They paid special attention to colors and types of lowers I requested while being very respectful of the budget. I can not thank them enough for their attentive service and their flexibility! The florists and staff at New Leaf made a special effort to make my daughter's day beautiful.

Profile Picture Liz, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The New Leaf Floral Design Studio was recommended to me by a friend. I can't thank them enough because "Sarah Munford and Laurel Quarberg were a dynamic team who did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers and arrangements for our sit-down dinner. What I especially liked was their creativity. We had something very special (and unique) at our wedding. Not just the usual stuff. What we chose and they advised reflected our style as a couple. And I never doubted for one minute that they would come through for us. They did everything they promised to do and all came off flawlessly.

Profile Picture Devorah, 1/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The New Leaf provided the MOST AMAZING arrangements for our wedding. They truly took time to get to know us and our preferences and make recommendations in areas where we weren't sure. They took our vision and transformed it into a gorgeous and harmonious collection of arrangements between the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great company, such friendly customer service. Quick to respond.

Profile Picture User3045179, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The arrangements were beautiful and they are the nicest people you could ever work with. Anything we needed they did everything possible to help us out. Truly nice and caring people.

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah and Laurel of "The New Leaf," located in Norfolk, Virginia, were an absolute joy to work with. They completely exceeded my expectations and made my wedding ceremony and reception look far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend their amazing talent and services to anyone. I can honestly say that a rating of 5.0 is not nearly a high enough rating for this dynamic duo. I am so lucky to have had them as my florist and I can say with complete confidence that anyone who uses them will feel the same. Thank you Sarah and Laurel and The New Leaf for making the wedding of my dreams become reality!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot adequately describe how wonderful these two ladies were at creating a magical and innovative atmosphere for my daughter's wedding. They patiently listened to our ideas and then went about bringing those thoughts into reality. We have such awesome memories of the wedding, and The New Leaf helped make all our wishes come true!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/15/11, 1 Review
4.7

Sarah and Laurel from New Leaf were a dream team to work with. They made our family feel at ease, listened to our needs with sincere interest and patience, and came up with perfect flower arrangements for our big day (even when we didn't always know what we wanted!!).

The New Leaf is not cheap, but we always knew we would get the best product in the Tidewater region. We could not have been happier with our stunning arrangements for our wedding day. Our expectations were met two times over.

We still appreciate how hard these women worked to provide us with fabulous fresh flowers in 98 degree weather!

Profile Picture Nancy , 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were exquisite...When talking to Sarah it was if she saw our exact vision and then proceeded to bring it to life!!! We absolutely loved working with everyone at The New Leaf!!! When I arrived at the venue, I was so happy, I was nearly in tears at how beautiful everything turned out!!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/7/10, 2 Reviews