59 Reviews for The New Craftwood Inn Event Center

Specialty Wine (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Family Style (1)
Aisle Runners (1)

We held our rehearsal dinner for 140 people at the Craftwood inn! From the minute we met Brian and Dave, we knew we were in good hands! Every step of the way, we were overwhelmed by the professionalism, creativity and good nature of the owners. The food was spectacular and the venue was just what we had envisioned! We never questioned that it would all come together even though we lived thousands of miles away. These two are Top Notch and the Inn is truly a memorable place to hold any event of any size!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can't express what a beautiful and meaningful experience our wedding was. From the very beginning when we met the owners of the Craftwood, we knew it was going to be perfect. And it was - down to the very last detail. Our friends and family could not stop raving over the food, the beauty of the venue, and how fun it all was! It was the celebration of a lifetime! We highly recommend the Craftwood Inn to for an amazing wedding experience.

Profile Picture Lynne, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Brian & Dave have created a magical venue! We had a Rehearsal Dinner for over 100 and it was absolutely perfect! Everything was wondeful! The landscape of flower gardens was lavish & beautiful, the setting was stunning, the table decor was lovely, and the food was amazing! All of our guests were so impressed with the evening and the delicious food! The green bread & the desserts topped off the dinner menu that everyone was talking about! We even showed a video of the bride & groom upstairs after cocktail hour and before our sit down dinner! Everyone loved the setting being able to enjoy the whole space- the bar area and even the Groom's Den where the men enjoyed smoking cigars outside!
Brian and Dave were so incredibly nice to work with and made our life so easy! It was the dream I envisioned brought to life; an enchanted evening!
Thank you to these two men and their wonderful staff! Sincerely, Christine & Tom Briehl

Profile Picture Christine, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Craftwood Inn is a very unique and special venue which made it the perfect place to host our rehearsal dinner. Brian's cuisine made for a fabulous meal that our guests are still raving about. Dave has an eye for attention to detail from the flora and fauna of the outdoor environment to ensuring our interior decor was perfect. Brian and Dave are the consummate professionals and extremely easy to work with. Bravo!

Profile Picture Sallie, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was beautiful. We loved the Craftwood Inn. Brian and David love what they do and it refects in all of the recent updates, beautiful flowers and the food that Brian prepares.
Our wedding was perfect.
Brian & Sherry Beasley
July 5,2017

Profile Picture Sherry, 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Altar/Arches, Tables, Indoor

We had 12 weeks to put this reception together. Our good fortune, that on day 2 of our planning, we found The Inn, attended the biannual tasting/vendor night, and contracted with them. Brian and Dave are easy going, good humored, accommodating, a joy to work with. Check with them first for your special event.

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

Choosing the Craftwood Innfor our daughter's reception was the best decision we made. The Craftwood offers excellent food and professional service as well as little extras (Bridal Cottage, sandstone waterfall, beautiful landscaping, Sparkler send-off, etc...) that made A's wedding day the best day ever. Couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you!

Profile Picture Moriah, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a beautiful, intimate, and romantic venue, that will provide your fairy tale wedding at a very reasonable cost, look no further. Brian and David of the Craftwood Inn are classy and professional, and will anticipate your needs throughout the planning, and exceed your expectations the day of your event. Their staff and vendors are superb, and the food and atmosphere are exceptional. Our guests continue to rave about the whole experience, and we are still on cloud nine!

Profile Picture Patti, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So, my daughter had her wedding at the Craftwood Inn last weekend. The days and weeks leading up to the wedding, Brian was GREAT, making sure that everything was handled. He met with the happy couple and my wife and I numerous times to make sure that their day was truly special. Brian has lined up some great vendors, from DJs to cake decorators to photographers, making it so easy. We were all able to relax and Brian took care of everything.

On the day of the wedding, Brian and his staff were all over the place making sure all the guests and the couple were taken care of.

Moving to the venue itself, let me just say that it is one of the most gorgeous venues you can imagine. Due to the weather, we had the ceremony inside, and it was picturesque throughout. You can also do it outside, where the bride walks down by a waterfall. And the cottage where the bridal party prepares; let me just say that it's something out of a movie. So many opportunities for great pictures on-site.

Now, let's talk food. Brian is an amazing chef, even the grilled vegetables tasted amazing. We had entrees of Shepherd's Pie and Open Faced Cordon Bleu, and everything they made was outstanding. Great appetizers, entrees veggies, breads. We also had close to 10 guests who were gluten-intolerant and Brian was able to create a menu fit for all. All of the guests talked about the food all evening and beyond.

In a nutshell, you can try and save a nickel or dime here or there, but you would have to talk with multiple cake decorators, photographers, DJs, and your time during this special occasion is valuable. But, if you book the Craftwood Inn, everything is easy; and it will be a day to remember.

Profile Picture Charlie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Craftwood Inn provided exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. The views, the intimate setting, our ability to interact with our guests during the lunch reception, the food (THE FOOD!!!!), the staff, parking, EVERYTHING was perfect. Working with Brian was a breeze - from booking the event, to meeting with his vendors, to his attention to detail on the big day itself - I couldn't have asked for a more responsive coordinator. My guests thoroughly enjoyed the lunch buffet, and our vegetarian guest appreciated the special entree that was made just for her to enjoy. If you are looking for a unique, warm and cozy space for you to make your wedding your own, give Brian, Dave, and The Craftwood Inn a call!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brian and staff were professional and friendly. The venue is beautiful and affordable, not to mention the food is phenomenal!! Would recommend the Craftwood Inn to anyone looking for those qualifications!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Craftwood Inn is beautiful, with vintage architecture, stunning views of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods and a warm, homey feel inside and out. But that's not what makes it the perfect wedding venue. Brian and David are. I don't know how they do it, but they somehow manage to take care of everything, from the ceremony to the catering to the bar service. We take our food seriously and the extravagant buffet was amazing. We appreciate a well-mixed cocktail and the Craftwood Inn delivered on that, too. We knew almost nothing about wedding run-of-events, but they made sure all the details were attended to and went off seamlessly. Almost all of our guests came from the East Coast and they could not stop raving about this gem of a place. Thanks to Brian's careful preparation, there were no surprises and no hidden costs. If we had it to do all over again, we wouldn't change a thing.

Profile Picture Joni, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a destination wedding in Colorado and the New Craftwood Inn was everything we were looking for. It offered a wonderful package deal that made the wedding planning process less stressful! Brian was always there for us if we had a question or concern. The venue is so beautiful and the food is wonderful! All of our guest could not stop talking about how perfect our wedding was!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Brian and Dave at the Craftwood Inn by far exceeded all of my expectations. They made my special day feel like a fairytale. Honestly, this was the least stressful experience I have ever had, yet the best day of my life.
The venue is gorgeous, the staff are out of this world, and the price is very reasonable. I would highly highly highly recommend this to anyone planning a wedding. I wish there was more than five stars available to rape this place.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was amazing. We had it on a Sunday in April outside. Brian and Dave were extremely easy to work with and their wedding package included everything but the photographer, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I planned the wedding start to finish in two months and I never felt rushed or worried. They do their own catering and the food was amazing. They had linens and runners to choose from the tables looked very classy. I also enjoyed the brides cottage to get ready in, I made myself at home before the wedding and had plenty of time to get prepared and relax. I'd defenitly recommend having your wedding at the craftwood inn.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brian and Dave are amazing. When i saw the craftwood in tje first time i knew that this was our venue. It is clean, historic, beautiful, mewly redone and flat out awesome.. Brian and Dave are both professional, helpful, friendly and have am amazing view of things. I knew i did not have to worry about anything. The set up for everything is done the way the couple wants it and the day before. It meat our expectations.
The staff that worked our wedding super friendly and just simply awesome.
The new Craftwood in is definitely where i will be celebrating my 10year anniversary
So Brian and Dave you can"t go anywhere else but stay here in Colorado.. ??
Thank you all again for an amazing wedding.. Amazing service and a veey professional amd awesome time..
Keep it up amd keep the weddings fun..
Susi&Miles

Profile Picture Susanne, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing experience! The craftwood does an amazing job. This was incredibly stress free and my wedding day was perfect! The food is outstanding, you feel so very special on your day. I didn't have a single thing to worry about at all!

Profile Picture K, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone loved the food, the service was amazing. The staff were very friendly and more than willing to assist with anything. Brian and Dave are amazing and helped with everything to make sure that the special day happened without a hitch!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Buffet, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

The New Craftwood Inn is absolutely stunning! My husband and I were so impressed by all that Brian and Dave did to make our wedding experience perfect! First, Brian's knowledge of weddings facilitated the planning processes and allowed us to fulfill our vision without any stress or increased cost. There was no need to hire a wedding planner because he made everything happen and was very easy to work with. Next, the venue is gorgeous! It is surrounded by beautiful views, has cozy fireplaces for an intimate feel, and historical details that create an altogether perfect place to celebrate! Then there is the food... and it is so yummy! Brian does a great job making it all look great and taste even better. The staff was so caring and helpful. I cannot forget to thank Dave for keeping the venue looking wonderful. There was a downpour of snow on our wedding day and Dave spent hours making sure the grounds were safe for guests. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue was! We loved it and our guests cannot stop talking about it. Thank you Brian and Dave! :)

Profile Picture Brooke , 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brian and Dave were exceptional! They were with me and my husband every step of the way helping with planning and making sure everything was set for the big day! They made it easy and simple, recommended excellent vendors, and served some of the best food I've ever tasted! It is clear that they have a passion for hosting and personal interest in making people's weddings memorable and special. They went to the extra effort in every aspect of the wedding experience, especially the small details that are endlessly valuable to the bride and groom. I would recommend this venue and Brian/Dave to every couple! Thank you for the perfect wedding!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Craftwood Inn, I can honestly say, is the best possible venue in the area that we could've gotten married at. When my husband and I first toured the venue and spoke to Brian, we immediately knew it was our venue. It had not yet been renovated when we booked our wedding, but Brian did such a great job conveying his vision, style, and professionalism that it didn't bother us. Brian also was great at sending us updates, and letting us tour a few times throughout the process. All communication was extremely fast, and as a busy but organized bride, Brian was really wonderful to work with. My mind was always at ease during planning, and my questions were always answered fully - I felt so comfortable with the process at all times. On the day of our wedding, we got some very unfortunate news that our officiant would be arriving an hour late. We were scheduled to get married at 6pm, with a cocktail hour following the ceremony. With some quick thinking and accommodation, Brian and his team were able to open the bar and pass hors d'oeuvres a full hour early. I'm not sure many of our guests even knew there had been a schedule change! With our ceremony at 7pm, we were Craftwood's first wedding at dusk, and it was just perfect. Our guests loved the food and atmosphere, and everyone commented on how beautiful the venue was. Following the wedding, Brian presented my husband and I with a sign with our names and wedding dates - how special!! I truly could not imagine being married anywhere else!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

We had a great experience having our ceremony and reception at the Craftwood Inn. The facility was beautiful, and Brian and the staff were helpful, professional, and a pleasure to work with. They were able to accomodate our (very much off-menu) request to serve Indian food at our reception, and all of the food was delicious -- we got lots of comments about how great everything tasted. Brian helped make sure everything went off without a hitch on the day of the wedding, from the decor to the timing of the ceremony entrances and of course all of the food, and making sure the guests found their way around. Couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

Brian at The New Craftwood Inn was amazing. We met with him when he first took over the venue and we were intrigued by the passion behind his vision. His vision soon turned into a reality and our happily ever after. He was very responsive and accommodating throughout our planning. The ceremony was beautiful outside in front of the water fall. The food was absolutely amazing: buffalo meatballs, vegetarian enchiladas, chicken marsala, vegetables, assorted breads, and more. When we went around to the tables to thank everyone for attending, they all raved about how delicious the food was. The location was great for memorable pictures and the intimate and vintage vibe we were looking for. Thank you for allowing us such a beautiful ceremony and reception! We appreciate everything you offered us!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access

I am a wedding planner with 20 years experience and I can't say enough great things about my client's and my experience with Brian and Dave at the Craftwood Inn for a rehearsal dinner. The renovations they have done to the Craftwood Inn are beautiful and first class. Chef Brian prepared a fabulous meal that all of the guests thoroughly enjoyed. Brian was very helpful during the planning process to help select the menu, linens, bar, and flowers. He had very creative and cost effective suggestions. Brian and Dave have years of experience in the event industry and it definitely shows. Their staff was very friendly and efficient. All in all, my clients and I had a seamless planning process and actual event that exceeded my client's expectations. I highly recommend the Craftwood Inn.

Profile Picture User5425902, 2+ years ago, 1 Review