Craftwood Inn Reviews

84 | Manitou Springs, CO

84 Reviews for Craftwood Inn

Mark & jennifer · Married on 07/11/2015

Being a native of Manitou/Colorado Springs area, Brian and his staff did an outstanding job with our wedding and reception. The surrounding views are spectacular along with their beautiful landscape. The food in itself was awesome, he is an incredible chef!!! Too add, Brian went above and beyond down to the very details in making sure EVERYTHING went smooth and left nothing out of the entire event.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Kami · Married on 09/02/2017

Venue is STUNNING and food is great. We got lots of compliments. If you are looking for a picturesque, charming, whimsical, mountain wedding you can't beat the beauty of this place. I was drawn in by the idea of the "all inclusive" aspect. The florist was great, the bakery for the cake was decent, unfortunately I did not see eye to eye with the DJ during the planning process, however, when all was said and done everything worked out fine. I will also say that when I voiced my concerns about the DJ, Brian straightened it out for me so that I did not have to. There is a lot of value in the base package, so we were able to keep our budget intact by removing a few details that we did not deem necessary. Overall we were Very, Very happy with the entire experience.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Brian has been extremely helpful and accomodating

Sent on 07/22/2015

3.5

This was a beautiful venue to make our mountain wedding dream come true!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Sandra · Married on 06/14/2019

3.0

Great but didn’t want to work with..

The food was AMAZING, the quality of the bar, DJ, cake and flowers (which are all included in the price) were all amazing, however we brought our own photographer and he was not the most willing to work with her. We followed my photographers schedule for the most part and everything went great

Sent on 06/27/2019

Craftwood Inn's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed your evening with us here at the Craftwood..We do not suggest an hour and 45 minute cocktail hour which was talked about at the beginning with the photographer as the guests will get a bit antsy at that point. After discussing with the Photographer she was able to make everything work so we could get more dancing for the crowd which they seemed to enjoy. I actually really enjoyed working with the Photographer so great job to all!!

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

3.5

The owners of the Craftwood were amazing. The food was absolutely delicious--best wedding food I have had at any wedding. I do wish we could pack up what wasn't eaten at the buffet style dinner. The dance floor is nice. There is a big staircase between the bar and dance floor-- wasn't an issue for us, but may be for those who are less physically able. Beautiful outdoor area for weddings!

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • Aaron

Aaron St Germain · Married on 08/22/2019

3.8

Overall amazing

Amazing venue, that everyone loved. Food was great as well (prepared by Brian who helps with everything!) Only downside was some switches of approved vendors during the process, which cause alot of extra stress. Biggest downside was the new florist vendor (who was still amazing btw) charged more for her stuff than the original florist (all vendors had to use) which cost is more to get less overall. Also the make up artist he used (can choose any, bit we went with the one showcased by craftwood) was very unresponsive, and rescheduled multiple appointment, and was late to all. Celebirty DJ is the vendors DJ, and did ok.
    Was sorta hard to get ahold of (and originally had the wrong wedding date). Also was asked to play certain songs that we never heard, and didnt make an announcement that we had to ask forntwice. Overall great experience, just soem parts didnt run as smooth as hoped

Sent on 08/31/2019

Christina · Married on 05/04/2018

3.6
      3.0

All the staff were very polite and helpful. Brian (owner) helped me a lot with making my wedding as personal as possible.. There were a few more communication errors then I would have liked.
    I did feel some of the charges were a little crazy like the $200 rehearsal fee when we only did about a 30min walk through at the most. I also was a little disappointed that mine and my husbands dinner plates were thrown out with no remorse shown. We spent a lot of money to not even be able to fully enjoy our meals. I feel like its very common for the bride and groom to have time to finish eating their dinner, so you would think they would have saved our plates or at least apologized when I expressed my disappointment with not being able to eat. Other than those few things it is a very lovely venue and I had a wonderful wedding

Sent on 06/07/2018

3.6
      3.0

Brian, the owner and coordinator was very nice and has done what he does for a really long time. The venue is beautiful and the set up great.

Sent on 08/23/2016