Craftwood Inn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• McKenna
    Mckenna R. Married on 05/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Suburb!! I'm convinced there is no better venue

Our wedding at the Craftwood Inn was suburb! I think our's was the first in history to have nothing go wrong and that is largely due to Brian! It was wonderful working with him to put together the wedding of our dreams! It was elegant, classic, and comfortable. We've gotten so many praises from our guests, as well! The food was to die for, which was very important to me when we were considering venues! There were hardly any leftovers at all! The setting was equally amazing with famous red rocks of Manitou, a lush garden, and gorgeous views of the Peak! No one can match the excellency of the Craftwood Inn!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

Thanks McKenna for the kind words..I wish we still had your wedding to look forward to!! Such a great crowd and you both were wonderful to plan with!! Have a Great Summer!!

C Wilson Married on 12/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

everyone had a great time

Brian and Dave, we can't thank you enough for the perfect evening last Saturday night! The decorations, the food, the service, the staff and the overall ambience of the Craftwood is truly special! It's a memory we will never forget.
  • Ty & Jen
    Ty And J. Married on 11/07/2021

Phenomenal Experience!!!

The owners of the Craftwood Inn, Brian and David are wonderful to work with, they are very responsive to inquiries or questions which made the overall experience stellar! They are always available by phone or email and an absolute pleasure to work with. I couldn’t believe the attention to detail, they have everything covered so you don’t have to think or worry about anything! You will not be disappointed when choosing this venue!

The Craftwood Inn is absolutely beautiful and romantic, with stunning views of the Colorado mountains! We highly recommend the amazing Craftwood Inn to host the wedding of your dreams. You are guaranteed to have amazing photos with the beautiful backdrop.

The food was delicious, especially the green bread. We received exceptional service, the staff was very attentive to us and our guests making sure everyone was taken care of. Our guests raved about the quality and taste of the food with many of our guest going back for more. We had a wonderful time and our guests danced the night away!

On November 7, 2021 We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Brian and David!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

It was my Pleasure to work with you from the first time we had a Tour!! Such a Delight!! Happy Holidays and bring your book over so I can sign!!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Christine
    Christine H. Married on 10/02/2021

Story Book Wedding

Brian, Dave and their staff were incredible with helping us plan our wedding! Everything from the venue, the food and overall feel and look of every little detail was amazing! Everyone kept saying how our wedding was truly a Storybook wedding and it really was! We could not have done it without their help. It was a day that I will never forget and I am so thankful we were able to choose The Craftwood as our wedding venue!! Many thanks to both Brian and Dave!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

Wishing yourself and Brian a wonderful life together!! You were pretty amazing walking down the Waterfall!! Beautiful!! Gracious!! Stunning!!
  • Miaparker
    Miaparker Married on 08/16/2021

Absolutely perfect

Brian is absolutely amazing!! We chose a destination wedding and he handled everything and made my experience 100% stress free! He’s a one stop shop. I highly recommend having your wedding at the craftwood inn it’s so beautiful. He and his team created my perfect fairytale wedding. I cannot thank him enough!! He gave us life time memories on our special day.
  • Gerard
    Gerard N. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of our dreams

Bryan and the craftwood staff went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams.

Craftwood Inn's reply:

It was such a pleasure to create this memory for the both of you!! Here is hoping your years to come will bring you both much joy and happiness!!
  • Patrick
    Patrick H. Married on 08/13/2021

My Wedding was Absolutely Amazing

I'm completely beside myself. This was the most amazing Venue. If I could do it over I would. Absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing. Brian & his partner are very friendly & professional. Not enough word can explain. Thank you so much Brian. Mr. & Mrs. Harrington

Craftwood Inn's reply:

I had a Blast with the both of you planning out your Big Day!! Hope you had a wonderful time on the Islands for the Honeymoon!! Have a Great Holiday Season!!

• Katherine
    Katherine Married on 06/27/2021

Professional, Classy, Romantic

The Craftwood Inn is a stunning venue indoors and outdoors. I love the historic property, and the incredible landscaping plus the bridal cottage/groom's den cannot be beat! Brian and Dave are exceptional professionals who make the experience clear, easy, and worry-free. We hired them for our destination wedding, and it could not have been a better experience. The wedding package included flowers, DJ, and cake, all of whom worked with me quickly and efficiently to produce AMAZING results! In addition, Brian is an inspired chef who used his considerable talents to create a 100% vegan menu ... the bakery also accommodated my request for a vegan wedding cake! The results were mouth-watering with our guests RAVING about the food!! This team is organized, professional, classy, and romantic. Our wedding was just gorgeous, low-stress, and good value overall. Very highly recommend this venue and this team!!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

I laid awake at night thinking about your menu for the last 6 weeks!! There were little plants chasing me in my dreams!! I could not be happier the way everything turned out for the both of you!! Have a Wonderful Summer! You will be Missed!!

• Pierce
    Pierce M. Married on 06/15/2021

Best Venue in Colorado!

Craftwood Inn is THE BEST. My wife and I started planning our wedding right before COVID hit, and Brian and Dave were absolutely more than flexible and we were able to switch our dates as needed. The planning process was a breeze, and you HAVE to try Brian's Pistachio cake!! The staff day off was beyond excellent and accommodating, and our guests will not stop raving about the food! Honestly if we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing. Can't say enough good things about these guys!! Thank you Brian and Dave!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

We really appreciate the kind words!! We wish you were later in the season so we had your wedding to look forward to again!! What a Great Group of Guests!! Have a Wonderful Summer!!

• Joe
    Joe S. Married on 04/07/2020

Our Wedding was all We Hoped for and More

We had our July 4, 2020 wedding at the Craftwood Inn. It was at times harrowing because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Brian and David were more than willing to work with us and as they say, “All’s well that ends well.”

The Craftwood is a beautiful facility with varied opportunities. We planned to do our vows on the lawn with Pikes Peak in the background. The afternoon rain put an end to that but because of the wide variety of options we were able to do a properly socially distanced ceremony on the second floor.

Brian and David were so easy to work with on what was really an unusual wedding. We called it a Fourth of July party with the vows thrown in. We wanted a picnic type menu and they were able to fully accommodate our wishes. Kudos to the staff - bartender, servers, DJ, they are truly excellent The hurricane ice cream dessert station wowed our guests and us too.

All said and done: excellent hosts, excellent staff, easy to work with all around. You made our day every bit as special as we could have hoped for it to be.

Craftwood Inn's reply:

You were both WONDERFUL and EASY to work with and YES to the first Drag Show on the Patio by the waterfall!! Truly Special!! Have a Wonderful Summer!!

• Katie
    Katie Married on 07/11/2019

Trust in the Team

My husband and I wanted no stress, simple elegance and that's exactly what we got at Craftwood. Brian and his team were kind, professional and tasteful. The best part was that the food, cake, dj and flowers were all taken care for us. Brian set up the appointments to personalize to our designs. Trust them! They know affordable, refined elegance. We are so happy with our memories!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

Hi Katie and Thanks much for the kind words!! Your wedding was a pleasure as were the both of you!! Hope you are well during these crazy times!! Stay Safe!!
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely wonderful

The food is absolutely amazing, the DJ was amazing, the cake was made perfectly, and our flowers were perfect. There was a little hiccup with our flowers but Brian, the owner, handled it very professionally and let us know as far in advance as he could and everything went smooth. The venue is absolutely gorgeous the food is so amazing, you get the food the DJ the cake the flowers all in your package. Brian was so flexible and worked with our outside vendors. The New Craftwood Inn made our day nothing but perfect and I couldn’t be more satisfied with everything!
    Becky Married on 09/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What a delightful experience we had having our wedding at the Craftwood Inn. From our very first meeting, we knew Brian would take excellent care of all of the details. The Craftwood is absolutely gorgeous, both inside and out. The gardens are lovely and the craftsman atmosphere was perfect.

Brian was responsive to all of our requests and questions and guided us through the entire process. Our guests loved the gardens and are still raving about the food.

Craftwood Inn's reply:

Your Wedding was one of the special ones I was looking forward to ever since I met the both of you!! Your story is so uplifting and amazing!! So glad you both enjoyed your day with us here at the Craftwood!! Happy Fall!!
    Ben Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I recently had our Wedding hosted at the Craftwood Inn and it was an absolute blast. Brian and Dave are sensational and met our every need while always being in communication and taking care of all the tedious little details. Having an all inclusive approach the way Brian does definitely made our lives and planning much easier. When the big day arrived everything was ready, Brian was on point directing people and keeping the night moving along at the correct pace and as always the food was amazing. (Make sure to try the pistachio bread) I highly recommend giving the Craftwood your consideration in your hunt for the perfect wedding venue.
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 09/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I married at the New Craftwood Inn event center in September of 2018. We purchased their wedding package that included food, cake, bouquet, and the DJ. Every venue they chose to be in their package did a fantastic job. The staff and owners of the Craftwood Inn were all helpful and excellent to work with. Brian handled a great deal of the big and small wedding planning items, and it made things MUCH easier for the groom and me.
    I am thrilled we selected the Craftwood Inn because it was such a beautiful place to get married. There is a stunning view of Colorado mountains outside, and the whole venue has a lovely vintage feeling. The bride's cabin is a cool, spacious place to get ready, and your bridesmaids will be thrilled with it! They have a gorgeous outside area for the ceremony, but it rained on our wedding. This rain wasn't an issue at all because Brian and his staff set up guests chairs inside the building upstairs in the backup room they have in case it does rain. We got married upstairs and everything was still perfect! It was so nice to have chosen a venue that could still be lovely even if it was raining.
    I have had so many guests compliment the food that the Craftwood Inn provided. Some guests even said it was the best meal they had ever had at any wedding! The bartenders were also such great people. I didn't feel stressed out at all during my marriage, and I was just happy. The staff and owners of the Craftwood Inn made getting married easy and anxiety free. You should consider checking this venue out, and see if it feels like a good fit for your wedding! We are so happy we chose the Craftwood Inn!
    Sallie Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Craftwood Inn is a very unique and special venue which made it the perfect place to host our rehearsal dinner. Brian's cuisine made for a fabulous meal that our guests are still raving about. Dave has an eye for attention to detail from the flora and fauna of the outdoor environment to ensuring our interior decor was perfect. Brian and Dave are the consummate professionals and extremely easy to work with. Bravo!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

We miss you already Sallie and hope to see you in the future!!
    Debbi Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was my 3rd daughter to get married and the first one to do a destination wedding. This venue and the owners were amazing. They worked tirelessly and helped make her dream wedding come true. I can't believe how patient, creative, understanding, innovative, and just plain kind and thoughtful they were to all my e-mails, questions and times on the phone! They are the best! We flew to Colorado and looked at 12 venues in a weekend, whew...but this place was the best place of all. They loved our dogs, who were in the wedding, and they loved us through all our little things we were requesting. It rained 2 hours before the ceremony and everything was moved under a canopy and then it cleared up and they put it all out again and it was all dry. Nothing rattles them!!!! The location is an easy drive from the airport and the view of Pikes Peak unobstructed was amazing. Thank you Brian for a night we will never forget!
    Beth Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We fell in LOVE with the Craftwood Inn the moment we saw it! The Craftwood Inn is a beautiful, historic piece of architecture, and the view of Pikes Peak in the background is divine. I lived my dream and got married in a fairy tale garden! As a bride, choosing the package that came with the Craftwood was the best decision I could have made, as my husband and I had a short engagement, and minimal time for planning. Brian sells a product, and that product is professionalism, organization, elegance, and most importantly, a detailed job well done. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I were lead seamlessly through the schedule of the day's events without a hiccup. We have received endless compliments on the beauty of our wedding, and we are still dreaming of our wedding day!!
    Mary Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I begin? It's every brides dream to have the most beautiful wedding ever. Well that's what you're going to get here! The grounds are beautiful, the views are breathtaking, and Brian and Dave are the two that can make every dream you have come true. They take care of everything so sit back and relax. The staff for cocktails and dinner were so kind and attentive to everyone. Our cake was delicious and WOW everyone has commented on how amazing the food was. Make sure you take the time to eat!! I'm so excited to see the pictures from our photographer Penny! What an incredible place to share your first special moments together as a married couple. I couldn't have asked for a better team! Thanks Brian for making our day so very special and a memories that will last a lifetime!
    Colleen Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is the most amazing venue! The owner is incredible and will respond to every request ASAP. I cannot say enough about this beautiful place. The owners have a true passion for this business and it shows through in every aspect. The planning for a wedding is made so easy through this venue. The owner will work will all of your vendors to make sure everything comes together seamlessly. All of my guests were amazed with the beauty and many said this was the best reception they had ever been to! The food here is also incredible and they add extra special touches throughout the day. I cannot express enough how fantastic this place has been and how I recommend this to every bride. If you want a beautiful wedding and reception at the foot of the mountains this is the place for you. If you want a place that will truly listen to you and make what you vision in a wedding/reception come to life then you have to come here. I will be recommending this venue to everyone I know. I had an amazing reception here that I will remember forever. From one bride to another, you have to come check this out! You will love it!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

Hi Colleen!! Your reviews gave me chills but in a very positive way! You and your Mom were so amazing to work with and also FUN!!! Dave and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the Summer!! Mr. and Mrs!! I betcha that sounds weird!!
    Dianne Married on 07/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Craftwood Inn is truly a magical place, Dave & Brian (the owners who clearly love what they do) made every moment of our wedding planning process easy for us. More importantly, they made it SO MUCH FUN! They were very responsive, offered wonderful suggestions, were welcoming about some non-traditional we wanted and always, always, always made us feel like we were their number one priority. Our guests are still raving about our wedding day and have told us numerous times that it was the best wedding food they ever had! The hurricane (ice cream) station was also a huge success! We are so grateful for the Craftwood, for our new friendship with Dave & Brian and know you will love them just as much!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

All I can say is that you are making me Blush!!! Looking forward to Dinner together once this Wedding Season Quiets down!!
    Viviana Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian and Dave provided us with a near flawless day that was very low stress. We had been planning to use a combination of two other venues for the wedding and reception, but were getting overwhelmed by the amount of work required and the cost. We then found the Craftwood and it was the answer to all of our troubles. They provided vendors for everything except photography and officiant and they did do at a very reasonable cost. They helped us plan our menu and look and allowed my wife the flexibility to create just the day she wanted. The day of the venue was gorgeous, the food was spectacular, and our guests enjoyed a magical day with us. I cannot recommend Brian and Dave enough!
    Matt Married on 06/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian gave us the reception of our dreams. He was quick to respond to all of our questions and was thorough with all of the setup. It was clear that he had done this many times before. By the time our big day came the work for us was done. We were simply able to enjoy the party and our guests. The vendors he provided for us were incredible and they all worked seamlessly together. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Teisha Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We recently had a wedding here at the Craftwood and it was everything and beyond what we had in mind for our big day. The venue itself is beautiful, everything from the interior to the exterior. Brian and Dave have updated most of the inside but kept a lot of the original charm which helped set our wedding theme. The outdoor landscaping is amazing, especially for a summer event with all of the flowers in bloom. Another reason why we had picked the Craftwood, was because of the Bride's Cottage and Groom's Den. We were able to get ready with our wedding party on location, which saved us on transportation costs. They even made lunch for us! Not only is the venue fantastic, so is the food! We keep hearing from every guest we spoke to after, how great it was! We mostly dealt with Brian for planning and he was quick to answer any question or address any concern we might have had; even within minutes of emailing him. Our original number of guests was supposed to be 100 but quickly grew over 140. They had no issues accommodating that number of people. Thank you Brian and Dave for your hospitality and making our day so special!

-Austin and Teisha

Craftwood Inn's reply:

I really had a Great Time planning this wonderful day for the both of you!! The crowd was on the large size but I thought with the outdoor seating it was beautiful!! Have a Wonderful Summer!!
    Mario Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I’m the father of the bride, I couldn’t have been more happy and thrilled knowing my daughter had a fairy tale wedding. Thank you Brian!!!

Craftwood Inn's reply:

Mario you are sooooo welcome as it was such a pleasure!!!
illustration stars