The New Craftwood Inn Event Center Reviews

79 | Manitou Springs, CO

79 Reviews for The New Craftwood Inn Event Center

79 The New Craftwood Inn Event Center Reviews

Becky · Married on 09/24/2018

What a delightful experience we had having our wedding at the Craftwood Inn. From our very first meeting, we knew Brian would take excellent care of all of the details. The Craftwood is absolutely gorgeous, both inside and out. The gardens are lovely and the craftsman atmosphere was perfect.

Brian was responsive to all of our requests and questions and guided us through the entire process. Our guests loved the gardens and are still raving about the food.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 1
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 2
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 3
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 4

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

Your Wedding was one of the special ones I was looking forward to ever since I met the both of you!! Your story is so uplifting and amazing!! So glad you both enjoyed your day with us here at the Craftwood!! Happy Fall!!

Ben · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife and I recently had our Wedding hosted at the Craftwood Inn and it was an absolute blast. Brian and Dave are sensational and met our every need while always being in communication and taking care of all the tedious little details. Having an all inclusive approach the way Brian does definitely made our lives and planning much easier. When the big day arrived everything was ready, Brian was on point directing people and keeping the night moving along at the correct pace and as always the food was amazing. (Make sure to try the pistachio bread) I highly recommend giving the Craftwood your consideration in your hunt for the perfect wedding venue.

Cassie · Married on 09/06/2018

My husband and I married at the New Craftwood Inn event center in September of 2018. We purchased their wedding package that included food, cake, bouquet, and the DJ. Every venue they chose to be in their package did a fantastic job. The staff and owners of the Craftwood Inn were all helpful and excellent to work with. Brian handled a great deal of the big and small wedding planning items, and it made things MUCH easier for the groom and me.
    I am thrilled we selected the Craftwood Inn because it was such a beautiful place to get married. There is a stunning view of Colorado mountains outside, and the whole venue has a lovely vintage feeling. The bride's cabin is a cool, spacious place to get ready, and your bridesmaids will be thrilled with it! They have a gorgeous outside area for the ceremony, but it rained on our wedding. This rain wasn't an issue at all because Brian and his staff set up guests chairs inside the building upstairs in the backup room they have in case it does rain. We got married upstairs and everything was still perfect! It was so nice to have chosen a venue that could still be lovely even if it was raining.
    I have had so many guests compliment the food that the Craftwood Inn provided. Some guests even said it was the best meal they had ever had at any wedding! The bartenders were also such great people. I didn't feel stressed out at all during my marriage, and I was just happy. The staff and owners of the Craftwood Inn made getting married easy and anxiety free. You should consider checking this venue out, and see if it feels like a good fit for your wedding! We are so happy we chose the Craftwood Inn!

Sallie · Married on 08/18/2018

The Craftwood Inn is a very unique and special venue which made it the perfect place to host our rehearsal dinner. Brian's cuisine made for a fabulous meal that our guests are still raving about. Dave has an eye for attention to detail from the flora and fauna of the outdoor environment to ensuring our interior decor was perfect. Brian and Dave are the consummate professionals and extremely easy to work with. Bravo!

Sent on 08/13/2017

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

We miss you already Sallie and hope to see you in the future!!

Debbi · Married on 08/04/2018

This was my 3rd daughter to get married and the first one to do a destination wedding. This venue and the owners were amazing. They worked tirelessly and helped make her dream wedding come true. I can't believe how patient, creative, understanding, innovative, and just plain kind and thoughtful they were to all my e-mails, questions and times on the phone! They are the best! We flew to Colorado and looked at 12 venues in a weekend, whew...but this place was the best place of all. They loved our dogs, who were in the wedding, and they loved us through all our little things we were requesting. It rained 2 hours before the ceremony and everything was moved under a canopy and then it cleared up and they put it all out again and it was all dry. Nothing rattles them!!!! The location is an easy drive from the airport and the view of Pikes Peak unobstructed was amazing. Thank you Brian for a night we will never forget!

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 5
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 6

Beth · Married on 07/28/2018

We fell in LOVE with the Craftwood Inn the moment we saw it! The Craftwood Inn is a beautiful, historic piece of architecture, and the view of Pikes Peak in the background is divine. I lived my dream and got married in a fairy tale garden! As a bride, choosing the package that came with the Craftwood was the best decision I could have made, as my husband and I had a short engagement, and minimal time for planning. Brian sells a product, and that product is professionalism, organization, elegance, and most importantly, a detailed job well done. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I were lead seamlessly through the schedule of the day's events without a hiccup. We have received endless compliments on the beauty of our wedding, and we are still dreaming of our wedding day!!

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 7

Mary · Married on 07/21/2018

Where do I begin? It's every brides dream to have the most beautiful wedding ever. Well that's what you're going to get here! The grounds are beautiful, the views are breathtaking, and Brian and Dave are the two that can make every dream you have come true. They take care of everything so sit back and relax. The staff for cocktails and dinner were so kind and attentive to everyone. Our cake was delicious and WOW everyone has commented on how amazing the food was. Make sure you take the time to eat!! I'm so excited to see the pictures from our photographer Penny! What an incredible place to share your first special moments together as a married couple. I couldn't have asked for a better team! Thanks Brian for making our day so very special and a memories that will last a lifetime!

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 8

Colleen · Married on 07/07/2018

This is the most amazing venue! The owner is incredible and will respond to every request ASAP. I cannot say enough about this beautiful place. The owners have a true passion for this business and it shows through in every aspect. The planning for a wedding is made so easy through this venue. The owner will work will all of your vendors to make sure everything comes together seamlessly. All of my guests were amazed with the beauty and many said this was the best reception they had ever been to! The food here is also incredible and they add extra special touches throughout the day. I cannot express enough how fantastic this place has been and how I recommend this to every bride. If you want a beautiful wedding and reception at the foot of the mountains this is the place for you. If you want a place that will truly listen to you and make what you vision in a wedding/reception come to life then you have to come here. I will be recommending this venue to everyone I know. I had an amazing reception here that I will remember forever. From one bride to another, you have to come check this out! You will love it!

Sent on 07/13/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

Hi Colleen!! Your reviews gave me chills but in a very positive way! You and your Mom were so amazing to work with and also FUN!!! Dave and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the Summer!! Mr. and Mrs!! I betcha that sounds weird!!

Dianne · Married on 07/06/2018

The Craftwood Inn is truly a magical place, Dave & Brian (the owners who clearly love what they do) made every moment of our wedding planning process easy for us. More importantly, they made it SO MUCH FUN! They were very responsive, offered wonderful suggestions, were welcoming about some non-traditional we wanted and always, always, always made us feel like we were their number one priority. Our guests are still raving about our wedding day and have told us numerous times that it was the best wedding food they ever had! The hurricane (ice cream) station was also a huge success! We are so grateful for the Craftwood, for our new friendship with Dave & Brian and know you will love them just as much!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 9
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 10
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 11
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 12
    The New Craftwood Inn Event Center 13

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

All I can say is that you are making me Blush!!! Looking forward to Dinner together once this Wedding Season Quiets down!!

Viviana · Married on 06/23/2018

Brian and Dave provided us with a near flawless day that was very low stress. We had been planning to use a combination of two other venues for the wedding and reception, but were getting overwhelmed by the amount of work required and the cost. We then found the Craftwood and it was the answer to all of our troubles. They provided vendors for everything except photography and officiant and they did do at a very reasonable cost. They helped us plan our menu and look and allowed my wife the flexibility to create just the day she wanted. The day of the venue was gorgeous, the food was spectacular, and our guests enjoyed a magical day with us. I cannot recommend Brian and Dave enough!

Matt · Married on 06/22/2018

Brian gave us the reception of our dreams. He was quick to respond to all of our questions and was thorough with all of the setup. It was clear that he had done this many times before. By the time our big day came the work for us was done. We were simply able to enjoy the party and our guests. The vendors he provided for us were incredible and they all worked seamlessly together. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Teisha · Married on 06/02/2018

We recently had a wedding here at the Craftwood and it was everything and beyond what we had in mind for our big day. The venue itself is beautiful, everything from the interior to the exterior. Brian and Dave have updated most of the inside but kept a lot of the original charm which helped set our wedding theme. The outdoor landscaping is amazing, especially for a summer event with all of the flowers in bloom. Another reason why we had picked the Craftwood, was because of the Bride's Cottage and Groom's Den. We were able to get ready with our wedding party on location, which saved us on transportation costs. They even made lunch for us! Not only is the venue fantastic, so is the food! We keep hearing from every guest we spoke to after, how great it was! We mostly dealt with Brian for planning and he was quick to answer any question or address any concern we might have had; even within minutes of emailing him. Our original number of guests was supposed to be 100 but quickly grew over 140. They had no issues accommodating that number of people. Thank you Brian and Dave for your hospitality and making our day so special!

-Austin and Teisha

Sent on 06/18/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

I really had a Great Time planning this wonderful day for the both of you!! The crowd was on the large size but I thought with the outdoor seating it was beautiful!! Have a Wonderful Summer!!

Mario · Married on 06/02/2018

I’m the father of the bride, I couldn’t have been more happy and thrilled knowing my daughter had a fairy tale wedding. Thank you Brian!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

Mario you are sooooo welcome as it was such a pleasure!!!

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2018

You would be CRAZY if you didn’t choose the Craftwood Inn for your wedding venue. As a military couple planning a wedding when you’re thousands of miles apart seemed daunting, but Brian and Dave made it incredibly EASY and STRESS FREE! Our wedding was everything we hoped and more! It was flawless! The food is delicious, the vendors are all wonderful! I truly can not say enough good things about this place. Brian and Dave will give you your dream wedding and your guest will be raving about it for months!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

That is sweet of you with your words!! I will really miss working with both you and your Mom!! I always looked forward to seeing the both of you for our Planning meetings!! So glad you were Happy Happy with everything!!

Erica · Married on 04/29/2018

Brian and Dave are an amazing team! They literally took care of everything and made this experience so memorable and less stressful. Our guests ranted and raved about the quality of food, the beautiful setting of the Craftwood, the amazing staff, the professionalism of Brian and Dave, and all the details that went into making this wedding a dream for us. We cannot thank the Craftwood team enough for everything they’ve done for us. Book with these guys!! They know what they’re doing! The food is amazing! The staff is excellent! The cottages and venue are beautiful! They take care of you at the Craftwood :)

Sent on 05/02/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

Wow!! Those are some very heartfelt words from the both of you!! What a great evening for the both of you and your family and friends!! I will "Puppy Sit" any time you need it!! Have a wonderful Summer Season!!

Clarissa · Married on 04/27/2018

Brian, Dave, and the whole crew made our wedding day on 4/27/18 unforgettable! Our first encounter with the Craftwood Inn was during their tasting where we met some vendors and got to taste a wide variety of Brian's delicious food. The Craftwood Inn was the first venue that we visited, and they set the bar so high, that despite looking at several venues all over the state of CO; we couldn't picture getting married anywhere else. Brian and Dave were very professional, responsive, and accommodating. Throughout our wedding ceremony and reception, the entire staff made sure that everything ran smoothly and ensured that my husband and me had enough to eat! Our guests couldn't stop raving about Brian's cooking. You can definitely tell that it was prepared by a veteran/seasoned chef.
    The venue and the location were picturesque. We enjoyed having everything at one location, the centralization made the whole day stress free for us. The Bridal Cottage and the Groom's Den were a unique addition that we didn't see at any other venues that we've looked at, especially the Bridal Cottage. The ceremony backdrop with the waterfalls, the pergola, and the breathtaking views of the mountains with Pikes Peaks provided an atmosphere which made us feel like we were in a secluded mountain hideaway.
    Compared to other competitors, the Craftwood Inn was a fantastic value and worth every penny. We wish we could celebrate all over again, and we would recommend their services to anyone who asks!

Sent on 05/01/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

You are so sweet to talk about the Craftwood that way!! What an extreme pleasure it was to help you create this memorable day for the both of you!! So incredibly glad you were happy with everything!! Let us know how the Honey Moon goes in a couple months!! Please crash a Tasting coming up!! Have a Great Week!!

D · Married on 04/12/2018

OK, had to shorten it from the original post; I will give you the items that made the Craftwood Inn the top choice for my son's wedding:
    1. David and Brian have been in the wedding biz for over 20 years, retired, got bored, bought the Craftwood Inn and restored it to immaculate condition.
    2. The wedding couple are both from out of state, but Brian kept them on track.
    3. The all-inclusive pricing helped control the budget; they used all in-house vendors.
    4. Brian and David put on Vendor showcases 3x/year, and have a full buffet of some of the menu choices, so you can talk to the vendors, and eat a full meal.
    5. Your party is the only one for the day; Brian and David only do 50 events a year.
    6. You get the whole site for over 7 hours.
    7. Bride's cottage and Groom's den means no changing in the ADA stalls.
    8. More than enough space for 100 guests, both indoors and out. Tons of beautiful views and scenery, like Pikes Peak, a waterfall, etc.
    9. The big day was easy!
    10. Brian and David were very attentive to the wedding party, and guests as well.

Sent on 04/15/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

From the Day I met you and your husband and the Puppies knew this would be a fun group and it was!! I hope the Kids were Happy as the guests really seem to enjoy themselves!! Congrats to the Blushing Couple!!!

Tina · Married on 03/09/2018

We cannot say enough about our experience with Brian and Dave at Craftwood Inn. From day one, they were incredibly accommodating and helped us create our perfect wedding. The location is a perfect mix of elegant vintage with a rustic, mountain touch. The views from the venue of the mountains and Pikes Peak are wonderful for photos. The food was outstanding, so many of our guests raved about it the rest of the weekend. They have a standing relationship with several vendors in town and each one of them was spectacular, responsive and went above and beyond to deliver a beautiful experience. Brian even helps set up meetings with each of them, making the planning process super simple. We would definitely recommend the Craftwood to anyone looking to celebrate their wedding in Southern Colorado.

Sent on 03/16/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

You two were the BEST!!! Maybe we will see you at Red Gravy!!! Have an Incredible Year!!!

therisa · Married on 02/18/2018

This was a super awesome place! Brian was very accommodating (even when we kept changing our menu every time we started something new!) The venue is beautiful and requires almost no decoration at all and everything is completely stress free through the whole process.

Sent on 03/04/2018

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

You two were so wonderful to design this special day for you and your family and friends!! Glad the Honeymoon was a Blast!!

Laura · Married on 10/20/2017

We held our rehearsal dinner for 140 people at the Craftwood inn! From the minute we met Brian and Dave, we knew we were in good hands! Every step of the way, we were overwhelmed by the professionalism, creativity and good nature of the owners. The food was spectacular and the venue was just what we had envisioned! We never questioned that it would all come together even though we lived thousands of miles away. These two are Top Notch and the Inn is truly a memorable place to hold any event of any size!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

Thanks Laura and we are so glad everyone was very Happy!!! It was a pleasure planning with you and I am sure going to miss our e mails!! Have a great Holiday Season!! See you Christmas Morning!!!!!

Lynne · Married on 09/09/2017

Words can't express what a beautiful and meaningful experience our wedding was. From the very beginning when we met the owners of the Craftwood, we knew it was going to be perfect. And it was - down to the very last detail. Our friends and family could not stop raving over the food, the beauty of the venue, and how fun it all was! It was the celebration of a lifetime! We highly recommend the Craftwood Inn to for an amazing wedding experience.

Sent on 09/11/2017

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

Those words are special for Dave and I as the both of you were!! We want to hang out with you!! Hoping to see you at out Holiday Party this year when the house in complete!! Congrats once again to you 2 Specials Ladies!!!

Christine · Married on 07/28/2017

Brian & Dave have created a magical venue! We had a Rehearsal Dinner for over 100 and it was absolutely perfect! Everything was wondeful! The landscape of flower gardens was lavish & beautiful, the setting was stunning, the table decor was lovely, and the food was amazing! All of our guests were so impressed with the evening and the delicious food! The green bread & the desserts topped off the dinner menu that everyone was talking about! We even showed a video of the bride & groom upstairs after cocktail hour and before our sit down dinner! Everyone loved the setting being able to enjoy the whole space- the bar area and even the Groom's Den where the men enjoyed smoking cigars outside!
    Brian and Dave were so incredibly nice to work with and made our life so easy! It was the dream I envisioned brought to life; an enchanted evening!
    Thank you to these two men and their wonderful staff! Sincerely, Christine & Tom Briehl

Sent on 08/07/2017

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

You were most amazing and fun to work with!! I will for sure miss our calls and e mails!! Have a great rest of the Summer!!

Sherry · Married on 07/05/2017

Our wedding was beautiful. We loved the Craftwood Inn. Brian and David love what they do and it refects in all of the recent updates, beautiful flowers and the food that Brian prepares.
    Our wedding was perfect.
    Brian & Sherry Beasley
    July 5,2017

Sherry · Married on 06/17/2017

We had 12 weeks to put this reception together. Our good fortune, that on day 2 of our planning, we found The Inn, attended the biannual tasting/vendor night, and contracted with them. Brian and Dave are easy going, good humored, accommodating, a joy to work with. Check with them first for your special event.

Sent on 07/07/2017

The New Craftwood Inn Event Center's reply:

It was wonderful helping and working with you and Erica to create this memorable day!! I really miss talking with you! Make it a Great rest of the Summer!!