Nest Reviews

Nest 5
Nest 6
Nest 7

Donna · Married on 06/09/2018

Cindy was wonderful to work with. I told her what I was looking for and she put all together in a day. I also added to the order and Cindy just made it all work.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Nest 8
    Nest 9
    Nest 10
    Nest 11

Mackenzie · Married on 09/16/2017

The fantastic workers at the nest were so amazing and nice and helpful. My flowers turned out even more beautiful than I ever imagined they would be! Definitely the place to go for flowers!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Nest 12
    Nest 13
    Nest 14

Joan · Married on 08/26/2017

Cindy at The Nest created the most STUNNING bouquet and boutineer for my wedding on Orcas Island. Even with significant color changes on my end at the last minute, she came up with an arrangement that exceeded my expectations. Her communications throughout the process were always very prompt and gave me great confidence that she would deliver as promised. This is very important when dealing with a vendor long-distance. I felt her pricing was very reasonable. I highly recommend The Nest for weddings and other events.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Hilary · Married on 08/19/2017

Cindy at the Nest created gorgeous wedding flowers for us! She is so talented and the bouquet was beyond anything I ever imagined. The flowers definitely gave a vintage romantic vibe and were a beautiful addition to the wedding. For the mothers we ordered cuff corsages and they were so classy! Cindy is an excellent florist and the cuff corsages are a relatively new thing in the floral design world and I felt so lucky to have a florist that is up on trends and new designs. She also pinned all of the boys as well, the boutonnières lasted all night and didn't fall off! My husband was a happy man with his succulent boutonnière! After the wedding I took all of the flowers home and spread them around the house so I can reminisce about the beautiful day! I loved working with Cindy and her prices are comparative to other florists on the island. My wedding advice for any bride is your life will be easier the day of and leading up to the event if you work with great vendors, Cindy is a great vendor you definitely want her on your team!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Shaun · Married on 07/22/2017

We chose Cindy Morgan as our day-of wedding planner. Originally we set out to plan the whole wedding ourselves, and even manage all the day-of tasks. Yet our venue owner strongly suggested we at least have a day-of planner and recommended Cindy. Thank God she did! Cindy was amazing from the very first meeting. Talking with her actually helped ease a lot of common wedding planning stress we were experiencing. She went beyond her duties as a day-of coordinator and helped in so many ways leading up to the wedding, including emotional support when needed. My wife loved Cindy so much she would call her if something was stressing her out, just to talk until she felt better. Take it from a happy newly-wed couple, you need a day-of coordinator at the very least. If money wasn't an issue, and we did it all over again, we would hire Cindy as our full-time wedding planner. If you're getting married in the San Juan Islands then Cindy should be your first choice! She can also get you the best deals with many local vendors for everything from flowers to lighting/sound and guest transportation. She will basically go beyond her duties because she just cares more about the couple than the money. Thanks Cindy we love you! Shaun and Erika, Seattle

Sent on 09/20/2017

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Cindy and her team from Nest were the florist for our wedding on Orcas Island in May 2017. Her work was absolutely incredible! The flowers for my wedding were hands-down my favorite part of the décor and so many people gushed about how lovely they looked. Cindy was kind and flexible with me from start to finish and worked to help me stay in my budget with the vision I had for what I wanted for my wedding. She truly is an artist! I'm not a super emotional person, but seeing the flowers for the first time is what gave me the first big feeling of joy on my wedding morning. In addition to her wonderful floral work, Cindy is just a lovely human being. She was patient when I changed my mind about a thousand times and she was always timely and helpful in responding to my emails and requests. She moved around from our ceremony to reception to getting-ready sites delivering everything on time and helping me to think through when and what needed to be delivered where. She really went the extra mile. I give her the highest recommendation for wedding or any other type of florals on Orcas. Thank you Cindy, for everything!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

Cindy at the nest is amazing! She was highly recommended, and as soon as I met her I knew I wanted her to do the floral design at our wedding! She took my thoughts and desires and added her own creativity. The flowers were beyond my imagined! She gave me advise since she had done many weddings at the outlook inn. She brought my dreams to life!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Mel · Married on 05/21/2016

I loved working with Cindy - I was planning my wedding from afar, and she helped me feel like everything was under control and gave me great insights about the local options.

The bouquets she made were lovely, and she did a beautiful job decorating our chapel and reception. She really listened to what we were looking for and brought it all together.

And I especially appreciate how attentive to detail Cindy was. There were so many things that I didn't have to ask her to do that she noticed and handled - I felt like I was in such good hands and could just relax and enjoy my party. I'm so grateful for the beautiful day we created together!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Sunmee · Married on 11/26/2015

Cindy is AMAZING!
    Not only was she so helpful and prompt about getting the initial quote to us, however she was patient and understanding when we changed our minds back and forth 100 times. Our Bouquets were STUNNING and I got so many compliments on mine. Also we had floral for an archway that was BEAUTIFUL, numerous guests took photos under the archway as well! Cindy listens to her clients and easily captured the style we were going for within our budget. We can't say enough about her! THANK YOU CINDY!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2015

From the moment I walked into her shop and wanted to buy everything in it, I knew that Cindy would be able to create exactly to the bouquets I was looking for at my wedding. Sure enough, the flowers and every other aspect of decorations that she was in charge of were absolutely gorgeous. Although we hired the Nest for flowers and some decor rentals, Cindy went to great length to provide me with recommendations for other vendors as well as tons of logistical advice from her experience as a wedding coordinator. She was super friendly, easy to work with, and willing to work within our budget range. Cindy and her team were indispensable in helping us pull all the details together for the big day and making everything look beautiful. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Corynn · Married on 07/18/2015

The Nest created the most beautiful bouquets for me (bride) and my flower girl. Cindy was easy to work with, especially considering we did everything via email and phone since I couldn't get out to Orcas to meet with her. We emailed back and forth with pictures of my dress, bouquet ideas, and her flower ideas. I didn't have the clearest idea of what would work, but Cindy did and I couldn't have been happier with the gorgeous final products.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Cindy was wonderful to work with and did exactly what we hoped she would do for our wedding. She had great, creative ideas and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Parker · Married on 05/30/2015

That was really cool. I liked it , thank you ...

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

Cindy at The Nest was fabulous! She had no trouble communicating with me primarily through e-mail, and was capable of giving me exactly what I wanted with little direction. I told her I wanted butterflies, purple and green flowers, with the look and feel of a whimsical princess garden wedding and she came up with the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! Everyone at the wedding commented on the beautiful flowers. She provided a gorgeous cake topper for the wedding cake as well. It was all perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Em · Married on 04/16/2017

Cindy was absolutely wonderful! She was very organized with wedding logistics. She made sure to understand my vision for our wedding. I especially loved my bridal bouquet- it was better than I imagined and more beautiful than any images I sent her for ideas but stayed in line with my wedding vision. She was timely with everything and very helpful wedding day too. She took the time for little things, such as pinning the boutonniere on my groom. She adapted to requests from my wedding decorator helpers. She also was familiar with our venue and worked seamlessly with our vendors. This allowed me to be completely hands-off wedding day with no worries. All of our decor turned out perfectly. All of the flowers were stunning. I would use her again for any event!

Sent on 06/02/2017
  • O

Samantha · Married on 07/19/2008

3.5

The flowers for our wedding were BEAUTIFUL! Cindy is so friendly and helpful and really intuitive about what looks beautiful. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2008