17 Reviews for THE NERDS

The Nerds were fantastic! All of my guests cannot stop talking about how amazing it was to have the Nerds play our wedding. My husband was even brought on stage to play cowbell with them and had a blast. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a band for any event!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely hands down everything we imagined and more. Thank you for making our wedding so special for us and our guest. Everyone is still talking about it!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had a great experience working with the Nerds for our wedding. They were very responsive, answered all our questions, were on early the day of, and just did a perfect job. We were thrilled with the way our wedding turned out and our guests are still talking about what a great time they had. We know that our band, The Nerds, were great! They had everyone up, dancing, and having a great time. We could not have asked for more and would highly recommend them to others. My husband is already talking about how we should book them again for my 40th bday next August. ??

Profile Picture Marlene, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The nerds are an unbelievable wedding band. We had 200 guests and for most of the night there were 190 on the dance floor. They do a great job of hitting on so many different eras. I would say the DJ needs some direction unless you like jersey shore techno.

Profile Picture Alex , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

The nerds were amazing at our wedding this past October. They kept the party going all night and even involved my husband in one of their sets! I highly recommend The Nerds for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Nerds MADE my wedding! Eveyone raved about how fun and exciting they were. I will recommend them to anyone getting married or having a party! If you want a good time you MUST have The Nerds!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The NERDS was THE Perfect Way to Close Out Our Wedding!!! The Customer Service was Fantastic From Start to Finish. Chriss at STAR Productions was Great to Work With, and We Love the NERDS More Now Than We Ever Did...Thank You So Much for Making our Special Day Even More Kick Ass Than it Already Was Going To Be!!!! Kristen & Tom #THB

Profile Picture Tom, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you need to read reviews to know who the NERDS are and what they do, you're probably not ready for them. They're the most famous band in the tri-state and arguably the best at what they do in the country. The NERDS are not a "wedding band" they are boneafide "rockstars" who put on a full rock show. Blending genres, sounds, styles and fusing songs together seamlessly, you and your guests will be left losing your shit on the dance floor, while people talk about it for the rest of their lives. Don't bother getting this band if you want to look cool, book this band if you're willing, ready, and able to rock out and wake up sore from partying.
4/5 stars for flexibility is not and insult: this is a professional band that has some specific professional needs in order to the put on the show that they do.

Profile Picture Greg, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The NERDS were our best decision we had made for our wedding. We had dreamed of having them perform and have seen them play locally in our neighborhood. We decided to have a surprise at our wedding and introduce the NERDS by putting "nerds" candy as a favor at every guests seat... The guests were wild about it and it was awesome to see the guests put two and two together that the nerds would be the band performing. Once they opened up their first song, it was amazing to see them call my husband onstage and play the cow bell (totally made his life)! The guests still rave about how this was the best wedding ever and how the nerds made the wedding amazing! This came from all ages! We cannot thank the nerds enough, and Chriss who helped make this night an unforgettable one! We love you all!! ????

Profile Picture Jill, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing!! Best part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Best band in the world!! Hands down!! All around great guys who put so much effort into every show they do. Amazing at getting crowds excited and involved!! Will always be a family favorite!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Nerds were AMAZING! They had our entire wedding party on the dance floor all night!! I strongly suggest booking their DJ as well, he did a great job to keep the night flowing through all the introductions, toasts, tosses, etc. Their music will make your wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I could not have possibly dreamed of having better entertainment at my wedding then the NERDS! Our guests are still talking about how amazing they were and that it was literally the BEST and funnest wedding ever! I, the bride literally spent the entire night on the dance floor as did all of our guests, NO ONE was sitting! The NERDS knew exactly what songs would work, engaged the crowd and was hands down AWESOME!!!!! I would absolutely hire them again for an event in the future!! Thank you so much for making me wedding such an incredibly special and memorable one for my husband and I and all of our guests!!!

Also, Tommy the DJ was awesome! He made everything from introductions to the songs played to the overall flow of the night amazing! He took the extra time to ensure everything was ready and perfect!

Thank you again for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Nerds made our wedding. No joke. People went nuts. They KILLED it. They had people aged 7 to 85 up and dancing the whole time. They read the crowd perfectly to ensure the right balance of slow and fast songs. They let the groom, a musician (me) play with them, one of the guests sang a song. I mean...it was nuts. My wife's family have become Nerd followers since, hitting gigs all over NJ since. They were 10x better than bands that cost more than twice as much. Highly highly highly recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Steven, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band, great night our wedding could not have been any more fun!

Profile Picture Eileen, 6/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

OMG! That's how I am going to start my review, to be honest, The Nerds don't even need a review.
My guests were so surprised when they saw them there, that they couldn't believe they were the real Nerds. lol
My wedding was perfect and fun, and it was mostly because I had them there.
I will recommend it to anyone, to any event you are going to have. It will sure be a great time!
Thank you all for making my wedding day more than perfect!!!!!!!

Profile Picture danielle, 4/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

If you live in the Jersey area then you've probably heard of The Nerds or seen them play at a bar/club. My husband and I have loved hearing them for years and if you think they are great at a club, wait till they play at your wedding!!! Everyone (and I literally mean everyone) was up and dancing at our wedding! The Nerds are extremely versatile and played such a variety of music, everyone kept commenting on how good they were. When the guests got past their 'nerdy' attire, they couldn't believe how amazingly diverse they were. And Spaz (the lead singer) is an incredibly talented musician...people still talk about our wedding as the most fun ever!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/17/09, 5 Reviews