The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Reviews

87 | Naples, FL

87 Reviews for The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club

Michelle Colarossi · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Incredible!

** Married on 10/24/2020** Wow! Where do I begin?! Seriously, look no further. Not only do you have a beautiful hotel on the beach with a view anywhere you are, but the most AMAZING staff. Mary worked with us on making our dreams come true with planning the most beautiful and memorable wedding. She is so talented, so kind, so welcoming, and such a great communicator. Ladies, we ALL know how important this is! She answered all my questions and suggested ideas herself. What stood out to me the most was on our final walk through, she surprised me with a prop that was used for a prior wedding she planned for that I loved. That touched me so much that she pays attention to detail, something that was mentioned once through conversation. I could gab all day about her. Now.. the food! Absolutely delicious. When you're choosing cake flavors, banana cream is the way.to.go! I'm sure you haven't had anything like it. The chef is amazing, so professional and even came to speak with us to answer any questions we might have during our tasting. On the night of our wedding, he made an appearance and talked with guests. This venue is an all around a package deal. Nowhere in Naples will you find better human beings to create your exact vision of your wedding with exceptional service. Thank you so much for everything. I wish I could relive this day over and over again.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Madeleine Quinn · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Perfect venue and amazing staff!!

**Married on January 9, 2021** I recently had my wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club and it was amazing! We worked with Jessica McAfee who was so accommodating with all of our requests. Jessica made planning a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic so stress free and was there with me every step of the way. I don't know what I would've done without her! I had the wedding of my dreams! I would highly recommend Jessica and the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club!

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Cornejo · Married on 07/11/2020

The Perfect Beachside Venue

After having to postpone our wedding in April due to COVID and having to lower our guest count from over 140 to less than 20, we chose to move our reception to the Naples Beach Hotel. From the start, Jessica was so helpful in providing us all of the information we needed as well as giving us a tour of the property. After booking with the hotel, we had great experience doing a tasting of our reception food, picking linens and planning out all of the our wedding details. Jessica even helped me plan a surprise groom's cake for my husband which came out exactly as I had imagined.

The day of our reception, Susan made sure all of our vendors knew where to go and checked in on me throughout the day. The entire staff at our cocktail hour and reception were incredibly attentive and made our day so easy and relaxed. We also stayed at the hotel and the beach views from our suite were just the cherry on top of a perfect weekend. If you're looking for a gorgeous beach side event or wedding venue, we recommend the Naples Beach Hotel!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Allison

Allison Crow · Married on 03/28/2020

Awesome Service and Beautiful Venue!

We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID, and Naples Beach Hotel was very understanding and helpful through the process. Our rehearsal, ceremony and reception was BEAUTIFUL! Susan did a fantastic job coordinating and making sure everything went smooth! Everyone at NBH was willing to help and so nice. We are so grateful to have our wedding at NBH and would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/08/2020

J Benn · Married on 05/11/2019

Naples Beach Hotel was the PERFECT venue!!!

The Naples Beach Hotel was the PERFECT — and reasonably priced — venue for our wedding reception! The sunset view from the Everglades room was spectacular, the food was delicious, the staff were on schedule throughout the reception — everything about NBH was perfect. Also, unlike many other venues we looked into, NBH included many items into its pricing (e.g., tables, chairs, nice linens, cake, centerpiece details, and other items) eliminating the need for additional vendors and extra costs. And Lindsay, the event coordinator we worked with at NBH, was phenomenal and extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process — we can’t thank her enough for all of her help in making our big day a success. She was exceptionally helpful throughout the entire process, from venue selection to food tasting to planning the final details. We cannot speak highly enough of Lindsay and her team at NBH and we would STRONGLY recommend Naples Beach Hotel for your wedding reception or event!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Paige

Paige Farmakis · Married on 01/19/2019

The absolute best!

To put it simply, Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club made all our dreams come true! Our special day was truly magical and that's because of the incredible team at NBH. We had 200 guests attend our wedding with almost all of them staying on-property for our 2019 MLK Wedding Weekend, which means our guests had 3-full days (at least) of fun in the sun and access to NBH's amenities. The outpour of compliments from our guests keep coming in. They loved the beach, pool, rooms, food, and all NBH had to offer.
    Then, the wedding itself! From our cocktail reception on the Oceanfront Lawn to our Dinner & Dancing in the Everglades room, everything was absolute perfection. We worked with Susan at NBH and we can't say enough good things about her and what she did for us. She orchestrated the entire weekend and all its activities so seamlessly. We had some random questions / requests and Susan always sprung into action. She really had a genuine appreciation and care for all the details, even little ones, that mattered to us! Even our late night pizza requests :)
    If you are considering Naples for your wedding, you have to check out NBH!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend

I cannot say enough good things about the Naples Beach Hotel & Mary Bowlsbey! From the first time I went to the hotel I knew that is where I wanted to get married. Planning a destination wedding from MA - you have to rely a lot on email communication. Mary was so responsive and professional! From answering all my questions to her suggestions put our minds at ease. Every time we were down in Naples she made time to meet with us! Every thing was absolutely perfect. Our ceremony was out on the lawn with the cocktail hour to follow also on the lawn. Then the reception was in the Everglades room. The service was amazing - the food was outstanding! We added a last minute brunch for our guests the next day and we were able to have it under the tiki hut with 60 guests which was a perfect end to the celebrations! Thank you so much Mary & The Naples Beach Hotel!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Emily

Emily Lea · Married on 11/09/2018

Make sure Tamarin is your wedding planner!

The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club couldn't have been a more perfect venue for our intimate wedding with friends and family. I've been visiting Naples every year of my life, and HB's on the Gulf has been a favorite place for our family to visit for food and drinks during a day at the beach. It was a dream come true to spend a long weekend at this classic beachfront hotel where the service was top notch and the staff extremely friendly. What made the experience the most enjoyable was working with our wedding planner, Tamarin DaCosta. She went above and beyond to answer every email, phone call, package delivery, etc. over the course of 8 months. She recommended the best team of vendors to us, shared so many laughs and candid conversations with us and helped us plan our dream wedding down to the very last detail. I miss working with Tamarin. She has become a friend to our family now, and my parents have already visited her a couple times while staying in Naples. Tamarin went above and beyond as a wedding planner, and you really don't need to hire anyone else if you work with her. It won't feel like work either because she takes care of all the details and makes the entire process so much fun and stress-free. Our wedding was on a Friday evening on the ocean lawn followed by a reception in the Everglades room. We held a farewell brunch the next day in the chickee hut which was a beautiful venue with the most amazing spread of food and fabulous service - just like the previous evening. Many of our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the entire weekend at our venue. My mom, my bridesmaids and I also enjoyed several services from the spa including hair, makeup, facial, mani/pedi and my personal favorite - the body scrub with tanning lotion. While being pampered, the men in our bridal party enjoyed a nice brunch at the Golf Club. If you're looking for a classic beachfront wedding in Naples, then look no further than the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/02/2018

The most amazing reception venue and experience!

We couldn't be happier with the entire staff, especially our planner Mary Bowlsbey, at the Naples Beach Hotel. Our cocktail hour and reception went smoothly, the ballroom looked beautiful, and it was such a fun experience working with their teams. They were communicative, responsive, and accomodating throughout the year-ish of planning. I had complete confidence in them to coordinate with our other vendors and I truly felt like I enjoyed the day/night without worrying about anything. Best day ever!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Mokey · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional and thorough, they thought of everything so we did not miss a thing. Great people and friendly from the tasting through the event. Definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Eileen · Married on 03/03/2018

Mary and the Naples Beach team were outstanding. Every detail was perfect. Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

To start off, Lindsay Plantier put our minds at ease before the wedding. She was on top of every aspect of wedding planning and vendor coordination. When it comes to decorations, she was meticulous and the end result was incredible. We ended up creating our own centerpieces and decor, but she took it into her own to make the reception look magical. Additionally, the hotel and support staff were all first class. Everything ran smoothly and on time. We couldn't have picked a better reception location! On top of all of that, all of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever seen. We are very lucky to have chosen the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club and Lindsay Plantier for our wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • HOLLY

HOLLY · Married on 12/16/2017

Naples Beach Hotel was the perfect location for our destination wedding. With Lindsay's help, everything went smoothly and I wouldn't change a thing! She was so helpful through the whole planning process and the day of the wedding. The food was delicious, the resort and rooms were clean and the staff was very hard working. Every detail was covered- even up to washing the windows before the ceremony! Thank you, Lindsay & Naples Beach Hotel for the best weekend ever!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Kathy · Married on 11/19/2017

Our wedding co-ordinator Mary Bowlsbey at the Naples beach hotel did an excellent job at helping us create the perfect wedding. Her suggestions of vendors to use for flowers (Flower spot) did a great job also. The food provided by their catering service was soo good, alot of our guests also commented on how good the food was. The dining room was absolutely beautiful, as was the outdoor setting on the lawn for our beach wedding. This is the best place for a beach wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Lilian · Married on 11/11/2017

We hosted our daughter and son-in-law's wedding at The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club on November 16, 2013, and we could not have had a better experience... The ceremony and reception were held there. The gorgeous grounds were perfect to capture and enjoy the natural scenery during the ceremony and cocktail hour. The ballroom, with high ceiling and great lighting, was conveniently located and had ample space for seating and dancing. The food selection was excellent and was cooked to perfection. The wedding cake was impressively beautiful and delicious. Above all, the staff was friendly and extremely helpful at all times. Our special thanks to Lindsay Plaintier, our wedding coordinator. Lindsay went above and beyond to guide us through the wedding process and was always ready and able to answer all our questions. We cannot thank Lindsay enough for the excellent service and professionalism provided from the beginning to the end.

Overall, thank you NBH for the perfect wedding, and we highly recommend the Naples Beach Hotel to everyone!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

We fell in love with this venue the second we walked through the doors. The service is wonderful and Mary, the coordinator, was fantastic. Our big day (and the preparations) went perfectly thanks to her and her team.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Elyse · Married on 10/07/2017

Cannot say enough good things about this location. It was seriously a dream wedding for us! Mary Beth was very attentive and helpful. The Ocean lawn provided the beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and cocktail hour and the everglades room was perfect for dinner and dancing. I wish I could live this day over and over again. Seriously go get married here ;)

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/03/2016

There is so much we could say about having our wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel. We knew it was our venue as soon as we saw it. We worked with Lindsay (who was absolutely AMAZING). The Naples Beach Hotel included so many things in our package and took care of many small details (cake, linens, catering, etc). It was so nice not to have to worry about working with all of these extra vendors on top of all the others we were working with. The weekend of our wedding, I was blown away with how amazing Lindsay and the hotel was to myself, my family, and friends. Not to mention, Lindsay took care of everything the day of the wedding. She decorated, organized, called me to make sure I was doing okay, and even surprised us with a few things throughout our wedding day!! The staff who took over for her after the ceremony were just as hospitable and kind. The Naples Beach Hotel is well worth it. We can't imagine having been anywhere else.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

We booked Naples Beach Hotel for our wedding hotel block and rehearsal dinner. Susan Savino was incredible. If you are looking to book, ask for her! Can not say enough great things about the staff, the friendliness and how much fun our group had. The beach bar served as the perfect wedding after party spot. Great memories here!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Cassie · Married on 02/29/2016

Our destination wedding was PERFECT thanks to Mary Bowlsbey and her team! Planning a wedding from 1,400 miles away is not easy, but they made it SO much less complicated than it could have been. Mary thought of everything and went above and beyond to accommodate our special requests. We got married on Penthouse Beach, did cocktail hour on Penthouse Beach, and had the reception outside under the Chickee. We could not have asked for a more beautiful setup and the weather was gorgeous. Our families and friends had the time of their lives and everyone keeps telling us that its the best wedding they've ever been to! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding, vow renewal, or party!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Renee · Married on 11/23/2015

Words cannot describe how PERFECT our day was. This place goes above and beyond for their guests.
    We will be back for our anniversary!!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 08/29/2015

We were married at the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club on 8/29/15 and it was a great experience! Being a family owned resort as opposed to a chain resort is that The Naples Beach Hotel is very flexible in planning and preparing for your special day! We had to switch wedding coordinators midway (8 months before the wedding) through the planning and my wife and I were very nervous but we were pleasantly surprised. I would request & highly recommend using "Justine Grodzki" as your wedding planner. She is very professional, extremely detail oriented, down to earth and very flexible with ALL aspects of planning. She will respond quickly to all emails and phone calls. The venue was perfect but getting married in Florida at the end of August always presents a risk with bad weather and we had to deal with it and Justine was great at making adjustments to the ceremony and it still turned out perfect. All of our family and friends commented on how beautiful, clean and how helpful & great the staff was at the resort. You won't be disappointed if you choose The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club as your venue for your special day!

Sent on 09/26/2015

The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Jeffrey to your wonderful words about the hotel and Justine. We are so happy that you and your wife had a picture perfect wedding. Congratulations and Best wished from the entire team at The Naples Beach Hotel.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/01/2015

Amazing Experience!

Mary Bowlsbey at Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club was an absolute pleasure to work with while planning our wedding. She was well organized and always had great ideas to make the day feel special and personalized to us. We really appreciated all of her time and effort, as well as the rest of the staff at the resort. As a planner myself, I always appreciated her attention to detail and flawless execution. I would highly recommend Mary as well as Naples Beach Club.

Sent on 01/19/2021

Nyssa · Married on 06/06/2015

Lindsay at the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club was AMAZING to work with. We were planning a destination wedding in Naples and read umpteen reviews on different locations to have our ceremony and reception. NBH won out because they are right on the beach and their resort is beautiful. We had a beach ceremony and our reception in the sunset terrace. Everything was perfect. Lindsay went above and beyond what we expected of our event coordinator. We highly recommend Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club!!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

We just had our reception at the Naples BEach Hotel! Mary Beth and the entire staff were absolutely amazing!!! We are so happy we had our reception there. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2015