The Music Source Reviews

72 Reviews for The Music Source

• Claire

Claire Pires · Married on 04/06/2019

Larry Is Amazing!

Larry was a dream to work with and we would highly recommend Music Source Media for your wedding DJ. Months after our wedding, our guests are still talking about how much they loved the music at our wedding and danced all night. From the beginning, Larry was so responsive via email and he gave us a form to fill out that asked thoughtful questions surrounding what songs to play, what songs to avoid and what genres of music we preferred. We held a call with him before the wedding and he was engaged and thoughtful. We were also able to secure the photo booth from him, which was a huge guest favorite at the wedding, and his team even gave us a book with the photo strips in them afterwards, which was so sweet. As a Brooklyn, New York-based LGBT couple planning a wedding in New Orleans, we needed vendors who were organized and responsive and also accepting and Larry delivered. Larry was such a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Adam Gaines · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply Amazing!

Hiring this company was the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process! I am so happy with my photos and videos. They delivered on everything they said they would.

• O

Olivia Blanchard · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely love!

Larry and his team were great! My husband and I were very happy with every service they provided. Several members of my wedding party have already booked them for their weddings.

Jody Guillott · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Videography!

I was very hesitant at first because their prices are so low compared to other wedding videographers but our videos came out amazing and we all cried watching them. Highly recommend!

David Scott · Married on 10/27/2018

Very happy

We are very satisfied with what we got! Prices were low and the staff was very friendly. They do great work!

Meredith Ward · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank you for putting up with me!

It took me a little while to get around to writing this review but I guess "better late than never". From the beginning of my wedding day to the end Barbara and her other photographer were very patient with me. I have to admit I was sort of a "bridezilla". But they kept up with me and did everything I asked of them. I can't wait to see how everything comes out but I know it will all be perfect. They even sent me a sneak peak 2 days after the wedding. I have no idea how they had time to do it that fast. We will be recommending you to everyone we know. We owe y'all big time!

Alison · Married on 05/20/2017

Larry and his team did an excellent job at our wedding/reception recently! They played our song suggestions and kept the party going from there. Very professional!!! We would highly recommend if you are looking for a DJ.

Alison & Kevin

Sent on 05/27/2017

Tayler · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Larry and his team for Videography, DJ, and Photobooth. While we haven't seen the video yet I'm sure it will be awesome just like the DJ services. The music was perfect, I couldn't have asked for better. We also used The Music Source to do our ceremony music. I wanted something classic and it was beautiful. He knew exactly what I wanted. I definitely recommend Larry and I hope to use him again in the future.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Douglas · Married on 11/05/2016

Never hired a DJ before but I got lucky with these guys. Anthony was amazing! Kept the party going all night!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Matt · Married on 10/01/2016

Larry and his team were the BEST from the beginning to the end. They were very easy to work with throughout the planning period, and seemed to understand everything we wanted after we explained it only one time (unlike some vendors). Their photographers were active and courteous at the same time, the music provided by Larry was AMAZING and kept the party going the whole night, and the uplighting they used made the reception absolutely perfect. Many of our guests (and my husband and myself!) keep saying that the music provided by DJ Larry was the best part of the whole wedding. I HIGHLY recommend them! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Brandi · Married on 08/13/2016

Helped us through the entire planning process and made everything so easy! Very dependable!

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

We use Music Source Media for all of our events. All of our brides are ecstatic after working with them. We have had some bad experiences with our clients using other vendors in the past but since we starting referring our brides here they have never been happier.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Jillian · Married on 08/12/2016

The DJ was excellent! The photographer was hilarious! and the video guy was always in the right place at the right time! Can't wait to see all the footage

Barbara · Married on 08/07/2016

We had such a great time at our wedding! Coolest photo booth setup I have seen yet!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Kerri · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding was this weekend and it was amazing! The music source did a great job with both the dj and photography. Can't wait to see our pics!

• I

Ian · Married on 08/06/2016

Great music the entire time! Did everything we asked of him!

Chelsea · Married on 08/05/2016

I have never hired a DJ before and I was quite nervous to. I have heard of some really bad ones and I didn't want to have a bad experience. When I first spoke with these guys on the phone they mostly set my mind at ease. You are able to speak directly with the DJ way before the event (which was great) and we were even offered the option of a meeting (we are from NYC so that wasn't possible). Once our wedding day arrive the DJ was on time and dressed very appropriately. He was polite and went above and beyond his contract. If you are a first timer like me this is the company you want. highly recommended!

Joseph · Married on 07/30/2016

Very impressed with their equipment and their customer service. Our DJ and Photobooth was great!

Ellis · Married on 07/24/2016

Our video is excellent! All of our friends and family absolutely loved it!

Andrew · Married on 07/23/2016

music source did an excellent job at our wedding this past weekend. They came highly recommended by our venue and our coordinator so we hired them even without meeting our DJ first. This made me a little nervous only because I am old fashioned. However, once our wedding day arrived everything was perfect. My mother even commented about how friendly the DJ was and how she liked the music. My mother doesn't like music.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Ryan · Married on 07/16/2016

We just got all of our photos back and they are amazing! We thought 3 weeks was a little long to wait for everything but it was well worth it. Everything came out great!

Robert · Married on 07/09/2016

Great vendor. We had to book these guys last minute for our wedding but Larry and his team came through for us. We would highly reccommmend The Music Source to anyone. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Tracy · Married on 06/19/2016

Me and my family were a little nervous about getting all of our vendors in the same place at first. "All of our eggs in one basket" kinda thing. But we trusted the music source to provide our photos, video, lighting, music, and our monogram. We couldn't say enough good things about the job they did. I usually don't write reviews but I had to give it to these guys. Great work!

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2016

Our DJ was excellent. Really knew how to keep the party going!