The Music Man DJ Service Reviews

The Music Man DJ Service 5
The Music Man DJ Service 6
The Music Man DJ Service 7

Bob H · Married on 03/09/2019

Would definitely hire him again

We hired Chris Haug, aka The Music Man, to be the DJ at our 50th anniversary party. Our requirements were that the music not be overly loud, that the DJ not be putting on his own show, and that he orient the music to the tastes of the crowd (with a liberal dose of music from the 50s & 60s). Chris met all of these requirements, and he contributed greatly to ensuring that our guests had a good time. Many of the guests spent significant time on the dance floor. Chris was able to fulfill almost every request from our guests, and he definitely kept the volume to an appropriate level to allow for conversation among the guests. If we ever need a DJ again, Chris will be our first call.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Madison Blehm · Married on 01/06/2019

The Music Man helped us celebrate our marriage!

Chris is an amazing DJ. He met with us before the big day to get an idea of what we were envisioning for our reception. He made sure that all of our guests were out on the dance floor, just like we had hoped! Guests had nothing by compliments for his music choices and the vibe that he created.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Nikki · Married on 06/16/2018

Chris did an awesome job! There was a rain delay to start the wedding and he started playing music early for the guests! He had a great playlist in additional to some of our requests. I think having a good DJ really makes for an awesome party. The guests all commented on how fun and what a great party it was.

Sent on 06/22/2018

The Music Man DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Nikki, The weather was an issue but all your guests rose above it and made the ceremony and reception a wonderful day for the Justin and Lauryn. Thanks again for having the Music Man DJ be a part of your families special day.

CARRIE · Married on 06/01/2018

The music man was so easy to work with and able to share/brainstorm ideas together. Well worth the month you invest in him, as he will invest his time into your wedding. He's a great choice and you will be able to have him be part of your special day!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

The Music Man DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Carrie, your wedding was a very special day. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your big day.

Kellee · Married on 06/01/2018

He did my daughters wedding!!! He did an amazing job. He played a wide range of music from the oldies to current; from country, old rock to hip hop and even some line dancing!! He had young and old up dancing all evening!! He was very good about taking requests from everyone. I would very much recommend The Music Man, Chris, for any event!! You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    The Music Man DJ Service 8
    The Music Man DJ Service 9
    The Music Man DJ Service 10
    The Music Man DJ Service 11
    The Music Man DJ Service 12
    The Music Man DJ Service 13

Alise · Married on 05/11/2018

We worked with Chris for our wedding and he is absolutely amazing!! All of our guests had a blast! We didn't have a huge crowd, but people were dancing all night. A few REALLY got down on the dance floor ;-) Chris knows what he's doing! He handled all of our snags perfectly and came up with plan suggestions when we did not have any ideas. The night flowed really smoothly. I would highly recommend The Music Man!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    The Music Man DJ Service 14
    The Music Man DJ Service 15

The Music Man DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Alise, It was a great night. Thanks again for choosing The Music Man to be a part of your families celebration.

Michele & Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

We were very blessed to have Chris DJ our son's wedding. He did a fantastic job... You will not be disappointed in hiring him for your upcoming wedding or event!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Carol · Married on 09/09/2017

We were blessed to get The Music Man DJ Service for our wedding celebration! He is the best! The Music Man was so professional and he made sure all of our guests had a great time. He handled every detail and we never stressed a bit! We just had fun! Guests and family told us "it was the best party ever!" We knew that everyone was grateful to be celebrating with us and The Music Man was just like family. Thank you Music Man for helping to make our celebration so special and unforgettable for us!

Sent on 09/18/2017

The Music Man DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Carol. It was a very special day with your family and friends.

Laura · Married on 08/07/2017

I loved having Chris as our DJ! He was professional and super easy to work with throughout the planning process. He offered suggestions and checked in to see if I needed any help. He was flexible, tailored to what we wanted out of our music and made the whole reception a blast. I definitely suggest him to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2017

The Music Man DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Laura, Your wedding was a wonderful celebration with your family and friends.

Sophia · Married on 07/25/2017

Thank you so much for veingv our DJ. You are the best and I had such a fun time :)

Sent on 09/04/2017

Breanna · Married on 07/21/2017

Chris was such a great DJ! He took the time to meet us before hand and talk about what the day will look like and made us feel at ease. He mad sure the night was on schedule and everything that need to happen, happened. He is very friendly and highly reccomended.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Breanna,
    Thank you so much! Your wedding was so much fun. Your friends and family singing and dancing all night. Also the sparkler exit was wonderful.

Marianne · Married on 09/18/2016

Shawn was a great DJ, very professional and fantastic at organizing and following up on every detail and guiding us along the way. Very personable and attentive.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Nan · Married on 07/22/2016

Chris has the ability to engage any crowd of people. He knows how to keep the activities flowing so no one gets bored. We really enjoyed his expertise with weddings as this was our first. I would rate him higher if possible! Very affordable.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Alex · Married on 06/17/2016

Chris was fantastic to work with! He was very easy going and was great at our wedding. He even got my mom on the dance floor! Thanks for everything Chris (:

Sent on 09/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2015

Chris was amazing! So professional yet laid back. I was so relieved when he came to set up, he knew exactly what he was doing at our venue, and helped me so much with corralling guests according to my itinerary all night. I would highly recommend his DJ services for your event, if I could give him more than 5 stars I would.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Chris was an awesome recommendation I received from the Greeley Country Club for our DJ Service. I was so very grateful for his expertise and helpfulness in helping me not only with music but an outline of events. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

June · Married on 07/05/2015

Chris is an exceptional DJ and extremely easy to work with. He met with me a few times to put ideas together for the type of music we wanted and then he did exactly what we wanted at our wedding. I have referred him to business contacts and personal contacts as well. All around he has a fun personality and it a perfect fit for a wedding and other events.

Sent on 11/16/2015

The Music Man was great! He did a wonderful job of keeping in touch in the months leading up to the wedding and checking in periodically to see if there was anything I needed during the planning process. He made sure and asked many questions to really understand what we were looking for. On the wedding day, Chris was prepared and professional. Even when guests started leaving and things began to die down, he kept things upbeat and fun. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Theresa · Married on 08/16/2014

The Music Man was awesome, and would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Brandon · Married on 08/31/2013

The Music Man, Chris, did an amazing job at our wedding. He knew exactly what to play and how to get everyone to dance. He never missed a beat. He is a must for any event, especially weddings!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Amberly · Married on 08/24/2013

Chris was amazing! We could not have asked for a more professional helpful DJ for our big day!

Sent on 10/01/2013

The Music Man DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Amberly. It was a very special day. Thank you again for having me be a part of your wedding.

Katie · Married on 07/06/2013

Chris did a wonderful job and lived up to my expectations! We had several meetings going over exactly how the night would play out and what music I wanted for important events and dances. I would recommend for your special day! He was very professional and on time! I didn't have to worry at all!

Sent on 08/26/2013

The Music Man DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Katie. It was a wonderful wedding.

We received many compliments on the quality of songs Chris played at our wedding. He was very adaptable to the audience and made changes on the fly to keep everyone involved and dancing throughout the reception. We would highly recommend him. In fact we have already recommend him to some of our friends and they have booked him for their own wedding. A good value and nice quality.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Music man was great at giving us ideas about how to get people on the dance floor and songs to fill in the space after we had all the songs we wanted already picked and played. he also put together a custom song for my daddy/daughter dance. that he worked with me on a lot and was easy to get a hold of and made the day to smoothly!

Sent on 04/03/2013

The Music Man DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Kassi! Wait til you see the surprise we have for you and Nic!

Michael · Married on 12/30/2012

Chris Haug of The Music Man DJ Service did an amazing job providing both the music and the MCing for our wedding! Chris had such a great feel for our tastes in music and the moods of our guests that we danced until they kicked us out :) The adults and our fellow 20-somethings were all very satisfied with the music selection. Looking back, I think I actually danced TOO MUCH at my own wedding because every time a new song came on, I thought "Hey, I can't miss THIS ONE!"

Not only was he a tremendous DJ, his experience was invaluable to us as he MC'd the festivities and kept everything flowing perfectly. I didn't have to worry about when we were supposed to do speeches, when to cut the cake, etc - He took care of it all! Such a load of a bride's shoulders so she can just enjoy her big day :)

Couldn't recommend Music Man enough! Happy wedding planning, ladies!

Sent on 02/21/2013