117 Reviews for The Moxie Band

User Photos
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (2)
115 The Moxie Band Reviews

After you pick your wedding date the next thing you need to do is book the Moxie Band. They played for my daughter's wedding this past weekend and it was an absolute blast. They are an incredibly skilled and talented group of musicians and put on the best party! Our guests had a blast! I would highly recommend fitting this band into your budget. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Peter, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

“The band was outstanding. Everyone had a terrific time and could not stop dancing! At the end of the evening the band came back for an encore, which was very much appreciated.
We would definitely recommend the MOXIE Band and would certainly hire them for another event. Thanks so much!”

Profile Picture Peter, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I am a wedding planner and had the privilege of working with The Moxie Band last weekend in Atlanta. They blew it out of the park!! I have been so impressed with them from the beginning. Rich was so responsive and easy to correspond with. Their playlist is so broad and the lead female singer was incredible!! You will not be disappointed in this band, they are worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Karoline, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Selecting The Moxie Band will be one of the best decisions you make to enhance your wedding weekend! The Moxie Band exceeded our expectations of a vendor from our first communications to the very last song of the evening. The band’s interactions with our wedding planner were seamless and Rich’s thoughtful support through the planning process was such a gift. The evening flowed incredibly well thanks to Rich's MC role and intentional scheduling of events. Our guests enjoyed themselves tremendously and our time on the dance floor was the true highlight of the reception! We cannot thank Rich and The Moxie Band enough for making our night one to remember forever!

Profile Picture Sarah Catherine, 11/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Rich and the Moxie Band are the hardest working band in show business. They are not only a tremendous band with great sound but more importantly, their goal is to ensure that all have a great time. Rich was constantly checking in with me (Father of the Bride) to see if any changes needed to be made. They did not but I do appreciate his sincere interest in delivery a high quality product that met all expectations. I would sincerely extend my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Will, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Best Band Ever!!!!!!! No one was sitting down and the nicest most professional group of people to work with.
Our daughters wedding was the best because of the Moxie Band!!!! Thank you Rich and your team.

Profile Picture Virginia, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Moxie Band is amazing, and one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! They sound great and are so much fun. Rich is very professional and extremely nice. My family, friends, and I all loved dancing the night away! I would highly recommend The Moxie Band to everyone.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I'm absolutely obsessed with The Moxie Band! They are not only incredibly talented musicians but they are fantastic MC's! They keep the reception flowing, organized and energized.
They were hands down my favorite vendor. I absolutely love them and couldn't imagine another Band playing at my wedding.

Profile Picture Louise, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired The Moxie Band for our first daughter's wedding and they were spectacular! When my second daughter got engaged, one part of the wedding planning was easy...The Moxie Band would provide the entertainment. I will be honest and say I didn’t think we could duplicate the atmosphere we had for the first wedding reception I was WRONG! The Moxie Band rocked it again!!
Dad, if you want to a hero go with The Moxie Band!!

Profile Picture Conrad, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wore out my dancing shoes at my daughter's wedding! The band was easy to work with leading up to the wedding and the dance floor was packed the whole night. Awesome!

Profile Picture Gail, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Moxie is the best wedding band that I have ever heard! Our wedding guests were of all ages, and the dance floor was always full! Everyone told me that they had so much fun because "The band was AMAZING!"

Profile Picture Kimberley, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

When planning our wedding, my now husband and I agreed on 1 thing that we absolutely wanted. We wanted to make sure that our wedding day was the best party ever and our friends and family had the absolute time of their lives celebrating with us. That being said, The Moxie Band exceeded every expectation we had. They played and sang their hearts out for us in the best way possible. I don't think my husband and I even left the dance floor for longer than 15 minutes total. If you want a band that will listen to your vision and play like it's their most favorite crowd then go with The Moxie Band. From learning some of our favorite songs to play live, to MCing our night, everything was amazing. We are so grateful to have worked with such amazing vendors such as The Moxie Band. Thank you for making it the best party of our lives!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Moxie Band was excellent! They brought a lot of fun, laughter and energy to the reception. They worked with our schedule and the venue - giving us a stress-free experience. The playlist is great for dancing and they engaged our guests on the dance floor, young and not so young, all night long. Quite honestly, our guests raved about Moxie and how much fun they had on the dance floor.. I would recommend Moxie for a wedding or any event you truly want to have great music and dancing. Thank you for making our wedding reception ""unforgettable!”"

Profile Picture Bob, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Moxie band was the absolute best! We got so many compliments during and after our wedding. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and sounded great. Hands down -- the best choice we made in our wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

LOVE this band!! We recently used them at our wedding reception and it was everything we wanted for our wedding day. They are so interactive with the crowd and really know how to keep the party going!! All of my guests are still raving about how good they were! They have a HUGE song list so whether you like oldies or more current music, they've got it all. We even picked a first dance song that was not on their play list at the very last minute and they still learned it in time for the wedding. Would DEFINITELY recommend this band to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My name is Jason and I was the Groom at my wedding where we hired Moxie to play the reception. Let me first start off by saying when we first heard Moxie at a good friend’s wedding a couple years ago, we were instantly blown away. Moxie excels at providing the perfect music to create a positively vibed environment for the guests to enjoy, dance, and party! Quickly after our friends wedding, we asked for their information! My brother then went on to hire Moxie last year for his wedding and my goodness, everyone after the wedding (even a year later) kept saying “Your food was good, but MAN, That band was fantastic at the wedding!!.” There is nothing better than hearing that the entertainment was great at a wedding because most people spend a lot of resources going to someones wedding, and when they have a rocking time and not only celebrate the couples nuptials but also had fun - it is a win win! And let me tell you, when Moxie plays a wedding - everyone is dancing, even grandma!
Naturally when we started planning our wedding, we would not settle for anything other than Moxie. Working with Moxie is a BREEZE! So not only are you getting amazing entertainment for your wedding, but the months before the wedding set up was very professional, organized, and you can tell that they have done this before.
From the first dance songs, to the ballads, to the bruno mars party songs, to the rock and roll classics, every member Moxie is a virtuoso at their instrument. You’ve got top notch musicians armed with a professional and fun-loving attitude, ready to dynamically match your weddings vibe and create an excellent environment for you and your guests to enjoy the night; if you’ve got Moxie; you’ve got a hit. Also, Rich, the MC/Singer is fantastic at what he does - he keeps the crowd lively, provides information as its needed, and works with you prior to ensure he knows how to say all the names, knows the timeline, and does it all with a smile on his face.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Guest are still talking about Moxie and how did I find them. I wanted live band however my daughter was a bit concerned that they would not be able to mix the old time favorites with current popular tunes. After the wedding I asked her if she could do it all over would it be live band or DJ, the entire wedding party shouted Moxie . Rich was pleasant to work with and delivered more than we anticipated. Do yourself an favor when needing entertainment , reach out to Moxie.

Profile Picture Mike, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Moxie Band was by FAR one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout the entire planning process! Rich, the band leader and main contact, was incredibly responsive (sometimes responding within MINUTES...which was so amazing compared to other vendors who took weeks to respond to my questions) and very easy to work with. He was even nice enough to offer me advice on other aspects of the wedding when I had odd questions and didn't know who to ask (he really is an expert in his field!). The Moxie Band has over 20 years of experience and you can tell...not only were they talented musicians, they were performers and entertainers. I had never been to a wedding where the band was so good that people were dancing before dinner was even served until I was at OUR wedding with The Moxie Band. I should also mention that we also used a member of the Moxie Band to play piano at our cocktail hour and while we did not attend our cocktail hour, while viewing the reception space before everyone went in, we could hear him playing from outside and it sounded wonderful!
Additionally, Rich was so attentive during the reception, not only checking in with us to make sure everything was great and we were good with everything from the set list to the volume level in the room, he worked so well with our planners and coordinators to make sure everything was perfect. Kristin, the lead female singer tore it up and got everyone moving, and even came down on the dance floor to get people even MORE into the dancing and music. The dance floor was full the entire night, and everyone had an amazing time. The next morning at our newlywed brunch, everyone was asking how we found such an amazing band! My husband was unsure about a live band because of how expensive they are, but now we are SO glad we found the Moxie Band...amazing quality for an amazing price, and amazing people who will truly care about making your day as fun and perfect as they possible can! Book them as soon as you can!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

My husband's favorite thing to do is dance so choosing the band was a very important decision for us. I had heard The Moxie Band at another wedding and knew I wanted them to play at mine. The Moxie Band is very intentional about honoring the bride and groom's wishes for the evening. My favorite thing about The Moxie Band is how much fun they have together performing that it is contagious - it leads to the wedding party and guests to have just that much more fun. We did not leave the dance floor the entire evening of our wedding. Guests continue to ask us who the band was and how we found such a great band. Hiring The Moxie Band will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Profile Picture kristy, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We couldn't have been any happier! Change your date and book them!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

You can skimp on the food and skimp on the flowers. But, do not skip on the band. My daughter's wedding was beautiful in all respects. However, The Moxie Band made it a real party and made people enjoy the reception all night. There were no empty seats in the house. The band members are all high energy and keep people on the dance floor all night. From beginning to end, Rich was a true professional and we received everything we wanted and bargained for. If you want to have a great wedding reception, call Rich and book the Moxie Band for your event. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot say enough good things about The Moxie Band and their leader, Rich. They absolutely MADE my wedding reception! From announcing us into the reception to getting absolutely everyone on the dance floor with the very first song they played, they were energetic, SO FUN and lively and so talented at what they do! Their music is outstanding and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire reception. We keep hearing that we had the best wedding people have been to and we owe it to the Moxie Band for creating such a fun and memorable wedding reception for us. They were a blast and I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture morgan, 5/7/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired The Moxie Band for our daughter's wedding. WOW what a great band. Professional, talented and reasonably priced. The Band makes the wedding and we hit the jackpot. We danced all night.

Profile Picture Norma, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had the Moxie Band for our wedding and wow! They were absolutely amazing! Such great musicians and singing. Played everything we wanted and really made the night special! The dance floor was full the entire evening. I don't think I ever left dance floor. So much fun and energy.! EVERYONE loved them.

Thanks Moxie!