The Moxie Band Reviews

151 Reviews for The Moxie Band

• Katie

Katie C. · Getting married on 06/01/2023

Best band ever

The Moxie Band performed at my brothers wedding and they were so amazing we knew we had to have them at mine! They get the crowd going and know how to have fun. Cannot recommend them enough! Very talented musicians and wonderful MC abilities! Best band around!

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Mary

Mary · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Highly recommend the Moxie Band!

We used the Moxie Band at our wedding in September for MC services during the ceremony, and live music for the reception. The Moxie Band made our reception SO much fun! People were on the dance floor before we even finished cutting the cake, and they stayed there the whole night. We had multiple guests come to us during the wedding to tell us how much they loved our band. Rich was so kind, and even took the time to send a hand written letter to thank us for having them perform at our wedding.
    I highly recommend the Moxie band for weddings, or any other event!

Sent on 10/12/2020

The Moxie Band's reply:

Thanks so much Mary and Matt! You all were such a pleasure to perform for! What a magical night! Really a BLESSING FOR US!
  • W

Woody H. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

So glad we hired Moxie band!

I have never been to a wedding where so many people danced so much and had so much fun, all because the Moxie band was so awesome! Perfect! Not just my opinion, the guests were all discussing it.

The Moxie Band's reply:

Thanks so much Woody! You out did yourself as The Father of the Bride. All others simply pale to comparison! God Bless you and your wonderful family!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Amazing band!

I absolutely LOVE working with Moxie Band! From the very first contact to the performance at the event is astounding! Rich runs a spectacular band. He is responsive and easy to work with for myself and my clients! They put on an amazing show! I love working with Moxie!

Sent on 10/08/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

Thanks so much Jen! It is always a huge pleasure to work with you. You make our job so much easier!
    You are the BEST !

Adrianne H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Great Band!

We hired the Moxie Band to play at our daughter's wedding and we were delighted. From the start till the final send off song, Rich was the perfect emcee, read the crowd and beautifully mixed high energy and slower songs throughout the night to match the mood of our group. They were easy to work with everyone enjoyed the evening, especially the Moxie band!

Ellen H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing to work with!

The moxie band was the perfect addition to my wedding! Rich was a great MC and kept our guests dancing the whole night to a wide variety of music. He was able to set up speakers for music at our ceremony and cocktail hour locations as well as the live band set up in the reception space. So many guests have reached out since the wedding, telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to- and we attribute it to the moxie band keeping the party alive all night! Definitely worth every penny to hire the moxie band for any event 🥳

• Emily

Emily E. · Married on 03/07/2020

Awesome!

Moxie band was AMAZING. Rich was super easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. He is very detailed and puts time/dedication into making sure every last detail is taken care of for the big day. Moxie band handled our cocktail hour music and reception. They did an outstanding job and kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend to anyone! Just wish we could relive the night over and over!!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen H. · Married on 11/22/2019

Dancing all night long!

The Moxie Band is THE BEST! If you want everyone at your wedding to be on the dance floor the whole night long, look no further. Rich is super responsive and professional, and helped personalize our wedding to fit our tastes and personalities. Everything was perfect - the night flew by on the dance floor and everyone gave us so many compliments on how great they were. Thank you, Rich and The Moxie Band!

Sent on 01/03/2020

The Moxie Band's reply:

Awe! Thanks so much Kristen! We had so much FUN with you and your guests! Everything was PERFECT! I can't imagine a better day! I just saw the pictures today, and they are amazing! I have been posting a few on our FaceBook page. What great memories. Thanks again for having The Moxie band!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Experience

As the band for Ted Turner's wedding along with many of my friends' weddings, this band was an easy choice.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Paige K. · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Wedding Band!

We hired The Moxie Band for our wedding. They were incredible. All of our guests raved about how amazing they were. The band even learned our first dance song for us. I can’t recommend them more!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

Paige, What a BLESSING to be a part of your beautiful ceremony & Reception! Thank you so very much for your kind words. God Bless you both!

Gia · Married on 10/26/2019

This is your sign BOOK THEM!!!!

My husband and I cannot thank Rich and all of The Moxie Band enough for playing (pun intended) such a huge role in the best night of our lives. Rich made the entire process absolutely seamless from start to finish. He was so easy to work with, responded to emails promptly and seemed genuinely as excited about our upcoming marriage as we were! He was amazing during the entire planning process. We hired them as an add on for a three piece jazz trio and cocktail hour was swinging! When it was finally time to get the party started, we had the time of our lives! Rich is the perfect MC and the talent of the entire band is truly impressive. if you are looking for the best band ever look no further! Seriously, this is your sign. I’ve never written a review before. All of our gusts were impressed with not only how well they played but how well they played such a wide array of music! It was amazing. We were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. Literally everyone, all ages, danced until it was time to go to the after party. We cannot thank Rich and The Moxie Band enough. They simply are the BEST. As a bride who read thousands of reviews- I hope this helps someone! Best band, reasonably priced for the best night of your life.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah J. · Married on 10/16/2019

Super awesome

Excellent band!! Wonderful people to work with. Highly talented and skilled musicians. Knew exactly what to play when and totally set the perfect mood for our event.
    Would definitely use again and highly recommend *two thumbs up*

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jonna G. · Married on 09/14/2019

The Moxie Band Rocks

"Rich, from The Moxie Band, was very easy to work with during the entire planning process. He was always very responsive, friendly, and professional. The band had the dance floor packed during the entire reception and we have gotten many comments about how awesome they were. Thank you Moxie Band for making our daughter’s special night even more special."

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca R. · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing Entertainment for One of the Most Important Nights of Our Lives

Rich and The Moxie Band,

Thank you for making our wedding reception one we will always remember. Our guests, young and old alike, absolutely loved you! You kept our reception fun and energized the entire night, and you kept us smiling from ear to ear. Most importantly, you were amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process and offered many healthful options and suggestions :) We are so thankful we chose The Moxie Band to entertain us on one of the most important evenings of our lives!

Sent on 07/15/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was an honor to perform for you and your family of friends! All the Best to you and Rob!

Nancy · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Band and MC

We hired the Moxie Band for my daughters wedding in December 2020. Rich and the band were the glue that kept everting fun and energetic and moving along during there reception. We had a great time and the music and dancing was so fun and enjoyable. We would hired Rich and the Moxie band again but we are sadly out of daughters to marry off. Rich is a great communicator prior to the wedding and I knew we were in great hands. I would definitely hire them again but we are sadly out of daughters to marry off. Thanks Moxie band for the great job and for a memorable wedding experience!

Sent on 03/21/2021

The Moxie Band's reply:

Nancy, It was an honor to be a part of this wedding celebration at Old Edwards Inn! It was like a Hallmark Movie wedding; so beautiful! Thanks again for putting your faith in The Moxie Band!
    God Blessings, Rich
  • From

From O. · Married on 06/01/2019

The Moxie Band was fantastic!

The Moxie Band was recommended by a friend that had attended a wedding they played at so I sent an email requesting information. From the moment Rich and I spoke it was smooth sailing from that point on!
    I can't say enough about how excellent the band was and to this date we are asked who played at Carly and Reid's wedding. One of the guest said she had never seen so many people on a dance floor! They are FANTASTIC!

Sent on 09/23/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

It was an amazing day! What a FUN GROUP! I have some fun pictures of Carly on stage working the crowd! What a HOOT! We will never forget the Fun it was! Thanks so much for having The Moxie Band!

Becky S. · Married on 06/01/2019

Mother of the Bride

The Moxie Band was absolutely fabulous for my daughter’s wedding.
    One of the best decisions we made!
    Once they started playing all the guests were on the dance floor!
    Look no further book The Moxie Band!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Becky! I hope it was everything they dreamed it would be! Wonderful memories!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany R. · Married on 05/25/2019

Best decision ever!

We booked this band for my husband's birthday party. Best decision!!! Everyone loved the band and talked about them for weeks. Easy to work with, very professional, good price, and talented musicians...every person in the band.

Sent on 09/23/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

Tiffany, It was an honor to perform for Dr. Joe and the rest of you friends and family! I am especially happy that the expectations were met with you booking us 2 years in advance! Thanks so much!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/18/2019

Davis/Cantrell Wedding May 18th 2019

We cannot say enough AMAZING things about the Moxie Band. From the first day I contacted Rich to the wedding day, he was SO responsive. This is a huge deal when planning a wedding. He was always there to answer any questions for us, and he literally walked step by step through the entire reception with us to make sure we were not missing any big moments! My mom and I planned the entire wedding ourselves, and he was an amazing resource. He even met with us in person before the big day, so we could walk through everything and talk out any questions or concerns we had. We also had Rich play the music MP3 for us during the ceremony. He arrived at the venue extremely early to set up, which speaks volumes of his dedication to his brides. Even though we were super busy before the ceremony, it eased our mind to see him there and ready to go! Beyond their professionalism, the Moxie Band is extremely talented! The dance floor was packed the entire time. The only thing that could have been better would have been if the reception could have been longer!! If you are considering the Moxie Band, do not look any further! You will not be disappointed! Between their amazing talent and their ability to keep the dance floor packed to their professionalism and knowledge of the field, there is NOTHING to worry about! One thing Rich said to us before the wedding was that he did not want us to have any worries on the wedding day and that they would take care of it all! They absolutely took care of everything and exceeded our expectations! We hope to have an excuse to book the Moxie Band again soon!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

Thanks so much Katherine! You made my week! I am so happy that it was everything you had dreamed it would be! It was such an honor to be your band! SO MUCH FUN!!!! We can play at your next Birthday! :) I hope we see you soon!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Colin S. · Married on 05/05/2019

Danced my heart out

The Moxie Band played at my wedding. Normally, the bride and groom walk around and thank people for coming to the ceremony, etc... Not us because we were too busy dancing to the Moxie Band! They were incredible.

Sent on 10/29/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

You guys were Awesome! Yes, you all danced your brains out! The Most Fun! Thank You, Thank You for having us!
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Married on 02/09/2019

The best band in Georgia!

Wow. Wow. Wow. That is all I can say. If you are looking at a wedding band, look no further! I saw the Moxie Band play five years ago at my sister in laws wedding and after that day I knew that I had to have them at my wedding. Fast forward five years, I get engaged and they were the first vendor i called. Rich is beyond professional and helpful. He met with me a few months before the wedding to talk about music and the wedding night. The band also learned a song for our first dance. The Moxie Band was also very affordable and you get 6 singers who are all amazing. My wedding would have not been as amazing as it was with out the Moxie Band. My goal was to dance and I danced three hours straight. My guests are still talking about how amazing they were. I highly recommend and am so appreciative of making my wedding so special.

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazingly talented and so much fun!!!

We love Moxie!!! They performed at my sister's wedding in 2005 and we loved them so much, we booked them for our wedding on October 6, 2018. Two things people will remember about your wedding: the food and the music. With Moxie, I guarantee you everyone will be talking about how awesome the music is! The band is so fun, accommodating, and professional. They play everything from Bruno Mars to Frank Sinatra. My husband was really hesitant to have a band and he now says it was the best decision we made! I would highly recommend Moxie to anyone looking to make their wedding the best party ever!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Daulton

Daulton · Married on 09/21/2018

Daulton, Event Planner at The Refined Host

I can’t thank Rich and the entire Moxie Band for making Gia and Max’s wedding in Atlanta truly incredible! We could not stop dancing all night long and people were coming up to me all night saying how much fun the band was. From swing songs to 80s to current hits, The Moxie Band can play it all!

Cannot wait to have another couple for you!

Sent on 10/30/2019

The Moxie Band's reply:

Thanks so much Daulton! We'd love to perform where ever you are! Much continued success to you and your company.

Debbie D. · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Night, Amazing Band

The Moxie Band came highly recommended to us two families who had them at their daughter’s wedding. Both said “book The Moxie Band right away!” never even heard them! We did and couldn’t have been more pleased! From meeting with Rich to talk about Brooke and Duane’s song preferences, to dancing the night away at the wedding – everything was perfect! We can’t wait to see the video because the night flew – it all seems like an awesome dream! From highly professional in every way, to making our families feel very special – The Moxie Band made the wedding a night everyone will remember! Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Liz R. · Married on 08/04/2018

The best wedding band ever!

The moxie made my wedding even more perfect than I could imagine. We would go back and hire them again in a second. Our wedding was a party because of this group and it was exactly what I explained to Rich that I wanted. We cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 10/16/2018