The Modern Officiant Reviews

The Modern Officiant 5
The Modern Officiant 6
The Modern Officiant 7

Luciano · Married on 02/23/2017

Jemelle was perfect! Professional, friendly, and a joy to have officiate our wedding! She responded immediately to my questions, arrived early, and her services are VERY reasonably priced. Would highly recommend her without any reservations.

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Y

YVONNE · Married on 02/20/2017

I contacted Jemelle last Friday, and today we're married. She makes the process stress free and we are thankful for that.

Sent on 02/20/2017

tabitha · Married on 02/18/2017

One thing certain was that we picked a great person to officiate our wedding! Jemelle, what can I say, she answered every question responded ever so quickly to all of my text, calls, and emails. She reassured me that my questions and nerves were nothing usually and not to worry. She played a key role in The Bishop’s Love Story on 8/5/17! From the first call we had to the ending self we took Jemelle was awesome, professional and down to earth! Delois and I thank you sincerely from the bottom of our hearts! We will be recommending you every chance we get!

Delois and Tabitha Bishop

Sent on 08/14/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review! I had such a great time joining you two in marriage. Congratulations again!!!!

Jaime · Married on 12/22/2016

Jamelle was wonderful and made our day absolutely perfect. Thank you so much. You will always hold a special place in our hearts for bringing us together...officially.

Sent on 12/29/2016

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! You and your wife made a very positive and everlasting impact on me and mine. You have the biggest hearts in the WORLD, and your children are very fortunate to have you!

Sigourney · Married on 11/14/2016

We just had the quick signing of the license, so our interaction was super simple and quick. She responded immediately to my emails and we were able to setup a convenient time and place quickly... this was most important to me. Everyone else online seems so complicated and like they want to throw a big shindig for you... and so many people like me just need an officiant to seal the deal.

Sent on 11/15/2016

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much - I greatly appreciate being chosen to make this happen for you!

Anthony · Married on 11/07/2016

I would definitely recommend her to officiant your special day. We had the opportunity to meet her better half and enjoyed their company. Awesome!! Pure Love!! Thank you.

Sent on 11/07/2016

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful words, Anthony. Congratulations again!!!!

Julie · Married on 11/05/2016

What can I say, we LOVED Jemelle! Not only did she write a beautiful ceremony that fit perfectly for my husband and I, but she really took the time to get to know us. She was very considerate when asking our preferences on how we would like to be pronounced etc. She was well spoken, poised, kind and kept it very lighthearted.

My husband and I consider ourselves to be very liberal and it was important to me to make adjustments to a traditional ceremony. We didn't want any mention of god or religion. I did not want to be asked "who gives this bride away". We asked to not be referred to as man and wife, but as husband and wife. While it may seem that these are arbitrary requests, it was something that meant a lot to my husband and I that Jemelle was so considerate and obliged to not include these items.

If you're looking for someone that goes above and beyond to make your ceremony tailored specifically to you, look no further!

Sent on 11/16/2016

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Julie! I really enjoyed getting to know you, Grant, and your families and friends. We had a BLAST at your wedding, and we are looking forward to being invited to more gatherings :-)

Lacee · Married on 10/18/2016

We were looking for something fast and easy but worth our while! She was amazing. Willing to accomadate us within a few hours of the same day calling! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 10/18/2016

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and congratulations again!

Donyel · Married on 10/15/2016

She was a great person to work with.. She was very professional and dependable... If we could do it all over again she would be the first person we would call... Thanks again for all your help.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Julia · Married on 10/01/2016

Jemelle was Amazing!! Very responsive and helpful with any questions I had leading up and on the day of our ceremony! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/12/2016

The Modern Officiant's reply:

You are so welcome, Julia, and congratulations again! Tell your husband those Star Wars vows were epic!

CHARITA · Married on 09/17/2016

Jennelle was very good. She made day very exciting and less stressful. She was very informative. If you decide to book her just tell her your needs and she will take of the rest.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Keith · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved Jemelle Wooten. She helped us write our own ceremony and vows, and came to our house to meet with us ahead of time, which made us very comfortable that she was the perfect person to marry us.

Sent on 11/14/2016

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Keith! You and Jane are model clients and your wedding is definitely one of my most memorable and heartfelt!

Amber · Married on 09/17/2016

She went over and above to be sure that my special day was everything I wanted it to be! Super accommodating and did more than was expected for the price. SUPER reasonable! I LOVED WORKING WITH MODERN OFFICIANT!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kaiyuan · Married on 09/07/2016

Great experience! Super quick response and great flexibility

Sent on 09/14/2016

Denisha · Married on 06/25/2016

So I was held responsible for finding someone to marry my wife and I. I had been searching day in and day out. I finally came across Jemelle's website and less than 5 minutes I said to myself "she is marrying us". So I spoke to my wife about she and her services. My wife was instantly intrigued as well. So of course we met up discussed services and my wife's and I history. Thereafter, we were more comfortable with the decision we made. Overall from the beginning to the "I do's" Jemelle was very punctual, communicative, professional, patient, and down to earth. My wife and I have already made the decision to have her again when we renew our vows. Thank you Jamelle and Maya!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Marquita · Married on 06/18/2016

Jemelle was wonderful!! The ceremony went great and the rose ceremony was a great touch!! We absolutely loved everything.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Leticia · Married on 06/14/2016

Jamelle was pleasant, professional and a joy to work with. We opted not to exchange vows (because of wanting to wait for the larger ceremony) and did a sand ceremony in its place. She was very accommodating to providing a unique wedding experience to incorporate this aspect. I love how no two ceremonies are alike because they are specifically made for you and your spouse. Everything was made easier due to the fact she keeps in constant contact with you throughout the process. Jamelle is also readily available to answer any questions you may have. She made me feel at ease and that meant a lot.
    I highly recommend Jamelle Wooten to officiate your ceremony.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Rodrigo · Married on 06/05/2016

Jemelle was very flexible in how we wanted the ceremony done. She was quick to reply and easy to get in touch with. After meeting with her, we knew we made the right decision in selecting her to be our officiant. She is laid back, easy to talk to, and has a cheery, positive demeanor. She did an amazing job the day of the wedding, we couldn't have found a better person for the job. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Justin · Married on 05/29/2016

She's timely, professional, sincere, and down to Earth. I want to be her friend.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Elise · Married on 05/29/2016

Jemelle Wooten was the perfect person for our event. We were looking for a non-religious, quick-hitch ceremony. No fuss, no mess. Being south of Macon, many of the judges in these smaller counties are no longer preforming any marriages. (How the- whhaaaa!?!) I called Jemelle on Friday. I was able to explain our situation, ask about rates, and come to a contract all within two hours! Our accommodations were very last minute (we scheduled our ceremony two days later on the following Sunday), but she was more than happy to legalize our union. My fiancé-- sorry, husband and I are so happy with her services. Do not let distance stop you from meeting her. Jemelle is the first true officiant that understand and respects the true definition of marriage - bringing any and all people together. I cannot stress this enough - pick her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Paola · Married on 05/22/2016

Happy to learn that they do not only service same sex marriages. Responds very quickly to questions and concerns. Made us feel very comfortable and easy about the ceremony. Arrived early, stuck to the schedule, and gave us a head ups in case we didn't read the email she sent 2-3 days after signing The contract. Very pleased with her services!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Rick · Married on 05/19/2016

Jemelle was prompt, personable and professional. The ceremony could not have gone more smoothly or been more pleasant. I cannot recommend Jemelle highly enough. Early on, from the very first contact with her, she was responsive and very communicative. I was having a difficult time finding someone and am so please I found Jemelle!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Melva · Married on 05/07/2016

So glad we chose The Modern Officiant to preside over our special day! From our initial contact through the event day, everything was handled very professionally. Jemelle fulfilled every request and also gave suggestions to make our ceremony pop. We felt our ceremony was personalized just for us! We made the perfect choice for our officiant!

Sent on 05/09/2016

crystal · Married on 05/07/2016

Jemelle Wooten was awesome! I sent her the vows I wanted and mentioned that I needed more for the ring exchange and she sent me recommendations that fit in perfectly with what I had so far. When I arrived at the hotel lobby to meet her, she was so joyful and at the same time calming. It was a real pleasure to have her as our officiant, I can't recommend her enough! :) My wedding day was perfect, and she was a part of that.

Sent on 05/27/2016
  • O

Omar · Married on 04/23/2016

Jemelle was a true pleasure to work with. She was professional, courteous and spot on about our needs. Thanks for joining us on our special day and doing such a great job...

Sent on 04/25/2016